#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: Midnight Wanderers Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:
PRIORITY TARGET: CONTACT THE IRS REGARDING FEMFREQ POTENTIAL VIOLATION ON POLITICAL CAMPAIGNING.
archive.is/mwfP5
1. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated November 29th, 2016)
2. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
3. OP DISNOD 2: REBOOT. The Blizzard staff email addresses were added for easy emails.
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
4. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
5. ESA dig and sift ghostbin (needs sifting and verification)
ghostbin.com/paste/qw2v3
6. ESA & other countries counterparts pastebins, more sorted info (needs sifting & verification)
>>>/gamergatehq/330259

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
> ESA Michael Gallagher GfC15 transcript of video youtube.com/watch?v=mQhOqFH8cR0
- pastebin.com/rb7uyF89
- reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/5wpnhj/deepfreeze_ethics_deepfreeze_update_five_new/
- imgur.com/gallery/X2w49
> Censored Gaming Talks To The ESRB youtube.com/watch?v=ItI0mGjdfnw

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines); Possibly in need of rewriting.
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage); Same as above.
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker); Same as Baby Seal.
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=Boycott_List
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/TSego
archive.fo/XInLI
twitter.com/Femitheist/status/838613857820106756
twitter.com/Chartoc
archive.fo/zx9BQ
twitter.com/ToKnowIsToBe
twitter.com/TheIvyClover1
archive.is/bCTnq
archive.is/ySsLf
twitter.com/GhostInShell/status/838479496390967297
wnd.com/2017/03/loretta-lynch-need-more-marching-blood-death-on-streets/
archive.fo/wURX8
shouselaw.com/self-defense.html#3.1
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/838648893436903424
archive.is/Xlsph
archive.is/DIa6o
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/03/06/executive-order-protecting-nation-foreign-terrorist-entry-united-states
archive.is/p7rcB
archive.fo/mldEY
archive.fo/HNT1y
wesearchr.com/bounties/based-stick-man-legal-defense-fund
archive.is/sQnRi
archive.is/5intk
whitehouse.gov/contact/write-or-call
archive.is/eLhq0
twitter.com/LewdGamer/status/838842850976620548
archive.is/bZcRC
archive.is/0dcFD
archive.is/3B9iY
twitter.com/spinosauruskin/status/838655471699521536
angusnicneven.com/indexx
archive.fo/IHn8U
archive.is/kfcxS
twitter.com/CatlinNya/status/838649547874263040
angusnicneven.com/EYES
archive.is/5ZQQR
archive.is/bOB22
web.archive.org/web/20170306223406/http://lidblog.com/same-ny-times-reporter/
reddit.com/r/announcements/comments/5frg1n/tifu_by_editing_some_comments_and_creating_an/damh7q2/?context=10000
youtube.com/watch?v=bPLpeWfq5u0
archive.is/fJmRW
archive.is/CcWL7
twitter.com/ReliableSources/status/838769896943054849
archive.fo/1lxni
archive.fo/S0fhK
archive.fo/BptTA
twitter.com/helpkylechapman/status/838932331515662336
mangahere.co/manga/okusan/c012/2.html
archive.is/VRtE1
archive.is/w8nsO
archive.is/vvAtH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for liberty

do not derail the thread with gook outing or trap posting

archive of previous bread
archive.fo/TSego

You don't tell me what to do.

Commies are not people
THANK YOU BASED STICK MAN

What the fuck did I miss while I was away?

Playing Unreal Tournament 2004 makes me laugh at the "Diversity" problem the industry is facing.

Antifa attacked a pro-Trump rally in Berkeley and got blown the fuck out as per usual.

A badass captain america in that picture suddenly appeared at the Antifa riot and beat the shit out of violent anti-Trump thugs with his glorious stick.

The mother of all chimpouts

never EVER let val forget he got a switch at launch
its super gay

Wow, I didn't think Val could get anymore stupid.

I'm sure he'll defend it too

BASH BASH BASH

THE FASH

Anyways, something new on the ESA front.
Ted Price and Mike Gallagher to speak on leadership at GamesBeat Summit [March 5, 2017]
archive.fo/XInLI

Mark did too. Sad! So did my girlfriend.

Your hand bought a console?

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

>Price will talk about what it takes to be a leader in the game industry and how to inspire your team to be creative. He showed what it was like to lead when he created a YouTube video to protest President Donald Trump’s travel ban.
God forbid a video game company CEO at a video games conference talk about fucking video games for a change.

My hand is my mistress, not my girlfriend. She would never do something as stupid as buying a console on launch. Especially not one that was so obviously rushed and has paid online.

Basement is gone
There is no rooftop
You can't dig another basement
It's the end

oh don't worry
THERE IS ALWAYS ANOTHER BASEMENT

No

twitter.com/Femitheist/status/838613857820106756

twitter.com/Chartoc

Jesus fuck these people

Kinda reminding my country's laws

I'm really mad now.

Stick man is clearly acting in defence of other person there.

Thank you based stick man.

ffs

I really can't get over this. This is "If you kill your enemies they win" levels of retarded.

That's retarded, not everyone knows CQC, how the fuck would they defend themselves against an aggressor that is most likely armed?

Well we can't have the peasant rabble arming themselves can we?

Sing kumbaya? curl into a ball? Spread boipussy while screaming
only gayboi wants my gook boipussy, are you gayboi?!

:^)

Just like in Europe, they disarm the people to shut down every revolution before it even started.
That's terror, terror built into the system.

Something else I found, it's more ESRB than ESA and it's no longer on the site.
ESRB Head Talks AO, Manhunt 2 and Community Standards [Jun 21 2007]
archive.fo/zx9BQ
1. With the Wii, developers can now make games that allow gamers to physically act out violent acts and see them occur in a game. Games such as Godfather, Scarface and Manhunt 2 all do this. Do such controls have an impact on a game's rating? If so do you think that supports the argument that a game's interactive nature makes it more dangerous than more passive experiences like watching a movie, listening to music or reading a book?
2. Has the ESRB ever rated a game Adults Only due to violence?
3. An Adults Only rated game is akin to NC-17, I believe, for movies. Do you think it's fair to say that an AO rated game is essentially obscene?
4. From a buyer's perspective, or a parent's perspective, the difference between a game rated Mature and a game rated Adults Only in one year. You have to be 17 to buy one and 18 to buy the other. How does one distinguish the fine line between the two when rating a game?
5. In general, when rating a game does the ESRB use a system that relies on community standards to decide what is and isn't an acceptable level of violence or sexual references in a game? If so, do you feel those standards shift over time?

6. Do you think the ESRB's ratings have become more strict since the issue surrounding Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas came to light?
7. Rockstar has said that they feel that Manhunt 2 is very similar to the original Manhunt in the level and type of violence depicted. If that is the case why did one receive a Mature rating and the other appears to be on the verge of an Adults Only rating?

Just let them take what they want, goy! Surely they just want your valuables, and not your life, or your wife's pussy, or your daughter's virginity!
They're just things! :^)m (Does that look like a jew rubbing his hands together? It's supposed to.)

user, there is no 'Self Defence' in Korea, at all. I never heard of it and even lawyers openly says it.
In Korea, often robbers and muggers counter-sues the victims and gets more money and even sometimes the defenders goes to jail while criminals gets probation.
At school, teachers teaches student to ignore the crimes and violence you encounter because you will charged as assault or even will face jailtime for saving innocent citizens.
There is a case in Korea where a man threw clotheshorse to an armed robber in his house then went jail 5 years because the robber got cerebral hemorrhage.
People often calls South Korea as 'Heaven place for criminals and hell's deepest limbo for honest law abiding citizen'.
I heard British is pretty much in same condition.

Do not bully the Gilda, remmeber to protect her smile or Vivian won't talk to you again for some time

Question, are there government cameras laid everywhere in South Korea too?

It's the same story in sweden.
A man was thrown in to prison because he shot a person because trying to break in to his house while screaming death threats to the homeowner.
The same man had been there a couple of times before, harassing the man before smashing the window and trying to enter.

Too bad the court said that he could not have known that he would have actually harmed him and he was not really inside the house, the homeowner goes to jail.

He went full SJW after Trump won.

Gook this is similar to Canada's cucked laws

Is it a coincidence? Haha oh wow.

He was already a cancerous burnoutfag prior to that

I don't know much about UK, but in France, it's also retarded. Yes, you can use a weapon, but you must fight back only during the crime and not after. That means that you can't stop the thief that is basically fleeing with your shit, you should have done it WHEN he was stealing your shit, and that's retarded.

Kinda related, it reminds me of the Sauvage case in France: a woman and her daughters allegedly got beaten for years by her husband, she snapped and shot him in the back, she got jail time because of it.

Don't even get me started on Canada. Holy shit. Better keep your house clean because if somebody tries to rob you and trips on something on the floor, he can fucking sue you.

He sucked Berine off and I think two months back went full well is GG only make fun of SJWs now god dumb gay nog also super passive aggressive.

God why are so many self defense laws cucked.

That reminds me, whatever happened to these two? They just vanished.
twitter.com/ToKnowIsToBe
twitter.com/TheIvyClover1

That sentence better not be literal.

Here in sweden it's ok to self-defense with a knife if you have already been stabbed by a knife.
Don't stab the stabber so bad he dies though, that is a crime and you will go to prison.

Archive of previous bread: archive.is/bCTnq

Also, to listanon, you're about to be working overtime with a new update, because Gamergate's threat level is now raised again.

World War Meme: How a group of anonymous keyboard commandos conquered the internet for Donald Trump—and plans to deliver Europe to the far right.
archive.is/ySsLf

The relevant line:

user Trust me I know back a few years back some poor fuck in Brampton had his house broken into and he rightfully used a baseball bat to fuck the asshole up he got into shit cause he hit the guy…. yes hitting the guy who is trying to rob you is assault.

Welcome to Canada

I got it at launch because I partly got it paid for for my birthday in a few weeks. Otherwise I'm not sure I would've given in to the call.

While it's not the case in America, anyone who thinks there needs to be gun control is a lunatic in my eyes.

That is literal. Studied it in law class a long time ago. Can't remember the case, though. Burglar stepped on a toy car near some stairs, fell down them, and sued for injuries.

Pathetic. But still, I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

Fuck off Val you and Marche are the cancer in these threads

Not many as British but I believe so.
Around 1 million CCTVs deployed by the government, excluding civic purpose. How many are there in brit?

At least you got a gun to shoot the maniac, I guess. We ain't allowed to own any guns, pepper sprays, or any blade objects that isn't approved by the government.
Yeah, the elimination of 'Self Defence' in legal system, is the sign effect that the country is deeply fucked by Globalists' civilian disarming project and one step closer to the New World Order, where criminals have rights to first strike, whole honest citizens striped their every single rights to protect and defend and becomes helpless prey of thugs and corrupted, rogue police forces.
You gotta disarm the people and make them helpless to rule them, it's the Illuminati principle.

