previous thread on page 13

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/gobou0san/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=oG2I17Zm8kI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appeal_to_emotion
youtube.com/watch?v=pb4zbhApdIo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

theres a hookshot? fuck yes i love this game

There's no hook shot, it's just a rope to ride the sand seals.

Dub > Sub

New shit?

Ok then

This webm was from /a/

Actually I made it this morning, and it's from the legit show

Stop encoding videos in 10 bit, while I have no problem with them personally most web browsers don't play them

this show can't be aimed at children

Nah it's aimed at lolsorandumb tumblr retards

oh, no I didn't mean that the Teen Titan's clip was altered, I was just mentioning how random the mash up was in general. Like, what where they smoking when they made this show.
I took that webm I posted from /a/

Cry more, faggot

Teri is so cute

I Ranna Do Rewd things with Teri!

Someone else made it, you tard. God damn, learn how to fucking read you stupid fucking redditfag.

Yet it's never been posted here once, which is why I made it

Can I make fun of you more or you being this autistic is that not allowed?

I prefer christfag over the webm autist

Christfag at least posts shit

You're trying way too hard to move goalposts AND damage control at the same time.

"Guys, I saw somebody upload this similar video over 2 years ago, that's it, nobody ever post it again"

Christfag is way worse because he spams reposts and doesn't stop. webm autist is at least funny to make fun of.

user STOP REPOSTING THAT VIDEO IT'S BEEN POSTED BEFORE HOW DARE YOU REPOST SOMETHING THAT'S BEEN POSTED BEFORE WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU DON'T YOU KNOW THAT WEBM THREADS SHOULD ONLY BE 100% ORIGINAL CONTENT, AND BY 100% ORIGINAL CONTENT I MEAN IT CAN NEVER HAVE BEEN SHOWN OR MENTIONED ONCE IN INTERNETS HISTORY?

THIS VIDEO WAS CLEARLY ON YOUTUBE, FUCK YOU FOR REPOSTING A REPOST

This guy is just too fucking good

Sorry was trying to imitate webm autist, I know I'm not a pro at it like he is

No problem man it just kinda confused

All you imitated was your own autism. Are you sure you aren't underaged? Because you act like an underaged faggot.

Man, Return of the Jedi really sucks. Actually, now that I think about it, the only legitimate movie that stand on its own without relying on any kind of historical weight or nostalgia pandering is Empire Strikes Back.

youtube.com/user/gobou0san/videos
If you wanted to see all of his stuff.

I love that PV. Never gets old.

keep posting webms you niggers.

Requesting that webm that talks about an iranian car called "pride" that got an airbag added as a safety measure and it ended up killing their drivers.

All this time is lost, like tears in the rain.

those twins are making me feel things

I usually stop watching the anime if they have weak main characters like that

thanks for reminding me of this

What did he mean by this?

this needs a /monster/ edit

Can I ask you something? Why is the Chinese thing so popular all of a sudden? Did some e-celeb LP the game and made fun of it?

Paper cut on yo dick

dumping ghost stories amine

ripepperoni doggo.

I bet you don't even know what game that song is from.

sorry no 17

It feels like it was yesterday

I always loved that last fight because after smacking his shit so much he drops his QTE's

last one

ICE ICE BABY.

There's 22 NFS games. Which one should I play?

Haaaaaaaaaaa……….

Back to >>>/cuckchan/.

The ones where you are free to control your car as it should within an arcade game.
Stay away from the ones that have the cars going on rails

It's from the Heroic game. The best one of the series.

Can you tell me where the fuck you are getting these episodes? I can't fucking find shit

Christ how insecure do you have to be when you already make a successful show that you can't handle criticism that you're show isn't as good as the last one?

Who fucking cares? You made money. Let it go. You won.

?

lol

I've never heard this complaint before.

Is this just the end of the sketch? I can't help but think I'm missing context here.

audio desynced

That's the whole sketch. When it was broadcast they changed "copkiller" to "hey moon" though.

In the original they used a different song because the suits didnt want to get sued or some shit, so fans dubbed it back in. The audio seems to be out of sync too. Aside from that no it really was the entire sketch if memory serves. The whole premise is that the guy kept denying reality, not really sure what the message was though.

