#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: Blazing Lazers Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:
PRIORITY TARGET: CONTACT THE IRS REGARDING FEMFREQ POTENTIAL VIOLATION ON POLITICAL CAMPAIGNING.
archive.is/mwfP5
1. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated November 29th, 2016)
2. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
3. OP DISNOD 2: REBOOT. The Blizzard staff email addresses were added for easy emails.
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
4. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
5. ESA dig and sift ghostbin (needs sifting and verification)
ghostbin.com/paste/qw2v3
6. ESA & other countries counterparts pastebins, more sorted info (needs sifting & verification)
>>>/gamergatehq/330259

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
> ESA Michael Gallagher GfC15 transcript of video youtube.com/watch?v=mQhOqFH8cR0
- pastebin.com/rb7uyF89
- reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/5wpnhj/deepfreeze_ethics_deepfreeze_update_five_new/
- imgur.com/gallery/X2w49
> Censored Gaming Talks To The ESRB youtube.com/watch?v=ItI0mGjdfnw

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=Boycott_List
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/EMq9f
archive.fo/VaifZ
archive.is/Ee7OY
twitter.com/CHSommers/status/837869544702164993
archive.fo/cgjPY
jns.org/news-briefs/2017/3/2/watchdog-organization-calls-on-west-coast-foundation-to-halt-funding-to-extremist-groups
archive.is/EWkR7
990s.foundationcenter.org/990_pdf_archive/205/205205488/205205488_201412_990.pdf
archive.is/zZZpU
archive.is/0FYPX
archive.is/jesnn
archive.is/t8JU6
archive.is/R1XF3
archive.is/Ltgxx
archive.is/FgW2Q
archive.fo/VVizI
archive.fo/tJFNT
archive.is/CsDPe
archive.is/302Zf
gatestoneinstitute.org/10001/france-islam
youtube.com/watch?v=1m3qt1ZT0KU
archive.is/1E8zv#selection-7819.0-7819.29
archive.is/1E8zv#selection-8365.0-8365.8
archive.is/1E8zv#selection-9419.0-9419.7
archive.is/1E8zv#selection-9727.0-9727.8
archive.is/1E8zv#selection-11781.0-11781.8
archive.is/LrkyJ
archive.fo/CnGXN
archive.is/zHTXC
twitter.com/mombot/status/838005146743275520
oneangrygamer.net/2017/03/anti-gamergate-journalist-arrested-for-cyberstalking-harassing-ex-girlfriend/25218/
archive.is/VrC8V
archive.fo/KGwux
archive.fo/CKFNS
archive.is/j7fo1
archive.fo/fUPS9
archive.fo/aoNLk
archive.fo/k78WC
archive.fo/9l8KD
archive.fo/Xz8yE
archive.fo/brsL1
archive.fo/A4Nbn
archive.fo/qlrZ5
archive.fo/of7YH
archive.fo/yn01h
twitter.com/yokotaro/status/831960710699573248
archive.is/AmlCZ
archive.is/3AyWN
archive.is/https://twitter.com/TheAffinityMag*
archive.fo/bkoTD
archive.is/Gos1w
imgur.com/gallery/1PfVQ
archive.fo/6mogq
archive.is/TNThc
twitter.com/danarel/status/838222781074460673
archive.is/9yyvX
archive.is/szhyV
archive.is/LUSq1
chirpstory.com/li/349162
archive.is/8vcpy
archive.is/KXb1A
archive.is/orQEj
archive.fo/iAYrb
archive.fo/8fjbG
mobile.twitter.com/AP/status/838395995897618432
archive.is/QSCqA
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Honestly, part of this is likely because despite not being depicted in a good light in the Lucas era films, the empire still had fans. Quite dedicated fans, in fact. They don't want their Nazi analogues to be more popular than the heroes. I think Deep Space Nine got hit with the same thing, where a villain was more popular than the main character and it pissed off the writer.

Who, Dukat?

archive of previous bread
archive.fo/EMq9f

archive.fo/VaifZ

archive.is/Ee7OY

Libs going insane.

Where can I was this without giving them shekels. I want to get angry.

No archive?

twitter.com/CHSommers/status/837869544702164993

archive.fo/cgjPY

That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard, but I'm pretty sure these types will find away to be even dumber.

Whatever credibility they may still have had just underwent violent combustion.

Can I get a head tally of who thinks GG is still going on as a movement? Looking for other people's views because I just had an epiphany the other day about it. Gamergate won. We started the fire and it turned into the modern anti-SJ movement, which is bigger and better equipped to tackle GG's issues. Most of the contributors and diggers have moved on from GG. We set out to defend gaming from SJWs and we've succeeded. There's still work left to be done, but anti-SJWs in general can shoulder the burden. Can we really say Gamergate is still a thing?

Not to take away from what's going on ITT, just speaking to the movement as a whole.

Dare I ask?

Why, Lord, WHY?!
Why must these people be given a voice to which they spout nothing but ignorance, stupidity, and status?

I thought this was a battle we addressed long ago. Why does it need futher questioning? Next, they're going to so that a "grown-ass" man cannot have games on his smartphone, then they're going to say that a "grown-ass" man does not deserve to play games on a console, and they'll finish it off by saying that a "grown-ass" has no business playing games in the first place.

Though, I have to say, given that a person is considered and adult and "grown-up" when they turn 18 in the Western world, all it proves is that they end up being hypocrites.

neinvolt

Go back to twitter or reddit.

I'm not going to lie I tend to think negatively about someone when I see them on a handheld game in public.

DO IT FOR ANIME TIDDIES

THE ULTIMATE HUMAN FORCE OF THE SOUL AGAINST RETARDED MORALFAGGOTS AND CULTISTS

If you turn the image upside down and crop the thumb part out, it looks like a Switch is between the crack of a fat ass. Not phat, not the ass was fat, fat. A fat ass.

someone should warn JJ Abrahams

you have to go back

holy shit

What the fuck.

Any of you faggots spreading obamagate?

Wreck-it Ass all over again.

Oh. People are still sperging over that term? You realize that's what GG literally is whether or not you're trigged by the word?

A couple of years ago this would have been a parody article on The Onion.

HE'S NUCLEAR
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump

Apparently twitter is censoring obamagate, wiretap and all other related hashtags from trending.

I'd be surprised if they didn't.

What I should have done in the first place. If only I had nine more gorillion hours in GIMP.

You are free to have your opinions but just out of curioisity, how is it different from playing video games in general or playing on your phone in public?

At this point I want to see shit actually going down, there is a limit and we are approaching it fast

Also, don't know if any of you mentioned it, but we got mentioned on SVU again.

