Mount & Blade: Butterlord News Incoming

Hmm, guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ali_erkin
linkedin.com/in/vishnuvijayakumar
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what did he mean by this?

I wonder what's this going to be about.

Finally for fuck sake, hope the fucking cockroach dropped the Denuvo idea, I will fucking buy 10 copies and distribute like candy if he gave on that retarded idea.

Maybe that was the plan all along, to garner more support by saying they aren't going to support Denuvo anymore

Heres the direct link
twitter.com/ali_erkin

I would be willing to do this as well, I fucking hate Turks but if they are bad goys I can look past that.

Does anyone know if Mount and Blade II Warband will use Denuvo?

No

WHEEEEEEEEEN???

It will use Denuvo.
Saying the gave up on it was just a marketing ploy to reel in the goys.

We will figure out in the day of the release anyway.

God I hope it will. The butthurt would be amazing as would watching people crawling to it and buying it anyway throwing away what they so adamantly believe.

Thank fuck, I am sick off all these Console faggots jerking over their gameplay from 10 years ago.

But steam users support Denuvo.

Who cares.

You ready for that early access goys?

But it's pointless to use it to prove anything as they will buy it anyways and be happy about it.

What a bunch of fucking buzzkills, holy shit.
The game will have mod support and a map editor.
Taleworlds themselves have sold Mods and licensed their engine with the previous game and they'll do it again, especially since Napoleonic Wars printed them money.

Theres no confirmation of Denuvo and even if it comes to that that shit will be cracked in a month.

I swear to God if it's not a release date announcement I will roast those kebabs.

Nothing wrong with selling TCs
Some of the best games out there were based on mods.
Its when you start nickel and diming smaller shit that it becomes a problem.

PC Gamer article that just came out.

People are paid to write this shit.
Yes they are. Fucking journos.

Thanks, heard there was a leak
Hopefully theres something else besides this.

I mean, With fire and sword sold poorly but it wasn't bad for the addition of firearms. It was that griding for money was 10x more tedious than Warband.

Here's a few interesting tidbits from the article. Most of it is spent describing what M&B is and what you do in the game. Typical game journalists, fucking useless.

The plural of goy is goyim

I'm glad thy expanded your relationships with the shopkeepers and actually give you reasons to explore the towns.
Its like the Warband tutorial but actually expanded upon and less scripted.
Still, nothing like the tutorial in the OG and being immediately thrown into this huge world.
To this day I still associate the Vaegirs with the colour Green.

oh boy i bet theyre revealing that it has denuvo

bump for M&B news

Have a better version

Haha, dude! Thanks for shilling bad practice in the industry, but I guess it is alright since everyone else is doing it, right?

Jump off a bridge and do a flip, faggot.

Thats a nice head you have on your shoulders.

And who are you quoting?????

Did someone link this thread to the (((Steam Forums))) or is Pajeet already on damage control duty?

Are you retarded?
You really are retarded

Take your meds and go to sleep user

It's called lack of good mod support.

>the PR guy that sent a mail to Denuvo was actually a Pajeet "My name is Vishnu Vijayakumar. I am the Producer at TaleWorlds Entertainment." linkedin.com/in/vishnuvijayakumar
I don't use the Steam forums. That's why i'm asking if someone linked this thread here since you're such a corporate cocksucker you belong there. So you're either just retarded or pretending to be, good to know.

Not on the case of this game you fucking retard, see

WHAT YEAR IS IT?
AM I BACK TO 2014?

Not an argument
Tell me why are faggots complaining about a shitty DRM that can be cracked in less than a week on a game with full mod support or fuckoff.
Denuvo is a 2014 meme by a bunch of ex Sony DRM kikes and is now dead, get fucking over it.

When will this stupid meme die?