/ogc/-since no one else made a new thread

Steam Group: steamcommunity.com/groups/autogamescoalition

Wiki: ogc.wikia.com/wiki/OGC_Wikia

Discord:

Please don't advertise your discord here/jhW5bKB

Mumble:

Our Uplay spreadsheet (Currently for The Crew):

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSepEGcLRmODiyFZwWpDDB6rdMHaAm-TMjlsbEOpAOzDA_kMTA/viewform

To add others, check here;

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ibxzGQ8J0LWpYXcmn0cXHoLos4d50SXSBBm6OCbwsfA/edit

Our Forza Horizon 3 club:

Our Xbox live club:

Other urls found in this thread:

Please
archive.is/UfSsm
youtube.com/watch?v=BsrH7kb6ipA&list=PL-qmRax74ix4sTsNjBU9lzZK7kHR2yQgS
web.archive.org/web/20140113074907/http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygSK0pZs3aE
archive.is/WWH56
steamcommunity.com/id/RandomEye/
blog.codemasters.com/community/03/dirt-4-road-book-030317/
archive.is/KjRsu
autogamescoalition.liveracers.info/Live/?server=OGC: ORR
mediafire.com/file/9zvudx10dmr6948/ORR2_v2.1_Install.zip
mediafire.com/file/madtc9wgj20kozr/MWM Arena.rar
poal.me/6c98w
store.steampowered.com/app/589760
autogamescoalition.liveracers.info/Live/?server=OGC: RaceX
twitch.tv/ocnrp
mediafire.com/file/818rha09wq8mw0u/RaceX_V1.25_Full.7z
mediafire.com/file/8zv4jfsvnargd19/SRW_Laguna_Seca.7z
bundlestars.com/en/star-deal
imsatv.imsa.com/
dirtgame.com/uk/blog
my.mixtape.moe/lptaef.rar
autogamescoalition.liveracers.info/Live/?server=OGC: DTM 2013 traitors
trippteamdownload.servegame.com:100/RFACTOR1/CARS/A-F/DTM 2013 v1.01 inkl Track Pack.rar
autogamescoalition.liveracers.info/Live/?server=OGC: Street traitors
trippteam.servegame.com:100/RFACTOR1/CARS/G-L/HON_CivicTypeR_07_by_SandroX.rar
trippteam.servegame.com:100/RFACTOR1/TRACKS/S-Z/Tsukuba 2005 v2.2 by Rainmaker.7z
autogamescoalition.liveracers.info/Live/?server=OGC: Lupo Cup traitors
trippteam.servegame.com:100/RFACTOR EXTRA FILES/Mods/VW Lupo Cup 2003 1.0.7z
mediafire.com/file/rvpm93tby4j5dx3/DTM 2013.7z
mediafire.com/file/ux4thq7avy05w25/Hockenheim.7z
mega.nz/#F!kNEXQKZY!Z9n5zDBo36sHR7hRPfuCBg
mega.nz/#!lYtFWagT!88T3ebiG-ntpC9mDA37L9SrauT1Zab4YbRXpU0Poy8k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Please don't advertise your discord here/jhW5bKB

No wonder why most of the non-shitposters have fled back to 4chan or reddit and I'm beginning to see why.

discord a shit anyway though

Kek

I don't really care about the discord (I mean I'm a part of it but never do anything on it). But it does kinda kill discussion on chans since everyone shitposts there So I guess the trade off is they're not shitposting here and it's slow. Still anyone who'd go back to Dataminechan or Plebit should probably stay there anyways.

Well in release new (glossed from just looking at steam's racing new releases) there's a BMX game (counts I guess) and a Retro Style VR thing. So until further news, racing is still dead.

>Please don't advertise your discord here/jhW5bKB
Go fuck yourself Mark, you stupid fucking kike.

W E W

ftfy

Except IRC isn't filtered, you dumb cunt

Does Linux even have a racing game that isn't Super Tux Racer?

please gib sauce

you don't post link to previous?
archive.is/UfSsm

sauce plz!!

Anyone else see the rumors of forza motorsport 7 possibly coming out this year? im missing real race tracks. a man can hope that the race track from my hometown will get put in it.

also ID on the eurobeat song in OP webm?

I mean, a new Forza Motorsport game comes out every 2 years. It would only be odd if it WASN'T coming out in 2017.

Source on yurobeato?

>Not being such a meme connoisseur as to recognize every Eurobeat song I don't know, saw it was a fitting comment for us and recorded it. This has 4 hours of Eurobeat so it's probably in there, I can't be assed to scan through it in it's entirety.

Between the OP song and the Prius lolli thing this has turned into the sauce edition of /ogc/

Thanks dude

you should really make a personalized playlist of eurobeat when you're driving at 3AM.

When you're driving at 3AM you should be listening to synthwave, not eurobeat.

It is the best time to be listening to Eurobeat.

The best time to be listening to eurobeat is when going fast. Not for comfy late night cruising.