Weekly reminder to love your waifu/husbando or else unforeseen consequences will befall to the people that you love and hold high respect

Never forget, hatred does not bear fruit.

Yes it would have. Opening up my local newspaper, which barely qualifies as one nowadays. It reads like the Onion but without any humor, it's 100% koolaid ink.
I pick it up for free, only for the puzzle sections for my folks.

The Dickwolf has spoken! We leveled up again.

CAN'T UNSEE, HOLY SHIT

I didn't know Quentin became a blogger.

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

hmm…

$8bn Silicon Valley Community Foundation funds Islamist extremists, says they are proud of it

Think tank calls on Silicon Valley foundation to halt funding to extremist groups
jns.org/news-briefs/2017/3/2/watchdog-organization-calls-on-west-coast-foundation-to-halt-funding-to-extremist-groups archive.is/EWkR7

Directors from 2014 form 990:
990s.foundationcenter.org/990_pdf_archive/205/205205488/205205488_201412_990.pdf

Jayne Battey
Emmett D. Carson - CEO and President
Thomas Friel
Nancy H. Handel - Secretary and Treasurer
Dan'l Lewin
Davi P. Lopez EDD
Samuel Johnson Jr. - Vice chair
Robert Keller
Anne F. MacDonald
CS Park - Vice chair
Eduardo Rallo
Catherine A. Molnar
Sanjay Vaswani
Thurman V. White Jr
Gordon Yamate
Rose Jacobs Gibson
Tom Stocky
Lynn A. McGovern
III Ivonne Montes de Oca - Secretary and Treasurer through 3/15/14
Mari Ellen Loijens - Chief business development and brand officer
Vera L. Bennett - Chief operating officer
Paul Velaski - Chief financial officer
Erica Wood - Chief community impact officer
Eleanor Clement Glass - Chief giving officer
John Stuckey - Senior VP of finance
Jennifer Holleran - Ex. Director of Startup Education
Gabrielle Miller - Ex. director of RAR
Patrick O'Sullivan - Vice president, information technology
Kerry Bresnahan - Senior development officer
Matthew Hammer - Ex. director of IPS

They had $1.877 billion (with a B) in contributions in 2014, $1.2 billion in 2013. Where are they getting the money? And how much influence does this $8 billion foundation have on Silicon Valley?

BASEMENT

That 's how Nazis reached power, actually.

archive.is/zZZpU
archive.is/0FYPX
archive.is/jesnn
archive.is/t8JU6
archive.is/R1XF3
archive.is/Ltgxx

that engrish, satan

I can't skim through the rest of this. Seeing people calling for creative freedom to be outlawed makes me blood boil.

If only it was animated it would be 11/10

>Seeing people calling for creative freedom to be outlawed makes me blood boil.
I feel the same, Captain Sparrow.

finally got around the phone verification

ENJOY FAGGOTS

WATCH OUT FOR GAMERGATE. PUBLIC ENEMY # 1

Absolutely disgusting. I used a hospital's wifi to make a gmail, I guess they didn't had put their IP range/ISP under Google's obligatory phone verification

well i didnt use my phone. there is a website that creates a online voice mail for you. i just used that.

sage for being off topic

You're in public, not at home
Its not, also people need to stop checking their fucking social media accounts all the damned time in public.

#GamerGate truly runs the White House

Is this the mythical SJW nip given form?

user the list is like a mile long.

Control left a.k.a. Libtards , progressives, SJWs etc.

pfft did you even tried

So we get the nigger in prison instead instead of hillary? Works for me, and will demoralize every libshit and make this phrases viable towards them: "if you make rules, play by them to the t, otherwise you will be punished for violating them." and "beware the leader who trys to be your friend, he is the biggest snake of all."

I wouldn't be surprised if malik obama's brother tries to take her down with him, i guarantee he was covering her ass on shit

I still can't get over the premise of a documentary about paedophilia being aired on the BBC of all places.

Indeed, he could testify against her under a plea bargin, and unlike hillary's other detractors, if he "suicided" I expect he has a contingency against her.

The "legdroped gawker" one is also repeated. I'll give you 9/10 for effort

val is a faggot

water is wet

I guess men can't have any rights.

I'm not even a Men's Right Movement guy, at least not yet.

Couldn't the government just seize the whole tech industry if this is true?

Games made by the new United Trump States of America.

Nice trips user.

Not an actual thing. It's basically an article of Clinton-ite libs going "but the left that hates Clinton is actually the right!"

It kind of proves how overrated democracy actually is.

trips confirm

archive.is/FgW2Q
wew

Establishment is trying to make it a thing, Fox is also using the term to describe commies and SJWs(yes, some SJWs are capitalists see Wu). I think its a play by both sides to marginalize everyone else that's not in on the game, same as the way they used alt-right.

It's a start. Headline is misleading, though. The judge simply ruled that the case against CNN had merit and prevented them from getting it dismissed outright.

archive.fo/VVizI

Everything about those tweets is hilarious. Absolutely EVERYTHING.

How someone can block THAT much people ????

Maybe SpaceGoon heard Josh blocked 50k people and decided to go "that's nothing, I blocked TEN TIMES THAT!"

How can someone spend that much time on twitter?

It's official. Spacefag has no fucking life.

How else would you find the time to accomplish the HERCULEAN feat of blocking over half a million people BY HAND?

And what makes it better is that most of these are almost certainly people that have never said a WORD to Spacefag. So he went twitterstalking, LOOKING FOR PEOPLE TO BLOCK.

It absolutely blows my mind.

I NEED MORE!

we no longer own redchanit, right?

stop complaining shitlord
i live in a 3rd world country and new women start talking about homophobia and priviledge
You fuckers couldn't contain it, where is that fucker summoning a meteor ?
i finally understand

archive.fo/tJFNT

Was probably an equally defective tool as the blockbot that he used.

each number is a page

I don't get why this is relevant though.

Goodness how embarrassing. Is this a show people actually watch? To genuinely enjoy and not because it's so awful it's good?

normalfags will absolutely gobble that shit up. People who don't pay attention to internet shit usually.

My mom likes those kinds of shows but she understands its fiction and/or doesn't really care about details like that.

You guys got fucked by the same thing fucking us; the US allowing our academia to become infested with commie scum. Of course, being commies they have to spread and go everywhere, so the only way to get proper containment would be through McCarthy style stuff. Problem with those tactics is that they have a reputation here, and it is easy for the media to spin shit against it.

So when will BBC air a documentary about child exploitation in the Arab world?

Holla Forums has you covered.

Memeteor, purge filth off from this world.
BTW choose Hollywood during award circlejerk, Mecca during Ramasomething or Davos when there will be world megakikes meeting in next year.

get trucked val

I had the exact opposite reaction when I saw it. A big smile appeared on my face, because I knew some people were gonna get triggered.

