Homefront Revolution gets Denuvo removed

The exe of the game lost 50% of its size. Later confirmed by cs.rin.ru that Denuvo was removed.

layer13.net/rls?id=7744968

Homefront.The.Revolution - PLAZA

ENJOY

Other urls found in this thread:

openrct2.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nice, thanks for the heads up OP
Glad more scene groups besides CPY are cracking it.
Too bad its barely a game now

meh, I guess I can play it. For free. Jesus fucking christ every denuvo game is so mediocre. Except maybe total war warhammer and Ive heard it had its last dlc now. Maybe cpy next release?

Not even if they paid me.

Denuvo kike pls go

Holy fuck.

No thanks.

Nobody is telling you to play the game you dumb kike.
Try again

Every game released so far with Denuvo has been a shit game. Why would I want to play it just because it's suddenly free? You have shit taste.

No not really, most are shit but there are a few good ones.
I'm not playing this turd, that doesn't mean I'm not happy its Denuvo free, it shit kike.

Planet Coaster
Dishonored 2
Doom (before it got removed)
INSIDE
Resident Evil 7
MGS V

Shit
SJW Shit
Shit
Indie shit
Jewtuber jumpscare shit
Proved open world is a marketing gimmick shit

I think he just provided a list of shit.

You got any evidence to prove that?

Yeah openrct2.org/ faggot

Thats rct 2. What about roller coaster 3?

Good to see DENUVO getting fucked, but a shit gaym is a shit gaym. That's the best protection against pirates that may never be broken

Yeah RCT3
I am sorry our tastes in video games are not the same, but I grew up playing Roller Coaster Tycoon 3. I bought Planet Coaster and I love it, even though I wish it didnt have Denuvo but I hope the devs remove it after they release all the DLCs.
Dont be such an elitist.

Stop shitposting

this post sticks of reddit

OpenRCT2 exists fuck off the game is shit and the devs are kikes
Half complete, half assed game with open world that ruined the game even more just so they could have it as a marketing buzzword.
Jump scare bullshit don't defend it because it's fact.

Stop posting user. Go outside.

Nope, you spoke like a redditor so I called you out on it. If you hate it so much it only proves my point further nigger.

Again with this reddit speak.

Also if you played RE7 a bit more, the game relies more on atmosphere and suspension than cheap jumpscares. Did you even play the game or did you just watch pewdiepies montage of jumpscares in re7?

You haven't been here for long have you?

You can stop now user.
Just admit that your tastes differ from others.

Not an argument.

I did, and it was le epic spooky jumpscares with le spooky oil monsters and le epic man chasing le you in le spooky house!!!!!!111! XD

Die.

Those are some hot shit opinions right there

I just gave you my arguement and your only arguement is calling my taste shit, nigger, cuck and other Holla Forums memes.
You provide no solid arguement why RE7 is shit other than some child talk and your only arguement to Planet Coaster is "Modded Roller Coaster Tycoon 2 is better". I played RCT2 and its not as good as RCT 3, it just isnt. Its not a bad game but I like RCT3 better because its visually more appealing, has some neat features like CoasterCam.
But thats alright. Be the little hipster you want to be and continue bashing on mainstream games without even playing.

Cham get out please

Get the fuck out of here you cancer.

>>>/reddit/

Nice to see elitists are still here

May they never leave.

God forbid people have standards.

Nope, magnet link or fuck off.

How do I install this?

Timesplitters?

gamestorrent.co/homefront-the-revolution-plaza.html its a shit game though

Purges the exe of half its size, not the filesize of the total game. If the exe was 10 MB it's now 5 MB.

didn't you know?

Depends on what you call shit. Its not so much bland so much as it feels very mediocre.

I like MGSV. It was fun while the missions where new. You're half right about the open world being shit, but that's because it was held back by other aspects. It should have been a hub world like Mario 64 and every mission should have played out like Ground Zeroes.

I think I'll buy survive just because I've always wanted a co-op MGS.
It's shit, shut up.

Nice. But like with most other denuvo games, it's shit and I wouldn't even bother pirating it.

Any idea on if they're working on that new Hitman game? I'd be interested in trying that one.

Same here but I don't think I'll buy Survive, it doesn't seem quite interesting or fun to play.

I'll wait till it's less than $30

>>>Holla Forums

Off yourself reddit nigger.

Why? They aren't going to make good games from that money. Hell, you probably just feed the pachinko machines.

At least I get co-op metal gear before they go under. Don't worry user, with how pissed everyone is against konami over Kojimbo's treatment, survive will sell poorly and the price will go down fast.

Nigger there are people here buying that Bomberman game for the Switch with microtransactions and there are people here that have already said that they are picking up MGS Survive.

The floods and user desertion have taken their toll.
This board is a mere shadow of what it once was.

Too bad it's so shit that even normalfags hate it
bump for good news though

The irony is killing me. If it does even slightly ok, you better off yourself for helping Konami.

I'm not a kojimafag. If Survive is fun to play, I'll buy it.

Maybe I wont buy it. Who cares? At least they're not being progressive like the other pieces of western shit. Hell, even projetkred bent a knee to the SJWs with their dlc.

Konami did nothing wrong Kojima is a fucking hack

pick one

Some of the people posting here have the self control of a fucking child.

It's seriously mind boggling sometimes.

They're in MGS because it's hot beautiful waifu bait that sells, not ugly progressive and uppity dykes that denote women in stronk roles like those of Mass Effect.