Canada, Sweden, Brit, Korea, they have same common traits. People are demoralized, unpatriotic than ever and criminals run amuck while the corrupted system itself is guarding them, and they are in direct influence of CFR and Rothschild, and pretty much Globalist bankers owns the land.

I heard France is bit better compared to brit or swede. But it's global trend that demolishing the term "Self Defense" in legal grounds. It's fucking obvious. Put citizen into more chaos and crimes, and make them scream for help of NWO, while everyone ignoring the corrupted, wrong system.
Punish the honest, and reward the wicked is one of the basic principle to rule, among elitists. They calls it "Order out of Chaos". Fucking spooky shit. They believe true order derives out of total fucking chaos and disorder, unjust. And the order they believe is police state, like the good ol' Cyberpunk Dystopian world.

Yeah, that's something I see a lot in "self-defense laws", using more violence than the aggressor is forbidden.
That cannot be turned around the aggressor's advantage, no sir…

Life is hard gook when things are so cucked.

Well damn, these trips ain't very nice user. Much love to you nonetheless.

Sauvage, not sausage, kek
The thing is with her, is that the claim of "we got beaten up by him for years" was just that : claims. A few testimonies, a bit, and nothing else, was all they had. Main issue was that the husband was sleeping when she shot him dead, so it was entirely premeditated and without any direct, credible threat of violence. Whether she DID get beaten or not, thus, doesn't change the fact she killed someone unarmed who wasn't acting in any way dangerous.
She also got graced by our president.

Hey Gook, wanted to ask you, apparently Souht Korea is accusing North Korea of launching missiles that could reach america or something, is it another manipulative bullshit invented by park to distract her population and the rest of the world from her garbage ?

It is not secret that Park is deeply, I mean deeply tied with Kim's family and caught numerous times for literally conspire with Norks. She even got a fucking her own jet plane in Norkland and often went north for vacation, not just one or two times, before she elected as president. In her own hand-writen letters she praised nork's Juche state and calls Kim as 'Best friend'.
But I think after around late 2015, some time after they sunk Sewol ferry as human sacrifice ritual for Illuminati, she totally lost connections and influence with Nokrland and Park and Kim's relationship sored. I don't know why but there are some signs and suspicions.
I don't think the latest Nork's ICBM nuke test of North Korea were Park's false flag. She can't do it now, no more, she lost every foreign connections because now everyone knows she's sinking Titanic.
And yes, Park's party caught for conspire with Norks for many times, the most well-known incident is "Operation North Wind" in 90's, where Park's party literally bribed North Korea to shoot some missiles, kill some SK soldiers to make the election favors to them.
But as I said I don't think the latest one was false flag. Kim 3rd is very stupid, ignorant dictator, worse than past 2 fathers and the relationship between Park's party and nork became too soured to actually wage another coop false flag operation. And there's China and US influence pushing around here lately.
It's complicate shit but at least this time wasn't false flag, I think so. She lost every connections and powers and what you're seeing now is the last twitching scream of a failed, stupid, incompetent dictator who was too corrupted for run the country.

IIRC, Ivy was targeted by the Cancerfags and revolt at one point, so that could be related. I don't know about TKITB.

I wonder if he (she? I don't know) ever got a keyboard with a working caps lock key.

I see what you mean. Holy shit. Makes me wonder if perhaps someday at some point both North and South Korea could go back to being just "korea", ya know ? A bit like East and West Berlin. I mean, I'm not gullible enough to think it'd just happen without a hitch or even in our own timeline, but still. Makes one wonder.

What works better? Yellow highlight or red marks?

Wow kill urself lad
I think yellow lines are better, by the way.

Clearly the first one.
As usual, thank your diggers and infographers
THANKS DIGGERS AND INFOGRAPHS

The tachikoma LARPer's last tweet before they erased an entire year implied that they were indeed doxxed and death threats were sent to their home. I've forgotten the details since it's been a year, but apparently they were connected to a game dev company IRL.

As for the Limburger guy, he's either a part of Bladee/TheHat's clique or one of their sockpuppets.

North and South is actually, and both secretly and unofficially a symbiotic relation. We cannot survive without each other. It's hate and love relationship, and everyone knows it won't be end up well.
We cannot retain the order and civilian uprising without using each other as war propaganda. It's just like the Orwell said. They conspire together in dark room in the bunker while cursing each other, screaming for war in public.
We both knows that the elimination of one side will lead us into total reign of chaos, for both of us. And it's more stable and profitable to maintain the current confrontation.
I'm sick of this fucking endless, fake cold war shit. Both sides always screams for war while they have no guts to actually do it. It's fucking despicable shitshow and is disgusting to watch, and I watched this fucking shitshow for my whole life and everyone does.

Shit… it's weird how ignorant the west is with korea's history. I mean even Japan and China and Vietnam are discussed a lot worldwide regarding geopolitics and history, yet Korea shares so little of its background and culture and past…
You guys make some of the most amazing movies though
Good luck Gook. Peace is a goal, not but a dream.

On that note, anyone else remember Jonathan Daniel Brown? That (((Hollywood))) indie writer/director who spoke up on Gamergate? The "where are they now?" questions on burnouts in this thread reminded me about his twitter account vanishing all of a sudden.

As it turns out, he's been busy doing a "how will this benefit me" in real life. And apparently he was a Holla Forums plant all along.

Interesting, but can you provide a source for you accusations? Is it that video?

Not my accusations.
>>>Holla Forums9421717

zelda is sooo fucking boring holy shit the more I play the worse it gets

That is because we're too busy for dealing with out own problems in here for 70 years.
Endless corruptions, a civil war that almost wiped us from the map, and when we overthrow a dictator than another dictator take his place, and fucking constant threats, pressures, and provocations from China, Norks, and Japan. They all hates us and wants to kill us. Don't ask me why, I don't kn ow. Probably they themselves don't know too.
In geopolitics, I want to say Korea is the most precious, important place in Asia. It is miracle that we protected this land after liberation from Japan, for over 70 years. We couldn't make this far without help from Uncle Sam. I always feel deep appreciation for Americans.
It's fucking small as fuck country that is 1/10 size of Texas, while it is the key place for dominance over Asia.
In overall Korea has amazing history and culture, while every single Chinese and Japanese wants to slur us, and cursing, laugh at us. We just don't say much about us, that it. Because we're the most unpatriotic people in Asia, while so-called 'Patriots' in this country are all actually pro-China, pro-Japan opportunists.
We just don't care much about the foreign image much as others. There are no 'Cool Korea' in here. We're all busy working, serving and obeying. And we all ain't give fuck what foreign people says about us. We fucking totally adapted about being hated. When Japanese makes anti-Korea protests and demanding to literally gas gooks and race war now, we just laugh at them. Same for China and Norks.
And for the movie industry, it is because of Korean movie scene's 'Freedom of director' principle. The investors let directors whatever they wants to do, unlike any other country's movie industry. It's really great culture and it helped us to make miraculous movies from terrible circumstances. Hollywood and Japanese movie industry running into doom because investors too much intervene with movie making.

Eh I've talked to the guy he wasn't too terrible he disliked the agg fucks despite being socialist he was civil unlike most leftypol sycophants & burnouts who fucking I see retweeting Kurt "Dude CP" Eisenwald

So I give him credit

Gimme a super quick rundown of what's been happening

You're breathing and alive

This is Holla Forums we're talking about.

You have to be careful with caps like that. When revolt died, some of them flat out admitted they had all gone to Holla Forums to become "part of the bigger war." Anything mentioned on there about #GG is going to draw them out like flies to shit, so their opinion of #GG will be over-represented.

Too late. Have the relevant thread and see for yourself. >>>Holla Forums9431069

for the tick list user
☑ Forced an user to search for (you)

So in the previous bread I brought up a friend getting his comment deleted by the Kotaku mods. He decided to continue the conversation asking what rules did he break. The mod admits to not checking the terms of services and still took action in deleting.

Full conversation with response from friend so you don't give that shitty site clicks.

"The reason why your post was deleted was because you actively went out of your way to attack and name-call the author, which I felt violates our terms of service."

Which you felt? Did I violate your terms of service or not? If you can't confirm that I did violate your terms and services then you just censored me over petty disagreement.

Me calling the argument stupid, isn't calling the author stupid. It's calling the argument stupid. It ignores the context of the story between the characters and their roles. To ignore this and write what Jonathan did accusing a series that encourages violence against women is stupid. There is no physical evidence that suggests this game does that. Can you refute that?

Hayate didn't slap Ayane because "Your a girl LOL!" it's disingenuous to make such an argument in the first place. It's exactly how SJW's argue. Arguing with their feelings, instead of the actual facts. No counter argument was brought up against my comment, it was "Your a child" comment deleted. Real Mature.

"If you'd like I'll restore your comment and cut out the stuff I deleted it for, which, by your own admission, has absolutely nothing to do with the actual comment you intended to make (historical accuracy, exile, and so on)."

Please don't. Unless my comment is restored to how it was originally posted there is no point. I'm not taking a knee to being deleted because your staff are incompetent of having a discussion over a clearly disingenuous article. Especially when you admit you cannot even confirm I violated your terms and services.

"Also remember that we do, in fact, have a number of moderators and staff."

Yes and? Shouldn't your mods and staff uphold your sites terms and services instead of "feels like?" I either did or didn't violate the terms. There is no middle ground.

"Being polite is not an "admission that I cannot confirm you did not violate our terms of service".

Did I break the terms and services? Funny you keep avoiding answering that question because I have a feeling I didn't and you don't want to admit it.

"To keep this from dragging on, I hope, I will be clear. Your comment was flagged by another user. Your comment was interpreted by me, a moderator, as having violated the Destructoid ToS."

So you interpreted it? Why didn't you actually check up on the actual terms of service before enforcing the deletion? So you admit to not checking the terms of services and still took action? How unprofessional are you people there at Kotaku?

"I deleted the comment. If other comments are brought to my attention, I will take action as I feel appropriate, based on the situation and user."

So basically you are above the terms of services and will delete comments when you feel like it? Good to know.

"If you disagree with my judgement - and you very much appear to, then the next step would be to contact [email protected]/* */ use archive.is, and someone that isn't me will render judgement."

How about this. I'm going to take this conversation and post it across the internet instead to warn people of this website. Even if you don't violate the terms and services the mods will still gladly delete your comment because you don't conform to there way of thinking. They won't actually check the terms of services and will gladly try to sweep you under the rug when they caught doing so.

You messed up.

user, are you a girl or desperate middle aged woman?

Reddit remember this rule; don't space two lines on imageboard. It's hard to read.

Neither

Maybe there is innocent feminization spirit in you waiting to be freed.

