Granblue Fantasy - /gbfg/

Medusa's butt
Edition

Pastebin with guides and info:
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

You can play it from your browser by going to game.granbluefantasy.jp/

You can use chrome alternatives, such as Slimjet or Iridium. If you don't like doing that, use an agent spoofer for the browser you do use to spoof chrome.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PfwwKblBL_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=2UTQUxwHNUQ
oneangrygamer.net/2017/03/granblue-fantasy-project-re-link-screenshots-showcase-characters/25383/
gbf.wiki/Barawa
gbf.wiki/Charlotta
gbf.wiki/Jasmine
gbf.wiki/Extended_Mastery_Perks
freshlive.tv/granbluefantasy/89073
pastebin.com/9mgWMv6J
exhentai.org/g/1038065/792c12491b/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Okay so Pandemonium wasn't opened…yet, and Luci absorbed Sandy, okay then we now know where Dark Lucifer comes from

WHY THE FUCK DID I ROLL ON WATER, I WANT EARTH CHARACTERS

I should've rolled water.

I waited since I already had izmir and a good water team. Only drew a wind SR, though.

3 bronze moon de la coiffe and a4th dark carbuncle

So does that mean Luci effectively gave Sandy his old job (whatever it is), so he can play hero and go on adventures? Brilliant.

Free draw gave setekh after that did 10-draw and got Ayer.
Hopefully free draw tomorrow gives something good.
Need to luckshit some more of those dank Earth memes.

Heh, yeah maybe thats why he joined as """Lucio"""
Also we have another Orchis/Orchid situation, Lucifer called his creator a different name but pronounced the same

Since you can't lose the wyvern reverie, I decided to run my side account through it. Set it to auto attack and tabbed out. Took 300+ turns.

So if I draw the last memeroll at this time tomorrow, I get the wind promo right?

double check when the 10 draws end, but yes

So that's why I didn't win anything the last time round.

I won crystals from the access and play prize last magnafest by using the browser game.

Maybe it's just my luck then

I hope you goys are ready to spend some shekels to get the inevitable (((themed))) medusa.

Same, me and my friend both won crystals and we access from the browser. You just had shit luck.

I have never won that shit either and I play daily on the app so he's not the only one.

So should I trade for the behomet dagger now that i have the claw?

I was told the dagger was the better option. Is the sword better?

Dagger is better for max deeps, but sword also gives a big chunk of HP, which I would argue is more important in the mid-term before you can get the dagger to coda.

The correct answer is to get both.

So if I have a dark team with dorafs and humans, do I go for Baha sword?

That comic gets more awkward as you realize vyrn is supposed to be a form of bahamut.

I think thats the point

yes

yes , and take a dagger on the side or axe

So sword+dagger
alright

How do you get second claw?

It would be fun if they make an April first event that is basically bakavyrn which is basically replacing the existing Bahamut raids with with a giant vyrn. It'll also be funny if he drops limited edition Vyrn balls that are also baha horns/HL baha horns depending on the difficulty

You don't.

that has me curious now. Did cygames do anything for april fools last year?

No idea lol, I've only played for a month. But legfest has been kind, I now have a fire team and earth team but no grid. I have a wind grid but only korwa, christina and the SR samurai potato

The only Dorafs on my dark team is Forte and Vaseraga, so pick the sword over the dagger?

Original april fools
youtube.com/watch?v=PfwwKblBL_Q
April fools last year
youtube.com/watch?v=2UTQUxwHNUQ

Oh ok. I guess ill go dagger for now because i DESPERATELY need damage and then ill get the sword. Thanks for the help.

that second one is amazing

wowowowowo

I won't complain, more-so because Altair makes it so I now have 3 water SSRs (This game really wants me to go water), but I find it rather funny that none of them are earth.

grangay fantasy haha get it

I'm about to spend a shit load of crystals to try and get Razia.

Reconsider. Unless you have 300 sparks?

Why?

Don't be a retard

I know I should just farm up the daily showdowns instead, and that there's no way I'm going to complete this harp, but I keep grinding the event out anyways.

oneangrygamer.net/2017/03/granblue-fantasy-project-re-link-screenshots-showcase-characters/25383/

Realm of what?
what?
My autism is going all out at these fucking mistakes

Been here for months, bud. Just hide the thread.

The only reason these threads aren't really shit on is because of the shortstacks.

I got the bahamut claw, why can't I get a pistol now?

first you must withdraw the claw from your crate

I'm a dumb nigger, thanks user.

What kind of fucking memes are you smoking? Is this some cosmo potato memes?

I already have the sword and dagger

My surprise is people wanting potato memes.

hating on potatoes

That's sad man.

My dick cares about a lot of things, incudling esports. And human dick wouldn't fit potatoes and would be a hard fit for dorafs too.

Harvins I can understand, but not wanting sweet doraf pussy? Fucking kill yourself my dude.

What are you gay? Just force it in.

is there a special reason why Eugen lines are not voiced?

Sick VA, he seems to be getting better now though because some of the event was voiced.

His voice actor is in the ICU, he's been super sick for months.

they are stock lines, same as the ones used in story chapters after he had to be hospitalized

I want to breed Fenrir

oh, he is probably gonna die then. Just like other VAs do when they get sick.

And then you break your waifu. The end.

They are probably like fairies and made to stretch. Potatos are made to be onaholes, titty cows are made for tender loving rough sex.

Are you ready to fight Loki for ownership of Fenrir?

So Fenrir gacha confirmed rigged?

shit waify tbh fam

Thus you're saying all taters are shit waifus.

Only if all taters breaks when dicking.
Which means you have to dick them all before confirming!

My team is probably going to be Perci, Clarisse, and either the potato or Magisa. with the other on the backline with Anthuria. I also have Aliza and Agielba. I should pick the free dagger from the event right? should I switch anyone for Aliza?