Kojima is a 50 yo otaku

Confirmed for selling out to progressives.

Nobody said this. You'll find that it's very hard to convince me not to buy something I've always wanted. If the company decides that's what it wants to give me, then I'll gladly pay.

Why are you implying things that were never inferred? Oh right you're a progressive so you can't engage on merit and need retarded assumptions.

Even if the game is shit and only made to make a few extra dollars?

Cuckchan floods
All the young adult autistic magpies are here now.

Wait, it got Denuvo purged in a patch? Good, I appreciate getting rid of layers of DRM.

Look at the Shantae thread, obvious cuckchan shitposting thread when compared to the rest of the board and he still gets white knights trying to protect him. Either you report these people or its going to get worse.

Did you meam Yandev?

Him refers to the fucking guy who made the thread, what the fuck is wrong with you? That's basic shit.

When your dev spend his time taking selfies and asking for more money instead of working on the game, you have a right to get rid of him and ask the other devs to finish what they were working on.
Kojima is already doing the same shit on his new bluray movie for Sony.

What?! I didn't say that, I said that he's an old guy who acts like a teenager.

Are you implying its just one guy making those threads?

Fuck off retard.

Oh yeah, just saw the thread on the catalog and you're right.
Cuckchan tier.
Sorry, lad I though you were refering to Shantae threads in general since I didn't see there was one up.

Every single fucking game that has denuvo is shit, why the fuck do you faggots keep on posting on every denuvo cracked game regurgitating the same shit that was posted before like fucking clockwork? What the fuck do you expect? that some that some good game that has denuvo just magically appear and cracked at the same time?

The worse fucking shills. There's no need to be posting the obvious every time, anyone can pull the wikipedia list and it's only the games on those list that are gonna be cracked.

Resident Evil 7 was actually good. The best Resident Evil, in my opinion.

Fag

Doesnt this game feature insane weapon modular-ability ?
Rest looks very average, will wait for a repack to cut down 25%~35% of the size

Pretty much the only Denuvo game I'm waiting for.

Maybe Andromeda too, if it's not completely worthless SJW propaganda. Either way I'm not supporting it in any way.

Thanks OP, I guess. Can't someone else remove the whole Homefront trash and just keep the Timesplitters 2 stuff?

Do you suffer from brain damage or something?

Doesn't Crytek own the TS IP? Considering their current financial troubles I was expecting them to make a Timesplitters HD remaster and push it out to get some shekels.

Still, if the cockroaches go under maybe someone that isn't a fuckup can pick up the IP and finally do something besides sitting on it.

I feel bad for Homefront 2, the general idea wasn't that bad, it's just that it was latched onto an IP that had a retarded premise, went through development hell and was racist against gooks instead of niggers.

Now they just need to remove denuvo from games that are worth playing.

Might very well be the case tbqh. I enjoyed the Mass Effect trilogy despite its flaws. Beats me, user.

I assume you haven't seen the new "gameplay" trailer they shat out recently.

Oh but I have, user. Hence why I'll wait to see if it's completely irredeemable or not. Either way, not grabbing a legit copy. I'm not that retarded.

Yeah, they keep on clarifying it and say that Crytek owns the TS IP on social media. But credit where credit is due, they're really trying with Homefront 2 and the numerous patches it got.

Is Champions of Anteria any good?

I would consider pirating it to check it out but knowing bioware they're gonna bloat it up too 80gigs

Gearbox will pick up the IP.

I want people on Holla Forums to pirate the shit out of it so I can see the threads laughing at the game, I have better games to play/pirate than that piece of garbage.

Pitchford would do it just to spite us.

Don't play with me like that, nigger. I don't fucking want TS Rewind getting cancelled by those fucks, even if it's never-ever tier.

So if Denuvo has "no impact" upon the consumer, as they so often like to claim, why would devs ever choose to remove it after having shipped with it?

I think you have a problem. You're arguing with yourself. Get off the computer, mate.

Because it impacts the devs. It's expensive.

Why did they remove dobongo? This game wasn't cracked.

hmmm

Like said because Denuvo fees are expensive.

Wait, really? Then that gives less incentive to continue to use it because it'll get cracked anyways.

In this case, it's 100% because of the publishers. Deep Silver is pretty shit. Also they need to do the denuvo thing for every build of the game.

They'll sign a deal with another way bigger fish, then embezzle all their advance to grab it. Again.

sasuga Holla Forums

>>>/cuckchan/
And don't come back you cancerous fuck

Wait, they have to pay a recurring fee instead of once per release? Holy kek.

So, cracking hits right into Denuvo's devs pockets.

Likely costs money over time, I doubt they provide access to the authentication servers for free forever with a one time fee since unlike other DRMs before those servers are owned by Denuvo and not set up via the game dev own infrastructure.
Worse part is they probably mark the price up in some ridiculous way when some cheap $100/month dedicated server is probably handling most of the things for everyone.

i played this pos on a free weekend and i still felt cheated

Denuvo existing is how I know there are no longer any good programmers in AAA shops any more. No one would have thought bloating the .exe to twice its size, sacrificing performance, and calling home to a third party server were good ideas.

It's obvious that everyone involved has no idea what they are fucking doing.

Game looks nice but the gameplay looks like typical console garbage

what

Was that ever actually proven?
Only evidence pointing towards proving or disproving that are either claims it does/doesn't with no proof or GPU limited benches that are obviously not gonna show you a difference when Denuvo couldn't affect GPU performance.

What?