I wish it was legal to punch people for making references to that cancer. Look at this comic. It's just so dense with things that make me angry, I could probably write a scientific paper on this.

That still happens today. Easily irritating for my eyes & ears.

I didn't know it was targeted for girl viewers, cut me some slack!

FYI Psy, his entertainment group, and the music video director themselves was in investigation and the deep connections between Choi's cabal revealed. In short Gangnam Style was work of Choi cabal to push forced meme. The music video director, Cha Eun-tak is now in jail. Charges on Psy dropped because the special investigation task force concluded he was more of just an innocent actor.
Gangnam, the district of Seoul is Malibu of Korea, where all the riches in Korea lives and gathers and has the most expensive real estate price in Korea, and it is also the heart of the Korean plastic surgery industry.
In short, Gangnam is Malibu and also the Silicon Valley of Korea. It is obvious why they chose such vile teritory for their music video propaganda project's name.
Yeah, it's fucking cancer. A terminal cancer work of Korean shadow government.

Maybe deep inside you, your unconscious ego wants to be a little innocent princess rescued by ladyboy prince.
I attach the how to be a trap guides for you just in case. Hope it helps!
I hope someday stronk bishonen prince pick you up and feed you semens and live happily ever after!

No thanks Schlomo Im not going to weaken my chances of reproducing effectively on the vain hope of some crazy woman looking in my general direction.

That's pathetic

I know what you're doing, and it's not going to work.

I always thought the video was supposed to be satire on how jewish that place was and the tryhards that aspire to it.

Now we have a rampant korea fetish. It would be great if that shit wasn't so goddamn expensive.

t.
poorfag

I feel bad for any traps who actually put in the effort, that sounds hellish.
Well that explains why they give the best oral. They're not just doing it for you, they're doing it for nutrients.

Tell those hipsters to halt their degenerating koreaboo life for few more years while we burn this fucking illuminati infesting, masonic symbol stenching K-Pop down and actually build some enriching real culture like our movies.

HOLD THE FUCK UP, HOW DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT, user?

So they literally are incubi?

I've known a few people who fall on a spectrum from "cuteboy" to "trap". No fake breasts or anything, but feminine. Most women won't give me the time of day, but girly boys really like me for some reason. So I may or may not have had sexual relations with them. Hypothetically.

Incubi only fuck women. They're just succubi (male).

I'm going to get some rest, just realized it's late.
I'll get my authentic Korean media exposure and make sure it's not for fujoshi.

DON'T YOU DARE DODGE MY HOMOQUISITION FAGGOT
SO DID YOU TAKE BLOWJOB FROM TRAPS OR NOT?

Oh, yeah. Lots of them. There was some butt stuff in there, too. Their butts, not mine. I can confirm that traps give way better blowjobs than the average woman. In my experience they're usually really slutty and into cum so that's probably part of it. The eagerness makes it better.

That's like getting authentic vidya experience on Holla Forums that is not gay.
80~90% of Korean tv series and songs contains dangerous amound of fujoshit contents in it. You gotta watch movies and sometimes they're not safe either.

GAY COMMUNITY GO AWAY
REEEEE GET OFF FROM MY Holla Forums DON'T INFECT YOUR GAY VIRUS ON ME

It's not gay, I'm just contributing to their diet. There's nothing gay about feeding poor, undernourished traps. It's like breastfeeding your baby.

Dont fuck boys

WHAT A FUCKING HUMANITARIAN
user THE SEMEN FEEDER

incubi, succubi, whatever, both live on dick.

It's current year, we can't have traps just going hungry in the streets. I feel it's my duty to feed hungry traps who don't have boyfriends or daddies or husbands to feed them.

I think incubi live on pussy, don't they? Their whole thing is that they bang women in their sleep.

FEED MY CHILDREN

How many times did you ejaculated for poor starving traps?
Wait, nevermind, I shouldn't have asked.

I stopped counting pretty early on. What can I say? I like to give.

No need to fear the benis.

Methinks the /cuteboy/ protests too much!

Night faggots.

Good evening, fags!

I hope I can get dubs from this!

rip in peace

I TOLD YOU GG TURNING US INTO FREAKIN' GAYS
YOU CANNOT DENY MY THEORY NOW
GG ITSELF IS SUBCONSCIOUS GAY VIRUS, MADE BY SOMETHING SUPERIOR FORCE TO FEMINIZE US WHILE WE AREN'T AWARE
YESTERDAY WE MOCKED GAY AND LOOK WHAT WE ARE

WHAT A HORRIBLE NIGHT TO POST

Wait hold the fuck up.
fug

It's only gay if you're the one being feminized, I think.

It's kinda weird that we're called the evil heterosexual white man while most the anons confessed here they'd fuck a trap.
But then again, #GG being more diverse than the journos is old news.

Projection in few cases. In another cases just dick envy or lack of it.

I think we chose the wrong side. We thought we were fighting against the gays but we were the gays.

I like to think most of us are fairly accepting because we just want to be left the hell alone. But they had to go and try to force us out of video games. I barely even play games anymore, and they're usually older ones, but it makes me angry just out of principle. I don't like being told what I can and can't do.

Has Captain Murica and the Agents of M.A.G.A been invited to the White House yet?

"He who fights the gays should be careful lest he thereby become a gay. And if thou gaze long into the traps, the traps will also gaze into thee."

Hello.

Please remember that there are video games that love you.

Without you protagonists can't save their allies, friends, or their world. Or even their own skin.

They are just degenerates. Did you ever saw equality parade? I wanted to drink bleach after I saw it. Women's day is coming, I can smell feminazis coming in marches in my country.

GDC happened, it was extremely cancer and the bingo card only had one slot left open, #resistjam is also cancer, BBC3 got japanese people (including some manga artists) angry at them for their propaganda piece on manga/anime in trying to equate it to CP. Can't remember what else.

Hi Kitetales.

HE is so retarded that he defends Kacho and censorship whenever Kacho spergs out and gets beat in online arguments that he starts to act smug. Also the Jynx retard is a massive SJWeeb who talks about how you cannot criticize censorship since that is censorship of localizers.

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ Being on the wrong side of history
☑ Fondling 55 eggs by surprise
☑ Molesting people in VR
☑ Plays DOOM better than Polygon
☑ Safeguards vagina bones
☑ Are the LOVELY, horrible people at 8E8ightC-han
☑ Told God check my quads
☑ Seducing AVGN to the dark side of history
☑ Turned waifus into Gamergate's worst nightmare
☑ Turned Notch into a woman hating MRA rapemonster
☑ Cuntfuses a lot of ovary-acting womyn
☑ Captured all goon territory in EVE
☑ Delivered the final leg drop on Gawker
☑ Corrupted Milo into an internet super villain
☑ Called a jew a nazi
☑ Bullied Reddit's abandoned daughter
☑ Memed life into Liru
☑ Refusing to ban Liru
☑ Uses celebrities lives as fuel for the meme magic
☑ Leg dropped gawker into bankruptcy
☑ Filled up Codemonkey's disk with shitposting
☑ Made Mighty Number 9 fail
☑ Attempted to kidnap someone at E3
☑ Hired 5 fictional toads and a fictional conman to gangrape someone
☑ Using a time machine to harass innocent localizers
☑ Gave a toddler meningitis
☑ Made it rain in London
☑ Causing the UK to leave the EU
☑ Casted the original ghostbusters as all men
☑ Keeping the MN9 booth from being set up
☑ Refused to play with Stephen Tortilla
☑ Playing Pokemon without fear of repercussion
☑ Not watching Grillbusters
☑ Talking to girls who play Pokémon Go
☑ Waging war against Ghostbusters and Leslie Jones
☑ Got Milo bampersanded from Twitter. Again.
☑ Leveled up on the DNC
☑ Barbecued worst Korea
☑ Chasing topkek from kotaku
☑ Appropriated and augmented a group of racists
☑ De-funded paranormal investigators by linking them to a suicide group
☑ Channeled the powers of love and death into misogynistic flowers
☑ Komm Süßer Troll'd
☑ Surviving for 2 years
☑ Ejected a fascist nicktator and toppled his dishonest empire
☑ More effective than New York Media, Silicon Valley and Hollywood
☑ Being Gawker's biggest enemy
☑ Celebrating their daughter's birthday
☑ Continuing to be the #1 hate group online
☑ Forced aGGros to spend christmas and new years whinging alone
☑ Owned some bitch
☑ Caught the Arby's killer
☑ Became a verb
☑ Made Pepe great again
☑ Inspired Trump's campaign
☑ Seduced the Occulus Rift founder
☑ Hacked the DNC
☑ Forced Pepe into the American school curriculum
☑ Bought 4chan
☑ Defended Devin Faraci
☑ Forced the UN to gather 800 gigabytes of white supremacy frogs
☑ Marketing of Nintendo Switch
☑ Infiltrating the emoji selection committee
☑ Hiding millions of anti-Semitic tweets
☑ Virtually raping a woman under the name BigBro442
☑ Unintentionally prepared all of us for the 2016 election
☑ Made halfchan go bankrupt
☑ Bullying a comic writer off twitter
☑ Turning S.Korea into a chinese girl cartoon
☑ Using free speech to undermine the freedom of the press
☑ Triggering Blizzcon
☑ is actually the FBI
☑ IS ACTUALLY PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED FUCKING STATES OF AMERICA
☑ Making alternate earth great forever
☑ Creating fake news
☑ Ordering pizza without pineapple
☑ Genesis of the alt-right
☑ Outliving Castro
☑ Corrupting communist mascots with glorious capitalism
☑ Laid the groundwork for online harassment and conspiracy
☑ Glorious Winged Faggot Extraordinaires
☑ Funded the most diverse game in history, eliminating racism, sexism, and the game/animation/whatever itself from existence
☑ Being associated with white supremacist groups
☑ Spent Christmas with Liru
☑ Actually had fun for Christmas
☑ Destroyed the alt-right
☑ Became meme warriors
☑ Toxic gamer culture
☑ Weaponized nostalgia
☑ Shutting down every woman who tried to even have a forum
☑ Causing Battleborn to flop
☑ Carrying meme associations with the presidential inaugural speech
☑ Made Antifa shoot itself in self defense
☑ Set a limo on fire
☑ Taught the right wing to collectively target sponsors
☑ Sent the head mod of Holla Forums to attack Chia The Beef
☑ Revealed their leader to be grand nazi Jonathan ARYAN Jafari
☑ Shitposted an ethnic minority into existence
☑ Propelled a gay immigrant to international fame and fortune
☑ Won the Superb Owl 2017 for the white supremacist team
☑ Won't stop pretending it was about video games
☑ Turned Pewdiepie into a nazi
☑ Tested their methods to hurt people on video games journalists
☑ Cucking games journalists out of their own safe space
☑ Trying to seduce user's anime mom
☑ Surprisingly made gaming darkly politicized
☑ Helped Pewdiepie darkly politicize gaming via time travel
☑ Basically runs the country now
☑ Forced Salon to change their stance on pedophiles with their archives
☑ Scares SETI more than ayy lmaos
☑ Having lots of friends
☑ Made a video detailing their accomplishments
☑ Became the ISIS to 4chan's Al Qaeda
☑ Forcing an user to search for (you)

DO IT FOR ANIME TIDDIES

THE ULTIMATE HUMAN FORCE OF THE SOUL AGAINST RETARDED MORALFAGGOTS AND CULTISTS

We're going to need a bigger stick.
twitter.com/GhostInShell/status/838479496390967297

I have only myself to blame for listening to a (((hollywood))) remix of the opening theme to GitS.

