What does Holla Forums think of this thing? Worth owning? I hear the thumb stick is really comfortable

What does Holla Forums think of this thing? Worth owning? I hear the thumb stick is really comfortable.

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/389050/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's cute bu
fuck off

I just google image searched neo geo pocket man. No need to be upset.

Just emulate it, i got every single game for free on my PSP.

Oh yeah, fighting games are going to great on the fucking PSP thumb pad.

Quite honestly as short lived as it was I think it was the best handheld I have ever owned. Fuck I wish I could find mine. How much are they going for theses days? I think I still have the games somewhere.

You play the game you don't play the joystick. Emulate it. It's the software that matters.

Fuck, all this digimon talk on Holla Forums has gotten me seeing shit.

You have clearly never held a NGPC. It's comfy as fuck.

So you already own one? Then why the fuck are you making this thread?

Is there a flashcart for it?

Like $50? I bought one basically brand new for $40 with 4 games, but I think I got lucky. A boxed copy is something like $85-$100. I just found out there's a Slim model that was only released in Japan that I'm really interested in. The slim is on the bottom.

I still own one. I choose to emulate it because all the good games play through emulation. The ones you cherry pick I could care less about and you could also. You're making stupid excuses to build your case.

Why are you making this thread if you already have one?

That's why you buy one of these.

Yeah, the Neo Flash Masta. I think it only holds 2 games though. Still cheaper than buying a copy of Faselei! or Cotton though.

What am I looking at here? Is this an official product?

brb, killing myself.

It's the official Neo Geo controller SNK released in japan when they did the whole Neo Geo Station thing on the PS3.

They also made one for the PS2 before that for all their PS2 ports and fighting games

it's not a very good version of fantastic night dreams but it is still cotton. Hard compromise to make but I think you can emulate tg16/CD on psp so you can play the god-tier fantastic night dreams with redbook audio.

NGPC is a great system worth owning. There's a cool thread on 4/vr/ right now where someone is dumping a bunch of rare screens from NGPC games when attempted to play on a NGP. They are from SNK vs Capcom, very cool stuff, miss little things like this devs would put in.

That's not that bad actually. Since my parents most likely sold mine to Goodwill or something I guess I'm just gonna have to buy a new one.

Better or worse than an original Neo Geo CD controller? I'm tempted to buy one & use it through one of those PS2 to Neo geo adapters (if it's better than the original that is).

Buy two for that price. I feel like they're going to spike soon due to that new Neo Geo Pocket game being released on the switch.

Wish we could have gotten a pocket version of SNK vs Capcom 2.

They've got great build quality but it's not 1:1 with the cd controller, you'll notice the difference with the buttons. Still haven't stopped me from using mine after all these years, the PS3 one works perfectly with KoF XIV

According to a Dev review, it was in development. Probably what this was going to be used for.

Damn, guess I'll get an original CD controller then & refurbish it.

Jealous, but it just makes me wonder more what could have been.

The developer is releasing a neo geo pocket port as a rom for free after the game launches.

Looking at their Steam page here, I have my doubts.

store.steampowered.com/app/389050/

What's their reasoning for not having a microSD card slot like with the more popular DS/3DS flashcarts?

Worth it for the alarm clock alone.

In b4 they make pennies due to the fact the Roms they release won't have DRM on it. It sounds like they are giving away the rom when you pay for the game itself.

I think these guys are just larping. No way they have the technical skill to shrink this shit down onto the NGP.

I don't know anything about it, but I'd assume it was manufactured before MicroSD cards were even invented.

From what I've seen on their own page, they've been making each one sold by hand up until last month when they got a batch of assembled boards.

Old flash card I guess. Someone's developing a better one right now.

Remind me, what was so good about the alarm?

Oh neat, looks like there's been decent development in regards to that flashcart. Guess I'll hold off on getting the flashmasta for now.

The alarm clock was loud enough to wake you but it was not shrill and annoying like every other alarm clock on this gay earf

You're forgetting the best feature.

Original NDS alarm clock was better.

The Neo Geo is my lover.

What's wrong with that? No worse than most company names.

EVERY
FUCKING
THREAD

So what are some good games for this?
Any chart or whatever?

And you don't seem to know that they're basically getting money on every sale for being the publisher and if the RoR dev is to be believed they don't exactly hold up their end of the bargain when it comes to being a publisher.

Pick anything. Outside of the japan only dating sims/rpgs you can't really go wrong with random games.

user I…

Also pic 2, wut u say about the PSP thumb pad m8?

Faselei!

I have one with a flashcart. Not many games, but the ones it has are breddy good. Yes the stick is comfy.

No one cares about SNK except spics so if you're one buy it.

publishers get a cut of sales too you dumb fuck.

Uhhhh, have you ever seen a PSP before?

What? What kind of retarded bullshit is this?

sage

Well KoF is really popular in Mexico so I believe he is making a generalization that all spics love SNK when in fact they were pretty much the company that revitalized arcade fighting games with innovative and fun fighters when Capcom was still releasing the umpteenth iteration of Street Fighter 2.

The WonderSwan could actually connect with the Digimon toys, so the Digimon games on WonderSwan could battle with the Digimon Tamagotchis.

Of course you guys could care less. You both care so much that you're arguing about it here.

As collectable maybe, better but the actual neogeo console and play King Of Fighter

thought that was a wonder swan for a moment.

I have one. My only game is Bust A Move aka Puzzle Bobble.

I hate that nub so goddamn much.

I removed that dirty shill of a watermark for you OP, but to answer your question: It's not really appealing enough for me to go buy one.

is that a fucking Wonderswan

Why did you idiots bump a thread from 4 days ago where the OP already owned the product he was questioning about then made a duplicate thread 30 mins later?

My only post was here,
,friend, and just like this post, I saged.