(checked
Val must have really pissed off Kek.

KEK VULT

you did good today, no sage

What's with this vapid pushing of Chelsea Clinton lately?

archive.is/CsDPe

She's their last hope of preserving their political dynasty. I fully expect her to run for some senate seat in a blue state within the next decade or so.

Her mom's all used up and they need a new wicked witch of the east.

They are definitely grooming her hardcore for that shit, there has been a gigantic push of coverage of her since crooked melted

You have been visited by

THE GLORIOUS WAIFU OF LOVE

Good luck on love, Good Luck on Surgeries, Concentration, Smugness, a better PC, the ability to spot shills, Orchestra instead of Dubstep, an easy guide to mememagic, faster Japanese learning and Salt of your enemies will come but only if you post a pic of your Waifu followed by the words “FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE”

Remember to always be a big guy

FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE

what the fuck is this facebook-tier shit
gtfo

Yes, because its not a term invented by people mocking MRAs or anything.

he used manosphere, for real…

wew

archive.is/302Zf

gatestoneinstitute.org/10001/france-islam

His entire country is in one of those redneck relationships with dune coons

youtube.com/watch?v=1m3qt1ZT0KU
Appabend video about hipster game devs. tl;dr: All the problems the hipster clique complain in regards to "representation" is due to projection and insecurity. Funny how he's using a screenshot from an NSA video to represent hipsters.

FOR HER, THE WETTEST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE

Since E3 is going to be open to the public this year along with the ESA info dug up, let's make a bingo card!

Looks like Jordan Peterson was nominated too, seems like quite a few shitlords go to Glasgow.

Did we checkmark "Gamergate" yet or did they steer clear?

They have probably been specifically instructed not to mention Gamergate.

What episode was this?

The chances for this happening are about as high as Mass Defect Andromeda not sucking ass, but the idea is amusing enough.

Last week's.

reminder that having your mind read by a grill is raping her
SJWeebs not even once

Is this IGN or something?

>Ubisoft anounces that the last AC/W_D/[Insert open world game] worked out so well, we're giving you another one with nothing changed (Except for this one-time gimmick)

That's what is has consistently been based off of the past two years.

No wonder so many of them turn out to be actual sex offenders.

Is there such a thing as negative odds?

Zelda Torrential Downpour potential discussion: We still doing this since it's out now?
archive.is/1E8zv#selection-7819.0-7819.29
archive.is/1E8zv#selection-8365.0-8365.8
archive.is/1E8zv#selection-9419.0-9419.7
archive.is/1E8zv#selection-9727.0-9727.8
archive.is/1E8zv#selection-11781.0-11781.8

archive.is/LrkyJ
The original link- Breath of the Wild can switch to any language when you change the Switch's language- yet dual audio is not an option.

1. Get clarity if this is true (Disk has multiple languages on it- both text and audio. You could even ask NOA- but phrase it in such a way so it isn't obvious you're fishing for dual audio potential info.
Don't copy what I've written word for word. Multiple people asking the same thing in the same way will raise a red flag.

2. If Dual Audio is basically there bar the menu option- meme how bad the VA work is on release. It's a major AA title that everyone will talk about, and Nintendo can "win" good PR by patching it in later. If not, NOA becomes a little more synonymous with bad VA work even amongst normal fags.

3. Debate whether writing to Nintendo Japan is possible (translators needed) or even worth while (will they reject all foreign letters and emails- even if they are large in number or in Japanese?)

And nintendo snubbing journos with a direct that they are not allowed to attend.

Feedback so far:
For #1 I think sending emails to NoA should do fine, it is a legitimate query for information. If dual audio isn't possible, It'll just be a factor to use in pushing for people to realize how bad the english acting is in comparison to the rest, and if even a little successful can launch into #3, the letter writing. I think as long as all the letters are unique, with at least slight variation, and are sent by different people (different addresses), it should be fine to send to NoJ, should it come to that. As it is, based on screencaps presented in the zelda thread this got started in, I believe NoA isn't entirely unsalvageable. I figure no matter what, a bunch of people writing letters aren't gonna convince Nintendo to drop treehouse or do anything drastic, but it most certainly could get NoA/treehouse to stop being fuckasses, or more likely get NoJ to realize they need to step in more in NoA/treehouse's buisness. In reality, there are a lot of people displeased with NoA/treehouse's bullshit, what with translations and censorship and all that, and it is legitimately damaging Nintendo's brand, as we all know firsthand. The problem of course is people's inability/unwillingness to say anything. I'd think it would speak volumes about the problem if NoJ received a number of physical letters where people put in the effort to write, translate, and mail these things to outline all the problems. In essence, I think being a little more honest with the whole thing will help, since we do represent dissatisfied customers and I know for a fact NoA/treehouse have caused people to lose faith and interest in certain Nintendo games, or in my and many others' cases, avoid buying them entirely.

I think the order of events should go as such:
-contact NoA via email or phone, things that someone looking for clarification would do, and find out about dual audio
-prepare for the BotW launch by gathering support and people willing to write/send letters, and translators if possible.
-when BotW launches, put together easy to digest examples of the voice acting in english being subpar or flat (this has already happened on its own with the "zelda crying in 7 languages" video) and spread them around.
-do the same for any translation related bullshit there might be, but push the anti-treehouse material specifically, to gain support for the letter writing.
-start the letter writing and sending with an initial round of them sent to NoA. This can be a practice round, since no translation would be needed. My thinking is to make a show of good faith by going to them first with our grievances, and then if/when a good response/improvement is not forthcoming, we go over their heads and prepare to send a round to NoJ itself.

The expectation, of course, is that NoA/treehoue will ignore the round(s) we send their way, or give some bullshit about localization that tl;dr's to "we know what's best for you filthy plebs so just take our shitty meme-filled censored hackjobs :^)". We can then bring this up as a point in the round(s) sent to NoJ, so they know we tried talking to NoA in good faith.
At that point all we could do is hope that NoJ took the hint and starts giving a shit about what NoA/treehouse are doing to their games. right now it would seem that they are either unaware of the displeasure with treehouse, or just don't think it matters. What we want to do is change that perception, since it is actually false.

Lottery tickets ?

Forgot about the freespace:

Since #ObamaGate, #Sedition, #Wiretapping, and variations there of are being censored (yet "Offering No Evidence" is trending)- I think this is good practice to get back into tag-jacking.

Post that image in the top trending articles. Maybe #BreathOfTheWild and #NintendoSwitch as well.

We'll use it to learn how quickly Twitter censors/notices a tag-jacking, and use it when we jack shit for GG purposes.