Fucking what. Nigger this is DemolitionD and Clover Steel dubbed over Dragonball Z.

A man who was let down by the law system, gambled for freedom despite not understanding the rules (which is why Charls said "snake eyes, hell yeah") and returned to see his life ruined. I think the song was meant to make a point why people disrespect authority.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

Is that second webm a Touhou plot summary?

not sure sorry m8

There's a dubbed version of this and you post the soundless cuckchan webm. Fuck off back where you came from.

He was talking about the second webm

Well at least i know how to post. why don't you go back to tumblr

We are only just seeing the tip of the crazy that's gonna come out of these things.

That's a god-awful feature right there.

Refresh the page. I deleted those last two and combined them so I wouldn't contribute to the bump limit by posting non-webm posts. But because of you, that was pointless now.

In other words, fuck you, go back to cuckchan.

Ya but you still fucked up. Cleary so filled with autistic rage you are unable to use a simple image board. Also you can't post mp4 on half chan… retard

I never thought about this before. Is the park actually called Youkoso Japari Park or is that the Japanese way of writing Safari Park? If so what was wrong with サファリ?

Is this an actual anime yet?

its a short from an animators expo in Nipland

I demand more Vocaloid webms, please!

The full stream that the original video came from got released about a week and a half ago.

Youkoso just means welcome. Japari is definitely the park's name.

Does this count?

I love you for this user, thanks

So PDP is in deep shit because of that?

Well, with the media losing the remnants of its credibility, I guess it's the best time to push some limits.

Apparently so. I thought he wrote out the message too, but it looks like the messages are random.

He aint, the media is. They got a backlash like I havent seen before.

How did the original and 6 do that?

What happened to my knowledge is some guys from The Wall Street Journal got a compilation of all the Nazi jokes he made, but put them out of context and sent them to Disney who owns the Network who pays PDP to get him in shit.

Everyone has been writing articles shitting on PDP for years and he usually just ignores it but this time he felt it when to far so he spoke out about it.

He did write out the message "death to all jews""subscribe to keemstar" but he may more may not have been sure if they would have actually done it.

He has already backpedaled and apologized and said he went too far. He says he doesn't care about the money and shit but it kind of shows through him that he's not ready to lose his popularity.

Not him, but the original was world war 2 in space and Jedi was cute furry animals and a retread of the imagery of the first.

All the Luke scenes are great. Especially if you watch it side by side with Empire. Jabba Palace is pretty random as all fuck though, but it was enjoyable. Basically Ewoks and Endor ruined that movie.

Well, as FLCL is getting a sequel. Kind of.

How? Are you sure you didn't watch one of the Lucas edits?

OC

I know this has something to do with luvoratory, but I'd like a source to the name of the remix, please.

Never wanted to molest a bird until now

There are plenty of reasons to shit on SFV, but that's not one of them, cause no one ever has and will land that in a real match.

It was a detour, an enjoyable detour, but what did they accomplish by going there in the grand scheme of things? To get Han? Why did they need Han? In the first movie they needed a smuggler to get from point A to B. In the second movie he was sort of dragged in, but again served as transportation for Leia who was the defacto leader. Sure they alluded to saving Jabba in the other two movies, but they had no reason to go save him right before going to final the final boss. What did he even do on Endor beside complain? His role could have been covered by any of the other soldiers, or better yet Chewie, who did a good amount of shit on Endor. Harrison even said he didn't want to be in the third movie but changed his mind. Not to mention the "love triangle" that ended up being dismantled despite the obvious setup.

Then Jabba palace in general. You got your Orgy pits, your Rancor pits, and your Sarlacc pits. Jabba liked filling holes, but in a movie about Rebels vs an Evil Empire, what did space gangsters have to do with it? Did blowing up Jabba serve anything to that end? They could have easily done it afterwards. Instead, risking a Jedi Master, a/the Rebel leader, Administrator/Mayor of Cloud City, all to save some random smuck smuggler, who is best known for piloting, and then preceded to not have him pilot shit for the "Big Score".

I think thats the original song.
youtube.com/watch?v=oG2I17Zm8kI

I really want to watch this but the animation is just so god awful I can't.