Alternatively whatever genre of music was in sinewave digital in The Crew.
youtube.com/watch?v=BsrH7kb6ipA&list=PL-qmRax74ix4sTsNjBU9lzZK7kHR2yQgS

let me embed fucking playlists

that tofu ain't gonna deliver itself.
anyone love the feeling of going down a dark highway and just for a few seconds turning off all the lights

sage for doublepost

that trump van got you banned yet?

It's not overly offensive so absolutely no reason to get a ban.

People got banned from Ubisoft for using a Trump avatar and even their support refused to undo the ban.

SJW's are pushing hard to turn games into a safespace.

Yes, everything that is playable on ps1, ps2, gamecube and wii through emulators.

That's because all your gaming belongs to ESA, which belongs to Soros, Rothchilds and co. The only way to get rid of them is for Trump himself issue an order against the NGO's that work against american establishment, and he's a pussy to do so it seems, judging by amount of media pouring trash on him.

I don't think that esa alone is to blame for this. Have you heard of Penny Arcade, they are since ages pushing mute bans and shit like that.

the video has been taken down by now, but they made this back then
web.archive.org/web/20140113074907/http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygSK0pZs3aE
They basically go around and talk to big devs about hate and how they have to combat it. Now I haven't played these games, but from what I heard Dota 2, Overwatch and either Destiny or Halo already bans people for getting reported to much. Ubisoft is doing it too from what I heard in the gg thread and apparently people get banned from using Forza's online features too if they make offensive designs. Soon this cancer will spread all over the gaming community.

Sources?

I don't have the source, I have to google it myself and I found 2 cases.
archive.is/WWH56
apparently 2 guys on Reddit got banned for using a Trump avatar.

I mean my UPlay avatar has been a tranny for some time now and never gotten into trouble.

Perhaps it must considered that the guy with the avatar was being a cunt in game?

Oh alright so if two triggered as fuck christians retard report my tranny I'll get pwned?

Good system Ubisoft, good system.

Nobody reported you. Ubisoft does not have admins that go through profiles and check if something is offensive. What happens is that if you get reported to much mods will look into it. It's the same on Steam.

like here is a totally random steam account steamcommunity.com/id/RandomEye/ It's not mine or the account of a friend, I just found it over google. There is the option to report it for having a offensive avatar. If enough people do this it will lead to a ban. This is what a lot of twitch streamers do by the way, if they get owned hard in game they ask their followers to report a random person for scam or something and then that person has their account banned.

How the fuck is kalindra chan real?
I've seen her use breast forms before, but is she on HRT or what?

Holla Forums get out, voting FVD already on the 15th.

ロリビッチが乗っています

blog.codemasters.com/community/03/dirt-4-road-book-030317/
Landrush mode is going to get too old too quick.

Welcome to modern vidya.

>archive.is/KjRsu
Please, I need them so bad.

I'll never get tired of winning.

That sounds great for federal standards, but I doubt my state(CA) will do anything. If anything I expect governor moonbeam to throw another tantrum.

tbf it's Codemasters the bonus content will likely be available as a separate DLC not long after release and on sale

>Already have a land yacht that I need to get running again Transmission reverse shit itself, plus a bunch of other shit that any saner man who doesn't fetishize the Velour and V8. At least I should be working a good job soon so I'll have money to do all that shit.

Weren't they planning on succeeding by holding drum circles and some particularly harsh slam poetry? I only kid, not like it's better currently or outlook wise in Maple Syrup land

Makes it even worse. DiRT Rally came with heaps of content adding, free, updates.

As far as I can tell, DR only got a single content update (s1600) after its release. All the other content updates were during EA and as such are just base game content.

It's Codemasters, they've been doing DLCs since GRID 1, they sure as fuck won't stop.

Do a manual swap

You're probably right. I bought it when it first came out in EA so I got all the updates in EA confused with ACTUAL game updates.

Hello fellow drift kings, I recently acquired a G27 for 100 dollarydoos and I was wondering what the go to racing games are?

How autistic do you want to get, and what kind of racing do you want to do?

Define autistic in this context. I'm keen for more Initial D style arcadey games as well as simulators.

Arcadey shit I can't help you with. Sim wise I would recommend GTR2 and rFactor for track, Richard Burns Rally and Dirt Rally if you want rally action. rF also has a fuck-ton of mods available including the 2012 V8SC season fellow Ausfag

Thanks, is Assetto Corsa any good?

I've heard good and bad things, but I haven't actually played it so I can't really comment. Steer clear of iRacing.

Aight gucci, thanks for the help fellow kangaroo wrangler.

No problems cunt.

iRacing is good but too expensive for what it is, and the system kinda forces shitters to race against each other in hopeless demolition derbys.

If you have disposable income and are reasonably good it's a decent purchase. If you're a noob practice offline for literal hundreds of hours before even considering it.

Is the /ogc/ steam group active?
Is it filled with redditors?

It's mostly notifications for our events, when sporky remembers to put them up.

If you include something like Landrush and have so little tracks, it badly needs a track editor or else it gets really old quickly. Same thing happened in Dirt 3 (Only 4 landrush tracks). They need to put a lot more effort into the mode and keep tracks coming, or at least make an editor based around the environments. Especially when they have a RNG Rally track generator.

