kill yourself shitsu
also peter gaybriel from undertale 5 is my favorite villain

Kill yourselves.

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

Hmmm, that's kinda hard. I'll say Master Mirror from Wticher 3 Heart of Stone

also
REMOVE SAMOA

Morning everyone!

Fucking tired this morning. Need to fix my sleep schedule for this job this week and its killing me a bit. Played space engineers for like 6 hours yesterday building a ship, just to have 2 minutes of combat and have the thing fall apart. Not really interested in the game now.

Going to get drunk in a little bit and start watching my weebshit, going to be so damn comfy.

I don't think i understand how humans operate anymore. Self harming altruism brings civilization down to its knees before its attackers.

I want to die.

I want you to die too.

More than I'd like. I have to be up relatively early and I can't sleep
Father Balder for nothing else but the the ending to his fight

shit I dont know, Senator Armstrong?
I really need to get around to playing that game

anyone got the board log link, I need to look up which retard mod banned me earlier today for calling a shill a shill

Thought you were samoa?

Most of the real white men died in WWI and WWII, I blame that mostly.

Whats up user?

Prepare for trouble

and make it double to

STAY UP ALL NIGHT with my pocket rocket

Nigger. Nah, I don't hate all samoans, just one in particular.

Morning guys, had a good weekend?
Just realized I haven't gapped in over a week I'm gonna see if I can keep it up till April

Adachi

What you gotta be up for?

On Holla Forums or here?

Why they pushing that fag so hard anyway?

everybody in this board including myself needs to die

Fapped*

Why?

been havign trouble with sleep myself
I gave up after the last time I tried playing with Holla Forums on a free weekend before they fixed the net code up
shits only fun with friends

what weebshit today?

A doctor's appointment. I'm bleeding from an area I shouldn't be

Just getting ready to watch my show so I'm not sure why I'm even posting, but hi. I didn't play Tactics Ogre again today.
DON'T FUCK WITH THIS SENATOR
(I actually like Sam better.)

You blew it.

Rather fond of Van Grants, namely because of how he ultimately grows to respect the protagonist and his group, to a point he'd much rather try to get them to join him than be forced to kill them. Shame that despite his good intentions for the world, he's still a slave to the very fate he wishes to free everyone from.

Either him, of Irving in WA2, if he can even be called a villain (he straddles the line pretty damn well, doing ill and manipulating everyone for the chance of a better outcome for the world he loves).

Because of the look and he's big guy. Basically Vince sees a new star even though fans hate him.

Gapped?

My weekend was alright. Found out yesterday I had the house to myself all day saturday and didn't even realize it. Hows yours user?

Gabriel Dropout, yuyu ova, and maybe start dragon maid thing.

The ass?

BIDEO BAMES :D

I wonder if Dave Foley or Kevin McDonald ever think to themselves, "what the fuck, what was supposed to be a joke has become too true…"

What show?

Have fun user!

Do anything fun today WA guy?

Uhhh that doesn't even make sense.

10/10

here
I called OP a fag for talking like a fag and his internet defense force came in and reported me
tell me that doesn't sound like reddit shit

Homeland. It airs on Sundays. Though it's going to take a bit to buffer the first chunk, now that I think on it.

Remember, The Rock and Cena. They had a look to them that appealed to the mainstream. It's just Roman has a look to him too. Too bad that his charisma is shit.

The ass crack. Old surgery wound that won't stop being inconvenient

There's an inspection coming up at work so I'm busting my ass with extra cleaning. Also got a 7-day work week because of it.

Bee movie was alright.

looks cute
noice
I want to watch it too to be honest

Don't know what OFF is but yeah that sounds like some shilling tbh

Maybe the mods are getting some payola.

They playing him as a heel though right?

Why have surgery on your ass crack? Were you born without one?

Never again.

Nah, just took a vicodin and slept off the pain I'd been in the other day until waking up at like 10 PM.

I've seen a fair amount of liking for OFF before, even back in the day at halfchan if memory serves. That said, we do have a smaller population here, so it wouldn't surprise me if there's cases of particular games/series only being pushed by a handful, or just one, person.

You might have a point about how that post is worded though.

No.

And the ones that live today can't find themselves in real life, losing their lives in escapism in fears of being called names or alienated.