Goddamn, i've never had a harder time making a choice before. Its pick one weapon and make half of the other races useless until you can grind for the other Bahamut weapons, but that shit will take a while

give me aliza and dump clarisse in backrow

get 400 gold medals and buy another horn

But that means cheating on my waifu. I'm not doing that.

The honor and medal rewards give horns, you can just make another.

What's your element?

I may not have gotten my blonde waifu but I'll gladly take this.

Then suddenly Percival.
Arriet

I guess I can't complain anymore.

So is it possible to hold this free 10 roll for when it updates to Wind tomorrow?
The daily updates are at 3PM EST, but the promotion updates are at 3AM EST, right?

Look mom, no SSR today either.

Me neither but I don't mind cause I got Toot Toot.

Yes, can hold it it. Just use before next reset or it's gone.

Got a bunch of characterless SRs before I ended up with Farrah.

Neat. After 2 days of shit

Its between Fire and Dark, with my fire team being a bit more powerful at 13k estimated damage, next to Dark's 11.5k. These are the SSRs i have, and almost all of my summons, Some of these characters i just rolled this week too like Forte and Zeta

Enjoy your Otome VN.

Try 4.

So close i can taste it. Sweet, sweet victory.

Phew.

wew

wew

awoo

dude, your dark team is much better, but use lady goy instead of cerb/vaz, she's way better with her utility kit and 2 450% nukes. Your front row should be Orchid, Lady G. and Forte.

As for the baha weap, dagger obviously, your fire team is composed of erunes and humans, and you will prob make Seox if you main dark, so you can use him instead of Forte, if you keep the same lineup until there.

Good potato harvest today.

Miss oppai loli is draph.

yaia is very very cute i'd rub her horn at very high speeds

Which Bahamut Nova weapon should I trade for?

Get in the line.

Depends on team.

Show us.

but muh debuff effectiveness for charms and petrify

Ah whoops, thought I uploaded an image, by potato I meant Zahlhamelina.

If you get SSR Rosetta while you're sparking, will you get Rose Queen?

it works in backrow too.

MY WORLD IS UPSIDE DOWN

Please tell me EX+ Sandy can drop them

That'd be like handing out crystals for raids that aren't giraffe.

only baha hl drop em

Well fuck, it's not like I can join Baha HL

Gotta fight him anyway, may as well get a trophy waifu

lol no, you gotta suffer like the rest of us and do HL Bahamut

Thanks for the info user. Guess with that said i'll grind for the Baha sword next and see where that takes me.

Maybe.

Was thinking if i get Rosetta in a roll, i'd spark either Rose Queen or the potato with the crazy hair so i can make use of the Bahamut nova gun.

I want to put one on this team.

sword

With that party setup you'll probably wanna go for the sword

Sword boosts the attack for both the Draphs and Vira.

Sweet, I can place it on both my water and dark teams then.

that's the idea, also, keep in mind that L.G./Forte's pref weaps are spears, and seox/orchid's are fists, so don't use axes on your grid, either go spear or claw.
and since you don't have zoi, orchid can't benefit from enmity in an efficient way, you would have to wait until her hp is low to use loyd, and that takes some time. you can just go nuts if the enemy has plain damage, like celeste or sandalphon, since it ignores her shield. and don't use cortanas, unless you want orchid to be uselss.

Did I do good

Prepare for hype, and side quest with toot if you have her.

Bretty gud

Looked away for a bit and someone had already given good advice here and here
Dagger is excellent for Dark and you have a great dark team on you. I went dagger first to help Six cap faster but I found the sword more useful for Zoi/Jannu/Naru memes. Testing still needs to be done to see if Naru gets swapped for Orchid, which is a possibility, so you don't need to worry about that.

The other user advised you to focus on spears because of preference but if you get Axes don't use them as fodder, they give better raw stats, they just don't give the added preference bonus which I found to be negligible unless you're going to esports. And even with esports, full backwater or full axe builds are overall better for Magna builds.

Thanks you guys, and i did switch my team around and did a test drive, and my Dark team is still effective as it was with Vaseraga in it. switched him with Orchid, but im keeping Cerberus in it for now as she's my bigger damage dealer at the moment and i need to level Forte and Lady Gray as well finish the story in order to get Orchid's other skill. I have Lyria at the front too because in my opinion she's super useful when it comes to fighting Sandolphon

was honestly worried it would've made a huge change and i would have to abandoned some characters, or outright drop an element or two, but i still get to use my favorite teams

Any suggests on this pool before I skill it up?

Noob here. I've tried to do the event and Dominion Core kicked my shit in (couldn't even dent the HP bar), but I got carried by by backup. If I get wrekt by Sandalphon, can I try again later?

Yes. Grind up experience by participating in Sandy raids too.

Sandy is also a group raid, so you can always just rely on backup for carry (you can resend for backup every 10 min).

Newcomer here, does that sword ACTUALLY fix fire grids or is Fire still crap?

Uncapped shiva, which I don't have, fixed fire I think.

At least it's for a good cause.

Everyone plays it in their browser, nigger. Look at the SS in all the past and current threads. Just something to do while shitposting on Holla Forums.

How many more days of free ten draws are left?

just start and open up Sandies and people will help you, feel free to post the code here as well, someone might jump in

I got TPK'd at 100% HP. This nigger just one-shotted everyone. The code is 74F3A496

HEAVENS OF FIRE/10

last day of 10 draws. No characters again. Not even SRs or Rs. Fuck my luck

because of our bad luck the other anons got something. They should be grateful

Dammit, and not a single SSR character from it.

My second account that I set up just to have fun with the free daily rolls had much better luck than I did. Del La Fille and Ferry were before these daily 10 rolls. The rest are from these draws.

Cheer up lad, we'll get some single draw tickets for a week, so you still have a shot at this.

Shame you have to live seeing Beato's ugly face in your character list forever.

There are other angles.

At least she has Zeta

Feels bad. I always fuck up double up of four of kind with first 2 rounds even when it gives me 3-4 or queen/king.