No, that's just minuscule odds. Like getting struck by lighting twice in the same place ten years later wearing the same clothes.

Here's what I have so far.

Holla Forums, I am dissapoint they did not tagjack the no evidence with all the lack of evidence of russia and trump collusion and dem and russian collusion.

Ad EA avoiding the word "Gamers".
Might be a bit too easy though.

Add "nintendo having metroid. I want to hope."

Put

While I'd prefer everyone to work on GG, I'll play ball.

IMO make Diversity a free space. That or "Crowd goes wild." Happens whether it's a good game or not.

so the ydecide to go this time with: girl pretending been the victim"
they are leraning

videogames

archive.fo/CnGXN

Ubisoft filling the front ten rows with choreographed Just Dance shills. Again.

Add Autistic screeching.

Lead as you wish others to do.
Then post it on Holla Forums to explain it to them as clearly as possible.

archive.is/zHTXC

Well, I can see why he jumped to Chelsea's defense back in 2014.

My take/experiences:

Playing BotW on Wii U. Don't know if it has the multi-audio exactly, but the dialogue for "Old Man" and "Old Lady" I've met are decent. All the incidental grunts and murmurs and interjections from NPCs are the standard Japanese ones anyway. It's mostly the big thorn that is the English Zelda performance.

Still, it's always good to have the option. It's a nice gesture to have available when it's already on disc. Xenoblade on Wii had dual audio. Hell, even in some games that have the option, I'll switch the subs and audio around for the fun of it.

For those feeling defeated about it, remember that Rhythm Heaven Megamix added dual-audio for the US release, and that was a digital-only cheapened-out release for the West since they didn't record new English lyrics for the Remixes and went instrumental-only when in English voice mode. This was after the fan feedback for the cheesy/awful English tracks of the DS game and the alright/passable English on Fever on the Wii in the US (EUR had dual-audio for theirs).

Need 2 more spaces

Hard core CP coming though, no one tell the BBC.

you archive everything in case it gets deleted. If you want to support them you can still click the normal link.

Speaking of that, no wonder that bitch has such a hate boner for japan. She got arrested.
twitter.com/mombot/status/838005146743275520

Put "Cringe" as the free spot in the center.

not saying to not archive at all, just post the direct link instead

once you open the archive you can still see the normal link there. Why post both? It only takes more space up.

Post the original link with it you dumb cunt

fuck its not science nigger

oneangrygamer.net/2017/03/anti-gamergate-journalist-arrested-for-cyberstalking-harassing-ex-girlfriend/25218/

Maybe you can put "Journalists" make articles bitching about the public, and how next year it should go back to what it used to be.

anything mr shitface

I just had an idea.

How easy is it to start, maintain and publicize those blocklists? Because we could make not only one but several, in order to make everyone block everyone else with little rhyme or reason, just state that they're alt-left or a Berniebro or some other flimsy shit and there we go.

OK it's done! Hold on to it until the time comes!

There was only a handful of lolis in that retarded shit, wasn't there?

If it was just teenagers, I'm going to make sure that ends badly.

Personally, Zelda sounds sexy as fuck with that refined accent.

someone kicked out for sexual assault, 50 articles talking about how problematic E3 being open to the public is

That happened BEFORE E3 even started. You're late on that, bro.

Literally who?

Bitch who compared anime to CP. Also she works for BBC. Which have higher up being pedos.
Standard stuff nowadays.

Expect to see more propaganda hit pieces like that in the years to come due to Japan hosting the next Olympics, you know the left will use this to further demonise anime and manga.

And we'll all together completely shit on it into nothing.

We'll create a permanent divide in worthless shit excuses of anime fans.

And only make libtards look even more pathetic, authoritarian and delusional.

And I expect more memes to retaliate against the clowns who want to label anime & manga as pizza.

Personally the only thing I would attack the Japanese for is their mass-hatred of filesharing.

What is wrong with her face. Even Mark looks better than her, and he looks like a fucking sloth.

People saw that coming a mile away. They want to shame them into submission, and I hope Japan just outright backs out of hosting the Olympics and leaves those fuckers hanging. Plus, with all the stuff with them coming out as actual pedophiles, or trying to push it, it just looks fucking retarded to be bitching about anime/manga and then telling their own country men that they need to accept their kid getting fucked by some old Muslim man who will probably kill her later.

I know. They have started doing this for some time ago. Where was that ad with interracial asian-nigger couple which caused mass shitstorm in Japan anyway ?

They would have to trust you enough to add your curated list to their blocklist.

Fucking good. What a cunt.

By the way here is the full video if you have the nerves to support the whole deal

she got "arrested" as in invited to give explanations at the closest police station and then released within 30 min I presume

Yeah, that's the "publicize" part. Maybe if we got enough poes shilling them, maybe we could get them to buy into the lists.

Remade the ESA vs. user-generated image since the other one was low quality.

BASED

No. I want the Japanese to be as shitty and mean as possible when bitching about their culture, most of all female characters, comes up.

They can straight up decide to remove retards from the ceremony for being intolerant and causing a disturbance.

Neither I only trust myself, I pirate everything before I buy.

No one even mentions how beaten and dying esjaydubya shit will be by 2020.

We've got fucking PewDiePie now being a shitlord and February just ended.

Trust noone, not even yourself

as long as they have the media and the UN and EU we still have a big battle. they will always double down even if they whole world is against them

And that can only end badly.

All the retards can do is double down in condescending, presumptuous retardation. At this rate, there will be absolutely nothing left to defend with.

I don't even know if they legit are or if they finally pissed off the wrong person in their group.

What a bitch. I lack patience dealing with this bullshit. I only endured 2 minutes of video.

EU needs to burn. There isn't any way otherwise, or I just don't see any at all.

And it did.

This makes me very sad. ZERO consequences.

The left gives a pass to those on their side ultimately, they don't punch left. Right are quick to cannibalize and remove themselves. See Milo vs Maher.

They did that out of fear, the old media is dying and faith in the MSM is catastrophically low to the point were they have officially taken the place of ambulance chancing lawyers as the worlds bottom feeders.
In their place has sprung up a new media online and they are out of the old MSM's control hence their efforts to either convert them to their way of doing things or things or destroying them.

Ask yourself who's some kid going to believe, a youtuber he's been watching for years and who actually communicates with his userbase or fucking CNN?

I'm getting into semantics, but I still wonder if it's better going with "Which do you trust more". My reasoning with that is it puts the emphasis on comparing the system, not just on the "who" alone.

Other than that the wip is looking ok so far. Maybe extend a bit of space on the right, or center the image.

Using "false positive" as a euphemism for "it's okay for us to be abusive" is the icing on the cake.

I expected too much. Bastard.