Great image of some doctor debating about taking an axe to a newborn like that.

Pilonidal cyst

Gabriel dropout is so damn good. I really recommend that one.

Least you raking in that money

Wait why you on vicoin for?

Maybe thats their plan. Shove him down throats until everyone hates him then make a good heel switch on him.

could be
I don't know what's going on with the game to be honest but someone was saying they saw a lot of threads for it lately

if you go through the thread the people defending it are overly sensitive and later towards the end some guy claims to know the creator
gay shit

He's going up against fucking Undertaker. This is probably their last chance.

You should come to the board so it's not dead for days on end.

They are being pushed to the point of having decide between fighting or giving up. I expect some crazy shit in the next 20 years honestly.

Ohhh yeah I remember that. Hope that goes well for you.

Weeeeew spooky dooky.

Are you retarded? OFF is freeware that was released nearly a decade ago. No one is being paid to shill

you should stop shitting in the shower

So they're shilling for free?

yeah

Cave Story was free too dude

foudn the guy
wew

Had some pills laying around still from a bout of pleurisy I had a while back. Took one after the Tylenol I'd tried simply wasn't cutting it.

Isn't the game free anyhow? If so, it's not like they're after money. They might just want other people to give it some time, or more people to talk about it with (there's certainly games/series I like that I could do with more anons to talk about them with, but don't warrant their own threads at this point and are a bit underplayed in general).

Ain't the undertaker like 60?

The hell is pleusiry?

You'll have to kill me first.

Went and saw Logan with some m8s. Was fuckin' good. Then we watched Fastlane. Had some good moments, but good fuck the main event blew chunks.

Bowser idk.

Hey

Yes, but he's always put on quality matches at Mania.

Fuck how old is Hogan then

Hi.

Get any good food while out with the m8s?

How goes Hey guy?

Is he the old fogey that had a match last year and got a concussion right away and just kinda flailed around all match?

read the OP of the thread

That was in 2014, and it was the autistic Aryan's fault.

Or maybe they just like the game.

OFF has no paid version. It IS freeware. Just because you've never heard of it doesn't mean it's an organized shilling effort

You doing good?
And is he really 80, he doesn't look it

Hey you going good?

Got some pizzas and several bottles of Crystal Pepsi. They were both better than the main event of Fastlane.

its just a faggot op, not shilling, this is why the word has no meaning anymore

Did you vomit

Ah, you know how it is. You?

Whatever shill. Maybe you should go back to cuckchan and Reddit so you can push your goon culture there.

They remade it with modern shit because there was a big push for it.

Alright, went to a couple places that im looking to rent at

Nah think hes 60s too

I'm good. Fun day ahead. What about you user?

What toppings on the pizza?

And I still haven't had crystal pepsi. Maybe I'll get that today for whiskey.

I guess. Too bad my manager is a turbokike and set up the schedule so I won't be getting overtime for it

Wew how the fuck did he manage that? 4 hour shifts each day?

1992 was a quarter century ago

They were bottles made in 2017, not 1992.

One with pepperoni, sausage, bacon, salami, and ground beef, the other a cheese for my friend who's vegetarian (he doesn't like the taste of meat for some reason). Crystal Pepsi is good, you should try some.

Basically a while back one morning I could barely breath or move without sever pain. Went to ER over it and they said you just have to wait it out. They gave me Vicodin to cope.

I don't take them too often unless really hurting, as otherwise I get this odd sensation of the world around me shaking.

I would argue that there's two types of shills:
The former could be consider a shill for one's time, while the latter is a shill for one's money (and given the nature of it, is probably talking about a recent/current release as opposed to something older).

They're still shills and they shouldn't be trusted.

Find anything you like?

I didn't say it was a shilling effort user, I said the OP was talking like a subverter fag and 2 other fags rushed to his defense
please chill your tits

faggot ops should be shot down anyway

How the fuck is that even possible. Its the best tasting thing ever.

You sure he ain't got like pussy reasons for it and is just faking the taste excuse?

Holy shit that sounds awful. How long til they said it will go away?

I suppose I'm here now

Fuck off pedo.

shills are shills regardless
and not begin upfront with intentions is shit behavior

evenign spider

I'm doing friday-friday so two days are part of last week's pay period.