My party can't even deal 1% damage in a turn in Wyvern Reverie. This is going to take a while, isn't it?

Just leave it on auto attack with ougi set to auto. You can't lose, so it's just a matter of time. Leave it, go play another game or something and come back to a free bahamut nova weapon

it took me 125 turns and like 40 minutes.

But seriously, what kind of e-sports party with fully levelled grid do you need to have to finish Wyvern Reverie in 3 turns?

you can cheat in many ways

What would those be?

Just my luck to get Cag thighs on an account I made for random drawing…

Well shit, I was just wondering, and if I used a ticket?

I think I used all my luck for the next year or so.

gbf.wiki/Barawa , elixir spam , die till you get 300% atk rebound

And then I drew outside legfest and scored Kaguya and Yaia in the same draw…

I almost feel lefgest is just severly rigged.
This might need more research though.

I got shafted by an alt account as well.

I don't think it's rigged so much RNG has become sentient and hates me enough that it gives me the interesting characters on a gambling account. Just drew outside of Legfest again and scored Mina. Yesterday I drew Bird Man and SSR fire slut.

There's plenty of research done and all of it concludes that the 6% rate is correct. It's also coming to light that special tickets might be affected by rate-ups but that remains to be seen.
Just as a thought though, why would CY rig their legfest rates? Not only is this highly illegal, CY has also been sued before. This also the reason we can see the percentages of draws now. Sparking is also a measure that was implemented so CY doesn't have to fear as much legal troubles. If you want more info search for "Granblue fantasy monkeygate". A man spend thousands of dollars in a short period just to roll Andira.

It's been done plenty of times across entire crews logging their draws for a whole year at times, and the result was pretty much as advertised, some players got shafted fucking hard with 1% SSR draw rate while others got twice the SSRs they should have, but across the 30 players it was pretty much 6% average in the end.

I remember reading about that and having a good laugh. Monkey lolis are like cocaine.

I thought so too, but I just came back to a dead party. What the fug?

I see, so the draw percentage is more about the average of all userbase draw.
Hmm.

The anons saying "you can't lose" neglect to mention "as long as you don't drop your HP below 600".

how? You have a buff that heals you every turn and prevents a killing blow. I did it at rank 29 on my alt account. Maybe pic up a summon that boosts your hp

Yeah, it's RNG in the end but the rates are correct.
There's no pseudo-rng involved so you can draw 30 ten draws and get jack shit like that guy who sparked Teztka, or you can draw 5 fucking SSRs in a single draw like some faggot here did this legfest.
If you draw enough times chances of ending up with the advertised number of SSRs ends up as the most likely scenario.

I will have to make some offering to the RNG god I guess.

Now that Orchid has entered the Gacha and with Sturm on the horizon with Drang soon after, which story characters are you excited for?

The only ones of the main bunch that have yet to be added are Vryn and Monica. they might give Vryn a joke R/SR for april's fool or another unrelated event but Monica seems like a proper Gacha character.
Personally i'd love to see the newly introduced character, Pholia in the near future. Something about her design and voice really tickles my fancy probably her eyebrows and really long hair

Monika maybe.

I already have Black knight.

on side note: I want SSR version of Feather

She does things to my dick. Cain would probably come before either of these two though.

Monica definitely. It's odd that Lecia is a character yet Monica isn't. I'd also like to see General Adam. They technically also count as story character, so I'd like to see Michael and Gabriel too

But General Adam is …dead…

This reminded me. I had this idea one day that if they would release imperial soldiers as r/sr characters. I like their design a lot. And the idea of having team of rank and file soldiers getting shit done is more entertaining than having mary sue team.

Monica, hands down. Her Shadowverse incarnation is amazing.
Then the rest of the Levin sisters, especially the blonde tittymonster. Rolling her Refresh in their summon saved my party a lot of times.

Not really, Lecia did end up joining the party while Monica had a good amount of stuff to do in the background of the main story.
Unsure about this, he's the manifestation of Deus Ex Machina primal a big story character, but then again Noa the primal who built/a part of the Grancypher is playable, so.

I could actually see them do thisminus the killing dragons part. They already have thet one ougi from the Vryn weapons, they can probably get away with using the same animation.

They added a lot of new story characters in a very short time so it's going to take them a long time to catch up. We'll probably see that blonde draph gunner, i think her name was Anissida or something along those lines, soon after the initial cast is fully released. They might also just come out with random, less important characters like Tzaka or even villains like Freesia.

I can't seem to post her sample voices, invalid Webm apparantly, which is too bad since they're quite nice.

Isn't Lucio just lucifer too?

And Rosetta is primal beast too. So it shouldn't be a problem.

In hindsight, it really must be hilarious for players with Lucio in their party to running current event.
Also, there's the whole "Vyrn is Bahamut's reincarnation" thing.

Lets not forget having him as a summon too.

there are plenty of character who don't join the team in the story who are playable. Ferry for one. I just mean it's odd that she's a story character who was introduced early on yet isn't playable yet.

I think Pommern would make more sense since he became less villainous in the story and his voice is hilarious

Also a very good possibility (his response when you give him chocolate during valentines is funny).

Any advice on which free Coda weapon to go for if I've already built up a dagger and sword? I was thinking about the spear since I drew Yuel and (Fire)Sutera over the last week or so.

In order of importance;
Dagger
Sword
Gun

Humans are simply the most common character race?

The popular bahamut weapons from the stream doubles as a priority list of power

Most common as well as most powerful on average. Vira, all of the dragon knight characters, and characters with the Unknown race all benefit from human buffs as well as many, many others, and eventually your bahamut weapon will be able to support a second race buffs. For example, my water grid has entirely humans and only one draph, so I'd go with sword so everyone can share in the buffs. My dark team has humans/unknowns and when I get Seox will have one Erune, so the dagger is optimal. Wind grids also have only humans/erunes, so dagger is helpful on that until you get your gun upgraded to synergize with your inevitable 7 tiamat guns.

I need claws STAT.

