I wanna feel sad give me some sad films to watch

I wanna feel sad give me some sad films to watch

Attached: Crying.jpg (700x700, 148.71K)

MDYD-908

Attached: sad ending.webm (1154x650 3 MB, 3.74M)

Inside Llewyn Davis

Dancer in the Dark. Even by Von Trier standards is fugging depressing.

Man of feel.

The Perks of Being A Wallflower
The Fountain

That is the only movie that made me cry.

IKR. Even thinking about the ending makes me glum.

Wat. iirc it has a happy ending where everyone is friends.

Lord of the rings trilogy. Extra feels for the last movie.

Feels about high school/high school ending

Never Let Me Go

Attached: NLMG - Dust in the wind.webm (640x268, 2.24M)

Watch anything with Emma Roberts and you might feel sad for the Robertsniggers that push her no talent ass.

watching any modern film makes me sad. y'know. because they're all mediocre tripe.

movies rarely make me cry. there's not enough time to get properly invested in the characters.

if you really want to cry like a bitch, watch the first 8 seasons of Scrubs

Big Fish

for you

grave of the fireflies

Attached: anime.gif (266x240, 2.43M)

this tbh

They had anime in the 50s?

it's from 1988

mystic river

looks older

This.

Shit taste.

I unironically cried when i saw it

Attached: Big_Fish_movie_poster.png (220x328, 161.62K)

Attached: mpv-shot0050.jpg (1920x1080 259.84 KB, 295.38K)

I teared up like a bitch at least three times during this.

Attached: el-hombre-elefante-g[1].jpg (506x773, 247.15K)

last jedi

(checked)
dubs-dubs-trips confirm. True кино.

Attached: customerservice.mp4 (854x480, 1.42M)

Made me feel bad for Emma Watson the whole film, imagine being a "professional actress" and being unable to act

Everything made since 2016

Even though I knew how the story ends, and that it will be a sad movie with sad music, it still made me cry like a bitch.

Attached: hachi.jpg (704x1000, 513.79K)

spoler: **the guy dies*

Yeah, it's sad they got away to fight for the Jews another day.

Japan, where even the dogs are loyal.

Midnight Express
Truly soul-crushing

Attached: My name is Giovanni Giorgio but everybody calls me Giorgio.webm (640x480, 770.49K)

That's barely a spoiler, considering that it's something you see in the trailer. The real spoiler is that the dog dies of old age, still waiting for his master to come. Even knowing all of this beforehand, it still made me cry.

yrtyrty

t. Robertsfag broken record

Maisie's Destruction

Marley & Me.

Attached: nasty.jpg (512x384, 25.08K)

>WOO-WOO WA-WA WOO-WOO WA-WA WOO-WOO WA-WA

lol'ed my ass off.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand this scene. Alas, none of you troglodyte subhumans commenting here obviously don't have a slightest grasp of neither theoretical physics nor Nietzsche's philosophy, not to mention solid understanding of Japanese kabuki and shadow theatre (which itself is an independently developed dramatic recreation of the Cave myth known from Plato's Republic, suggesting a common source of the idea, which we can roughly trace to present-day Nepal through the method of diachronic-concentric geo-heuristics). These are, however, essential for the correct interpretation of this video. What you call a 'freakout' is in fact an impeccably choreographed allegory of Man's search for meaning in an increasingly entropic universe. The line 'there's no szechuan sauce?' refers to an experience described as 'negative epiphany' in which a man is subjected to both perception and un-perception of existence as a whole, which suddenly reveals itself as capable of both being and not being at the same time. This is what Nietzsche had in mind when he wrote of the "sponge that wipes away horizon" - a state in which all values suddenly become the negation of themselves and so the szechuan sauce simultaneously appears to us as a "non-szechuan sauce", or possibly just a ketchup. See Big Shaq's treatise on the matter (he, however, substitutes szechuan sauce for 'raw sauce'), if your IQ is at least above 160. Theoretical physicists also partly deal with this problem within their discursive framework regarding the possibility of seemingly fixed subatomic particle charges being altered and positrons therefore becoming electrons. Then there's also the multiverse theory and a question of non-euclidean space, which I'll not even go into so as not to make your bird brains explode. To hark back to Nietzsche and Plato, the "negative theophany" and a resulting existential value-cataclysm, being both harrowing and shattering, yet ultimately liberating experience (see Camus' writings), lays a groudwork for the systematic restructuring of the existing order and a reevaluation of humanity itself. It is the stepping stone on the path of overriding what we thought constituted a human - the Aristotelian concept of eudaimonia being achieved through practical ethics and politics practiced by a fellowship of social beings is pulverized in this radical philosophical leap - here symbolised by the leap on the counter - and from the ashes, the Übermensch, or, as you may call him, Pickle Rick is born. However, after a brief attempt to communicate his experience (which is by its nature outside of the semantic reach of language) through kabuki theatre underscored by an ancient Bantu mantric chant REEEEEE, the Pickle Rick realises the futility of his conduct, because only individuals with IQ in the upper 180s, none of which are present in both McDonald's and the society in general, can hope to grasp the multilayered symbolism of the gestic performance. Therefore the only sensible thing to do is to opt out of society itself (we can find similar sentiments expressed through musical medium in Beethoven's Kreutzer Sonata and the aforementioned Big Shaq's opus magnum Man's not hot). And yes, i do paint my dick green to resemble a Pickle Rick, but it's for the ladies' eyes only, provided they can beat me at quantum chess.

Attached: didn't read lol.gif (252x263, 2.99M)

(check'd)

Attached: 8d3d02d401e6fd5d164cbe52d8daa6df64098d00614217bcb89348e487740598.jpg (506x773, 169.27K)

6/10 too much effort