Some people just have weird tastes. I can't stand pastries

I dunno. He said he didn't even like it as a kid. He's no animal rights activist, I can tell you that. Ain't trying to impress some vegan chick either.

Where do you draw the line between someone having a vocal liking for a game and someone just trying to shill? Genuinely curious, since I've had people call me a shill over liking and recommending games that are a solid 15-20 years old now, which the developers likely don't see a cent on even if someone were to buy a rerelease instead of just pirating and/or emulating?

It's been about a year since I had a case of it; I don't have it anymore. Just still have some vicodin around in case it crops back up, or for cases like how much pain my gut was in this morning.

how's it going?

What kind of patries?

What kinda food does he eat even?

Luuuuucky.

goin alright, how bout you

it's pretty decent ish

Nobody cares pedo.

Doesn't matter, they're still a shill. You're not going to be able to discuss video games here if you talk about something that goes against the shitposting hivemind.

There's just one. It's only shilling if someone stands to make money.
Following your logic the only people who aren't shills are the ones who only shit on things since voicing positive opinions is advocating.

going well then I see

Jim please stop, you're going to die if you keep this up!

:^)

So they're made again?

I guess

Carbs mainly. Every time we get pizza, I always ask him if he wants some vegetables/pineapple/something non-meat related other than cheese on it, and he's always like, nah fam, I'm good.

Shh, I'm just glad he's back. Really, we can thank Shia for all this. The HWNDU stuff was what brought him back.

Any I've tried, such as donuts or cookies for example.

He's a true hero.

thats cool man

//\\::,,:://\\

I remember my mom being worried as to whether or not I'd get a high off them when the doctor prescribed them (she'd had to drive me to the hospital since I was in no condition to that morning), but nope, for me it just makes me forget I ever had any pain and knocks me out for a while.

Also, did you say a while back you were looking for documentaries or something? Might have found a small youtube channel of interest.

You'd be surprised at how many people seem to be of that mindset, or at least in further purveying the "Holla Forums haets vidya" idea.

Yeah, it can certainly be hard enough to discuss stuff that isn't current these days.
I wish /vr/ here was more alive, but it's at the point where it seems like if you want active vidya discussion, it's got to be Holla Forums or bust.

What is wrong with you

Does he eat fish?

it's pretty cool man

He saw a nation plagued by Jim Time and knew what he had to do.

He died for our sins.

R.O.B. THREADS SHOULD BE BANNED

Well if he wants those patreonbux jim time can't really be a thing

Lots of things

No

get out normalfag

I hope he can go back to Jim time soon.

He dindu nuffin he a gud boy tryin get his life on trak

Try a fresh hot one from a small local place. Bet you change your mind fast. Makes shitty grocery store ones taste like garbage.

Where is phil

Oh yeah. He eats fish, eggs, and milk. He ain't a vegan by any stretch.

I wonder if the libshits are going to try pulling that shit if Obongo gets arrested.

He got Philled.

HWNDU is fucking great.

Oh and didn't HWNDU stop

Eh seeing as he bought a switch sure

Ooh man this whole wiretap thing is so great. I really didn't want to hear that nigger yapping for the next 30 years and be heralded as the greatest president ever by retarded leftists. Trump is wiping out his legacy in the oval office each and every day with EOs and now is going to tarnish the rest of it with the Nixon treatment or worse. Its going to be beautiful.

Find a new bud bud

What you going to do today user?

It got moved to Arizona or something and then all threads on Holla Forums got kicked off for "reasons".

They'll call whitey racist for arresting niggers for their crimes

Really?
Why Arizona, you'd think they'd move it to a state with no bigots

You can't escape death. Maybe, in the distant future, our successors will find a way to regenerate the deceased, and you'll be brought out of your necrotic slumber in order to further, and endlessly, perpetuate the whims of some futuristic society. Did you ever think of that?

I'd kill a man to smoke a bowl with Jesus and Jackie.

Yeah. New York got shut down after 3 weeks due to sustained trolling and Shia getting arrested. Albuquerque got shut down after less than a week after someone in the area got shot. Some of /ourguys/ carried on via Periscope, but that eventually ended as well.

Not Arizona. Albuquerque, New Mexico.

My sister does catering and I still won't eat her pastries.
I lied though, I do like brownies

What if I'm cremated?

