With the popularity of characters like Mei from Overwatch, the Pandaren girls and that chick from Skullgirls...

With the popularity of characters like Mei from Overwatch, the Pandaren girls and that chick from Skullgirls, can we count on BIG girls becoming more of a thing in videogames?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4chan.org/v/thread/369506658
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

T H I C C

They were always a thing in video games

dubs thread? dubs thread

Did you wake up from cryogenic sleep?

if there's one thing i learned about fetishes is there's always at least one obnoxious asshole taking it way too far. we can only hope like any good thing its only in moderation so it doesn't get ruined

I want to murder every moron who uses this word with my bare hands. Yes, I fucking mad

That post is T H I C C with hatred user.

There's nothing wrong with a "thick" girl. 2D of course, who would want a real woman?

Get out and do some cario, faggot !

You cheeky little niglet. One day Kek will deliver you into my hands and I will strike you down and cut off your head. And then I will give your dead body to the birds and wild monstergirls, and the whole board will know that there is justice in Holla Forums.

T H I C C

I hope not. Fatties deserve to be shamed and ridiculed at every upportunity.
Aside from some medical condition there is simply no excuse for being fat in current year

People always seem to mix up 3D and 2D in these threads.

that has to be shopped

god I love this fucking character.

webm related

Why does every youtuber sound like they have a dick in their mouth? Also

You're right. This faggot has the exact same thread up on cuckchan, too.
boards.4chan.org/v/thread/369506658

Nah.

The mei chink isn't even "big". The devs themselves confirmed it. It's just selfinserting fatties living in their delusions again.

Filia is not chubby much less FAT though she THICCC, now Mei, that's a fat bitch

nice thread op

Oh fuck me.

And I'm sick of the words cunny and pretty much every trap term said here but nobody's gonna stop.

Do it.

Fat acceptance is still paving the path into video games eh?

there is none

The non-pig version looks a thousand times better. I wish everyone in this thread with a nigger fetish to swallow a bullet.

Why do these faggots do this? I honestly don't see the point.

I don't see how Filia is any of those things. She doesn't have a jelly doughnut gut.

holy shit shes tall. did 'frostbite' have big titties too?