How ready am I for xeno Vohu Manah? All of my bolts are currently at SL4.

At last you truly see

Why though?

That's some low damage for all those bolts

fucking upgrade them. If you have anat, her near 2000 atk will give you a better boost than those 900s will. You bolts give a percentage modifier, but if you have no stats to begin with, the don't do much.

next xeno is vohu, earth

???

What am I supposed to do with the 5th event bahamut?

I would upgrade them, but I have nothing to upgrade them with. Are you saying i should go with double anat? I thought the meta was to go with 1 tia and 1 anat.

reduce it?

You know you can put a summon on the support side, right? It doesn't have to replace tiamat. Also, you use a bot for casino, get some silver bars to uncap that carbuncle. Also, if you're grinding this event for the bahamut horns, you'll get enough summon fodder in the gacha

Well using Earth against fire is okay, nevermind

No bully.

I've already uncapped all my carbuncles besides my light one, but I should combine all my Anats together and not just use them for quartz? And goddamnit, I guess I'll have to grind the event now.

A crutch is a crutch fam :^)

???

user, you've grinded enough, it is time to sleep.

You just need stats to beef out your grid at the moment. I've only had one bolt drop for me and I'm still outpacing your damage. Don't be afraid to sub something else in for the moment if it raise your damage. The optimal build are very much late game and don't build up linearly.

I need the crutch for I haven't even legs with with to walk.

Should I combine my two Satyrs together to beef up her damage?

Did another solo Tiamat omega raid only to get a regular Tiamat Anima again. Is this some kind of fucking joke?

They aren't Holla Forums users, they are guests from another forum

Just popped into a raid to help a crew mate and got this. Is it any good?

no. you can use it as fodder for something that is though.

Should I be grinding the co-op Vohu manah like a motherfucker?

If you pick up luchador and you have a good fire grid, you've got something nice. I'd stow it away in a stash for now, or alternatively you can skill it up to SL2 with two SR weapons to use to upgrade a baha weapon or SSR weapon nearing SL10.

So at what point should I start hosting Dark Angel Olivia raids? They seem to be a more expensive, more difficult version of the Celeste Omega/Magna raids, but with better loot.

The thing about Dark Olivia raids are that 1) They're more resource intensive to begin, 2) Theres only one type of weapon to be gained that you can't get from Celeste, and even then not every single build requires them, and C) Unless its magnafest (like it is now) they're far more EP intensive to get into. Celeste is good if you're newer and just need celeste weapons, but you should focus on getting olden/cortana cortanas once you get further along and your grid comes into its own.

5 star characters are OP as shit once they get levelled, god damn

Only some of them get really good. Some of them don't get that much better from their base form like Jeanne and some of them are still mediocre like Vaseraga.

Altair is fantastic

Vira is core CORE

Should I be autistically grinding Vohu Manah in co-op for judge crystals for the upcoming Xeno?

aha, I finally caught her doing it

because dark lack those dark scales am i right? also 40 ap > 50

don't mispread misinformation

3 ep vs 3 ep

no, you do celeste for the fucking selfies olivia has somehow better drop rates (not by much by she does)

you start hosting olivia when you have enough dark scales /whorls, don't need dark quartz anymore and/or you need cortanas (or simply want more renowns)

It windmeme time. Anyone doing their 10 free draws now? I've gotten 3 SR from it and a R water character.

Legfest is definitely NOT a meme.

I only have like a dozen SSR's and i keep getting moons after moons, fuck you RNGesus.

Throwing in pictures of dorafs to make the post more eye-catching
I decided to take a closer look at character zenith perks shown in the livestream, something I completly missed is that the perks are in fact different depending on the character, as I hoped they would
On the left, of course, SSR Charlotte, on the right, R Jasmine
gbf.wiki/Charlotta
gbf.wiki/Jasmine
And here's the list of already existing perks for Gran/DJ
gbf.wiki/Extended_Mastery_Perks

Now for the breakdown of the entire thing

Both characters have different ammount of avalaible points to distribute between perks depending on "Limit Bonus Class", I have no idea what that is because I pay very little to the zenith perk part of the game

Both characters have ATK, DEF and HP perks, it's safe to assume literally everyone will have these, what's interesting though, is that Charlotte has two DA perks and 4 ATK perks, Jasmine has two ATK, two DEF, two HP and FOUR heal bonus perks(what's worth noting is that these are all the same perks, not ATK and ATK2 like the ones you can unlock at rank 150+), healer characters can potentially become even better with this, the thing is we don't know if this applies to instant heals like Jasmine or Lily only, or also regen effects like the ones cast by Lyria, Katalina or Zoi(if this does then hooo boy Zoi's gonna get crazier than she already is)

The characters share a few more perks but in different positions so maybe there are cases where a characters doesn't have that perk at all, these being DA rate, deuff resistance and that weird perk at the end with the star, that's new, I'm going to assume this perk speeds up acquiring points for perks

Last thing I want to say about Jasmine is that she also has aggro down perk, I hope there's an aggro up perk as well so characters like Rosetta, Eugen or Ayer can be easier to use

As for you Charlotte users, this looks like a huge buff since she gets debuff sucess, ougi charge, water atk and ougi damage, looking at this really makes me think that character zeniths can mess up tierlists a fair bit

Lastly we have the 5 locked spaces at the bottom, I'm pretty sure they were adressed during the stream but without fluent japanese speaker we won't know what they really are(my bet is that it's new passives)

TL;DR CHARACTER ZENITHS HYPE

Screw you for getting my hopes up Romeo. When Juliet joins the whole crew is gonna run a train on her and you're gonna fucking watch like the cuck you are.

you got cucked out of Korwa

I really want that feature to be released as soon as possible. Partially because the post stream hype is weighing on me and I can't even use my crystal freebies to tide me over, but also because it will take time to grind up those perks and I want to get started.