Only the first scene in the first episode is really bad, it gets better later.

To be fair he lost his partnership with Disney, they're lying to fuck up his business partners.

I see that the teaser trailer for season 2 of Berserk is out.

There's some large difference between the version in the rwby video
But that works for me, user.

The chase scene absolutely is garbage, there's a reason why this picture gets around. First episode is just empty and cheap as hell, only starts reaching its actual quality in episodes 3/4. First ep is such a bad first impression I'm convinced they should make a do-over of the first episode later on.

I wouldn't know. I haven't used cuckchan since 2014.
If that's the case then it's even worse. It means the fucker saved it from Imgur. That site converts gifs to mp4, pretending it's some new format they made called gifv.

At least it gave us that twi'lek scene

It's true that logically Jabba's palace didn't make sense. But emotionally it did. Humans are inherently not beings of logic and reason and though logically it makes sense for them to not get Han right away, the viewers would ask "Where's Han?" and even if the film gave the explanation you gave they still wouldn't of liked it.

They could of made a logical order for those images jeez.

now if there were facial animations that would be perfect.

How bad were your hands shaking while you typed that?

It was the fucking Lucas' shitty attempt to pander to a younger audience. There are two things that would've made the film infinitely better.

1) Replace the Ewoks with Wookiees. Wookiees have been an established race since the first movie. Empire vs Rebels and Sasquatches would have been much more engaging.

2) They shouldn't of ever introduced Leia as Luke's brother because it didn't add anything to the story besides inconsistency like or the poster. I understand the film was designed to be the epic conclusion to an epic trilogy that was supposed to answer everything including Leia's choice, but resorting to a deus ex machina moment is the most basic bitch thing you can do. It's the most embarrassing romance in a movie I can think of other than Tron. Hell, they should've went with Ford's idea to kill of Solo at the end.

We're the beings of logic and reason. It's just bad storytelling. Even killing Han at the end would have been easier.

God, that's some shit animation.

This is an abomination. CGI is easily the worst thing humanity has ever made. This is a meme that needs to die several years ago.

You're saying that in the threads that routinely have Love Live and [email protected]/* */ webms in them.

It only confirms it.

What I'm saying is that the default state of a human is not based in logic. It is true that humans are the only being capable of logic and reason, but humans make their decisions before they can prove them in a rational manner. Therefore logic is used primarily as a justification for ones beliefs, when in the reality of the human mind/soul/brain one beliefs are held in pathos, instinct, and what one wants to believe or what one can emotionally handle.

There is no defending the animation. I can assure you, however, that every single kemono friends fan thought like you at the beginning. The power of this meme is no joke. Here is the guy behind Japanese garfield paying tribute.

They at least had some idea in Empire. I wonder if he had plan for Leia to have been Luke's Sister, or if he was setting something else up for the end. Especially not considering the incest implications it ended up making.

>Thinking we like japanese garfield.

My point was, Japan is head over heels for this shit, and it's pretty much just a matter of time before the west falls for the meme as well.

Where are those "Objective standards of art" webms when you need them most?

It's literally what if Holla Forums was a cute girl instead: the series
Even if not a single person likes it, everybody here definitely knows about it
Especially ones in this thread, japanese garfield has produced some top-tier webbums

I'm under the thought that emotions where at one time natures way of logic. On the most basic level for survive, for example, animals in the wild, emotions serve their purposes for decision making. Why is this animal angry? because something is in its territory, it needs to do something about that. Why is this animal afraid? because it needs to run now.
Human society however, have made situations where our emotions did not or could not evolve to match.

If you like terrible voices that ruin the characters then sure. I on the other hand, am not too lazy to read.

great dubs > subs > average dubs > these dubs

Thank you. Have a subjective art companion piece

But that's objectively bad

My point was, modern art galleries are head over heels for this shit, and it's pretty much just a matter of time before the masses fall for the meme as well.

No problem user, could have done without the warning colours whore though.

I was having fun, but then I saw this and my fun went soft.

Anyone got that "Japan is best for vidya" webm? It mispells Japan as Japen at the end.

Come on now, when your the highest rated show on Cartoon Network and have four seasons, that is successful. Don't let bitterness blind you.