Though if you want an off-road game THQ Nordic is re-releasing Baja: Edge of Control in HD. Bad news is console only due to licensing problems. But it was a very tough, very physics based Baja game and good at the time on the 360 (As the PS3 version was unplayable bad) as you really needed to git gud to master the physics. Will be an interesting one to see. Better than remastering Supercross Encore, anyway.

What would be the point in that? I've done the manual thing with my current car and now I want Maximum comfy. I already have a transmission to replace it, just waiting till I get back to work and get some money to pay for the replacement and a different Torque converter

Hello, please take this /ogc/ starter kit. Enjoy.

Considering the last announcement was wishing a happy new year, not really. Seems most people went to Discord.

Neat. Never owned it but did rent it when that was a thing. I remember having fun with it. ITC HD re-release with a 240Z, AE86 and a proper Lancer 10 available to buy and build up WHEN GENKI?!?

Weekend event info posted in the group and Discord, you can find more info about the Trophy Trucks there.

I'm back faggot and on a whim I decided to try NFS: Shift. It's pretty fun. I'm still fucking awful with the wheel, but hey I did babbys first drift.

Vanilla game or with a physics mod?

I remember that the Overhaul mod made track racing so much more enjoyable. Like PTMu for Shift 2.

It's vanilla, handing was extremely wonky at first, but I think I got the hang of it.

Do you have a PS3? You can use your G27 with GT and drift to your hearts content.

Just a friendly suggestion because some people fail to adapt to non-sim physics. IIRC it does kinda break the drift events (or PTMu does but not overhaul) so if that's your fetish it's not a good fit.

Bumping with some Mid Night cars New Midnight club never ever, new console TXR never ever

what kind of twingo is that?

The fast kind Honestly don't know, it looks like it has an R.E. Amemiya sticker on the side so him and the VIN are the only people who probably know

That Twingo looks comfy as fuck.

Yeah, whatever car was underneath has been butchered quite heavily.

Said Twingo for the memes, but the slanty round headlights scream AZ-1. But the AZ-1 is supposed to be rear engined.

This is so confusing.

I wish they would make a new Midnight Club game, but I guess GTA Online is too much of a money printer for R* SD to do anything else.

Shhhh, there's only Twingo now.

steam controller for racing vidya update.
-Grid 2 is ok, you can use the gyro steer for the fast corners, but it takes some getting used to. Otherwise functions much like a 360 pad, not worth.
-Gas guzzlers extreme took some tinkering and using the back paddles for shooting forward/backwards is a good way of getting used to the controller's unique design, right dpad can be used as trackpad so you don't have to move your fat ass to move around in the menus, better than grid 2 but the steam controller doesn't make the boring handling any more intresting.

It works really well with spintires/ET2, the slower pace of the games, plus using the right trackpad as mouse/joystick hybrid let's you play the game without having to use the keyboard once, still need to get used to the controller more before I try using for something like Dirt Rally.

man jaw
hairy arms
dumpy-boy waist
man hands
obvious fake hair
disgusting happy trail
proportionally wrong

Kill it with fire.

Ples buy Wreckfest so we can drive together /ogc/-san

Not only that, but they're all in essentially the same geographical location.

Interesting. Any of those games use the left trackpad and play with the vibration effects to have some feedback?
Or games that do like Forza 6 Apex and use trigger vibration to give you feedback when braking without ABS and accelerating with TC?

I bought it. In 2014. An even bigger disappointment than Assetto Corsa.

Is spintires worth a purchase?
Last I've heard the dev or something broke the code himself because something something.

My favorite driving game (wreckfest)
great with a wheel

Yeah, as long as no worthwhile SP content isn't an issue.

the developer broke the game because the publisher stopped paying him. It's been fixed and the game runs fine. I would get spintires on a sale because of how niche the appeal is, it's a very accurate simulation of the russian outback with very difficult roads full of mud, rocks, tree branches or even entire tree trunks, it's slow methodical and requires planning, exploration and strategy to get to the goal. Honestly pirate it and see if you like it before giving anyone your money, it's been abandoned for a while so no loss.

I don't think so, most games use the analog stick as an anlog stick and the left trackpad as dpad surrogate.

I don't own any forza games but I'll look into it, if any games can use the triggers with feedback.

If modern rockstar made another midnight club, you know it would be shit.

they have developed it since 2014 you know
sure the last big update is a fucking mess and completely changed aspects of the game but it is still fun to rip around tracks

I have it, and while it could be better in some aspects I would not say that I am disappointing in buying it. I just dislike how the publisher pulled a total jew and scammed the dev.

I say pirate it, don't support the publisher.

Yeah, but there's still basically only one SP game mode which is stupid random races. Core gameplay is fun but it gets boring quite easily.

Though I shouldn't hype myself for anything more than a hollow AC-like career mode when the game eventually releases.

The lawnmower derbies were pretty fun when they came out. If they make a SP with more variety it could be bretty good

It's due to publisher meddling. At least one of the devs on the forum said that the extra budget allocated for it allowed them to put that Hyundai R5 car in, instead of scrapping it. Apparently licencing stuff is a real bitch for Codies these days.

