Hatred for this industry

archive.is/TVs8n

I fucking dare you to find a negative review for this fucking game that isn't a funpost on metacritic. It CANNOT BE DONE. YOU CANNOT FIND NEGATIVE OR NEUTRAL OPINIONS FOR BOTW. It's the most average open world game in years, completely derivative and lacking in originality, not even surpassing its open world peers, certainly not surpassing classic Zelda titles. But normalfags, the cocksuckers they are, have corrupted the internet so badly that the only place to find genuine gamer opinions and free speech to voice them is an imageboard. Seriously, if you find me a negative or even "meh" review of this game, I will suck your dick. I'm so fucking sick of this new era of shills we live in. I want to go back to the way it used to be…

Or it is in fact good, breathes new life into open world, and you are a salty nigger.

Anyone who hates Breath of the Wind hates fun.

Leave

I always had a really bad feeling Nintendo shills things harder than any other company. Hell, there's a video of the final boss in Paper Jam on youtube with over 10 fucking million views but the game itself probably sold less than 5% of that. It's so blatant.

Welcome to Skyrim 2.0

I just want a game where I fuck link, honestly.
I downloaded the game, but haven't even bothered playing it. The cell shading hurts my eyes. Only character that looks good with it is the parrot.

I'm out of the loop. What makes it so average?

That guy kind of looks like me, small world eh?

But it's a far better zelda game than twilight princess or skyward sword ever was.

This is weird, who is this man? He's attractive

post more pls

Yeah the cell shading does look awful

Nigger BotW is the best Zelda since Zelda 2, if you can't recognize that you have shit taste and should probably off yourself.

GameFAQs is shite, yeah, but you're not exactly coming to the table with interesting or thought provoking criticisms about the game in any form whatsoever.
I'm sure they exist, but I don't know anything about the game yet, so I will reserve my judgement until CEMU can get the bloody thing to run. It's still early, give people time to digest the game and come up with insightful things to say about it.

COLD
BITTER
HATRED

gay community go away

imagine being this butthurt

Why does that little girl have a penis and why is she fucking Spock in the ass?

Everything is mixed up.
tineye.com and imageraider.com are your friend.
Here is something a little different.

You have to fuck me away, daddy.

Welcome to Holla Forums, where anons want their echochamber no matter how much they deny it.

What is my prize?

I can act like a pro-journo and give you my opinion of the game without having played it:

It's shit. The designs look like shit. Durability a shit. No crafting a shit. The open world feels empty as shit. I'd rather be taking a shit right now.

On the other hand, maybe it's legitimately good? I mean, I know someone who actually likes Horizon Zero Dawn and was oblivious to the very overt themes of feminism, he just wanted a generic third person shooter with a different setting.

Counterpoint
Dark cloud

YOU CAN DELETE YOUR OLDER POST BUT YOU CAN'T DELETE YOUR SHAME, GET BULLIED NERD

Wow,
>>>/cuckchan/

So is BOTW actually decent?

nigger i have been here since 2014 and i always used [spoiler] [./spoiler]

For anyone here who played it, how does it compare as an open world game to ubishit and skyrim? Is it empty?

Better question, how does it compare to other Zelda games?

Well OP, looks like you got what you wanted, and in spades. Now what's the point of this thread?

Can you really compare them at all?

The closest game to it is Zelda 1, and they're waaaay different.

I hear Nintendo fans calling it the greatest game ever made, Sony fans calling it the worst game ever made, amd normalfags saying its really good. So my verdict is its one of the better Zelda titles and probably stands on its own as a solid open worls action adventure title but I don't have a WiiU or Switch so I can't recommend it until CEMU gets it working and I have a chance to play it

It's a 7/10. Better than skyrim but does little new for the series and does nothing new for the genre.

It's a weak zelda title. It really needs more items to be found and needs either larger dungeons or more of them. There also aren't enough of the larger trials.

I'm enjoying it, but my biggest problem with it is that they completely trashed second screen features for the wii u version. Wii TP had motion controls unique to that version of the game, so why can't Wii U BotW let me switch weapons mid-combat via the touchscreen? Why don't I have a map I can set down there? Why did they think that having it blank aside from "TAP HERE TO PLAY ON GAMEPAD SCREEN" was a good fucking idea?

Aside from that, though, it's fun enough. Feels like a Zelda-themed ARPG more than a Zelda game, and being able to go anywhere you can see (if you've got the stamina/time/supplies to get there) is a fantastic change from open world games full of invisible walls.

I don't play nearly as much vidya as I used to so you can classify me as the "tired gamer". Everything is shit.

BotW has held my attention for 3 days straight. Played since I woke up this morning. Taking a break now. It simply takes pieces from other games and does them well and ads on the Zelda game polish without being pretentious. NPCs are charming and cute BUT THE KEY IS THEY AREN'T ANNOYING. Most games attempt to make "funny" or "cute" NPCs and they are just annoying. They have also chopped up the game into many more bite size challenges and spread them all over the place instead of an empty world with a few giant dungeons. Game is much better paced than previous Zelda games. My one gripe? The Sheika sensor fucking sucks, or at least I haven't figured it out. Even after upgrading it. I've stopped using it. Maybe when I'm grinding for items I'll spend the time to figure it out.

I didn't follow the game at all because I've hated the last few Zelda games. Twilight Princess turned me off of the series. I skimmed a few lines from some reviews and watched the first 3 minutes of the Giant Bomb look. I decided, "I have a Wii U, so I'll use this gift card and pick it up". No regrets. Game is awesome.

I haven't been on the internet for a few days because I'm enjoying the game and avoiding spoilers. I can only imagine how pissed off cynical gamers who don't own a Wii U would be though. People must be praising this shit nonstop.

lol at you OP.

It's pretty empty. You'll come across numerous enemy moblin/lizal camps with nothing amazing. A few have decent weapons on respawn timers but that's about it. Everything between important locations is filler pretty much.

FUCK♂YOU!
Go back to your Holla Forums circlejerk where you belong!

It's simple, we finally reached the golden age of vidya. Mediocre and bad games are no longer made.

Enjoy your ban cuckchan Nintentoddler

Sure thing buddy

YOU♂GOT♂ME♂MAD♂NOW!

Now see that's the thing that really kills it for me, on top damn voice acting. If I'm in the mood for a particular game series that means I'm in the mood for the typical gameplay from that series. I don't want something else with a coat of Zelda paint on top.

Im not a faggot sorry

How about you and me settle it in the ring? I'll show you who's Boss♂of♂this♂Board!

My verdict is that it's an okay game but it's not zelda. Funny thing, I had a friend tell me that gliding was the best innovation ever and I told him he was a fucking moron because Daggerfall had Levitation over 2 fucking decades ago.

I know it's a cuckchan console warmongering meme, but it's amazing how not only their Holla Forums but all of nu-4chan can't contain their ironic shitposting even when raiding other sites, it's like they think they're cool for reddit-tier memespouting on a different, yet nowadays tame flavor.
I bet one of their 0/100 reviews for that game has greentext as well.

Faggots go to hell.

If I win I take your ass!

No

Get your ass down here now boy!

This is the most cancerous thing I've seen on Holla Forums in quite a while.

AHAHAHHAHAH

Billy thread? Billy thread!

I've enjoyed Twilight Princess a lot. Maybe because I played the original Gamecube version, not the bizarrely reversed Wii port.