Even by leftist standards Obama wasn't the best, it was LBJ, he brought along the most leftist shit so Obama doesn't even win that
All he wins is being another jail bound nigger

necromancers will never be a thing

Because it's close to the boarder and they got access to the spot.

But Jesus would be upset with you for killing someone.

He'd just get upset that I didn't stop masturbating.

So that city from breaking bad
Again, why?

Your brain will be nothing by the time that tech gets here. No way thats happening

Brownie isn't really a pastry, nor cookies really.

BUT HES BLACK YOU RACIST THAT MEANS HES THE BEST

He'd be upset that you were masturbating.

Too bad that the guy who plays Walter is a cuck, I'd imagine Walter wouldn't want beans in

He wasn't even the first African president
That goes to Slick Wily

If you're cremated, the wizard cyber necromancers of the future will be able to salvage the dead molecules that once comprised your body and formulate them into a brand new organism, that will effectively house your consciousness, and without all of the defects that you previously suffered. It's the future of the human race. It must be.

New Mexico is a blue state. New Mexico is filled with anti-trump people I should know, I live there

There is literally nothing wrong with being a cuck. Cuckoldry is the thinking man's fetish.

Fuck if I know. It's a 23 hour drive away from where I live. Was gonna road trip it down there with some m8s to fuck with Shia and co., but I guess that ain't happening now.

Jesus is a true nigga, but I ain't giving up jackin' it for anyone.

being a cuck is for women

I thought it was Mexicans and a few pro trump whites

Hey huey

I miss pre AIDs bill. He was kinda funny.

But I am nothing without my defects. They are me.

Instead of jacking your dick, why not jack your muscles to get strong?

As well as men. It's 2017 and you need to be inclusive.

Bae~

Is there still anons crashing it like Mark and the secret Holla Forumsice

I only include women on my dick

The stream is offline. No one's there anymore. HWNDU is dead. Long live HWNDU.

Being married to a demon does that to you

Oy vey I'm anadah shoah

Fear the Right Wing Deportation Squad

Nah. This place is blue, through and through. They've got the city mayor building some number of free public housing buildings for various flavors of minorities in order to declare Albuquerque a sanctuary city, for example.

Your defects are homo gay and should be removed.

necromancers will never ever be a thing

So if it's dead then why is it in new Mexico
Is it a (((nonprofit organization))) now

Far as I'm aware, it's not in AZ. While we've got a lot of spics, the state's red and a lot of the state supports Trump, despite that faggot mayor in Phoenix wanting to fight the wall.

New Spixico is a blue state. Think I've heard something along the lines of them wanting to try making it a fucking Sanctuary State, so I imagine they'd be receptive to that HWNDU bullshit.

Stop being homophobic you freak.

Masturbation ruins your gains if you don't recycle the testosterone in your cum by eating it.

I'd gas you any time~

I'm giving out this free rope

Nah. When in the white house they let them use the "fountain of youth" its really alien meds pumped in place of their blood. Makes them near immortal but ages them rapidly. And once they are off the stuff they fall apart. Its why shillary was running in my opinion. So she could survive on the ayy juice as shes dying right now. Bill probably wanted it too.

BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST
INFOWARS.COM

It moved to New Mexico after the New York one got shut down. The New Mexico one got shut down after some guy got capped a block away from the stream.

Nigger do I look like Chris-chan to you.

Are you being antisemitic? YOU NEED TO STOP

It's /fit/ patented and works great.

I'm about to get a huge gas bill

So its not like Detroit for beans but rather Chicago for beans

Wew

How many days

So beamers being beaners cancelled ut

Oh G-d, you're reminding me of the Hall of Cost™!

I give her til the end of 2018 tbh

I don't use credit

You ever just get a craving for ramen noodles? What the fuck do those gooks put in them that makes you just want to spontaneously eat them?

msg

They're baked sweets, same shit as far as I care
some fucker with 3 thumbs just bought $250 in scratch tickets.

spics

Are you one of those tin foilers that scream about how Jews rule the world and are behind every major event? I bet you're also one of those GamerGate creepshows Salon told me about.

I've got some spicy gook noodles I might eat for breakfast now, thanks user.