I wonder if some of those relate to their abilities. ie. Jasmine could have a perk for healing up, then a perk to increase each of her individual healing abilities, or perhaps add some effect to them (similar to swordmaster and gunslinger's perks)

I'm looking forward to how the tier list change. I hope it's not just the strong become stronger, but that some characters overcome a weakness (supplement Izmir's defense down to make her less fragile). Also, this along with the massive boosts on xeno weapons will raise the power level in this game a lot. I wonder if they will add a new tier of difficulty or just make the story get even harder to counterbalance it. It'll also make it easier for new players to get through the story with their Rs doing SR ougi damage and upgrading their stats with zenith points.

So from the stream, the metagame is about to change?

I wanna impregnate all four of these girls, raw and tonight.

Could you elaborate? I didnt realize there was a stream.

Maybe they implement all things on 20th? One thing for sure is that not everyone will get their perks right away, one user even mentioned that they said they will add them once a month,on the upside apparently once the system itself is added you can start grinding points for characters even if they don't have their perks yet
Well, Vampy, DJeanne will surely get debuff sucess and become even better, Naru can utilize HP and DEF perks to stop dying, one example of "good but not broken" character I can think of is Aiodos, since his skill increases his own aggro, these will help him survive, you can probably also stack a few DA or even TA perks on Beatrix to make her more reliable, but the real game changers will be te 5 locked perks, whatever they are, maybe there's a strong passive there, maybe there's a 4th skill

Not really, the main points of the updates are

It's mentioned elsewhere that that's the unlock for the passive skill–each character has a passive unique only to them, what's unclear if it's a new skill added or an upgrade to their existing passive skill.

did you not see us posting about it last thread?

That would suck if they added it on the 20th, mid guild wars.
I would love a 4th skill, or even just the ability to sub out a skill for a zenith skill. Customize the character to you teams build. Maybe thats a bit too optimistic, though.

The anniversary stream with VA'sand producer discussing game updates and statistics and featuring cameo from previous producer and other VA's that didnt show up for the whole thing

Where was that mentioned? If you have any additional info on wha they said about zeniths I'd like to see it…wait if that's the passive then what the fuck are the locks?

People said it's too optimistic to hope that everyone gets personalized perks so who knows

No I did not sorry.

Here's the vod if you want to watch it

freshlive.tv/granbluefantasy/89073

Welp. I got the primeval horn now.

Still need +40 gold marks for one bahamut horn.

Holy fuck all this for a mobile game?

there was a lot to announce and discuss. Plus they did a run of the new raid

If only I knew japanese.Well I guess stuff was added I suppose.

I AM BECOME WINDMEME
THE DESTROYER OF WORLDS

this is the song that mostly represent my mood after 70 free rolls

I'm there with you. No SSRs from the whole thing. Only 2 from my 40 crystal rolls. Maybe the single daily roll for the rest of magnafest will save me

I actually wanted to ask how many SSRs people got from the free rolls but I'd just be hurting myself.

garuda dupe dao perci gold moon truly unlucky rolls

I got 2 fire SSR, 2 Earth SSR, 2 Light, 1 Dark. I now have a fire and earth team

3 +1 from 50 rolls from crystals

I've gotten Dark Zeta, Rackam, Magisa, Heles, Korwa and Arulumaya

From what i can recall, about 8? Some were duplicates, i rolled Orchid weapon twice, one from a free roll and one from a ticket, and i at least got one summon out of it

Grani, Baal, Light and Dark Carbunles, Arulumaya, Io, and Birdman and lots of bronze moons
it's not much, but i'm grateful regardless
Gawain would've been great though

fuck, i meant Satyr and not Grani

Prometheus, Dark Zeta, Carmelina, Lilele, Lancelot and Altair. Now, if only cygames would buff water, I'd actually have a pretty sweet team

Where are all the omega ssr weapons?

I got 1 SSR and a gold moon

Amira, Charlotta and Yoda. I just started playing too and missed 2 of the legfest 10-draws.

New patch notes have been released on the site. Not much in the way of details but we now have a concrete release date for everything (except new HL Baha)

Today(7th March), 27 new stickers have been released and if people look at your profile they can now see which costumes your characters are wearing.
March 10th, Lancelots "Groom" outfit will be returning along with a matching outfit for the rest of the Dragon Knights.
Naru-neesan will also be recieving a new outfit.
The rank-cap will be raised to 200.
Character-zeniths will be released. Not every character will have their Zeniths immediately. The order they're aiming for is: Story-characters, characters released in 2017, characters from the first half of 2014. They will slowly implement these from 2014 onwards. New characters will presumably start with Zeniths.
The GW gold bar will have it's price reduced from 900 to 450 valor badges. If you have spent 900 on one of these, you will be refunded 450 valor badges.
Wapen skins wil be added. You can change the appearance of any weapon to that of a weapon from the same class. So a sword can only have sword-skins, etc.
The newly added Seraphs will be getting their own trials and their own weapons. The Sword of Michael(Fire), The Staff of Gabriel(water), The Fist of Uriel(Earth) and the Ring of Rapheal(Wind).
HL Rose Queen will be getting her own section in the Treasure shop. You can trade in materials to get treasures or one of four weapons, an earth spear, water sword, wind dagger or fire staff.
There will be new rewards for completing the Extreme element Trials, like the Deluge trial.
The following characters will be getting a race change from "???" to "Primal beast", SSR Rosetta and her christmas version, Cerberus, Zoeey and her swimsuit version, Lucio and Noa.

A post will be released on the website detailing the 5* GW changes more on that in the second post.

On to March 20th.
The new Harp-class"Elysium" will be released.
Chaos Ruler and Hound dog will be getting a buff (Finally).
The journal will be updated so you can look up characters more easily.
Raid lobbies will be partially implemented but will be fully implemented around mid April.
Fifth-star upgrade for Guild war characters will be implemented.

As a quick service announcement:
Do Not Use Your Damascus Crystals
It was revealed in the stream that the 5* upgrades for GW characters will need Damascus crystals. The full list of changes will be available on the 10th hopefully with the required materials detailed as well.

