Are you actually playing video games Holla Forums?

Are you actually playing video games Holla Forums?

Are you actually having fun with video games?

What game are you having fun with?

I'm playing the Spanish trump rpg

As a game is fucking shit but everything else is fun as fuck

Are you going to take the amazon as a trophy wife?

I was playing Yakuza for the PS2 but i suddenly stopped playing and i was almost done with it. Fantastic game may i add, it's a lot like Shenmue but my will to play or finish a game just stops like that and it takes me like a week to get back into vidya.

I'm having a blast with breath of the wild. This is probably going to kill ubisoft open world as they'll never handle the comparison.

I forgot how comfy SMT: nocturne is. Everything about it makes me enjoy the grind.

What sets it apart from other sandbox games? Most of them fall in the ubisoft trap of having 4-5 different activities repeated ad nauseum to give an illusion of scale.

literally nothing. if it came out on any other system under any other name it would've already been forgotten.

this to be honest. Since Skyrim isn't coming on the Switch yet, the nintendo fans get a nintendo skinned skyrim where all the weapons have glass weapons tier durability! They really fucked the game with that decision.

this. its just nintendo skyrim.

also
open world does not equal sandbox, just wanted to point that out.

Just started Legendary difficulty on Titan Quest Anniversary Edition. The game has a few tough boss spots that require lucky drops or/and merchant inventory, the rest you mow thru. Somewhat fun, certainly better than most games released today.

no
no
Sleeping until things stop hurting.

Do you even nihilism?

Yes. Disciples 3, I am going to learn how to mod this game to make it good by basically replacing the entire game.
It is virtually impossible to have fun playing this game. I did have fun playing Crash bandicoot a little while ago though.
Crash, Stronghold Crusader, Timesplitters FP

Games have become so shit I will have to either kill all the developers, or make my own.

If you are looking for more vidya from that era then I would suggest Digimon World for the ps1. That shit is dank if you like raising monsters.

I've been downloading doom map packs for a long time and I've finally decided to start playing them. So many levels, so little times.

Yeah
Yeah
Mario Golf: Advance Tour, making a bullshit character so I can transfer it over to Toadstool Tour

Finished playing Odin Sphere Leifthrasir recently. Pretty fun game, if a bit repetitive. Not sure what to start on my backlog now (whether to get into another series and play through the whole thing as much as I can, or go for another standalone game), so I've been doing a yearly replay of Ghost Trick in the meantime. Love how I'm still finding optional dialogues every so often.

Yeah
Kinda
Playing Age of Empires 2 and Risk of Rain

I wanna play something multiplayer but don't know why, none of the games I mentioned because I suck at them.

playing the LoK games in order
sadly no VAE VICTUS in this one yet

Don't know what*

I just did quite possible the most pointless thing you can do in a Sonic game. I got all Chaos Emeralds as Tails in Sonic 2.
Tails has no Super form in Sonic 2.

Just got the first Persona game on the PSP. Never played any of the others besides the first 10 hours or so of P3, and wanted to start the series from the beginning. So far it's pretty cool. The main character sprites and a lot of the rooms are pretty harsh to look at, but the dungeon crawling portions are fucking tasty. Only put an hour or two in for today, but I'm looking forward to sitting down with it for a while. Gonna run to the store then do a quick playthrough of Zero Mission.

Mods/info about that?

I loved the first disciples games but all 3 related is plain disgusting

Is Bloodborne a video game?
please define fun
question is redundant.
it looks like shit
oh so my intuition about the game was correct.
please elaborate
by the way 2/10 thread OP

I've mostly been playing DMC3 and The Minish Cap. I enjoy both games a lot. I also played a little AM2R yesterday and had some fun with that.

Playing some Sanic CD. I'm having trouble finding the machine on Metallic Madness Zone 2.

Nice quads. Disciples 3 is one of the worst games ever made, not even joking about it. It's hard to find something they did right, there is absolutely no redeeming value. One major thing I have found is that it's impossible to legitimately win against the A.I. in multiplayer because it's given such a huge advantage. The damn thing will have a level 10 leader with tier 3 unites before you will even be halfway through tier to. And I don't even want to describe how bullshit the initiative in the game is.

Yep
Of course
Gundam Breaker 3 and Super Robot Wars once it arrives

If you like puzzles and exploration and feeling clever by breaking puzzles then BoTW is fun. There was some kind of roll-the-ball-in-maze motion controlled shit, I flipped the board over and whacked the ball into the goal, felt good.

Of course.
Why wouldn't I?
I've been having fun with Dragon Ball Fusions. It's piss-easy, but the battle system is just too enjoyable for me to care. My biggest complaint though is the pacing. After you beat a boss, the game is essentially put on halt until you collect enough energy from fighting enemies and recruiting them.