Was it one of those shitty non moveable ones thats just kinda there? Or like a real thumb he could use?

tasty

yes

for you

I'm saying that despite the bean infestation, they haven't been able to get enough of a hold for Phoenix, Tuscon, and Flagstaff to turn the state blue.

I've never actually had ramen before.

I've reported you to the ADL.

it's probably the one I've got

shit list anti-white

the ADL can't un-gas you

I'll have you know I was gassed over 666 gorillian times!

I choose the nameless rank and file soldier

You don't want them. They're not very filling, and very high in calories. They taste like nothing, though I guess you can make them work if you've got some other ingredients, like pork or vegetables or something like that.

I meant nm tbh
I know az is good

I pick the white and red for Dues Vult

It was a mini thumb attached to the side of his right thumb

I fuckin love these charts

Ramen is pretty good, there's a great ramen place me and buddies go to whenever we go to TO

that's 666 quintillion too few

Here.

It's like you don't even meme.

One more gassing won't hurt then

Next you're going to say that there's something wrong with being a gay transsexual.

Time flies.

Getting mixed signals here.

Don't get the cheap bulk ramen, it's shit.

Black Templars aren't as good as deus vult

AIDS

great, now post the image of that autist who threw poptarts and syrup and whatever the fuck else into his ramen and made some kinda horrific abomination of the culinary persusasion

drunken cactus monk

Look, ramen is like the fast food of noodles. they can be tasty, I guess, given the right ingredients and care, but there are better noodles out there.

There is nothing wrong with begin a gay transsexual if you're dead

You sicken me.

Don't have that, but if I dig I can find the one where a drink was created that was nothing but water and semen.

STOP

AIDS tbh

I dunno what he's eating but for $10 I get a big ass bowl of noodles in spicy broth with a bunch of beef chunks to add in. Their enoki wraps are fantastic too.

You're going to tell me mike pence isn't great next

I never got in on that
can you recap?

not until I run out of rope which is never

I suppose the dead still have aids, best to burn them then

So is that master of Pauludons Rowboat Girlyman

Yeah

He's going to electrocute people for being who they truly are! He's a monster!

So you're going to hang yourself? Great, one less cishet white male bigot ruining the world.

We only get indomie out of those and I don't want to eat Islamic shit

I would do anything for reich, but I wont do that

They could of chosen not to get zapped
There always is that option

Apparently Russia made a replica of the Reichstag for their troops to seize in an exercise

Good, because you would be ruining their culture.

Guess what racist, it's 2017. Whites are a dying breed and shouldn't exist any more.

It's not their fault they are not what you think they are. I think you need some diversity training.

I'll sink the boats
I'll sink them all
And since gays are cowards they'd rather be not gay then get zapped

Stop existing any time.

that's pretty cool

I'm gonna have 5 white kids and teach them all to shoot guns

Best way to stop the boats is to sink them

NO

YES GUNS!
LEGAL 'EXTENDED' MAGAZINE ASSAULT RIFLES

basically it was just a stupid idea that turned into a real idea because a drawfag turned out peoples ideas for it, so then people decided "hey lets make a dev team consistent of idea fags an drawfag and one shit coder then see what happens" so then when the threads became popular the jew who I forget the name of that ruined breeding season too came on board and put out some "amazing" art work for it then kicked out the other artist and went onto held the project to his beck and whelm because he was the only person outside of the one coder to actually do anything other then idea fag

and all he did was make stupid epic mey meys till the tech demo came out and everyone fucked off since they realized it'd be shit

If you're going to shitpost with firearms, the least you can do is make it "scary looking".

Yes and we should stop the planes too

sad
wish the old drawfag stuck around

All guns should be banned, even the weakest most pitiful firearms because they can kill people.

That would stop them from coming to the better countries and living good lives.

But Syria and Saudi Arabia are much better than our shitty countries
They're too good for us to let in as were evil and they're gods

weak pitiful firearms are perfect to training white children to purge niggers

Which is why they need to come here and make our countries better.

I'm imagining Merkel burning the Reichstag and blaming it on Russia and AfD

hopefully not a one note artist who just milks their style

We are too evil to deserve better countries

A

You mean purge themselves so the blacks can finally gain what they truly deserve?

We are too evil to deserve life.