They are slowly realizing they are the extreme left and the majority of the left disagree with them, but want to paint it like they're still in the right.

I really hope this sjw shit is dead in 2020, I hope Japan doesn't cave to the sjws I heard some bad things about Toyko's current mayor and how she wants to clean up Toyko for the Olympics.

Thinking about it, which does sound better than who since there's more than just the people running the systems.

Explain more about that mayor.
Also don't they have Megalians in Japan too,
much weaker than in South Korea though.

In other news, nintendos jewery knows no bounds archive.is/VrC8V

Don't euros have pretty extensive consumer protections against bullshit like this?

Blue Whale added Peddo Galvez and Flynt to her blocklist, these are done intentionally. The whole LW crew and their useful idiots from twitter are divided into subgroups now

The left does not punch left because they get someone or something else to do it for them. Or, if someone or something no longer serve their purpose or have nothing else to offer to the left, they are left to lurch in the wind.
IMO the smearjob on Milo shows that the MSM, establishment leftards and cuckservative nevertrumpers, have no problem working with each other when it comes to silencing voices and thoughts that are not Ministry of Truth approved.

How long to the second Edo period where Zipangu tells the rest of the world to fuck right off?

i like it

I heard she was a former congresswoman/senate? who is pro censorship when she lost her spot in the government she became tokyo's mayor and talked about how she wants japan to be seen as "cool japan" instead of "weird japan". Honestly I don't know how this going to go but with the re elections going on in 2020 I doubt the media will put their full strength to go after Japan, plus we don't know what the status of sjws will be 4 years from now either.

I WARNED YOU ABOUT CONSOLE MANUFACTURERS BRO

I TOLD YOU DOG

Fair enough. It sounds more like bad salt case than full SJW retard thankfully.

checking your quads and reminder that girls and soft boys will defend Nintendo now matter what

This is why CRTs are superior!

Associated Press leaked Pence wife's email

archive.fo/KGwux

Just watch two minutes of the guy's vids for crying out loud you need to avoid being this easily gullible
he makes actually funny shit sometimes

I wish

Aren't ctr more expensive? At least nintendo did not go oled and make the battery last 5 minutes.

FUCK THE MEDIA

It's far from done, but I took a page out of the ESA's DICE powerpoint & made the background the color of trust: Blue.

You did gud. Vidya is fun, vidya is great, but good functional funs will never depreciate.

No I heard they work quite cheap during the election. :^)

I have a feeling the electric chair is gonna be reintroduced soon.

I know I made the typo, but are crts more expensive than lcd?

Mostly only because people have abandoned the technology. Light weight, flat, thin CRTs exist but they're just not being utilized.

I believe the media is about to to regret many things.

Also, i think its led not lcd. Almost all handhelds are lcd.

I'll never understand the SJW attachment to Twitter, it is like they don't exist without it.

It's a weird turn of phrase if I'm honest. I suppose it's to distinguish the ideal situation from websites that are dependent on user-generated content but adulterate their output?

They don't.

I honestly wish someone would start making good flat CRT's, hell I wouldn't even care if they just made them in their garage in limited numbers to order. LCD's and LED's don't even come close to color, latency and framerates a PVM can pull.

I like the color combo overall.

Try playing around with moving the image down slightly, old trick that you may already know with graphic design or framing. On the lower border you can leave a bit of extra space for visual weight. Basically what you have on now, just a bit more subtle, while still keeping with the idea.

The text on the left image should be centered, since everything else is. I know the wip filter is there, but see how it looks if the text is enlarged slightly, and with stronger contrast. Just small tweaks because the overall thing is looking breddy gud so far.

I like this too
as a good judo move concept overall.

Colin did the vid on the intercept writer

How about
One other key thing is that a user generated review is it's done by people who play the product. ESRB type ratings board do not necessarily do that if I read the dig and sift correctly.

Correct. Perhaps the better term would be "More transparency?"

I also picked blue because that color is frequently used when it comes to user interface (Since it's easy for the eye & attractive as opposed to say yellow or pink), advertising + logos (Twitter, Facebook, & the ESA's logo for example), & autism (Because the majority of characters that have been stereotyped as something only autists love have lots of blue such as Sonic the Hedgehog or Krystal.)

That Spacedad dude in particular seems to be living a pretty sad life. Oh well, the brought it upon themselves.

These subhumans are so repulsive that the only way they can interact with other people is by pretending being a completely different person online. The fact Twitter is a fast platform and have "likes" and "share" to feed their need of validation makes the site truly irresistible

It's okay when Nintendo® does it.™

He's so reviled that even SA didn't liked him. Apparently he was a huge creeper that stalked girls on his university/school/idk

Except noone's saying that, not even Mark.

Did they forget that he was in charge of the investigation into voter fraud that I believe is still ongoing? Do they really want to motivate him more to turn over every rock and use it against them and their favored candidates?

Is he even a dad?

Mark loves nintendo

Years ago someone posted a screenshot of posts her made were he was at some camp spying the kids, the only line I can remember from it was "Yes they do, yes they do" or something like that at the end.

I suspect he does hang around kindergartens a lot

I think he may be a gay pedo. The name SuperSpaceDad itself sounds very creepy.
>inb4 "Come play with SSD's rocket"

Also this may helpful even though it's from 2013.
Video Game Age Rating: an Analysis [2013-July-08]
archive.fo/CKFNS

Nice one.

Aren't these the same thing, user?

Which tells you how big of a failure the Switch is when he's shitting on Nintendrones.

I have not looked at the switch screen specifically, so I could be wrong on this. But talking about LCD in general, LED is the lighting type, the panel is Liquid Crystal Display. They're separate things technically, it's just that many marketing-speak did a shitty job of it.
"NEW LED TV!"
When it's not something like OLED, but an LCD with LED used for the lighting. With CCFL being used before LED.
Unless the Switch actually does use something like OLED for it's screen, cursory googling tells me it's not.

I was just joking because the Donkey Kong player in attached vid was called Mark. I have no idea what he likes.

So every other site too. Unless it's resistant and goon-hating.

Nope

Yeah, reworked it.

Oh, he's a pretty huge Nintendo fan.

archive.is/j7fo1

I think I just died a bit inside.

How the fuck

pic related

That account is based as fuck. They stuff they dig up sometimes leaves me unable to decide whether I should laugh or cry.

Guess I shouldn't expect more out of insane trannies.

Humanities or just propaganda ?

The cyclical Switch thread seems like fucking garbage honestly. Nothing but typical shitting on including BotW undeservingly. It seems like you can't say anything positive or in defense without getting shat on yourself.