Maybe they are just avoiding the easy licenses they used to have and concentrating on rally cars, which may be more expensive?

I mean compared to older CMR/DiRT titles the DR car list is very rally centric with basically no "distractions" unlike older games which had SUVs, buggies, trucks or stickered hatchbacks.

In any case it's still somewhat cool that they even got additional money in the first place instead of a publisher just pushing for the game to be released as fast as possible.

Surprised no one made a post about the weekend race yet

Server info:
Name: OGC: ORR
Pass: 8ch
Liveracers: autogamescoalition.liveracers.info/Live/?server=OGC: ORR

Mods:
Carset: mediafire.com/file/9zvudx10dmr6948/ORR2_v2.1_Install.zip
Track [Layout 1]: mediafire.com/file/madtc9wgj20kozr/MWM Arena.rar

Schedule: (in EST) [For Sunday, 3/12]
Practice at 12:15 PM up to Quali
Quali at 3PM for 5 minutes
Race 1 for 15 minutes
Race 2 with reverse grid results for 15 minutes
End of Race Weekend

Bretty fun track

Gotta be doing at least 100km/h to make that second jump.

Ye, saw the proper lap on it

I see, codemasters are still being a bunch of lazy cunts

I remember they posted in the forums before that they wanted Toyota in DIRT Rally but they were really expensive to deal with as Codies just wanted the Celica and Corolla WRC but Toyota wanted way too much money for them. Which was surprising because Toyota's one of the better manufacturers to deal with and TRD (Toyota's racing arm) were interested in it but apparently it was just expensive and with the older DIRT games, Toyota was easier to deal with because there was a lot of current models they were using in US Rallycross included like the Scion Tc. Toyota even signed a deal with NASCAR Heat Evo that all DLC for Toyota like paint schemes and driver spotters would either be free or only cost a $1 but everything else would be charged for.

Toyota's back in DIRT 4, and they kinda have to be since they are back in WRC with the Yaris so I'd imagine it's a deal that benefits both. But that's the whole thing with car manufacturers. Especially if they have divisions that know how well a videogame can influence their brand.

oh man if toyota's back for Dirt 4, then we can make our own makinen/sainz duels.
But you know fingers crossed.

I think no one that isn't on the super secret discord cares about it.

(checked)
good meme fam

Codies seem pretty confident they have most of the "Missing" manufacturers in DIRT 4 that they were missing in Rally though they can't say anything about VW yet. I have the feeling they have VW (Because they are still running a WRC team) but VW doesn't want it advertised and it will just be a WRC Polo. The Corolla and Celica were in previous DIRT games as well. So signs are looking good.

Where's the fun if you can't spaghetti with your mates?

spaghetti yes
average speed cameras no

Someone did, but they shilled for the Discord instead of just posting the information

Wait, that fourth pic. FH3 is meant to take place in Australia right? Is that a GIGANTIC FUCKING SPIDER ON THE HILLSIDE?

Probably

That's good attention to detail

Bump. Played Horizon 3 again yesterday, turns out it's still fun. Might redownload The Crew and give it a second chance since I mostly ignored it.

Race is later today approximately 13 hours from now.

Now this is what the game was meant to be!

What an odd setting tbf. And praise AAA games for being able to pay enough people to get chink translations.

But yeah the story is terrible. Shame they made such high quality cutscenes but forgot content. At least it's not really challenging and done relatively quickly so you can just sort of drone through and get it done with.

I'm trying to have fun with Most Wanted 2012, but it cums me out that I can't access all single player races as all cars, just the ones assigned to each car.

The MC also voiced Ryosuke and the hacker chick is voiced by the jap dub Lucina.

You can pretend it's a more dramatic initial D. Also the Japanese voices in general are great.

It's also possible to get your level 70 friends to help you out with those, further reducing the slog.

I just wish somebody had told me earlier. This is way better than the english dub.

Hey /ogc/ there's a re-volt thread at.

There's a dorifto car pack in game, too.

Yeah, no.

Faggot actually that's fine. It's from the era of games telling you to go fuck yourself. Use something with a lot of weight and 4WD and good speed.

What does /ogc/ think of vid related?

It looks like it would be a decent film if it tried not to focus so much on action. Might have a decent soundtrack though.

I do it but only because the wiring in my car's radio is fucked and I'm too much of a lazy shit to fix it.

I do it too. For the same reason funny enough.

You people sicken me.

In my defense I'm to cheap to buy a new stereo with an usb slot and I have no good CD's.
The CD player is also fucked beyond belief.

I bought one of these BT to FM adapters because I was too cheap to replace the old cassette head unit my shitbox came with. It's alright.

God damn it hotwheels let me post

no

ok it worked, good.
I found a cool gimmick with the steam controller and the Daytona USA games. Set up the right trackpad as a touch menu and ta-da you have makeshift H shifter.
Found a sprite sheet for Daytona USA and made my own set of icons, it's a really neat gimmick for a controller.