Wew

We are too evil for our corpses to allowed anywhere or burnt or anything

Whites should just be removed from existence.

more like blaming it on careless american soldiers

most of the old ones are better

no you see they are helping the blacks get what they deserve a final solution

How has it been Vic are you getting ready for Mardi Gras

You mean a situation where they're finally free of white oppression?

free as the grave

I'm not vic and I'm not going to Mardi Gras.

So whites are all getting killed off? That's even better!

death to niggers

RACIST

good

shit

Stop existing any time.

wont happen

Please stop.

They would never blame a nigger

Bigot why aren't you going to the biggest gay pride parade in the country
fair enough

Please explain

But I'm at every gay pride parade.

STOP

sorry was rewatching this while thinking of race war

Why aren't you going to Mardi gras then
Also we are being swamped by Asians

smh tbh oniifam

Hello?

Because that's the date of my sex change operation, and I'm going to rest for a few days so I don't get hurt.

delete this

don't you want to crush the enemies of the white race and see them driven before you?

But what about being on the same float as the brave closet gay Bill Shorten

Hello?
tbh when I hear American soldiers acting up I think niggers

No. I want to see the white race crushed.

Why do you think I'm getting the sex change?

you want to see the white race crush their enemies?
fantastic

But he might not be opposition leader next year

Whites need to be completely removed from existence. There's literally nothing they've done that's good.

He'll get better.

Tbh I'm thinking more along the lines of a small fight between Brisbane citizens and the us millitary in WW2 because of nigger rape

But while Penny Wong is a brave woman she's a lesbian so no sex 4u

No tricks

It's too late for denial.

Sorry it is too late for you refusal
It is no trick

No.

Yes, I swear by g-d Collins

Can't sleep from some old bitch sneezing on me at the store and giving me a cold.

Fou-lou from BOF4 or Sen. Armstrong from MGSR

A

You OK?

Phil has shit taste and should listen to vaporwave instead.

Phil created Vapourwave

Impossible, because vaporwave was created by me when I was shitting in the shower.

Both nostrils are clogged and I'm coughing like a fucking hyena laughs. And I've slept maybe 4 hours since I started feeling shitty.

Other than that I'm great. Thanks for asking. How are you?

When did you shit in a shower as I think in the air tonight came out before
Unless if your Phil or tony banks

Sound dumb but have you tried spitting

He's probably out trying to defend Undertale somewhere.

Take a hot shower for 10+ minutes.

I'm out later guys

G-d Howard is great too

41 is pretty good but in at 55

He's a shit.

Your feeble 56 is nothing compared to my 59

Nice dubs
help me

You just have to fall further down the hole. Why do you think I do nothing but shitpost and drive people away when I'm forced into talking with them?

because you're both lonely

Better to be lonely than happy.

better to be satisfied than lonely

Being satisfied means you're happy, and that's where you're wrong.

Checked
aaaaaa

huey has eternal shit taste since he eats the shit he leaves on the shower so its better to ignore him

no, it doesnt

Nah there is too many people around me

Accept the feelings you know to be true.

That's a whole lot of wrong.

Loneliness is happiness

that just makes you feel more lonely
it's not the quantity user, its the quality

Keep lying to yourself and it'll only harm you.

Nah

I'm glad you understand.

Yee

Hey g-d Collins

Nah

empirically wrong

the dread I feel is because I cannot move fast enough, not because I have nothing to do

Feelings are gay

user

Because they're non white?

Just like you.

No u

I understand all

if you are not with your people that could lead to it yes

I just gotta

Nice numbers
help

No you.

You understand nothing.

No you don't.

Yeah?

I would user, but you have to tell me what you want help with

BUT I JSUT GOTTA

GO FAST

You're a Jew?

FASTER FASTER, FASTER FASTER FASTER

All me

ah well

I'm obsessed with numbers

fastr

which numbers user?

Wew

hey fam

Off by 1

big let down

Dub, (you)s, number of posts, the time, the time I have to wake up, the amount of money I have, the amount of memes I am

Yee

Yep

have you thought about why that is?

No

well user that's the place to start
what would you rather be doing right now?

I need to sleep tbh

Hey Phil™

hey phil

then you should get some sleep user

Nite
I win unless if phil posts 85 times

you win user, have a good night

I'm going too, have a good night phil

Oy vey

Don't forget: You're here forever.

wew tbh lads