The worst I can think of inherently is the low battery life and the bullshit paid online no matter how cheap. Complaining about the actual physical design just seems like retarded nitpicking.

didn't the pediatricians association come out against it as a mental illness and people need to stop 6year olds from trying to transition?

The closest thing that humans have to actual biological "transgengerism" are the güevedoces where shotas look like lolis until puberty.

Fucking don't.

Theres that condition that gives women balls

This is completely fucked up.

Reminder #ResistJam is happening

I bought a vive

VR is a fad, you just wasted that money

What about InfinityJam?

This is an opportunity to really make something backfire while making a game that 100% is absolutely not shit for everyone deserving to enjoy.

These fucking guys.
archive.fo/fUPS9
archive.fo/aoNLk
archive.fo/k78WC
archive.fo/9l8KD
archive.fo/Xz8yE
archive.fo/brsL1
archive.fo/A4Nbn
archive.fo/qlrZ5

I weren't stuck in Riyadh I would try to enter it and fuck things up a little. I've been wanting to try making vidya for a while now.

Disgusting

What's wrong with fujoshi material? I mean I get it if it's not your thing, but I'm a straight guy and I appreciate 2 men forming a real bond with each other.

GAMES FOR CHANGE IS SPONSORING THE JAM
archive.fo/of7YH
A letter to our community & invitation to #ResistJam
archive.fo/yn01h
Games for Change is actively working to address these questions. Our annual G4C Festival will emphasize diversity and inclusion across all three tracks of programming and our first-ever VR for Change Summit. As such, our team of curators will strive to highlight the work and achievements from underrepresented communities.

Third pic. NOT THIS AGAIN.

Places like tourists wallets. If you live there though you are less than the dirt under their feet.

The #NeverTrump:ers are fucking sociopaths

The genre is an incurable cancer that destroys good series because Fujoshits buy anything with a pretty face on it.

Relax user. The didn't add the most important bit.
Just look at Rev60. Actually don't, the colour scheme is eye cancer.

"Yaoi hands syndrome" user.
Also it's gay.

Can't be a SJW without being a sociopath, so far the two correlate perfectly.

you're in for a shock buddy

It's kawaii.

And the leaders are literally psychopathic. Which would make sense when considering narcissistic dependencies.

Faggot

She's a fucking moron though, not cut out for politics, much less the presidency and people are sick of the Clintons at this point.

But we're the sociopaths lunatics.

I'm extremely upset that I can't find my schematics showing how they work.

Isn't a journalist over in swedistan right fucking now and being followed around by men in fucking masks and even the police won't proteect him and just told him to get the fuck out of there?

Birds can fly, go jump out a window and fly for me.

I looked it up and holy shit they're real

lol, it sounds like they're mad

A real bond between men is bromance, you fucking faggot.

>implying you wouldn't protect a loli

Uhh this is accurate actually, dead pixels is an industry norm with LCDs.

Fuck you guys for making defend CURRENT YEAR Nintendo, they somehow took the WORST aspect of every single other game company.

Is this the guy who's been spending the past three days having a Twitter Meltdown over Sargon?

And not to mention clownfish only do to fuck the female and if clownfish were a little smarter kill the transsexual fish for trying to cuck him. Or hed fuck both the trans and his wife to negate ntr.

Maybe one or two on a large screen. The fact that they talk about entire areas of the screen is definitely not normal.

Maybe theyre going to step up their kikery and release a "switch pro" without dead pixels, they can sell it as a feature!

Depends on density too. Granted, if it is widespread nintendo should offer to replace and extend warranty.

Yep, may as well say that just because Oregon is fairly safe so is Chicago.

That kind of person needs to be purged from the industry. Any creative medium will do for these people if you get influence and power

Some guy who retweets him to be precise

This is precisely how Hollywood reached its current state. They want to emulate that kikery.

They are already getting ready for a price drop after all the hype dies down and they net in a bunch of suckers

kek

twitter.com/yokotaro/status/831960710699573248
[Concern Intensifies]

I'll be really surprised if the Switch goes anywhere, its an underpowered system that's very badly designed overall, its flagship game can barely play on the damn thing and is honestly kind of shitty, the various peripherals are incredibly expensive and it requires a lot of extra storage capacity if you plan to buy lots of games for the thing, hell one game doesn't even fit on it(DQH2).

The console feels like it needed more time for development but Nintendo insisted releasing it cause of the failing Wii U.

Were you logged in ? Twitter shadowbans comments.
Shadowban doesn't work if you aren't logged in.

Odd, I can see it in this browser (Palemoon), which I'm not logged in on, but I can't see it on Waterfox, which I am logged in on.

I don't find men attractive, but if two men love each other, it's cute.

Yes I am.

Yep.

Just logged out, Mark's comment is now there.

Sounds like your usual hentais.

I've looked before and can't find the source of this page. Anyone have it?

Fuck this cunt.
There are only two reasons I will make a game. 1) I think it's going to be fun. 2) I have a story to tell and this is the medium suited to it.
These hanger ons, who want respect as "artists" who want to be hailed for defining something, they deserve as much respect as the "writers" who sit in coffeee shops with their Macs discussing with their pretentious "writer" friends how much they love writing.
You know, gaming is indeed a powerful medium, wonderfully powerful. But it's not because of pretentious fucks like him. It's because of wonderful people like you. Through sheer autism you'll find a game that went wrong a mod the fuck out of it until it's good. You'll find a game with potential and play the fuck out of it and tell them how to make it better. And the best games turn out to be the ones made by people who are receptive to this.
That's the wonderful irony of this situation.
These Cultural Marxist striving so hard to take away power from the gamers for themselves. But the gamers working together as a collective can inspire a far better game than they can imagine.
What a magnificent dichotomy.

Anyway, I digress, back to my original point;
Fuck this cunt

wew, they truly are new creationists.

Also, some animals change their sex, not gender. A tranny can't reproduce, but a clownfish or frog that changes sex can.

I can't believe Twitter's actually trying to say it's because too many people are replying to Trump's tweets.

pepe is actually a trap??

Nope, pepe simply can be a girl, and you can't do that.

It's interesting that they are attempting to put pressure on Sargon right now in context of the recent assualts on youtubers. Whilst GamerGate streaming was at its peak Sargon was one of the few that didn't drop his spaghetti he did get annoyed at Becca that one time when there was that Skype group winding up KoP but he apologised quite promptly Personal opinoions of his content aside, he kept himself consitent

If you can find a weakness in the strongest link, the rest of the chain will easily break.

wikipedia.org/wiki/Kek_(mythology)

According to shittypedia yes.

So it's official, kek is a trap.

Added more vertical space to the image and changed the colors so they wouldn't conflict with the background.

we're hitting meme levels that shouldn't be possible

Can you find proof of that? I k ow clonfish do so in order to trick the male and breed with the female, but never heard about frogs. As far as I know slugs are the ones who can do that stuff.