Waterfags redemption?

**1 From the free draw.
1 From my own 10 draw + 1 from ticket.**

Can you really call this redemption?

not like jk is really hard to begin with

Sneaky Zoi nerf?

Nemone and Amira

Probably not, since then they'd need to distribute Primal Beast buffs to Baha weapons

Just a few quick observations and thoughts that i didn't want to include in my other posts.

Rose queens weapons have different colored cores in them qhich is how you can tell which element they are. They might also be customizable like the GW weapons but i doubt it. This also means Earth will have a farmable spear that's an alternative to the GW spear.

The "Ring of Raphael" weapon might be a bow or harp. I'm not quite sure. Also of note, these raids are meant for low - mid tier players so don't expect these to be amazing.

The journal shows a percentage now based on how many Fate-episodes you have don for each character. It might also include the alternative "paths" you get when you make choices and if you have other versions of the character.

Raid lobbies work the same as a co-op lobby so you have a roomleader and a quest-host. This means you can more easily share your 2nd and 3rd place with other people and more easily make an MVP train.

I mean…I'm glad that they are adding them sooner than we expected, but goddamn that order is so shit

What menu are you all going to for these new stickers?

In the gameplay options, down a bit.
Click on the stickers option, and replace.

I should've worded it a bit better. The "Story-characters, characters released in 2017, characters from the first half of 2014" are the characters that will have zeniths on the 10th and from that day forward they will implement zeniths on characters from 2014 onwards. I don't like the order myself but i suppose they could've done it in a worse way. Do also note this inlcudes characters from all rarities, that's why they used R Jasmine and Charlotta as an example.

Does the raid lobby work like you just invite a bunch of friends into it?

Or can you invite up to 30 people into a raid lobby before starting a raid?

They haven't given any concrete details but from the UI i can gather that it works like the Co-op system. So you can post a code for your friends and/or crew but you can also open it up to the public presumably. People might also be able to join the raid like normal but after it's done everyone in the lobby will be returned there and people who joined while the raid was in progress will continue like normal. There might also be a room board like there is for Co-op rooms.

There's also some implications here for HL content that might make it really hard to join public raids but i hope they suss that out before it's fully implemented.

I forgot to mention some important stuff. If you look at the first half of the screenshot there's all of the pre-HL raids sectioned of into seperate Star-ratings. Now i don't know if you can choose the difficulty of these.
So let's say i want to do an Ygg, I would click on 3-stars, Yggdrasil and would i then be able to select a difficulty? for Ygg that would be Normal, Hard, Omega, HL. Or would you only be able to do Omegas and Normal/Hard would be under 1-star?

There's also the second half of the screenshot. Now my Japanese is around the level of a grade-schooler so i'm not positive on what it says. I believe it's along the lines of "1/4 players ready" and "27 slots remaining". But i'm not sure if this is a mistake or i'm not translating it well because the limit for Tiamats is 30 players and with 4 players in the lobby wouldn't that mean that there should be 26 slots remaining?

I also hope the limit for rooms isn't four people because that would severly limit the usabliity of the entire system.

This is just my guess, but wouldn't the Y number in 'X/Y players ready' just increase as more people joint the raid (up to 27 more in the example)?

That's what i'm hoping for. There's also the sprites at the top but that's probably going to be the host, raid-host, and the two who said something most recently like the crew page.

My team right now is full of Harvin (Charlotta, Yoda, Milleore). Should I still pick the dagger or do I go with the gun?

What rank are you? The dagger is the safest option overall because every element can easily take advantage of it. But if you're close to HL it might be prudent to take the gun and upgrade it ASAP.

I've just started playing. So is the dagger is better because I'll probably get more humans later on?

There is a larger number of top tier Humans compared to other races (plus the Coda upgrade gives a boost to Erunes, which are also top tier for Wind and Fire).

furry elves and humans are what's most commonly found in esports elements

Yes, it's for the best, sadly most SSR's are humans and erunes so by sheer probability it's more likely that you'll get some of them. Harvins are the least used race for SSRs and most of them aren't amazing or they don't benefit much from Baha weapons anyway. They have been catching up lately and there are almost as many as draphs now.

If you have shit luck, take the one that gives damage to harvins

1 gold moon and 3 SSRs; Amira, Juliet, and normal Zeta. I just wanted more SSRs of other elements that aren't light or fire, but the gacha wants me to main light for some reason.

7, but all 3 of the summons are fucking trash quartz fodder. Got some decent characters between Izmir, Yuisis, Sara and the hot new meme Zeta. Also Noa and dirt Camieux who I've wanted since I began half a year ago, now the only non-SSR I want is SR Feather and maybe Soriz. You'll get 'em next time, I on the other hand have probably used up all my luck and Medusa will be core to the only element I can actually play.

Forte, Orchid, Bahamut, Varuna, Satyr, V.Dragon, Rackam, Cagliostro, Yoda and D..Sarunan.

Vortex Dragon, Old and Busted Zeta, Izmir Moon, Romeo

Is there any difference in drop rates between EX stages? Should I just farm EX1-1 for Nirvana replicas since it's so easy?

light enemies drops light weapons so if you need nirvana i'd advice you to murder corow coop

Here's a table for which stage can drop which replica. 1-1 is your best bet since it's the easiest to kill.

Making any class weapon allows you to get all T4 classes, right?

but he still needs 90 corow elements for first step

yes

I already have all the Corow items and yet didn't manage to get a single Nirvana ;_;. Should I just stick to 1-1 in that case?

buy a replica and silver brick it

Thanks, I had this doubt for some time now.

I've heard that only a couple of Class Weapons were actually worth using, anyone can tell me which ones?