I can get NFS 2015 for 11 euro's. I know it's not a great game, but is it worth it for that price?

Well what do you want from it? If you want Rice Simulator 2015 then yeah it's a good price. Do you want a fun arcade game? Then no, it'd barely be worth pirating it for it's physics which feel like an even worse version of Unbounded.

Wow, that's great!
Just use a fucking wheel, you retarded piece of shit.

How does it exactly work? Like you do shift movements on the pad and it shifts gears?

I'd say yes, I booted the demo expecting a total mess and it was alright. Driving is slightly unpredictable, which is quite messy in its own, but after a few hours you can get to gripes with it and do fine.

Also Amy is by far the best waifu

I wish it were that complex. The Right trackpad is split into 4 virtual buttons, and you slide your thumb into the quadrant you want and it sends an input to change the gear.

Anyone that plays racan on Sundays and wants to race, let me know what timeslot works for you guys. I'll re-adjust the schedule for the day if I get enough suggestions in.

poal.me/6c98w

Nani?

and I'll probably never get a job and own a car either

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Racing, like racing vidya. This is yesterday's race weekend.

Oh I get that, I wasn't sure if there was a specific game called Rancan or not.

Alright, this seems like as good a chance as any. I need some advice on a racing wheel to purchase for the ps2. The one I have is too flimsy and makes that awful plasticky noise everytime I turn it. I just need something that's more sturdy. Preferably not something too expensive, as I'm not a huge /o/ fag, I just have some designs on a few games.

Shame

Logitechs, cheap and good mid level wheels. Like a DFGT, or a G25/27. Used, of course, because I don't even think those can be found new anymore.

You should be able to get away in a 100 EUR budget on ebay and local equivalents.

store.steampowered.com/app/589760
Actually looks interesting, part based upgrades, though everyone is bitching about the physics.

Neat, though it should be called "My 'Strayan Car". It will probably get updated but everyone will forget about it by the time it gets to a good workable game.

Event for Sunday, 3/19:

Server info:
Name: OGC: RaceX
Pass: 8ch
Liveracers: autogamescoalition.liveracers.info/Live/?server=OGC: RaceX
Stream: twitch.tv/ocnrp

Mods:
Carset (RaceX v1.25): mediafire.com/file/818rha09wq8mw0u/RaceX_V1.25_Full.7z
Track (Simraceway's Laguna Seca): mediafire.com/file/8zv4jfsvnargd19/SRW_Laguna_Seca.7z

Schedule in GMT:
Practice opens at 1745/5:45PM
Quali at 2030/8:30PM - 5 minutes
Race 1 - 15 minutes
Race 2 with reverse grid - 15 minutes
End of Race Weekend (approximately 2130/9:30PM)

bundlestars.com/en/star-deal
Spintires for 3,74 EUR

Gas Guzzlers (not the extreme edition) is listed in steams New Releases for some reason. Still though, it's the only modern Car Combat game That isn't stuck on a dead console with a dead playerbase

Wrx posted a slow mo video of cars jumping, and it really gives you an idea of the kind of abuse these cars take.
Tfw no Dirt 4 to play rallyx

I noticed that, it seems they re-released their first game

Rally championship 2000 is still fun 17 years later

Reminds me of this.

There's limited RallyX in Dirt Rally but it's not really fun and it can shit up the framerate even on a good GPU. PCARS 2 will have it as well and licenced Hell and Lydden Hill but not sure if they licenced the FIA RX championship. They have the Verizon Indy Cars series and is the "Game of the Indy Car series" but it sounds like Forza 7 has it as well (Both might have St. Pete street circuit as well).

Repaved Watkins Glen though. That's going to be a fucker.

I disagree, I think it's great fun. You're mostly right about the framerate though. I think it's because they never thought it would get to the stage where there would be multiple cars at once in the game so the physics/AI are a bit of a strain on the CPU.
They've stated that they never expected the game to get so big, so they probably only brought in rally cross after the sales gave them enough money to license it. Makes me wonder how little the game would have had if it sold to as niche of an audience as they expected. Maybe it would have ended up like Wreckfest.

Holy kek. At least lamborghini never made a good car so nothing of value was lost.

I don't play hardly any racing vidya but decided to install NFS most wanted (the original) for a nostalgia trip and a bit of bumper car action. While the 360 controller works great the nitro is for whatever fucking reason bound to the "back" button on the controller and I can find no options either in-game or through the device manager to rebind this fucker.

Is there any way to rebind this or do I have to get some third party utility to remap the controller? Anyone able to help with this?

It's a thing with italian cars. All the "passion" going up in smoke.

It's in-game. Did you scroll the control list?

And the guy just buys another because of he grandfather's oil money.

But fire makes things go faster.

/o/ is slow. Where can I take my car to get new speakers installed? A mechanic? I don't feel confident changing it myself and messing with amps and all that shit.

idk, it might work, perhaps visit a store that also sells audio systems they might be able to do it

But all in all it's pretty easy, unless you're going full nigger mode and buy a humongous stereo with overpowered amps and a ricey as fuck head unit. At this stage you might need to run wires from the battery to the amps to get enough juice.