Motoko is my waifu
this is just a mass produced clone

GitS is literally only one of the only things Hollyshit could shit up. All the cute girls doing cute things and especially fanservice is incompatible.

SHUT UP I'M NOT FUCKING GETTING A WAIFU

Forget about stick, I better bring Halberd.

(checked)
You forgot about anger and salt of your enemies.

I might get a pig someday.

Kill a shitty attacker and fatten up my bro. Maybe I can teach him to shitpost alongside me in the name of tits and yuri and drive Josh into PTSD.

(checked)
I saw that movie just last week. Didn't think I'd enjoy it as much as I did.

[Wubeth instensifies]

Oh

Really, these people hate the most basic principles of a free society.

I can't wait to see how their regresiveness is going to bite them back.

The cancer is fucking spreading
god help me, at least the worst that can happen down here in houston is the riots when the deportations start

This is like a bad parody where I'm waiting for the punchline but there is not because these people are serious.

Did someone in that clip at the end say "somebody poop in it"?
Would not be surprised if they did.

no first for benis, therefore sage

The fact that these little shits are burning flags just shows they have no idea how fucking strong the symbology behind it is.

Until it backfires on them. Then they want all of its benefits. Business as usual, in other words.

Symbolism.

symbotology, whatever.

Austin is a shitlib colony, what did you expect?

I hope everyone thanked the based stick man, this may get even worse. If you haven't here you go:

wnd.com/2017/03/loretta-lynch-need-more-marching-blood-death-on-streets/
archive.fo/wURX8

>due to Donald Trump’s takeover of the White House.
Democracy isn't so fun now, is it?

Do it. Fanatical retards need even more triggering. Hopefully a stroke.

I think I've remained silent about this mess for long enough.

I might need to start rationally asking how Trump is so bad when all he wants to do is stop illegal immigration and stop mudshits from getting away with crimes.

Whatever happened to the supposed "Asianification" tech they were going to bring to the table for Scarlett's plastic surgery-ridden features?

That just cosmetics crap.

And it's annoyingly clear you anons need pigs.

Well aren't they constantly spewing hate speech towards white men? Ooh look at that, hate speech isn't free speech.
Just give it time. It'll be like fake news all over again.

That might be the dumbest law ever.

Pic related.
shouselaw.com/self-defense.html#3.1

I really hope my mom won't drag me to see this since she loves ghost in the shell.

Defend this shit Holla Forums

Isn't this old, years old in fact?
I can't find it, but it reminds me of something I'd seen some time ago.

Pigs are adorable, you fucking faggot. They don't deserve to be used as an insult or associated with such sentient trash.

Pigs can eat up any retarded libshits or tumblrtards for you after putting down in the safety of your home then come snuggle up in your blanket oinking happily and full. Just like the porker of comfort.

You can't turn a Jew into an Asian.

I didn't know I could have less faith in this project, but here we are.

I hug my doggie

I cannot understand the appeal of wooly pigs yet Japan apparently loves them.

A pig with actual fur and fluff would be more more charming.

wew, this should be grounds for a civil suite honestly.

Deal with it

I have doubts about this.

Effortlessly usable for discrediting retards.

wikileaks tweeted out Levin's analysis of spying on Trump campaign.
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/838648893436903424

Mr. "Gamers are entitled" got on Rubin's show and it turns out he's a conservative.

Forgot embed.

You're just saying that because of the tusks. I also think that looks unflattering with how aggressive it looks.

I can only dream anons who love titties and can appreciate girls loving girls will one day shitpost with concerned and smug visages of my creations.

who and what

I know he has nothing to do with Holla Forums these days, but I beat Hotwheels got a kick out of that.

You monster

New Gears of War game had microtransaction packs, one of the drops was something that had characters call opponents fuck boy. People bitched that it was offensive and it got removed.

lol what's this piece of shit doing on Rubin report?

really? fuck boy sets people off in a game with that much blood and gore

Rubin will interview all kinds of people as a good interviewer should. He's even offered to interview several BLM people, they just always turn him down for being a "racist".

Just asking, isn't fuck boy goonspeak?

Are you in any way surprised by this?

Not sure, I heard it in real life before I encountered it online.

I'm not that surprised, but it still fell into the "I didn't see this coming" category

To be fair it can be used to other way around too. If someone punches me that's not license for me to pull my knife and stab him between the ribs. When I've fought the attacker off or he's lying in the street howling I can't start kicking him in the head.

The point is to hinder people from provoking an attack to get an excuse to cripple/kill them.

It should be, the person who initiated should have a far greater risk of harm to dissuade people from initiating violence.
Would serve them right for being an overly emotional faggot that gets baited into being violence with words.

into being violent*

Larry has crossed over into /ourguy/ territory, successfully hiring several aGG narrators for his new video.

FUCKING HOLLYWOOD RUINS EVERYTHING

That's a dangerous way to see things. If someone is intent on harming you, what guarantees do you have he will stop from curbstomping you once you're down?

Can you guys show this poor guy some help? Your cops are literally watching antifa attack people and only go in to arrest the trump supported defending himself.

And I assume they didn't get their money back?
Serves them right I suppose for buying a western AAA game.

Well that's an embarrassing typo on my part.

GAYmergate haha get it?

is that Captain Murica? I hope the removal of his mask wasn't painful

It's called self-defense. Use whatever means you have to defend your own life and health. When you counter-attack them as well you're not defending yourself anymore you're punishing them. That's not for you to do that's up to the justice system. If someone steals your TV you can't steal their car in retaliation.

There are flaws with this in practice of course. The police don't have time or resources to investigate, not enough evidence etc. The courts should also note that the average person can't be expected to know exactly how much violence is required and for them to act completely rationally.

But the principle is and should be that you settle injustices in court according to the law.

Women's March in 2 days! I repeat, Women's March in 2 days!

God I despise weak faggots like you, in my state I can damned well shoot someone if they attack me.

Women's march bingo WHEN ?

The instant his fund raising page is up, I'm planning on kicking in some dosh. But yeah, this is a disgrace.

You don't have any. Fight him off with all you have until you're sure he's no longer an immediate threat, call the police and restrain him. Then you take him to court, get him jailed and/or have him recompense you with money.

Yes, and if after he stops beating you he decides to beat you more, tough luck.

>>>/somalia/

No, you beat him until he stops beating you. You do whatever is in your power until you're sure he's no threat to you anymore.

So, you wait and hope he doesn't pull a knife on you.

>>>/europe/

You're living in a fantasy world

I wish I were kitetales. She's pretty cute.

Was that the women's march organizer that actually has tangible connection to terrorist organizations, or am I thinking of another self-proclaimed feminist that tries to argue that Sharia Law is the most feminist thing ever?

No, you have the right one. She's got ties to muslim brotherhood and has promoted sharia.

Great, now we got terrorists promoting "feminism".

Not only that. They also praised a rape convict, Donna Hayton as one of their leaders in the "movement". She got imprisoned for torturing and raping a mentally regarded black gay guy. Let that sink in.

Remove Cockroach

That's the right idea. Punish with death, take what drops as if it's a little bitch mook and fill up porker's belly. Resume your day.

You see problems, I see nothing but ammunition.

God, what is it about feminism that brings in some of the most fucked up people?

Well you see men can't be raped so she didn't commit a crime.

The faggot in pic related gives you a generally good answer

careful with that, there are a shitload of scammers out there.

who the fuck is Linda?

No, I clearly said to restrain them. Make sure they aren't a threat to you. Try to keep up.

No, but after I've saved my own life and know for sure the attacker isn't dangerous. I'm not going to attack them back unless it's to restrain them.

last reply to not derail

Well I'm just going to shoot them or stab them and then call 911.

You see, I'm not willing to take the risk of getting up to them and restraining them. They do not deserve me putting myself in risk even more for the sake of their bodily integrity, seeing they give absolutely no fucks about mine.
If someone attacks me or mine I'll disable them as quickly as I can. If it means putting a bullet through their head, though luck.

Nice quads, another thing is that his way assumes that everyone being attacked is a superior fighter to their attacker. Which is pretty fucking unlikely because people that attack others tend to pick out targets that look weak.

Linda Sarsour. Feminist and Sharia Law advocate. She's been pushing Sharia Law in 21 states since she arrived there. She got close ties with the Muslim Brotherhood as well.

After looking at this for several hours, this truly is Ghost in the Shell Evolution.

Good troll material, saved.

anyone inforemed these great journalists that the
FBI
found no believeable evidence of the gamergate "harrasssment"

Nobody will read the documents. The SJWs are actually touting the report as proof of GG harassment.

archive.is/Xlsph

Just like how SJWs will never read TheZoePost, but will continue to claim that Eron said shit he never said, just because Chelsea said the blog contains it.

This is on the level ((((((Them)))))) labeling themselves. This is gold for finding propaganda movies to avoid.

Yea you can safely ignore like 99% of the movies labelled with that but they are using pretty broad terms to determine if a movie is feminist. Any film which is either:
Directed by a woman
Written by a woman
Features significant women on screen in their own right

You keep that fucking attitude and you use it.

Wonderful. This can only end badly.

Can someone explain youtube comments system, comments calling out Colin that received more than 40 votes got pushed down far below comments that only get 1 vote?

We might be seeing some juicy information about our dear liberal/neoliberal friends in the next few weeks: archive.is/DIa6o

WEW

Can't wait until this backfires because every feminist and troll contest the exact meaning of the label.

Holy Christ, how the fuck did they manage to take something iconic and make it worse than generic.

He is a big guy after all.

what's to explain? it's fucking google.
remember when we spent a year trying to understand how twitter algorithms worked for trends, and eventually it turned out there's just somebody in their office who sets that shit? Facebook is the same way. The 'algorithms' are cover for H1Bs and numales putting their thumb on the scale.
Basically, every major website with voting works like reddit, the votes are fixed.

What?

Poo in loos.

What a waste of trips. Hopefully they bring me luck today.

How does H1B translate to pajjets though?

Yeah, this is gonna cause some glorious shit.

Rated F for fail

Why exactly are people supporting her?

Cause she uses the right words, I guess.