I don't really want to spend 30 Champion's Merits and I'm not rank 101 yet so I can't farm HL Bahamut. I need to do a bunch of co-op anyways as I need like 20 more creeds.

nebuchad (gunslinger memes), nirvana (i honestly see nobody using this) , olivier elechanging and though unlocking class with this is underwhelming but safest bet placebo
if you wanna do a very cheap weapon knight weapon is fairly cheap on stones since you get 800 from casino by reducing leaventein chan

Oh, guess I'm crazy. I could have sworn it was 30.

Neat, I have an Oliver replica, guess I'll roll with it. Thanks again.

Jeanne d'arc (light)
Silva
Amira
Anthuria
Zeta (dark)

Grani
Apollo
Morrigna
Gilgamesh

So does skill level remain when I upgrade SR bahamut weapon to SSR? Can I upgrade the skill during rusted weapon stage?

All mine came from crystals.

I just rolled outside of the legfest and got punished Toots weapon again before scoring Balurga; one of the characters I really really wanted and finally Juliet. Now I have good characters of each element to pad out at least a useful team.

rusted weapons have no skill on it , but skill levels do remain

Yay?

Got an SR Illhoon weapon out of that stupid ticket…already got two others…

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Well it's no free legfest 10-rolls, but SR has at least a chance of being not shit

Got a personal meido

Gonna save ticket for legfest, will help easy the desire to spend crystals.

Dank.

Thank you RNGesus.

When does the windmeme draw bonus leave?

Legfest has no power where that ticket is going.

It works as a substitute, so I can roll a little along with everyone else without pushing the spark back. New Years tickets were good for that too.

So it's effectively your nicotine patch?

I'm really scared for the upcoming Xeno, my damage feels really lacking despite having all these bolts. Any last minute tips? Should I be grinding the fuck out of the co-op Vohu for last minute Judge Crystals?

replace the point dagger with a damage weapon …. another bolt for example

MOAR BOLTS

Looking over my weapons, I actually found my unknown is only SL2. How much will boosting that help?

About 8% more at SL10 I think.

That's because you don't have enough bolts user.

Pic related, I'm one month into this game and I'm 7 SSR fodder short of maxing my emnity for maximum windmemes. Now it's time to go grind delicious brown 150 times so that I can get the cosmos rifle.

Fuck this game.

The person I run my tia raid with sometimes get two in a day. I haven't had a drop this week though, so it's definitely slowing down.

I got one celeste spear today, but last celeste drop that wasn't SR or whatever even when I score mvp was a month ago.

If I did it in one month, you better prepare 4 months for celeste.

I have been running celeste already a bit over 2 months. I have other shit to make my estimate damage to 14,5k or something but it still hurts.

welcome to farming light and dark . enjoy your stay

Wind however cannot be calculated with estimated damage. I'll show you the math of emnity.

At lvl 10 emnity and half hp, it gives you 6% bonus damage. With 7 bolters, that's 42%. With a Tia main summon, that's a 84%. If you account for the normal damage bonus at 12% per bolter, along with tia that's 168% with 84% and more from emnity. If you only calculate pairing that damage bonus with anat and disregarding the rest of your grid (so we're only counting 7 out of 10 weapons here). You get 453% damage increase at half hp (Which baha weapon will happily rise to 544% at lvl 1). You really need more bolters to make your windgrid count because it gets exponentially more power the more bolters you cap the weapons skills.

If only I rolled better characters to other elements.

Yeah I forgot that the estimate doesn't calculate enmity in.

I started my windgrid without any SSR character. I then rolled an entire fire team and earth team during leg fest. I used my beginner ticket on Korwa, destroyer of worlds and I autismed the casino until I got Christina. Legfest also got me a SR samurai potato so I get to choose between him, lyria and the elf from the last event. My only salvation seems to be to grind seofan if this goes on.

Give windmemes please

My other teams aren't that great even for SR. Only light and dark. Light mostly because I got lucifer.

Well user better start praying to RNGesus and use journey drops

Pic related for my fire and earth party. I'm using my windgrid to farm ygg for my earth party but there's probably no plan to start a fire grid yet, and I'm too early in the main quest to properly utilize eugen.

Free memerolls+12k crystals gave me Altair, Orchid, Sethlans, Rose Queen, Sen, Sutera, 4 gold moons and some silver/bronze moons.

Just siren and sethans.

I main a different element at the moment, but i do have enough good characters for a dark team now… as well as the Hades summon. Don't have any celeste claws but am thinking of just using the pendants i get from farming other stuff for them, but i know hades doesn't boost them.

Haven't really seen any Hades builds anywhere and i know it'd be more of an endgame thing, but does anyone know of any solid builds that use it? As it is i have a bunch of random shit thrown together for the team and don't know quite what i'd be looking for for a good weapon grid for it.

When I get off work in a couple hours ill link a hades build.

Also should I be spamming co-op vohu manah?

Yes, EXTRA CO-OP AP prices are retarded outside of half-coop.

in terms of characters: Melissabelle, D.Zeta, Beato, Vampy, Yuel, Yuisis with Naru and D.Sarunan moons
Summons: Bonito, Grani, Quetzalquatl, and Nezha#3
All told, I'm happy to have some SSR windmemes finally so I can justify building a tia grid to myself.
Speaking of Bea, does anyone have that flowchart image made by some fanboy?

>Fulfilling my promise + some more general builds for all colors of the autistic spectrum
>pastebin.com/9mgWMv6J

Also what T4 should I be trying to aim for as my first, Warlock, berserker or nighthound? Those are the only three I like.

You probably should wait for the buff before bothering with nighthound.

Or spartan I guess

Or luchador, I'm genuinely really lost and I need an adult

warlock is best cause of blaze haze but you can buy enough distinctions to unlock all classes if your silver centrum farming is slow as you can buy 3-4 different distinctions a day as long as you hit prestige cap.

Warlock would be your best bet overall, expecially if you have the GW dagger. Spartan and Sage are also safe because you can always contribute in HL raids. Luchador is good but kinda requires a specific setup. I don't know what element you play but Berserker is generally considered good for Water, Earth and i think it was Dark. Doesn't mean it's not good for the others, fire has some use for Berserker with the new axe, but it's just not as optimized.

welp, not getting that pretty much ever
Not sure why it suggests celes claws when gisla is better?