Depends on where you live I guess. As suggests, most of the stores that sell after market audio systems for cars most likely have the ability to install them as well.

Why not just set up a cracked server instead?

Are such things even possible?
And compatible with actual Steam versions for non-poor people?

Took me a while since I couldn't find any way to scroll between pages with the keyboard but using the shoulder buttons on the controller I was able to get to the controller bindings.

Take it to /o/ anyways, posting here doesn't magically make it not slow. Also, are there no Stereo shops where you live? Or big box stores with garages attached?

Bumping

BTW VRC-PRO had an all inclusive DLC pack released, it's $70 with a %30 off deal.

I didn't think audio stores could manage that but I guess it makes sense, thanks. Next time I'll go to /o/ even if I have to wait a day or two. I'm not going full nigger, not gonna put a sub but I've read that good speakers might need more amp and I don't want to touch that shit.

There's something charming about completely braindead AI

To be fair, the AI in that webm needed to nerf itself because it was in the superior car. :^)

t. vape enthusiast

bump

Fuck those people. I love ogc now. Our leagues are so much better anyway.

here jim have some simracing cream

Goldenport is going to wreck everyone.

For some reason it made me think about Ridge Racer

Bump And happy St. Patricks

poor stig.

In case you haven't already figured it out. GT Sport is terrible. Same vacuum cleaner sounds. Graphics got a downgrade (lol motion blur), Still no proper suspension roll physics, no damage, bumper cars and awful AI. Also you have to do AI races to fill your driver rank.

They honestly think this is going to compete with iRacing. It's not even close.

No weebum because hour long fat youtuber is the only good 60fps footage (He's also running it on the pro)

The overall interface is pretty slick though. Really dig it.

Can't be bothered going through the whole video, but "driver rating" meaning?

Same as iRacing's "Saftey Rating". The more you "Race Clean" the more it improves which is supposed to help determine your online placement but the AI is still terrible so the guy keeps getting brake checked or bumped and losing driver rating for what the AI is doing.

Agreed the interface is slick though. After how clunky and laggy GT5 and 6 were. It needed it.

It kinda defeats the point because you can just do circles around the AI because it's slow, get a clean rating and then go PIT people online.

12 hour endurance race at Sebring started today. IMSA league, has le mans prototype cars, LMC, GTLM, GTD, and other cars.

imsatv.imsa.com/
Has live race cams (no commentary!) of company cars like Audi, etc.
Comfy times begin.

Anyone have experience running Driver on a modern system?
I got the urge to play it again, but old games don't usually get along well with modern hardware.

Fuck ovgt3.

I dunno how well it runs on modern systems but it might be easier to just emulate the PS1 version.

New Dirt 4 roadmap post, detailing how team management in career mode is going to work.

cont.

jesus dude just link it next time we are capable of reading things that aren't in green text.

dirtgame.com/uk/blog

How long have they been using that same countdown sound? I remember that shit from GT2 but I never played the first one. Also, why would they even include cars that don't have a full interior?

Agreed, this track was fucking garbage and too many shitters came up and wrecked people out.

It was disgusting. People were just ramming, divebombing and generally just being cunts. I mean I was never going to place higher than 10th, but god damn have some fucking civility in your racing.

Yep. Got divebombed, rammed off the track twice and overall the race wasn't fun while being accused of everything from cheating to griefing in the process.

Hi 4chan.

inb4 all ogc is banned from ovg events.

Simracing was a mistake.

Steam controller for racing vidya update , I put it trough it's paces with Dirt Rally and I think it might be my new favorite thing. Trackpad steering on top of everything else you have to get used to has the potential to be much better than the 360's analog stick, i need more practice but I like it.
Shifting gear with the back paddles is a lot more natural and rewarding than using the face buttons, and my only complaint so far is that the triggers have less travel than the 360's so there's less room for nuance with the gas/brakes.
One thing I never knew I did was push down on the trackpad when shifting down and it fucks with the steering.

Webm of a practice run, the first time I felt confident in my driving, when I corrected successfully after getting rammed by the AI and then downshifting for the next corner my finger slipped and I went in the sand trap.

There's still nothing going on with racing games. Bump.

Technically there is still an event happening in rFactor, has more info on it. You can also get alerts for events using the Discord or Steam Community page as well.

btw
RaceX quali starts in 10 minutes

If your internet isn't shit you can get the game from get-good.net, the mod and jump in by then

my.mixtape.moe/lptaef.rar

use this jorgel. Replace the existing

Good races bois.

Does anyone here know if Trackmania Turbo is any good?

The consensus was it's just Trackmania for consoles. If you have any other trackmania just play those.

I've got most of the other ones, yea. I only asked since the environments looked pretty neat.

So, any of you guys tried Automobilista? Is it any good?

Some nips liked the idea, I guess.

rFactor with preinstalled plugin and good default content. So it's alright, even though you're still dealing with a 12 year old space program sim.