I don't hear any resemblance to the original song.

It's Hollywood, they aren't respectful to the source material.

H1B is a type of visa typically used in tech sector.

They should have stomped his groin when ground.

Embed related is what it's supposed to sound like.

maybe….the end is not so bad after all…
Lets go back to the stardust

Here's a non-tusked boar and sow. They're still ugly.
babbies a cute as fuck though

Trump signed an EO on his immigration ban again. Same as before except Iraq isn't banned, just even more heavily vetted now.
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/03/06/executive-order-protecting-nation-foreign-terrorist-entry-united-states
Goes into effect March 16th.

You do realize you are posting warthogs and not pigs, right?

And he didn't go over the heads of the 9th circuit!

you know feral pigs grow boar-like fur right?

Take this one it's better.

?

What's wrong with the first? Just looks in need of a bath.

Second is cute.

If the saudis and turkey are still not there and iran as the same as iraq, I still think its not good enough.

archive.is/p7rcB

Damn it. And, you can't talk about any specific piece of this without immediately being dismissed as a sexist. You have to do the entire thing.

The left in europe is making the union right themselves.

Holy shit how do they not understand? It's not us, it's Akhmed and Abdullah and Merkel and Erdogan and the fact that half of the French military is deployed
in Paris.

Nah, we obviously used the time machine and orchestrated the steady rise of conservative parties in europe the last then years :^)

an user wrote these and paid me to draw them

enjoy

Oy vey how did I forget!

it was Marche, wasn't it

Honestly thought it might be, but the user went to good lengths to keep user even to me, so no idea.

I like them.

You're a cool guy, drawfag.
apart being a commie that is

If Ghostbusters is anything to go by, this is just F to pay respects.

Watching DarkspinesSonic stream right now and someone brought up Fire Emblem because of Marth, Meta Knight and Ike team in SSE. I proceeded to casually mention how archives and screenshots show how Fates was completely ruined. Not only was there no asshurt about that whatsoever, just agreeing and complaining, but people even brought up how shamefully shit NoA became after Iwata dying when I asked if Allusion Rapp had anything to do with the censorship or was just a trick to make GG look bad.

I thought you might be pleased to hear that from outside and a well known streamer's massive viewerbase.

I do wish the freya one had viv in the bottom looking at freyas assets. Also, its 3koma for next time. and ahaha at the gaben, and can I say that the lack of uncle Holla Forums grabing the camera and christ-tan yelling perverts in the second and third panel is sad

What's this situation with Holla Forums and /polk/? I stepped away from the animeboards for a few days; did kampfy fuck up again?

Even normalfags hate noa, more than even nisa and 8-4, or at least its the normalfags I talk to.

I find this fact to be funnier than the comics themselves

archive.fo/mldEY

What? A Nier review from Kucktaku that doesn't have any rant about 2b's looks or how problematic it is?

By Mike Fahey too.

Are they learning, just posting it to say "see? we're okay with fanservice, you guys are wrong", or did they get paid by Square Enix?

archive.fo/HNT1y

Takei just wants to be the one to put others in camps.

Sounds legit :^]
Also, has he said anything about gits movies whitewashing?

wesearchr fund for stickman
wesearchr.com/bounties/based-stick-man-legal-defense-fund

I say I give it 3 days before someone in Kotaku talks about sexist 2B is. If it doesn't happen, It'll be a cold day in hell.

whatever happened to their fund to sue twitter?

Guess it didn't go very far.

archive.is/disbT
archive.is/sQnRi
archive.is/5intk

Why is there another Viv-

To better tell the difference between Vivian and Lilian in B&W, I suggest giving Lilian that fauxhawk where it's just the sides of her hair shaved down to zero.

no, Symbology.

I have a better idea:

Let's stop using her

Lillian is a glowing testament of agg's creative ability.

It was done already, remember?

What's up with all the hate against rape? People are okay with violence and torture but rape is the worst thing ever.

They turned a beautiful japanese song about marriage, used during a scene where a human was replacing her body with a full machine replica, representing a "marriage" between man and machine as a very romantic yet somber moment.

And they remix it into tasteless dubstep, turning a traditionally done song into the worst of shallow media.

Hollywood, not even
FUCKING ONCE

Report dox? I am pretty sure there was a huge ass doxxing thread on Holla Forums just a few weeks ago.

The image's like, 2 years old at this point, so if it no longer reflects Holla Forums (or if it ever did), dunno. Just posting it to point out that "revamp Lilian" was done already (and it's why unless I was paid for it like in this case, I'd probably never have gotten around to drawing her)

She's exactly the same as Vivian but taller, more slender, and of the pure aryan race. Just post more Erika if you want recognizable.

I don't know if I should believe that. It's too stupid to be true… still it is stupid enouth to be true.

Good morning.No dreams about being rescued by a prince, so nice try gook!

That's gonna be very useful!

Bitch more Holla Forums its not dox if its public info.

Just check what I responded to if you want to actually know and be horrified.

It's still morally wrong, if you are a part of this how are you any better than antifa, sjw's or anonymous?

Better not.

I'm scared.

That's the point, user. Lilian was a color-swapped carbon copy of Vivian made by our creatively bankrupt opposition to serve as an antithesis to Vivian. It isn't a mistake she's the exact same. The problem here is that she's involved at all in our OC when we already have superior blondes Polina and Freya. She's really only good for representing the opposition.

She's literally not worth any effort to improve upon her.

Someone wants to lose her father, I see.

Not really.
I don't seek to be able to stand on some moral highground and navel gaze about how I'm morally superior to my enemies, I seek to defeat them. If antifa and sjws want to play nice and use reasonable discourse, I'll go that route, it they want to ruin everyone's career instead then I'll go that route.

Shoo, shill, shoo

Fair enough.

you are attacking and bullying people, how is that not a bad thing?
I think that one has to set rules and then follow their own rules. I really don't agree with your opinion here.

You make fun of this, but it's their endgame. They want to put feminist ratings in the ESRB and such to restrict the distribution of haram games, like how AO games are restricted. The Comics Code Authority ruined comics for half a century and the industry never really recovered, just compare it to the manga industry. If they pull this off for vidya we're headed for a long dark age of censorship that will leave a permanemt scar on the medium.
This is bad, REALLY bad.

My rule is that if an enemy uses that weapon I can turn it right back on them, so yeah, we're just going to have to disagree.

If I do this, am I doxing the coke?

On an unrelated note, the academy awards were caught handing out false awards on stage and gypping movies out of em because they didn't like some politics or some shit.

Can't make this up, they're trying to cover it up as a publicity stunt even though shit like this would gain them the scorn of pretty much every film-maker in the country that isn't in their tiny circle.

My fucking sides.

Tell her it's not rape. She gets upset if you do.

This really needs to stop to be honest, a lot of good games got ruined this way, especially here in Germany. The german BPjM ruined that one c&c game hard and even ruined the flatout series.

if you share the information of a random person and harass them with mails you are doxxing them.

Well I guess you could say that you threat your enemy the way you would yourself, e.g. if you do something bad you don't forgive yourself. But one could argue that sjw's are doing the same.

The movie that was written on the card was Moonlight, a film with a black cast and an LGBT film, while the film that should have gotten the award was La La Land, which was a romantic musical.

The reaction on stage of the man who held the card was the right one.

They switched out the cards at the last moment while the votes were for La La Land. This is to clarify.

If it was the opposite and the girl was doing Link with a strap-on they wouldn't complain.

No, they quite clearly were the ones to escalate things.

I didn't look at his profile.

Also doxing has a legal definition and that does not fit it. If it did then Jim would be under all kinds of legal issues right now for not deleting that stuff when its brought to his attention.

who said we were doing that?

Well then, more fuel to lit up the ESA digging.

#GG avoided dox to make sure the journos didn't have any real bad actions on our part to cite. The more squeaky-clean we were, the more they had to flat make shit up to smear us with, and the easier it was to disprove them and make them look stupid. If we had actually gone full Dark Side of the Chan on all of them, we'd have never gotten as big as we did because the normalfags would have seen it and turned their backs on us.

This shit was GamerGating 101 in the early days.

Holla Forums is splitting again. It'll fizzle and die out in a month or two like the last time.

thanks man, time to meme it up

Dox of Drumpf incoming!
The White House 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue
NW Washington, DC 20500
Call the President
PHONE NUMBERS
Comments: 202-456-1111
Switchboard: 202-456-1414
Russian hackers got it from this site, make sure to get it before Drumpf and Putin shuts it down.
whitehouse.gov/contact/write-or-call
There's also his other villanous secret hideout.
Trump Tower, 725 5th Ave, New York, NY 10022
Remember we are the resistance fight the power occupy weed legalization 420blazeit faggots, fuck the cops oink oink free mumia.
:^)

Irrelevant to the current discussion Acid.

It's 100% relevant m8. See

Its why that line is on her profile. Even Holla Forums held to the "no dox" rule for #GG related stuff for a long time. This was why.

The story I heard was that it was an honest mixup where they had just awarded the Best Actress to someone from La La Land and they gave the announcer her envelope again.

So its not relevant then. Also polina was just created by someone who wanted to troll the SJWs, not an actual Holla Forumsack.

Nintendo are you fucking kidding me

Holla Forums named her Erika, after a German song btw.

You're surprised?

Lewd Gamer kicked some spanish feminist horn nest archive.is/eLhq0

real quality art right there.

Gamergate has absolutely nothing to do with his complaints about a thread of "doxxing" on Holla Forums that had no connection to gamergate.

…its a dude, right?

Actual Holla Forumsacks were involved in the creation of almost every related #GG avatar including Vivian.

That image in question popped up out of nowhere to troll a SJW. There was no tan creation thread preceding it. Now there was a thread or two talking about her afterwards, but there was certainty no involvement in her initial creation, which should be obvious just from her getting renamed.

Anyway of connecting pic 1 to the "No discrimination" hypocrisy?

That's what I heard about it.

And even if it isn't true who cares? I don't know anyone who's even seen half those movies, they aren't influencing anyone, and the awards really aren't influencing people. I watched 'em with my grandparents and my mom's friends and everyone was incredibly put off by all the anti-trump speeches.

That's not real thick.

Keep trying to immigrate Gookanon. The rooftop militas need you.

I need chemotherapy now

was there a video of this?

THIS IS IMPORTANT

They're calling for help from the SJW-sphere. Expect them to start mass-reporting LG's account.

GET IN THERE AND FIGHT, FAGGOTS!

As if I needed another reason to hate both.

They're a little more violent. We could work off of this.

kick it harder. outrage from these fucks gives us good ammo.

I love how they assume rape when it could have easily have been painful, yet consenual anal. Also, you can consent while drunk.

How would we know whats good ammo tho?

I don't speak burrito.