Oh well, I guess I will just ignore it and play eador next

That game have a nice issue, the entire game is easy as fuck and the final boss is literally impossdible
I just gave up years ago and watched the ending on youtube

You definitely should, D3 is damn near unplayable.

Gotten back into FO:NV and Warband recently while playing clan ARMA two nights a week.

Still enjoying ARMA but getting bored with other vidya in general, I think I need to spend less than 12 hours a day on the PC to rejuvenate my love of vidya.

Toadstool Tour is easily the greatest golf game ever made.

Did you actually make this thread on Holla Forums?

I just got Skyrim on PC (sale) and its alot more fun, since I stopped playing the PS3 version years ago. Lovin the mods and shit, and thanks to Steam Workshop not being shit like Nexus, modding isnt fucking retarded like it was in New Vegas.

Also, I 100%'d TimeSplitters Future Perfect a couple days ago.

I'll be playing nier automata in 6 minutes.

why

Finished nioh and now trying to finish yakuza 0

Just to bother you specifically user.

Not as much as I want to
Mostly
Endless legend, Fallout: New Vegas, EDF 4.1 and Overwatch

Recently finished Ys: Oath in felghana on Hard, now playing on Inferno. It's fun as fuck
I think I'll finish FFIV on the PSP next, and then BoF IV and DQVII. I also need to get a job

Be sure to play the "complete collection" edition (the one that come with 2 expansions)

So fucking awesome for a pre ff8 ff

Yes.
Yes.
Currently, Gabriel Knight 2: The Beast Within.

yeah that's the one. I don't know about that after years stuff though, looks like some cringy fanfiction sequel a la FF7

Its better than the actual game (yes, really)

As in story, or the fights? also checked

Fights get more "over the top" (ff4 is ez as fuck up to final boss) and the story is chained so both

No, she's ugly af.

Plus, it would be wrong to bear children with her.

You can go Super Tails but it's a glitch.

I'll play it all in sequence then. But I remember FF4 being pretty challenging at times on the original japanese version, is the psp one toned down like the american release?

Majesty is fun

I composed and recited a poem. My sidekick complimented my recitation; apparently he loves reflective poetry.

Yes, as soon as I'm finished downloading.

I'm replaying Witcher 3 on the highest difficulty. Been a while since I played anyway, and the added challenge really encourages you play more like a witcher using all of your available resources (like signs and alchemy) rather than just cutting everything up without much trouble. Before that I was trying strange builds in Dark Souls 3.

Conquistadors is a fun game.

I tried playing that game but the game itself gets boring and there's female soldiers everywhere. It tries to sell itself as something realistic but it's not. Also it seems they made it so that the natives never do anything wrong.

I haven't played any video games since last October, I moved and I don't have a PC or any consoles, nor do I have money to spend.
I've sufficed with a GBA emulator on my phone.
I keep coming here to remind myself of my old life.
What do?

Find a job you turboshit

I've been playan Gmod Flood. Forgot how fun one of the only decent gamemodes for that game is. Although the kids are annoying.

How do you even "play" gmod?

Its some kind of online sandbox?

I finished Dragon Ball Fusions. All missions, side missions and canon characters. Could fuse some more but I think it's time to put the game down. Really with they put a little more time into the localization.

Because it's a sandbox, anyone with basic lua knowledge can create their own gamemode, leaving most of the content creation to the players. This is mostly why there is so much autism on gmod.

Having strong autism is a requirement to play Gmod.

I'm still playing CiV, never played it during its heyday. Is close to 500 a good tourism output?

Yes.
No.
Fallout New Vegas. Should I just quit and play Stalker instead? I've never played it, but from the videos I've seen it looks better, more like a shooter than an RPG. How optimized are the games, and which one should I start with?

Playing KOTOR on the xbox after getting the ISO file to work this time.

Note: Cxbox tool is fucking shit for creating ISOs just use Qwix

If you are going to play stalker make sure you play vanilla first with bugfixes, then move on to the mods.

i got glasses today, finally, and have noticed that playing vidya while trying to adjust to this weird new FOV (for lack of a better term) is giving me genuine motion sickness, something i've never gotten before

so i'm playing ni-oh, and when i feel too shitty to continue i'm reading or working on a woodworking project i've got going

fuck manaan up my nigga

I've been playing insurgency while I wait for Nier: Automata to release so I can pirate it.

No.

Yes.
A little.
Path of Exile.

Yes, a lot.
Somewhat
Out of the ten or so I've played this week, I've been enjoying myself with 117% Spyro: Year of the Dragon, Killing Floor 2, Zombie Army Trilogy, Princess Maker 2, and Shantae and the Pirates' Curse. Just bought some more off GoG to try tonight as well.