Jeseus, hahahaahahha! It surely didn't flew so good. But thanks for the tip.

the race of the baits

anyone have any arduino experience?
how would I get started doing a tach for racing vidya kinda like in this video

Yes.

Buy an Arduino or similar, whatever driver chip is required for the 7 segments, whatever driver chip is required for the LED rows and start hacking. Low level programming knowledge required.

Or spend a fraction of the cost and buy DashMeterPro for your Android phone/tablet.

I dont learn anything by buying some 5€ android app.

You can see my advanced technique for avoiding T1 incidents in the first webm.

Shift registers?

gonna try my luck following this video

All these dirty arabs need to get nuked.

Yeah, but it works. And you're not going to learn a whole lot more by following a tutorial.
If you really want to learn, buy hardware bits, read the datasheets, and start putting it together. It's not hard.

what kinda tool he using there to weld the sockets

Soldering iron?
To solder things?

Reposting from the Dicsord:
Setup testing/traitors servers for rFactor:
"OGC: DTM 2013 traitors":
autogamescoalition.liveracers.info/Live/?server=OGC: DTM 2013 traitors
-> trippteamdownload.servegame.com:100/RFACTOR1/CARS/A-F/DTM 2013 v1.01 inkl Track Pack.rar (~700 MB)
"OGC: Street traitors":
autogamescoalition.liveracers.info/Live/?server=OGC: Street traitors
-> trippteam.servegame.com:100/RFACTOR1/CARS/G-L/HON_CivicTypeR_07_by_SandroX.rar (~10MB)
-> trippteam.servegame.com:100/RFACTOR1/TRACKS/S-Z/Tsukuba 2005 v2.2 by Rainmaker.7z (~16 MB)
"OGC: Lupo Cup traitors":
autogamescoalition.liveracers.info/Live/?server=OGC: Lupo Cup traitors
-> trippteam.servegame.com:100/RFACTOR EXTRA FILES/Mods/VW Lupo Cup 2003 1.0.7z (~45MB)
-> trippteam.servegame.com:100/RFACTOR1/TRACKS/S-Z/Tsukuba 2005 v2.2 by Rainmaker.7z (~16 MB)

DTM 2013 is really good and might be the subject of future races so definitely try it.

What's wrong with that jumper? It looks nice.

Bump. FlatOut4 has been out on consoles for a few days, anyone tried it?

It's kind of an old man jumper

KEEP ROCKIN' BABY

but muh simulation value

Is The Crew normally like this these days?

I guess people just really like to drive fast cars

People want to just drive really fast in a straight line, I can't count how many times I've beaten people on games like The Crew, Test Drive Unlimited and hell most open world racers just by being able to take corners.

What racing game has the capacity to be totally self masturbatory where i can just hold down the accelerator and pull off inhuman drifts at unreasonable speeds?

i need a guilty pleasure racing game that has this but doesnt do the thing dirt does where it slows you down and snaps you to a rail when taking a turn.

basically i want a game i can do sick drifts in while listening to eurobeat

Pic as payment, an initial D promo poster i fixed up

If I remember correctly need for speed hot pursuit (the new one) has some levels that are pretty much no braking. Don't buy it though.

Anything made by Criterion:
- Older Burnout games are kinda blurry and noisy but good. But console only.
- Burnout Paradise has a decent free roaming map and easily top 5 best racing game soundtracks. And has the good idea of being available on PC, and a port that runs very well at that.
- NFS HP 2010 if you want to drift real world exotics, but with the twist of battling against cops that can eventually use weapons
- NFS MW 2012 if you don't mind a slightly more weighty handling feel and games that leave you to do whatever you want without really any thread to follow and progress along with

Official top 5 racing game soundtracks:
1. DiRT 2
2. Burnout Paradise
3. MW 2012
4. HP 2010
5. NFSU 2 maybe

Very honorable mention for games made by Ian Bell. GTR 2 and his electro/classical mixes, BMW M3 Challenge for that one song that's dope as fuck, SHIFT 2 for the Gladiator remixes and all-around great BGM choices.

Okay I just tried this as a Hummer Raid Vehicle and caused player cops to Rage Quit

I hate fucking the crew and their shitty vehicle simulation

Fuck the crew

I thought I was some teenage-brained faggot for liking Burnout Paradise and MW 2012's soundtracks.

I've played Dirt 2, 3 and Showdown and I don't remember the rail thing.

But anyways you're best bets for sick drifting are Ridge Racer (All except 4 do the rail thing but you can have fun with it by drifting the wrong way or doing 360's around the turn) and Kaido Racer 2: Chain reaction or TXR:Drift 2 (Kaido has the best physics so I'd advise that one, but the English version is gutted. The Jap version is all in English for the menu text though).

How is DiRT 2 up there and so far? It's been a while since I played it but I remember the music cutting out for the races and not having enough time to enjoy it in the menus.

Personal list goes
1. Ridge Racer V
2. Re-Volt
3. NFSU1
4. Burnout Paradise
5. Carmageddon 2

Sucks that electronic music has fallen out of favor for Racing game sound tracks, it's the best fit for the most part.