Slugs don't change gender they're hermaphrodites.

archive.is/AmlCZ

I grabbed the first thing on google, take it as the sloppy research that it is, but most amphibians can do that

fuck misread that, most amphibians can't

Marche, did you actually buy a fucking Switch?
If you're that desperate for stimulation, may I recommend anal fisting? It's significantly less gay.

Polite sage.

he has to buy one. The poor guy doesn't own a 3ds and needs something play nintendo games on

Twitter replies are absolutely broken. They are still fiddling with it because you still could bypass their filter if you typed "mobile.twitter" in front of your URL but now it's not even allowing me to do that. I think they deployed some shit to forbid regular browsers to access their mobile version (yea I know I can change user agents but I didn't had to before). I can see Mark there though

Does this honestly surprise you? the furfag bought 9 3DS and god knows how many vitas.

What's going on in this image

he will buy all editions of it

Sam Kriss is friends with Owen Jones and is really assmad at the video Sargon made about Owen and Labor.

Dunno who Mike is though.

What the fuck is he talking about?

Thanks for remind me of that doujin where the girl is fisting her ass to give the guy a handjob while fucking her pussy.

the fuck would I buy a switch
it has no fucking games

"Onii-chan, you left your onahole in the bathroom again!"

I own 10 3DS' and 3 vitas.

I bought a switch. too.

Preaching to the choir man.
PC GAMING MASTER RACE!

fuck off retard
idort is the only way to go

HOLY SHIT

archive.is/3AyWN
archive.is/https://twitter.com/TheAffinityMag*

I like classics as much as the next person but new games on PC have been pretty slim as of late or just shit I don't care about.

I don't know where this battle royal type shit meme came from but I'm pretty tired off it.

Looking good so far for a wip, seems to be on a good track.

they are just being edgy

I'm sure there are too many people replying positively to his tweets for their tastes. Better only let the negative shit show up.

Kek and Kekhet were two different beings embodying the same concept. All of the ogdoad came in pairs, one male and one female.

hey gook, you gonna love this

archive.fo/bkoTD

Is this related to the Choi I'm thinking of?

Idk? He's #resistjam's organizer though

Pure cancer.

Wasn't Choi the last name of the main women that used Park as a puppet?

actually the organizer is shilling Choi

These cucks need to get the fuck out of my state

I love our enemies they're retarded.

Good morning, fags!

They ruined California for everyone and now they are coming for you

Does DDDD even have a plot direction?

From what I've heard by many friends who lived in the state, Houston, Austin and many parts of the Dallas area are pretty fucking cancerous.

Houston is nigger central, it was always cancer.

hi

Holla Forums showed up to the Berkely Trump protest/brawl.

What would work better on the "Which do you trust more" image? The simple signs that I'm using right now or the more detailed photos like pic related?

noice

Oh shit I should make a protest shield.

Keep both styles for now. Myself I like the general concept that the oc and graphics style takes cues from the ESA materials itself. Not 1 to 1 mimicking but drawing from the same well. If someone were to compare the two, they should be able to see that they are not the same, but almost a long lost twin from a mirror dimension. Trying to tell this timeline's ESA counterpart to stop being such a faggot all the time.

Hopefully that rambling sort of makes sense.

archive.is/Gos1w

Right, but I think if I go for the more normal photos, then that'd be more similar to the ESA's materials.

Forever a boogeyman

There were at least three people there with shields that were spotted on stream. One person on Holla Forums thread before the event said they'd be there with a shield with a US flag on it so so far noone knows which one it was and if the others were friends he brought or other anons using his idea.

They're genetically boys but due to a mutation their testicles are underdeveloped and don't descend at birth and their scrotum looks like a vulva. Additionally they have such a micro penis that it looks like a clitoris. Pre-puberty they basically look like little girls. Then when puberty hits the genital development that normally takes place in the womb catches up with them as well as normal adolescent development.
They even have normal levels of fertility and so due to founder effect there are places in the world where men spend their childhood as little girls.

Uh, you don't get to bring friends.
Memes aside I think it's a great idea to make simple riot gear for self defense.

cheked
I haven't gone through all their pdfs yet, but is that from their annual report material or a powerpoint slide? That's gotta be from a slide right, because if that's from an annual report that's pretty sad.

Reason I say keep both for now is if you want to work from a larger to finer detail type of selection. And it's not a bad idea to have an alternate or a different version just in case. Photo style version, and a more icon graphic version.

Oh fuck, a bunch of the doujin artists I follow on twitter are bringing up that BBC shit

I took inspiration from their DICE Powerpoint slide on The New Gamer from 2008.

huh, guess the left brought shields too. When did shields get to be so common?

That's a racist and misogynistic term, user.

Looks like she flipped it up to have a cigarette.

So many that we'll need a thread for Holla Forums-related material alone, but I'll give a recent unforgivable act:
They gave the anime character design position of Youjo Senki to a fujoshit artist. First pic is the original light novel illustration, second pic is her anime version.
Just try and defend this.

This is not fujoshi material. You are describing a very common trope found in many stories in every culture that ever existed, both real and fictional, and is not exclusive to fujoshits.

tl;dr - Fujoshi ruins everything.

What are you going to do? Deport me?

The battle is real

Aside from the third point, the rest is bullshit.

Seems like a redundant thing to do since that has been happening for decades prior to the creation of video games.

Why? Why is this something significant? You already have a number of "Hollywood" people who have been involved in making games, even as far back as the 80s. Don Bluth and his crew created Dragon's Lair, Tom Clancy is one of the biggest overarching gaming franchises out there, Steven Spielberg began the entire WWII craze of games beginning with the original Medal of Honor, and numerous other actors, directors, and writers have gotten involved with gaming since then. So, again, why is this a point?

I hope you mean fourth because third point is probably bitching about fan games.

What did they mean by this?

There's a #notyourshield joke to be made here

Ah ok. Some of those slightly trigger my basic design 'tism. Sure they're just slides, probably done on the quick. But some of those are just sad. Like mixing alignment and some basic mistakes on layout.
I'd keep the blue but put the darker gradient towards the bottom of the page for weight, if the darker blue is needed for contrast of the white title text, I'd play around with having dark top brighter middle dark bottom. Those pics are just low energy sad. Again I know it's just slides, that will not be shown for that long, likely done by some intern.

I gotta look at their pdfs again, iirc some of them are ok to decent enough. But some of those slides are a bit sad.
Anyway, what I'm trying to say is I see no harm in keeping both styles for now either as backup, or to compare and contrast which one is stronger of the two, take what works in one add it to the other. But is up to you. You're using stock \ royalty copyright free photos I assume. Some of those can be decent to shit, but with enough skillful manipulation some of them can turn out decent enough.