Also doxing does nothing in this situation.
When dealing with fainting couch feminists, doxing would only make them stronger, that's why they're constantly lying about getting doxed and harrassed and that's why the pretend edgy retards are shills, they want us to play right into their hands.
They cry about doxing precisely because they're not actually afraid of it, if they were afraid of getting doxed by us they would not be constantly shitting on us in public and taunting us.

If you bring screencaps I can translate.

I don't speak taco though

You can calm your autism, I have not advocated for anyone in these threads to dox anyone.

Iirc that was a policy change wasn't it. Looking at the dig and sift thread I knew the digger's recaps would be handy to save.
>>>/gamergatehq/330126
Depends on how far back you want to illustrate it I guess. The long version might include IDSA, the short and sweet version just the ESA policy change.

I speak taco. Push the angle that these deluded fucks can't grasp the difference between reality and fiction.
I'm going to the gym now, please make this an OP. Like, OP paella, OP hot burrito or something. I can also rally the spanish #GG group on FB.

And there we go. Basically just troll the fuck out of em and use the crazy shit you unearth from that as ammo. People slip up and show their true colors when angry.

Most importantly, have fun.

His opinion on GG was "lol both sides r dumb/mean". I'm starting to hate this attitude more than AGGs.
Other than that it was an okay interview.

The first pic comes from their 2015 impact statement.

The policy still hasn't changed, it's been that way since 2005.

Hes the same journo who would sell his kids to kill nintendo and get fucked in 8 different ways all because he did not like the ds and masturbated to the psp. Not 3ds and vita, ds and psp. He also is a huge sony apologist and got shittcannex from ign i think

Are you really going to kick the spanish feminist hornet nest?

For fuck's sake, you are going to wake the sleeping cancer of the iberian peninsula.

Basically stuff like "men are pigs" or racist shit.

Spanitas are a bit different in that this won't phase them as much as tumblrettes, but the strategy is the same. If they say something that isn't an open wound or gay sex is disgusting, you question them and get reactions.

The Spanish woman's weakness is her passion, The more riled up you can get one (by simply questioning her fucked up logic), the more nasty shit and skeletons you can unearth. This sort of violent hair ripping shit worked for them in face to ace confrontations, but it doesn't work here since confrontations aren't face to face and the average person doesn't realize that.

Basically, look for racist shit, "kill all men" shit, that sort of stuff.

I consider it a rat's nest, honestly. Have to get them out of the woodwork in order to get the hunting dogs working.

Well, if you guys need tools, then take this bait.

I'm still deciphering some of the jargon in that pic, so bear with me a bit.
Lessening the gender gap in X, reconginizing the value of gameplay beyond entertainment (if it was anyone but the usual suspects saying that I'd be less wary). Liz Fiacco Fallstreak studio, I never heard of it tbh. Not saying good or bad at this point, I just never heard of them. Re-mission, extra life, etc etc, think of the children spiel 101. I mean yes great, kids in hospitals are not a happy topic and if they can play vidya to have some fun, sheeit I certainly have nothing against it, better than the cast of nuGB dropping by a kids hospital at least.

Are you trying to connect the first pic due to the 'gender gap' paragraph?

Ah ok yes then.

time to go fishing
god damn

Did they expect LG to back down or something?
twitter.com/LewdGamer/status/838842850976620548

Back in highschool my nickname used to be Taco because on the first day I told everyone I was an anime otaku. It's a better name than toxic sauce. Actually I think the dj of one of the local radio stations is Taco, a testiment to the quality of my cool nickname.

Link does not want
WHERE ARE THE RAPE COMPLAINTS?!

Wow, they even named food after you.

New Haramful.

Men can't be raped you mysogynerd, they're only assaulted

It's more towards the ESA establishing said foundation which means they have responsibility in what's being put out & the sheer hypocrisy of "The industry is mature & respectful" + "Create an environment where everyone is welcome."

If you need more bait you could take this too.

wew

Forgot these

archive.is/bZcRC
archive.is/0dcFD

PRO

White Man + Black Woman.

Funny how they forget Sheva existed in RE5.

sheva had white passing privilege, not dark enough to be co-slaying zombie ooga boogas

Not even assaulted, they enjoy the sexual encounter even when they say no, because no in man means yes. sjws actually belive this.

Aight. Are you thinking of putting the pics or highlighted text of the pics to support the core point & question, I'm guessing? Sounds aight, though I still have to go through most of the jargonese in the ESA stuff.
I probably have to find out what fallstreak studio and who liz fiacco is and is there anything else other than it was the recipient of the scholarship of that year.

In the context of the game, it's completely true. They were infected with leech things.

It makes me so mad, but countering it gets you labeled as a MRA.

People kept asking him to make videos and he actually started to miss making them

Trump has an officially licensed video game.
Obama does not.

Check and mate.

The tweet that kicked it off is just pure asshurt from a bunch of beaners, goddamn, you would think they'd be more concerned with fucking cartels

Pretty much.

I've got some bad news.

They flipped their shit about her unlockable alt-costume being a racist and misogynistic exotification of african culture though, acting like it was the default costume you didn't have to jump through hoops to unlock.

They could be from Spain.

Can't win at all.

Cartels, shitskins, they both love beheading people

Gotta fake that outrage somehow.

I really hope that he gets off.

I do too. I respect the police but think he's been charged with too much.

What happened?

From what I've heard, Antifa decided to start dragging people into their crowd to beat the shit out of them, knowing the police won't do shit, and that guy went in to beat Antifa with a stick any time they tried that shit.

here we go again

archive.is/3B9iY

Sure love the police not arresting antifa attacking people and instead arresting the person defending them, respect

twitter.com/spinosauruskin/status/838655471699521536

Banana-in-the-ass man is still having a Twitter meltdown over Harmful calling him out on his bullshit?

What?

>Alex Jones
>Conspiracies

I think I made myself pretty clear, is something wrong with my grammar or choice of words?

"you're no better than antifa for defending yourselves"
Go fuck yourself

No, I guess there's a misunderstanding. I don't like the fact that stickman is being charged with so much for shit he didn't do and that the antifa fags aren't getting arrested. I respect the police's decision to arrest him, but I vehemently disagree with it. He dindu nuffin.

I'm seeing a lot of fucking retards talk about how violence is never an answer. I fucking hate pacifists.

Oh that's nice. Have a wallpaper.

He isn't wrong within the context of that image, the "attacking them on sight is self-defense" sets a stupid precedent akin "punching nazis for doing nothing is fine.", it's not self-defense if it's unprovoked.

But the idiots in the image and the guy are wrong in that stickman did act in self-defense for himself and other, they were attacked.

Wait, give her a sick luchadore mask!

Its time to level up

She regrets the 1 in 4 thing, but I doubt she would ever regret the other thing.

Ehhh, with how antifa are dressing they stick out like a sore thumb and nobody that covers their face is up to any good, when you see them at a trump rally i think people would 100 percent be justified in cracking a few over the skull before they even think of trying to drag people into the fucking mob because the cops won't do shit

The best part of this image is how the GnP color scheme is maintained throughout the image.

Calling it now, the LG owner will be described as having "internalized tacophobia".

Oh they will do shit, if you arent antifa they will arrest you.

I hope on day this queer is capable of having non shit opinions

Did see a picture of the aftermath with some rainbow hair in the lineup of arrested people, but yeah, shit's fucked

If they get up on everyone's face, agitating people, and carrying weapons, I agree. As the case in that protest.

Otherwise, attacking someone preemptively won't cut it for self-defense if they're just dressed up suspiciously. There's no aggression or provocation and'll lead to justly playing victim on their side.

Antifa/its supporters don't exist for anything else at this point, they only become """peaceful""" when they've ran their perceived enemies out, and even then, look at what happened after milo's speech, they trashed the town.

As is the case whenever black bloc shows up. What should be done is to have a fucking defensive line linked up of bikers/stick men/other bigguys between you and the commie fucks. They won't have the balls to initiate then.

> angusnicneven.com/indexx
…Gaygaters?

archive.fo/IHn8U

what's this fauux-ass shit

fucking lainfaggots
cyberpunk != horror

archive.is/kfcxS Wew, my instincts told me not to click it and it seems they were right

twitter.com/CatlinNya/status/838649547874263040

Cathy can go fuck herself

Yea, lemme rephrase that.
If they're dressed in all black and wearing masks, it'll probably turn into a shitshow.
But I'd be careful throwing the first punch. There'll be that "but they started it" crap.

No seriously what's this, is it Fauux or just someone trying to pastiche their site

I'm not saying to strike first as much as I'm saying to position yourself as strongly as possible so that they're less likely to strike or you're in a solid position to respond.

How?

When he started gaining popularity originally that's the main accusation they used to get conservatives to stay away from him.

(((who)))

This is some Yume Nikki shit isn't it?
angusnicneven.com/EYES

I actually don't remember anyone complaining about niggers getting killed in 2009. And resident evil 5 was the number 1 normalfag game back then, everybody played it.

He doesn't like the Federal Reserve?

OY VEY ITS ANUDDAH SHOAH

ayy

well shit this one didn't went through

black woman in africa walk around topless.

Nigger they are doing the job they get paid for, they don't deserve more respect than any other person. No idea about the situation in the USA, but here in Germany they get paid very good (3k-6k a month is not that uncommon). I have no respect for the german police to be honest. They get paid a shitload of money (to make sure they are harder to bribe) and aren't even required to work. Most cops just park there car somewhere and watch the traffic all day long, not giving a shit about drug dealers and shit like that.

The go-to accusation whenever someone criticizes Israel.

Who's Zoe Quinn? I don't think we've encountered someone with that name, and I've been here since 2014.

Someone who was relevant for about a month. Nothing important.

oh ok. Thought it was some big name, since you posted it here.

Think she was an amateur porn star or something.

But don't tell her that, she'll sic her goons after you with racist/sexist hatemail and claim that it's GamerGate's fault.

Now that you mention it, I think that name belonged to a porn star, yes.

Please leave reddit.

literally banana hitler
Still not getting his ads back

that guy had his acc hacked? hope some of you backed them up, I should have one or two webm's.

I'm sorry, what's the deal with the IDs?

Crowb on nin switch

The person you said posted it is not the person who posted it, check the ID next time.

Fixed the alignment again. I think just a few modifications are left & then it's ready to be unleashed. What do you think?

Fuck, I even enabled the colored IDs and I still didn't check. What a dumbass.

the guy he's replying to, while an asshole, isn't wrong in this case. His point is that there's no unified white culture in the US, whereas there's a unified black or latino cultures. Whites have culture, but it's referrant to divisions that go further than "white"- there's no "white culture", there's "italian culture", "irish culture", etc

if it makes you feel better, I have those turned on too and I never check them either.

Except that's wrong, whites have a culture, its so big you just don't realize it. There are also subsets to that culture which is what you mention.

