Some robot game/site

I found a site where you can control robots and shit. It's kinda vidya in that it's first person but for the most part it's fun because you can do stupid shit and knock over stuff/put shit in the owner's hallway.
runmyrobot.com

Some people started putting boxes and shit in his hallway. I think quite a bit ago someone tried putting the tripod in his bathroom, almost made it before he grabbed it and put it back in the kitchen

Lol, this reminds me of the good ole days of SHODAN micspam and scaring mothers with those baby cams by playing baby crying sounds.

The robots talk too if you type in the chat, and you can find more at the bottom. Someone started screaming about niggers and kikes a few hours ago and it sounded absolutely hilarious with the high-pitched voice the robot has. Says it real fucking loud too.
There's one bot set up 'madrivabot' and you can absolutely explore everything about that guy's house, I think he lives with his mom and the poor dude set up the speech on his robot too so if she hears that shit he's fucked

Incredible.

She's absolutely freaked out by the robot. I couldn't imagine some tiny ass thing rolling around screaming about flesh and trump suddenly rolling into the room wouldn't weird you out at first

I think they shut off madrivabot because I started rummaging around in their trash. I'm not sure if it's just me who got the black screen the second I started doing that

Oh my god, this is fucking great.

Holy shit. Right in front of him while he's tinkering with it too.

Someone fucking broke the shit out of clawdaddy's claw. Dude who owns it is going to be fucking pissed

Now he's angry about being called a nigger over and over. He's just leaving his bot stuck because of it

Guess he couldn't handle being called a CIA nigger.

Now there's someone talking about his feet. He decided to free the bot and people immediately started running his feet over. It was hilarious hearing terry's rambling and CIA nigger cattle shit in the chat

I have found the king of the robots.

Anyone still on this?

this guy needs to clean under his goddamn fridge

He just lets these things go 24/7. I have no idea how the guy manages to actually stay sane with all this weird shit going on in his living room, let alone live with it. All the shit scattered around is due to random people since January moving shit around

does he recharge them? is this a conscious decision? do we have any reason to believe he's actually staying sane?

I have no idea, I have never seen this guy recharge them. I think they have a 24 hour battery life?

Why does he do this??

It's just people fighting over trumpbot right now and people trying to read his package information

Now you guys blocked his entire hallway.

Thank christ there's no animals or small children in that room.

is there a way i can just watch whats going on?
when i go to the website whats obviously supposed to be the video input just looks like a pink screen

nevermind it works now

It's probably blueberrysurprise, that robot is broken somehow.

A few of them were broken or not working properly.

most of them are dead now due to people in trumpbot ramming them

This is getting intense.

This sort of thing dates back to the beginning of the internet. I remember about a decade or two ago there was a site where you could control a plant-watering robot. Of course, with ~3 KB/s download speed you couldn't get realtime video; you just clicked a button to move the robot, and then after a bit the camera image updated.

bump

ALL BOW TO THE MIGHT OF THE SCYTHER SWARM EMPIRE

this is kinda cool

another bump because

Kill yourself.

Totally hemmed in now can't get out of this shitty hall

My dream is a world of dubs

Pam is a weakling, destroy her

Fuck 64 that autistic jew will burn

Holy shit we busted a wheel off Blueberry Surprise!

meme

is this legit or some honeypot?