That's for the whole multiplier thing. I'll try to illustrate something simple.
Replacing the claws: (6 Gislas + Cortana + 2 Cerb guns + Mainhand) x Hades x Bahamut

Keeping the claws; (4 Gislas + Cortana + 2 Cerb guns + Mainhand) x Hades x 2 claws x Bahamut

This is not an completly accurate representation on how it works but i hope this will give you an idea on the basics.

ah, i sorta get it
well, gislas aren't going to happen anytime soon so i guess i'll just frankenstein something in the meantime

Found a fifth bolt, things are looking up!
Also rate my 10-pull

Would it be better to run another chev gun over that med ex attack katana from a couple events back if you dont have a 2nd light ex large?

congrats user, you got the 2nd best character in the game.

Whos best then in your humble opinion?

s.Zoi. is that really a question?

I have her too

I got a nezha

should i uncap it?

don't you have anything better?

Not really?

Other notable summons include:
Macula marius, Athena, Kaguya, Tezcatlipoca and Zephyrus

Fully uncap Zephyrus and get Sagittarius bows.
:^^))

I too have this exact question.

HEI HUYS SHOULD I UNCAP NEZHA??

oh and also macula has a great active skill

Rainbow meta is the new meta.

The answer is maybe. Because saying you have those characters is not the same as "I'm going to use those characters"

and "I'm going to use those characters" isn't the same as "they are going to be the team I use the most for general content"

If you plan to play with mostly humans and draphs, yes.

Most folk tend to agree that Dagger is the best bahamut weapon first because it's useful the longest, because humans are the most populous race by far and the dagger provides a larger benefit than the sword.

So if you're going to use Vaseraga (lol) and Forte a lot, get the sword. Otherwise get the dagger.

Not that the choice is a matter of life or death, once you get to a point where this information is obvious, you'll be able to make as many bahamut weapons as you want.

What pool of characters does the SSR ticket draw from?

The daily one? All available ones. ie, no limited characters like legfest exclusives or swimsuit/halloween/christmas characters

Don't bully Vaseraga.

Damn it.

user, what are you doing?! You're bullying your casino chips harder than beato

Which team should I focus on first?

wind. You'll need them for xeno vohu, and getting that weapon will give you a leg up when you start an earth team

Oh yeah, I forgot about the next event. Thanks man! Which weapon are we talking about though?

Whatever the fuck Xeno Vohu drops. We don't know yet, it's brand new.

Now i forgot because some people are sending mixed messages, but is the Ougi refresh strategy banned now?

Vohu's SSR that you can already get will also drop sometimes from her Xeno fight, and it's a weapon that's pretty good so you'll want to get some of that too.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. I got 3 LBed ifrit spears from the xeno ifrit grind.

Thanks for the tips guys.

I want to molest medusa.

Hosting an Extreme+ event raid. Feel free to come carry me 6 medals closer to that second bahamut horn.

ID: AB9FD82C

Fug.

Who's the cuck now heifer.

I should stop looking a other peoples grids, it only makes me feel bad for them.

funny enough first grid could be used with double luci , second one has no rhyme or reason

Makes Vegas look like a hugbox.

I believe he was using Lucifer actually. I do still want to ask what compelled him to mlb three GW guns.

probably he's gonna use em for different elements after elechange? at least they aren't fully awakened

Why? Just, why?

ITT: we predict perks for our teams main characters(I will probably post it next thread as well since this will die soon)
Naru: 2 DEF up perks, 3 DA perks, Dark attack perk
Six: 2/3 TA perks(if they even exist), aggro down perk, 4 ATK perks
S.Zoi: 2 DA perks. 2 heal effect perks, 2 ATK perks

i find it hard to predict something based on the little info we got , also i may think that zenith will be personalized based on class type

I don't think so because he has a full Titan and Varuna grid and his fire grid already has one gun fully awakened. It's apparantly just his grid of choice and with Luci it's decent at the very least.

Now that you mentioned it, there were no TA perks in the preview. Probably because it's Charlotta and R Jasmine, it might be more prevalent on ATK or BAL characters.

Everything went better than expected

Kill me.

You too? It at least helps me cut off one casino crystal in MLBing it but I'd rather have the Teena character my drawing account scored.

NEPGEAR???

You made that joke at least 5 times by now

sorry i just can't resist

Here are some artworks counting down 'till the anniversary that were posted on twitter. The actual anniversary will take place tomorrow after the scheduled maintenance at 5 p.m..

[*] Eugen

New Holla Forumsread soon

Another day, another characterless SR.

Soon.

premium draw is a meme

I'm going to go with one of the zenith unlocks will have them share their passive with the rest of the party (ex. "Boost to DEF" becomes "Boost to DEF to Allies).

defensive masteries are already op if a character have that god save us

I got mary too, but the SR one.

It would be a massive revamp to tier ranking and party composition, that's for sure.

Ive never been as hard as I am now.

exhentai.org/g/1038065/792c12491b/

milky frost tits

That's why everyone in their right mind will give characters like Sara, Aiodos or Naru DEF up, oh shit, imagine if Sara got two aggro up perks with how tanky she is

She's probably also getting ougi charge just like Charlotte did

Cold milk is the best kind of milk

I'm gonna bust how likely will it be to find a cute waifu to impregnate and cosplay with if I go to Japan I want a big tittied cream-skinned eaifu so bad and American women are shit

BCC8DE2E

Big Order if anyone wants in

triple omega fragment and gold paper … ew
thanks user

2 white papers out of the 20 I was lacking, thanks

Thanks RNGesus

user, unless you're using her strictly for the TH, swap her out with literally any SR or SSR wind you have. She's that bad in combat.

Also does anyone know where to get an Izmir bodypillow and to find a creamy-skinned shortstack

we need a new bread soon

yeah, thanks a lot

New thread