What game has the best side quests?

What game has the best side quests?

Easily baldur's gate 2. Some side quests are worth main quests.

Ur mom gave me a side quest to fuck her ass after the blow job. Quest reward wasn't worth it tbh.

That's a difficult question.
It's probably one of Bethesda's excellent rpg experiences such as Fallout 4
Did you know The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim has infinite sidequest?

That sidequest over there. Can I climb it?

Drop the act. You bought F4, didn't you?

It also has the virtue of the optional content being difficult, but rewarding. Wish the Robe of Vecna wasn't available from a vendor, but a quest reward. Same with Shield of Balduran.

Majora's Mask

Sadly those were dlc items or preorder bonuses, can't remember how it worked back then.

Strong contender. Agreed.

The were Collector's Edition items. They were released for free by the devs later though. The items were really expensive, but would have been more satisfying to earn them through Kangaxx or the Twisted Rune, or any other optional quest they implemented.

Witcher 3. And I'm perfectly serious, the sideshit is the only content worth playing in that game.

Why Skyrim, of course!
Did you know? It has infinite* quests!
So by definition is has infinite* good quests, infinite* best quests and infinite* perfect quests! as well as infinite* shit quests, but that's not important

*may be limited to 18 quintillion boring lines of code

L O L

Oblivion has very good side quests. I can recall only one "kill 6 X" quest in the entire game.
Even the regular fetch quests have some sort of twist to them.

Move on over, nigger, best side quests ever coming through.

Chrono Trigger.

Underrail has a side-quest where you can opt to kidnap a woman from a local village, steal her from her boyfriend, and offer her as a queen to the rathound king

Oblivion had some pretty memorable side quests. The painted world one always comes to mind.

How come the worst TES game got to have the best quests?