Is there really though? Such an overarching culture you can say "all the white ethnicities in the US, but none of the non-white ethnicities, share this culture"? Genuinely asking, not snarking or anything.

Take a look at everything around you in the room you're in right now.

this

No, because they've adopted our cultural elements without even realizing it. Which makes the whole "cultural appropriation" thing particularly funny. Just as white people in asian lands will adopt their cultural practices after being there long enough.

archive.is/5ZQQR
tried to archive it but this happened archive.is/bOB22
but archive.org worked in this case web.archive.org/web/20170306223406/http://lidblog.com/same-ny-times-reporter/

Looking good overall, the alignment may still need fine tuning. Make sure everything is centered, play around to see if you need those bullet points (the yellow diamonds itself), they don't look bad actually. But play around with center alignment for the 3 points list text. The actual points itself looks gud to me, short sweet to the point.

Move the overall image and text downward slightly to make sure there's a bit of breathing room on the top border there.

Overall it's looking really gud to me.
Your call since you created the OC, do you want to let it fly when done, or wait for more compilation of redpill material and oc, or release some singles then release an album, so to speak.

This is how it looks at the moment.

There's the memes!

The way I see it we're just telling the sponsors what these sites are doing and why they shouldn't bother to advertise there since we left

Doxing is a bullshit tactic that we've never endorsed or used. Partly it's the moral issue, although I'll admit I don't particularly pity the LWs, and moreover it's just counter-productive. What good will come from calling up LW1 and giving her and the journalists ammo?

I don't know what you guys are doing, but Holla Forums was clearly doxxing. I don't remember what it was to be honest, but I think they spread antifa data, like names of those who are part of it. Or maybe it was BLM, I really don't remember it.

That was the TRS gays

No, it was not, don't give those faggots credit.

I don't have the right editing software for it at the moment (boring story that I'm not getting into), but mind if I play with it?

I want to see on my screen if those diamond points looks better bookending it or as is. Also it's be easier for me too, seeing the overall balance of it. Forewarned, it will be messy since I currently do not even have Illustrator installed. Loonix machine with krita right now, GIMP is present but tbh, I fucking hate using that thing.

I meant it was them that got doxxed because of that ghoul guy or whatever

Oh, there was an antifa thread as well. Also currently attempting to go after 4chan admins and shareblue.

You want me to post the current image without the watermark & alignment templates?

Nope, I can work with the watermark and the grid actually helps me. This is just for a very rough wip of a wip.

At this point I don't even know if we are talking about the same event. And to be honest, I opened it up, saw information about some people and immediately left the thread. I don't support any kind of doxxing and don't want to be part of it.

Also, reddit is openly fucking around now and don't even care about hiding it. This is the power sjw's have, people are so brainwashed they ignore facts.

I'm not Holla Forumss father and I can't tell them what to do. I'm not and I won't be held responsible for what they do on their board. We're not the Holla Forums or Internet cyber-police.

If someone dropped dox or talked about doing it in this thread or on /gamergatehq/ I would tell him he's a retarded faggot and report him. Unless he's fishing for (you)s then I'd just report him.

forgot to add, call me paranoid but I dont want someone fucking it up and prematurely farting it. If you post without the watermark, especially since you worked this hard at it.

Very well.

Funny how they can't really do jack-shit against the_donald considering how big it is and how Trump himself personally shitposted on it.

What part of "do not buy launch" do people not get. They will hve to replce and extend warranties alin to the 360, but if they want to be smart, they need to get everything sorted out for the parnets and small children by october. Getting errors near christmas on a new console is pretty shitty.

I fully support "doxxing" communist thugs that go around trying to beat the shit out of people weaker than them.

They lose out on all of the status that they would receive, and are left out of the clique that their "friends" exist in. For example, there are those of us who still haven't played Portal.

The biggest redpill to me is finding out after all these years that Jack Thompson is a Democrat. It was them all along but I fought the right like a useful idiot for so long. Goddamnit.

Peer pressure is one hell of a drug.

They deliberately and openly blocked t_d posts from reaching the frontpage in November.

reddit.com/r/announcements/comments/5frg1n/tifu_by_editing_some_comments_and_creating_an/damh7q2/?context=10000

Great, thank you. Warning you again, I'm not prettifying it, if anything it's going to be a bit hackjob, but I'm only playing around with the layout of it. Will post the hack layout wip of a wip later.

The game portal is fun, the story is subpar at best. And 2 shines best for the coop

What the fuck

That's fine, I have plugins.

Spanish lived under Franco for long enough, in my experience they'll do the opposite of what any authority figure tells them, they set their will to the pure defiance that comes with freedom.

But on this platform we're likely to encounter the generation after. They've been given the freedom but don't understand it's worth. So their defiance will be to look for stability and somewhere to belong.

Too stong an attack they will unite against it, but their passion can be turned against one another.

And I just saw a democuck running for sennates ad that wants to keep obamacare. I suspect most of them are very butthurt that without the mandatory buying in they loose their sheckles they are forcing out of the middle class.

made a webbum of
youtube.com/watch?v=bPLpeWfq5u0

Can you please stop spamming that video in every thread?

Thanks, saved.

no

Impressive webm wizadry to get 19 minutes into that resolution

Jordan Peterson is good

I wonder, how much longer till he does a comic on pedos?

Unrelated, but I find it funny the ECA's website has these echos

Soon

Thanks upside down Satan.

Can you please stop

I might. If he >>12078925
doesn't post that video again.

Why.

Atleast its not Moon over June.

Anime Tiddy Post To Get Back On Topic
saging for off-topic post

Just report the guy.

Don't do this to us…

Flat bits > Fat bits, fagget

Also digging through my folder, remember that edit of Bors Milo comic? Well, it's not the first time it got the Garrison treatment.

OY VEYYYYYYYYYYY

The less things change in a video, the smaller your filesize will be.

moon over june

flat fags need to come back into the light of 2d titties. The ara warmth is waiting to embrace you

Environment is racist now, goy, didn't you know?

Don't speak anymore or I'll active the switch

I know we're at almost 600 replies, but I got a good title for the next thread.
Nintendo SWITCH to PC edition

2d never sags, user

Aww, sorry user.

Here's something else.

When an autistic otter cunt appears.

Why is he not homeless yet?

without each other none of them would exist

Better question, how is he even on Twatter?

I know the rest, but what's that?

Does he really want to go with that?

joshikosei

don't know if you seen this yet, but patreon is asking for more information on their users.

And now he succesfully shifted the conversation to 3D actual human beings

Ukraine?

He kept jumping back between Junior Idols (Japanese children who pursue career in the photography industry) and Junior models (Junior fashion models)

The former has laws and regulations
But he claims those aren't enforced.

>Patreon is finally moving in to sell customer information to the Novo Ordo Seclorum
I can't wait

He literally addressed why he came back in a video not too long ago: youtube.com/watch?v=nr0BUeXX1jc

I don't think I can express how much I love borderline cowtits now, even in 3DPD. That doesn't mean I love ugly tits but man my love for tits is starting to get extreme

This guy still around? Holy shit.

One guy in the comments said he might have been a victim of a phishing scam, dunno if that's accurate

High School girls, women from 16 to 18

It's even worse. My madre likes "Toddlers and Tiaras", and follows Honey Boo-Boo aswell.

Playing right into their hands

Trips confirm, now share your story

He was talking about actual humans though.

According to the tweet he responded to it was about the BBC calling japanese drawings pedoshit. The faggot is suddenly dragging real life people into it.

the BBC documentary bitched about the japanese model industry and maid cafes in addition to anime and manga.

The BBC documentary also bitched about child models and maid cafes and whatnot.

But it's like child models and workplaces where younger women are more favored don't exist outside Japan

Sums up everything BBC does these days. :^)

Then i'm wrong, I thought it was another one of those faggots who cant see the difference between real and not real.

the more I see of the people who went on livestreams at the start of gamergate go SJW on some other issue, the more I belive that they all did it for the attention and had no stake in the topic. How can you say you defend games from cries of sexism and then turn to anime and cry sexism? Or hate Milo or Trump for speaking out against PC culture

wew

I think a lot of people only did it because they felt personally insulted. So you got people that normally don't give a fuck about censorship or artistic rights upset just because the websites talked shit about gamers. I mean sure, that's a part of what upset me but it was far from all that upset me, whereas with some I think it was the sole motivating factor.

The girls own you as soon as you enter one, you think you can escape and stop spending money but you ain't leaving without a fight. In the end you'll be left with an empty wallet saying "daijoubu" over and over again

BAKING NEW BREAD, RELEASING AT 700

Bread title: Hush, Nintendo Switch to PC edition

I went to one, what now clowns?

Opportunistic fucks.

Aight, I did warn you it's going to be an ugly hackjob.
This is only for rough alignment and layout idea, not fine tuned precision at all.
First pic is with the symmetrical diamond points, second pic without.

Can't wait to buy a Switch next year.

I've got a better idea for a bread title, its called
give sauce motherfucker

Grand Blue, is not a hentai Manga but you will laugh… don't drink nothing while you read it

Never thought of 2 diamonds.

just emulate the game in 2-4 months;
archive.is/fJmRW

I'd completely forgotten about him. Didn't he use to bitch about mombot or something?

I don't think people hate Milo or Trump for standing up for free speech. Milo's done some things that I do consider hypocritical or really cunty. Vid related.

Don't try to turn Trump or Milo into heroes or you'll just be disappointed. There are some things I like and respect both Milo and Trump for, freedom of speech especially, but I don't think we see eye to eye on all issues.

GamerGate was formed by people coming together from all over the political spectrum to agree on freedom of expression and some basic decency from journalists. Let's try to avoid purity tests.

Play around with it, maybe even take a small break and come back to it with fresh eyes to see if there is something that sticks out in a bad way.

I just put bookend diamonds or whatever point markers because it's been drilled into my head that if I choose to go with one alignment, be consistent with it. So center alignment, center all of it, or if symmetrical, balance it for symmetry (if there is text or element, align left on left side, align right on right side.). I think in this case though I'd personally go for center and left right balance throughout, keeping it simple and consistent.

Good morning, muchachos!

I'm not Spanish, mind you.

The author of that documentary has personal reasons to shit on Japan. It's about to backfire really hard.
It's backfiring pretty hard as it's pissed off Japan now, including the creator of Gurls und Panzer.

Kraut & Tea is a wifebeater

His opinion is shit to me as is yours

Character designer of girls und panzer, but the guy is quite respected, enough to have two anime characters modeled after him… mess with someone of that level in japan is a mistake.

I generally like kraut, but he's going down the rabbit hole of losing his objectivity in favour of his own politics. Plus he could have done that video on milo's article any time, he just chose when the media did a hitpiece on him to pile on. Fuck that.

Nigga still bitches about gamergate, is friends with gel, apparently.

Also thinks Hope is a pedo. archive.is/CcWL7

aren't some of the things kraut mentions (fake) stories that were pushed by agg to delegitimize milo back then?