I dunno. I got rock hard while she was trying to be tough and came right then. Just look at that face, mang.

I died.

i don't have it but i know which one you're talking about. it says "never change japen"

I wonder if scientists will ever find these gondola webms in some lost forgotten hard drive and wonder why they were made, they're always so fucking surreal, especially compared to all the other memes which are meant to make you laugh, gondola is just kinda there to feel comfy and calm. It's so peculiar.

Gondolas are arguably the best meme, they're easy to draw, easy to make original content with, and because the lack of words you see what you feel.

Is it bad that I'd still fuck her?

The best meme is baneposting and you know it.

is there a version that doesn't do weird shit to my ears?

Her Chaturbate name is apparently Kati3kat. Downloading a bunch of her videos now. Seems she, or whoever owns her camwhore ass, has gone DMCA-happy. I'll remake this webm with sound one I fine the right video.

>>>/s/16349

Oh god her voice is like nails on a chalkboard. Maybe it's better the webm stays soundless…

None of the videos I downloaded had the middle finger orgasm. Giving up.

there has never been a great dub
bebop is also shit and the attempts at pushing how good the dub is have overshadowed the superior original

I think dubs just end up adding more disdain to an anime. Like, you know the voice actors don't give a shit about the product they're producing and because you can understand the language, you can hear it in their voices. Since most of us can't be bothered to learn Japanese, that hate for their industry doesn't translate to us.

The intellectual price tag for assuming humans aren't logical or even aren't inherently rational is far too high for me to accept. In fact it's probably self-defeating, but I'm not going to bother formalizing a proof against it. I also don't know of philosophers of mind who would defend such a strong claim. Even the earliest attempts at defining man were in terms of innate rational thought and/or behavior.

Furthermore I'd simply deny that logic is a justification and not a reason for beliefs. This is even more obviously self-defeating. No one seriously thinks that how one feels about something determines its truth value. That would be immediately dismissed as fallacious ( en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appeal_to_emotion ).

Anyway we are assessing the rationality of the story and character motivations. We could do that even if humans were typically not rational or even if the movie was written by and for chimpanzees.

wrong, there has been exactly one great dub: golden boy

Baccano also had a good dub. Part of that was it took place in the US, so it works better.

Oh yeah. There was one anime movie that I watched that was dubbed and took place partially in the US. Some Japanese girl rolling around DC with a naked guy. Tried to watch the sequel, but it got cringy cus it was subbed and she was in New York. I can't stand to listen to Engrish.

My "and what one wants to believe or what one can emotionally handle." sums up my thoughts on your post very well.
I'm thinking of constructing a book on this topic that sites double-blind study's as proof. This is of course after I attempt to prove my assertion wrong. And also after intellectual reflection though my memories, religious texts, sociology, neurology, psychology, all great pieces of art discussing the human condition, and though all philosophy's: determining the base motivations, observations, interpretations, instincts and emotions at their respective cores. This could take quite a while though.
I've been under the assumption that fallacy's arise from the flaws of the human thought process, but again I have no way to prove this.

shit, left the reply in

What do you mean?

I enjoyed the Miyazaki dubs

Are you implying that I can't "emotionally handle" the ramifications of your statement? What are you trying to say? When I state that the intellectual price tag is too high I mean no person can accept it without defeating a significant portion of their own beliefs including that one.

requesting dragon dogma related webms

suck my dick flood detection that was like five whole minutes ago

Thanks, for curing my blueballs for this.

youre welcome user

is that the muzzie who shot up that fag nightclub last year?

It was always bad.

Their zombie costumes are pretty neat though.

man i miss ami yumi and the Teen Titans.

not

Stop encoding videos in WEBM. Do you all suck Google’s cock? Use the actual fucking standard, MP4.

This sounds worse than anything in Man After Man.

this?

That's the one, yeah.

man now i really miss the english voices

Maybe they "swim" through the sand. Just very slowly.

I'm looking for Attack on Titan webms. Thank you.

8/v/ sung the EDF song. It was a fucking disaster.
Now it's a webm!
Thread
youtube.com/watch?v=pb4zbhApdIo

I didn't expect these to taste so good together but god damn if it doesn't work.