Go into a Smyths to buy the new pokemon deck because Rowlett is my precious bird son

Feels gentile man, whens the last time you became the happy merchant?

I win

so you sold them afterwards for profit and did this right?

I bought a bunch of DVD-Rs to burn Wii ISOs on but they were wrapped together in plastic and cashier only scanned the price of one.

two of them i did, but i never stick with pirated animal crossing games, i dont know why but the effervescent nature of them always make me feel like i can't commit to them, had that problem ever since the R4 days.

This isn't true. If they do it on purpose they can get sued or whatever but if it's an accident they don't have to sell it to you at that price.

They absolutely do. Its called a price tag for a reason.

Just kidding: 3DS games aren't worth the time spent emulating them.

It's to prevent them adding to the cost when it's legitimate.

Then again, depends where you are and who you are on how well it's enforced.

Nice blog post op

I know that feel. I stopped pirating anything I wanted to take seriously, because having spent money on a game makes me more likely to finish it since it has value. Pirated stuff I can always come back to and literally nothing of value was lost if I don't, so they're forever in the backlog.

Citra can’t emulate without a data dump from a real 3DS, anyway.

You were saying?

Also, you have shit taste.

popliofag pls go and stay go, this is a Rowlet neighbourhood.

No no, you misunderstood: I was not referring to the starter, but that Pokemon Sun & Moon are utter shit and you're either a child, a manchild, a numale, or just someone with the shittiest of tastes.

I downloaded Breath of the Wild. The MSRP is 60 dollaroos, I paid nothing and got to play it before everyone else.

Yes, winning

Oh, you mean like how other emulators say you need to dump the bios from your own console in order to emulate?

kek

Stop being a lying fag. The shop can say that it's a pricing error, they do not have to sell it at a loss.
What they can't do is sell it to you at a wrong price, then chase you down and go

10/10

amazing paint skills

Sorry to break it to you, but you are the one who was jewed, user. Better luck next time.

They have to charge the listed price if they choose to sell it, but If they tell you "there's a price error, we're not selling it to you full stop" then you're shit out of luck, since there's nothing to prevent them simply refusing service.

no one cares about your stupid blog you dumb cunt

That's not a very nice thing to say.

What ami suppose to see here?

obviously they decided it was better to eat the loss on one sale and immediately fix the labels rather than have the risk of user talking shit about them over social media.

apparently an irish user who visited an irish shop in london, because whoever made that is a fucking moron

Had an audible chuckle there for a second.

You're a good shitposter, I like you.

GO HOME CHRIS CHAN

No, like where games installed to the 3DS are encrypted and the emulator can only run decrypted games so you need to decrypt them on a console but it's a pain in the arse and takes a while so the only decrypted games you can find online are Pokemon, MonHun and Animal Crossing.

Do you have autism?

Not really vidya related but still

That reminds me when I was in high school when the cliche of gay/furry kids brought pot brownies. They left it in the fridge of the medical room thinking nobody would eat it because nobody ever goes in there. The half nigger kid who looked mexican ate half the damn tray thinking they were regular brownies.

Just how big were these bags of candy and what were they?

So not only did I jew twice, I graduated from a casual

That shit applies in the US too

I was able to get pokemon gold and silver for the ds for 30 with the poke walker because the managers are too lazy to put them in the right place.

Shit, you must have been tired of them.

Shit, I meant clique

Oh so NOW it clicked in your head that you made a typo.

Go to bed carlos.

aw, you're no pun at all

shaved

>OP just paid 30 pounds for games he could have played for free if he [email protected]/* */ his 3DS

jesus christ OP and other anons, after you've stopped being butthurt over my comment, fuck Nintendo,they suck, hack your shit. Don't be materialistic, the experience of playing the game is what matters. Owning boxes if fucking stupid

Is an r4 card still the best thing for 3DS or am I way behind the times?

Nah, you can easily softmod the 3DS now to run pirated games, there's a thread in the catalog with a really easy to follow tutorial. Make sure you read all the tutorial before you start though

If it's secure like game cartridges, then nothing.

Materialism is fun, goy. Just gotta be careful about what Jews your shekels go to.

I'm sure the people who make Yugioh cards aren't trying to kill the white race or force dyed hair buzzcut landwhale shits into everything.

It's like im looking out the window of a bus traveling thru London.
Shit.
I am