The Holla Forums-user who was calling for Japan to retaliate against these outrage farmers is finally getting their wish granted.

Even if he was that's really beside the point. If what he lays out in the video is false then say so and prove it.

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

CNN has a new term for "fake news", I'm sure it will work this time.
twitter.com/ReliableSources/status/838769896943054849

That's all we need to know to tell if they're a part of the Weird Twitter wannabes.

Kek.

Is there an archive or tweetsave of that, even though I can't into moons. Because horee shreet, if the cunt really said that,"why don't you people who are in your own sovereign country, follow what bongistani does" (SHARIA IN THE UK IS NOT SOMETHING TO FOLLOW YOU DAFT CUNT). What a fucking maroon.

Hes a biased piece of shit along with Spino fuck off

I'll do it for 2Butt.

Now that's a game I never expected to see capped.

There's more than the articles. I know he's gone back and apologized for the gaming articles and I can take it in good faith he went back on his cyber-bullying as well.

What I dislike is him using others and stiffing them on their pay. That's the exact shit we took gawker for to task for. For fucking over their interns. It may also be that Milo is just using us and we're using him. Never get attached to internet personalities. Unless you know someone IRL you don't know them at all.

Are you talking about the gaming articles or the free-speech ones? Anyone can change their stance on things. The ones I consider really cunty is him fucking people over and not paying them.

Consider suicide faggot

remove yourself

I still clicked on it. I knew what it could be. And I still clicked on it. I have no regrets

You first e-cleb cum guzzler

Very well.

When you live your life with a mindset of "Anything's okay when I do it", what happens is shit like this.

You really don't have any self-awareness do you?

Give it up. Milo will never fuck you unless you're black.

Holy shit.
Actually impressed with how much Tucker gets whats happening.

his former venture and not paying his staff. he addressed those allegations in 2014.
also i'm not sure about the story about the guy he did the podcast with. am i mixing people up or was that guy also quite a drama queen?

Robin gething & Tom sawyer I trust as far as I throw them

Your video isn't proof no matter how much you like your little wife beater eceleb and I don't even like Milo.

On another note stickman's wesearchr fundraiser is going well.

typical

Yes

Remember when Tom threatened Liz?

Alright, do you have any links or images about this, so I can look into it?

Whoops, fixed.

I love this guy.

I could fund this right now if I wanted to, wouldn't hurt my finances much, that's how loaded I am, but I'm worried some SJW might dox me once they get access to the data if that were to ever happen.

Anyone baking yet?

archive.fo/1lxni
archive.fo/S0fhK
archive.fo/BptTA

good thing bread is almost dead and this was a good bread anyway

I'm waiting for one of the anchors to completely misinterpret their own term.

BREAD IS IN THE OVEN, RELEASING AT 700

May as well make a picture with the archives.

Sounds like a miserable life.

I never said it wasn't.

cheked
It's not benis. Thanks.

Don't worry, they're going to hatefug each other to ahegao so hard, it's going to spontaneously produce hatebabies. :^)

hey buddy, you single?

commission some DF tan art if you're loaded

8/v/ sung the EDF song. It was a fucking disaster.
Thread

(checked)
Is this where you get yandere characters from?

Commission Eltonel to draw the DF-tans fucking. But first, have him finish the E4 comic.

Afton please go

they could have synced up the singing a bit better

Back off. Rich user is mine. Hey richie rich, how would you like to spend an unforgettable night of passion, romance, whatever else that will curl your toes, whatever it is, with a filthy baguette faggit sharia cocksucker named Val who wants his boipussy to get trucked to death by the scania semi in your pants Your centurion card is the limit.

Rich user? I don't see any rich user, I was just asking if he was single because he's handsome and has a great personality. I'm not a filthy gold digger like you

I don't know why I expected anything less. Didn't realise I was a small minded idiot for being born white and male, fuck me, right? I guess I should've been aborted. It's funny too because nearly the whole crew is white straight males except for a token black and two women. Earlier they even had a white guy playing an egyptian, oh, and the black kid only has power when he merges with a white guy, then the smarter white guy tells him what to do. Problematic, no? And one of the women is a head over heels falls in love stereotype.

But what do I know, I'm just a filthy small minded white guy. Fuck me I guess.

This is why Trump was elected.

Ypu white devil, I bet you'd love living in a society where there is significantly less crime and violence. I hope you feel ashamed enough to let those poor other people in

I want to hear her response to that

Like I'm literally REEEEEEing right now

t. Stacy Doodle

I see your game, pimp. Game recognizes game.

Obviously. This is our relationship with pretty much anyone outside of Holla Forums. Once again, my "Assets, not friends" principle shines through like an anal night light. We enter mutually beneficial relationships with people until the benefit is no longer mutual, thus the relationship dissolves. Sargon fulfilled this role, Cathy fulfilled this role, and so did Milo. This kind of relationship is not the problem, it is a concomitant aspect of our interactions with people.

The problem here is Kraut thinking you can't quickly change your positions and perspective like so many of us did, and it's just oh so easy to collect proof on the richest people in the country fucking little boys in the ass and expose them for it.

It's not like you can just whip out a camera and film Tom Hanks getting a tag team blow job from two Indonesian traps and leave the venue without a broken camera and broken ribs. His naivete is compounded by his already negative opinion of Milo to produce a 20 minute shitpost that attacks him based on things that he mostly has already addressed.

LOL WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST NAME THE PEDOS

Chances are that any given celebrity throwing a party is going to be surrounded by people he's known for a very long time, with an added ring of newcomers/outsiders. If it's your first time meeting Prince at his birthday party in his mansion, and word gets out he fucked three 15 year old girls while high off his cock on meth, there's a very fucking small window of people are most suspect to being the rat who told everyone that Prince fucked three 15 year old girls while high off his cock on meth.

It's like Kraut fucking forgot that when you present an accusation to a court of law, the court of law puts the burden of proof on you. Don't have any proof besides your word? Good luck fighting against Prince's lawyers. How the fuck could Milo have ever even thought about going up against those insane odds?

Do you know how much it cost to pay for a contract killer? The rate is usually $10,000 up front, another $10,000 when it's done, maybe $15,000 or $20,000 in total if it's a good, thorough kill. That's fucking nothing to anyone in Hollywood. Pay that amount through a proxy with bitcoin or cash, and it's guaranteed the transaction can't be traced back to you because one currency is a self-destructing cryptocurrency and the other doesn't have your name on it.

That entire segment was fucking retardation.

pretty much this

The thing people are forgetting with the 'name the pedos' thing is milo has named a pedo in the past. Pedobutts. The difference is he had evidence behind him when he did it so he would be safe from libel laws. Hell, didn't those pieces get delayed for a while because Brietbart's legal team was going over it with a fine tooth comb to ensure there was nothing that would land them in the realm of unsubstantiated libel? Milo has first hand experience with where the bar is on naming pedophiles. Of course he isn't going to name names off the cuff.

That's a principle I've followed from the start. He's done right by us but there are legit criticisms of him.

Fully agree and as I said I can believe he's honestly switched position.

The stuff about Sawyer though is harder to brush off. Don't know or remember the guy but the articles about him seems to come mostly from Ralph, the one e-celeb I trust the absolute least. His former employees suing him for not paying and McLennan claiming he didn't pay her either stinks to me and seems like a pattern. Apparently, his former co-workers at Breitbart threatened to walk out as well if he wasn't let go and that makes me trust him less.

That's what I dislike.

margaret should've done some work if she wanted pay

This is the same Sawyer that claimed that his female roommate was beating him, begged for gibs, then had to admit that he was a lying fuck and fucked off.

I have no desire to whiteknight Milo, but McLennan is far from trustworthy too, don't forget she's a Ralph lackey through and through

Ok, file name is vague, saucenao gives nothing.

I request sorce please.

Source for all these allegations? And no, your gut instinct doesn't count.

THANK YOU BASED STICKMAN
twitter.com/helpkylechapman/status/838932331515662336

mangahere.co/manga/okusan/c012/2.html

Okusan manga. It's a ecchi/comedy manga so no hentai

but king of pol actually verified it!!!
i also remember other people claiming some video of the event existed and was real. later they admitted they lied for the greater good. i think cameralady was one of them.

Well there was a video of him being shoved around a bit. Which people stretched into him being "assaulted".

FUCK YEAH
ANTIFA GET FUCKED

Look, do you have some info that I don't? If you know anything that clears up the situations I listed in the post please post it so I can read it.

Ok, post the proof then. As I said I don't remember anything about a Tom Sawyer but I'm not going to assume he's lying off the bat.

Did you forget her pretty much being a cunt?

Would you also like proof that KoP was a sperg? I really do not give a fuck if you believe me or not because anyone that was paying attention remembers what I'm talking about and you outing yourself as a newfag doesn't change anyone's opinion.

Hmm…

Do you have brain damage?

TO 700!

Refresh user 9 post left

benis

Wow, must have missed that pannel, Okusan is my favorite ecchi manga, something awesome about a wife with a husband that can still make her moan like when they were dating.

Not paying former employees at Kernel:

archive.is/VRtE1

archive.is/w8nsO

Go fuck yourself then, I've been here since it was still called Quinnspiracy theory and some faggot on Holla Forums calling me a newfag doesn't change anything

Good, then you should stop trying to jump on Milo's dick by white-knighting for him

The shit with Tom Sawyer was one of the first GG dramas I remember where it came to blatant lying. It was around Nov. 2014. I also remember Cameralady apologizing for verifying the video.

archive.is/vvAtH

After this was dropped, I remember him fucking off and it was the last we saw of him when it came to gamergate. Should be noted Neirdan is a sperg too.

Hello newfag, did you research IAs videos to pretend to have been here since the start?

CAN WE BAKE IT?

NO IT'S FUCKED

eh

trips?

IT'S BURNT YOU FUCKIN' TWAT

Well done.

Speak of the devil, and he shall appear

HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW

HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW

I was in Milo's 4/v/ thread that blew up.

I was there when we got in contact with Private eye, a british newspaper focused on corruption, and they turned us down because it wasn't focused on the UK.

I was in the 4/v/ thread where we discussed different hashtag names until Baldwin tweeted out #GamerGate and we went with it

I was there when someone got #StopGamerGate2014 trending with Malaysian twatter bots and it promptly died after that

I remember Wozniak accusing Quinn of molesting him at a wedding and the journo clique on twatter jumped on him for it

I remember everyone freaked out at first since TFYC went with their own design for a Vivian James t-shirt and they dropped it saying it was a work in progress

I have After life empire in my Steam library that I got for backing the project

That's pretty good.

Very Nice

The game is out today, right? Any of you nigger confirmed if JP and EN versions are the same?

Shit wrong thread, but I suppose possible censorship is up GG's ally too.