Kinos that convey this feeling?

German study examined over 2.2 million women: -women who had 1 abortion had 30% increased rate of very premature birth (before 32 weeks) -Women who had 2 or more abortions had 90% chance of a very premature birth
Premature Births hinder: -physical development -learning -verbal skills -social skills -independence -intelligence -asthma -adhd -autism -cerebral palsy -Bpd (inflamed lungs. Kills lots of young babies) -pneumonia -vision and hearing problems -dental problems
Now research how many women have had at least one abortion in your area. Mine is 1/3.
Now recall everyone low test, moron, bugman you’ve met.
Now think of all the people you actually care about, and how many of them were born with any of the above impairments coming into life.
academic.oup.com/humrep/article/19/3/734/658428

Attached: killer.png (720x1280, 168.95K)

>>>/christian/ had a video about an abortion seminar. this one bitch was talking about how one time when she was doing the procedure, and during a babies eyeball popped out and landed in her lap.

Attached: cca541f3c881b58b635b35e9b7d684355fef1f09c14f0efe87a5b87a7d5bfcc3.png (1081x2124, 969.47K)

Can't wait till niggers are unable to give birth after all the abortions tbqh

It's like saying "I really can't afford to get sick this week" while licking every doorknob in reach

pick one

Annihilation of the species is probably for the best tbh fam

Abortion is murder.

Attached: 3917d51c76816818bbe58e9eb27ddd1cfc4709deaecfd5929ce268ef8a73db75.jpg (720x524 63.92 KB, 63.92K)

We spend most of our time chastising the greed of jews, the credulity of commies and the fickleness of women. But ever once in a while, it's good to remember that the monstrous sin of mass abortion is, by itself, sufficient reason to burn down the entire western civilization. Millions of murdered children are the greatest sacrifice to Satan that was ever prepared.

One day, in the future after the long centuries of massacres have ended, people will look back in horror at the age where children's blood ran free in the streets.

i mean, women should know after a few weeks if they're pregnant. is it because their wombs are toxic the babies just die as soon as the egg is fertilized? and if by chance a egg is determined are they use to missing their periods and the body changes go unnoticed because all the drugs or what the fuck ever?
J U S T

Attached: 1f0cc8c479fd5396e50b7c9ebce36a7781aa3c5adf1c0d023f813d308ab720e3.jpg (480x907, 33.1K)

It's ironic because while Tradition is right about everything it's not something to be all that happy about anyway when backed with science and hard facts because it's not a triumphant "we told you so" but rather one of failure. We tried to warn you about the sodomites but you didn't listen, and so on.

Attached: Christ_in_the_Wilderness_-_Ivan_Kramskoy_-_Google_Cultural_Institute.jpg (4000x3507, 4.89M)

Did you even skim the OP?

I don't understand. Am I suppose to write off all those people with defects from birth? They're the best guys. Being born with something horrible that alienates people is like anti-normalfag serum.

Is this Holla Forums related at all or just complaining about two party politics? I don't care if a woman or man wants to get an abortion they can.

That’s a bit cruel.

are 70 percent of the threads Holla Forums related?

No, you misunderstand, it's technically proven to be an unhealthy habit. I just wanted to add one more item to the list.

oh fuck my bad. didnt get the context.

Where’s the proof? I beat off 5 times today while casually browsing Holla Forums.

good. keep at it. it's healthy goy.

so why didn't that excuse work for mengela sowing baby twins together huh you fuckin yid?

no it’s starting to hurt

just 3d right

i know this is bait, and i was the first to post and posted more, but i just wanted to know…

what did she mean by this???
is she throwing babies in dumpsters or encouraging giving birth? idk shit anymore

Attached: f663154a499148ed01b338d68d17495bea8e4bd06f146b4beed376de90a0a3a2.png (532x88, 26.3K)