Ridge Racer, where the hell have you been for months? I gush about it all the time.

ooooh, looks pretty nice

You kind of fucked up already user. Although yeah The Crew literally has next to no Physics and fucks up a lot of cars, I have no idea where most of the development was spent but it certainly wasn't on vehicle handling
On a side note is there any point of Dirt Cars in The Crew at all? I have never seen a use for them since they are too slow on the road and Raid Spec just does what they do but a lot better

They're meant to be in between Street and Raid. They're not as fast as a Street car nor slow as a Raid car but on unpaved roads they don't lose as much grip and speed as a street car. They're great for a race with a lot of unpaved roads and light tarmac use where the terrain cutting ability of the Raid won't be as useful.

Dirt cars are for pretend rallying.

So useful once in a blue moon, gotcha. Never ever find a use for them except in one or two areas.

There are a couple of backroads suited for them in some areas, particularly the second one you unlock (east coast?), all around the "niagara falls" at the top of the map. Also recommended are the swiggly bits around yosemite or the "pikes peak".

fuck I forgot to save it as jpg before uploading

no wonder it was taking a while

online multiplayer update in grip with a new car and track
and boy is that track hard to stick to

Fucking how is anyone supposed to accomplish this? I get that they thought all the challenges were too easy but making them downright impossible isn't a solution.

Fast car, sideways on the sand dunes around the airport, should come quite easily.
They're just stupidly grindy when they're not stupid shit like "win x online games of that shit playground gamemode"

I've only managed to do one in my ~150 hours of gameplay.
It's mostly luck based.

When will they release italy?

People who don't understand how cars work are fucking retarded when it comes to proper racing games.

I had to school them with a 200hp N/A Miata with sports tires.

I miss my 1000bhp chaparral 2j

I also miss the supersonic bathtub.

Yes, as it turns out people who don't understand something are bad at a game that requires understanding of it.

Also
quite large kek

Enjoy your sand pits

Hit the opponent not the sand pit

How, If I'm already first.

warp back to second place

This thread is dead like the car combat genera.

This Sunday we're racing DTMs at Hockenheim:
Server name: OGC: DTM 2013 traitors (direct IP – rfactor://151.80.198.45:34297)
Live timing: autogamescoalition.liveracers.info/Live/?server=OGC: DTM 2013 traitors
rFactor mod: trippteamdownload.servegame.com:100/RFACTOR1/CARS/A-F/DTM 2013 v1.01 inkl Track Pack.rar

Mod mirrors:
- Cars: mediafire.com/file/rvpm93tby4j5dx3/DTM 2013.7z
- Track: mediafire.com/file/ux4thq7avy05w25/Hockenheim.7z

For this race I'm experimenting with skin packs.
Find all the resources (2D templates, 3D models for PS 3D painting) here: mega.nz/#F!kNEXQKZY!Z9n5zDBo36sHR7hRPfuCBg
You can submit your skins at [email protected]/* */, deadline is 26/03/2016 1 PM GMT

And here's a rather fast lap time replay to get your lines ready: mega.nz/#!lYtFWagT!88T3ebiG-ntpC9mDA37L9SrauT1Zab4YbRXpU0Poy8k

PRO TIP: go into the setup page, remove a bit of downforce and increase the final gear ratio until the car tops at 270-280 kph down the big straight. You'll be eaten alive otherwise.

Are you ready to get comfy /ogc/?

Finally I have something to do today.

Is there any game that close to Gran Turismo roster of car on PC?
I don't know why but i'm bored driving high performance car and just want driving a normal road car for some reason.

underground 2 is for you

What time (GMT) is the the race kicking off?

This thing is glorious
Captcha: yhrgai

I've never driven a car before. What game conveys best what it feels like to actually drive?

BeamNG will give ou realistic results of fuckups.

Euro/American Truck Sim

I'll try to find a torrent for one of those, thanks.

Play GTAV and actually follow traffic rules. You'll notice that other drivers act like you don't exist, this is an accurate portrayal of Los Angeles traffic. Download a mod that turns all the drivers into murderous lunatics if you also want to simulate Glendale traffic.

around 20:30 GMT

You people are a horrible influence, last night I insisted a friend take pictures of a twingo i saw on the street, he sent me this today. I was also drunk.
Fuck you people and your meme cars.

FTFY

Seeing the Twingo feels good doesn't it?

Since leftards run the community management not really. Besides, the "triggered Christian" only exist in the sick head of leftards and not in real life.

dat C15

Great racing tonight guys

Decent races boys, R1 was quite tight, R2 not so much.

If anyone was wondering why we restarted the 2nd race.

Good thing too since I accidently jumped the start there.

His smile and optimism: Twingone.

You would have crashed because you made contact after turn 1.

Summary of /ogc/ racing.

Not exactly, there are more than 9 cars on the grid :^)

tfw you forget to load your setup

#ThanksrFactor

You can do better than that

Right we've hit page 10 and 300 replys, who's gonna make the next one?

isn't the bump limit higher in these parts of the world?

Nope, and were on page 12 now
Fuck it, new thread

Get in here and talk about how dead Car combat games are.