It's an antifa logo about beating the ebil right or some shit. I think it's amusing that the arrows go downward from right to left like society did

Yes

Unfortunately, I'm not. Unless given permission by the company, fan games have little to no legal defense to stand on that no one has actually taken to court to settle. Until that happens, and a ruling is made, "fan works" and what happen to them are all dictated by the company who own the original work.

disgusting

If I get stepped on by that will I die?

locking your knees is a fucking stupid move

those colors also make me want to vomit
the shields look well-made at least.

lol also check the thickness of that shield, that shit is gonna burst the moment that land whale farts

it would be extremely painful

She isn't wearing tights, her socks and pants are just cutting off circulation to her legs

Those are big thighs

Copyright is in and of itself bullshit. Copyright was never meant to last this fucking long originally but Disney was a complete kike that kept pushing and pushing to have it extended.

The company, or the man himself?

oh shit disregard my previous statement here
, those shields are shit

Have a warning about this story about the Berkeley rioters burning a "free speech" sign. The typography of the 2017 and 1964 signs is exactly the same, so it might be shopped.
imgur.com/gallery/1PfVQ

Are there are more photos of the sign? (because this might have been done intentionally by the signmaker). I have seen a photographer on Twitter say he saw a "Free Speech" sign being burned.

both really and yes I'm well aware that he wasn't too fond of jews but he sure did go out of his way to act like one anyways.

fgsgfds post the image here &
WOW
the left has completely lost it.

Where would you buy tights that large?

It is a shoop. The c in speech is cut off in the second pic.

South America

Very well.

It's shopped. The C is cut off.

To the right of the postcard

"Gamers" is a dirty word to them at this point. Now they're pushing players, so it should be "For the Players." I'm banking on them capitalizing "players,"

So is that a guy or a girl and how offended would it get if you asked it?

Looks like a girl but I can't really tell, and it'd become fucking insane if you asked it I think

It would scream at you for your ignorance and then run away to its safe space for recovery. Possibly throwing the shield at you in disgust.

Don't lose your shorts over that word. There's a time, place, and context where it's the appropriate term to use.

Thank you, I couldn't find the webm

How long until comments and likes/dislikes are disabled?

"Dayum, hollah back boo, sheeeit bitch you be thiccc, gnomesayan. Dat ass is so fat it needs a Switch on it."

How do you get so much cellulite on the front of your legs? How is it that her knees haven't disintigrated from placing all her weight on them like that? They're in the shadow of the colossus right there.

APPA'S LIVE NOW!

3dpd ruins a good fantasy like no other. That 2d fatass pic, I would bury my face in her ass crack all day, every day, 3 times on weekends.
kek.

It's still there.

this was 2 hours ago, still not blocked so far

Locking the knees like that is the only way that thing can stand upright for any period of time. Her leg muscles have become underdeveloped because of the strain she has put on her knees.

So something like this? Compared to

The redesign looks like someone shoved a shotgun into her eyeballs & blew her sockets.

Holla Forums vs antifa

Which one? I'm talking about changing the E3 bingo user.

"Players"

It was the symbol of the German Social Democratic Party in 1932.

Do you actually think that antifa or progressives are intelligent enough to make that correlation?

given these lefty protestors, they're probably reddit downvotes

IMO I like the dark blue on the lower, the one you posted there. If you are going to put the additional points might as well put a place holder there, similar to the previous wip version you had (lorem ipsum it if you have to) just so it can be more easily seen and compared how it looks. Easier to check etc.

Overall it's on track, I'm not on a proper computer monitor right now so it might just be my screen. But watch the left and right centering of the graphic and text below it too. You may have to fine tune it depending on what program you're using. I'd dead center it (horizontal axis) to make sure both have equal amount of left and right border space, measured from the text to border.

So nitty gritty speaking, personally I'd make sure the graphic is centered aligned vertically with the text below (the 'semi opaque' graphic + text below it seems fine, the 'user generated' graphic + text below it may have to be adjusted slightly to be dead center.)

Looking on point so far though.

Got you fam.

THANK YOU BASED STICK MAN

…Waitaminute.

Thank you based stickman

Could you do an update (not sure which font you used).

Knocked the stupid right out of him

Reading up on it, it seems like it was the world against Disney ever since the beginning:
archive.fo/6mogq

thank you based stickman

thank you based stick man

Hmm, looking at is some more. I like the graphic on the right concept of having a variety symbolizing the variety of gamers and customers. But now I think I want to see if it can made to hit harder still. Like say give them different symbols for different vidya hardware. Ie: mobile, handheld, console gamepad, atari retro joystick, keyboard.

Would replacing their heads with PCs or phones work?

Can anyone who knows nip confirm whether or not they're lying about some of the things said in the subtitles? I heard this was region locked so Japan can't view it directly.

Alright who got the Quints

Hmm, interesting. It might. Might even be better legibility.

Thank you based stick man

I can watch it for days.

There are a lot of familiar names in ResistJam's twitter. archive.is/TNThc

It's good to see that others are looking into it.

I just realized he has a V on his shield.

it's backed up by IGDA, Indiecade and Devolver Digital so you have the whole gang

Is he /ourguy/? I wonder if Mark is willing to go to one of these protests wearing a shield with Holla Forums's logo

Was this self defense? Was he protecting people from antifa or something? Otherwise

I really want an urban sword-and-board game now.

I'm pretty sure that's Daisy.

I'd make that if I had the wood and power tools.

The first two to come to mind are The Secret World and Blade Symphony.

technically thats a BR, but whatever

there's quite a few BR's on that hashtag, what gives

lul

It won't last long, he'll eat his shield.

Just like muh videojuegos.
Glorious.

Watched it all.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I highly recommend reading .pdf attached. Shit is basic, powerful, simple enough for kids, and can save your life.

Watch the video, you can see antifa attacking a single guy with a bunch of them in the first few seconds before stickbro starts swinging at them.

They realized bots are too obvious so they went for the second closest thing.

Just use a flag pole.

Your reality is gay and so are you.

So gay that apparently stickbro is being charged with assault with a deadly weapon despite him only using it to defend someone that was getting jumped by a bunch of antifa.

He is?

Well its not certain but its looking likely. Its known that he was arrested. Its known that there's four people being charged with assault with a deadly weapon. Most of the weapons siezed were sticks(one was a knife though) and his was one of the larger ones. Things are looking bad for him. More reason to get the fuck out of liberal areas if you live in one, apparently your only options are to let leftists have complete control of public gatherings and avoid them or allow your side to get jumped outnumbered and the crap beaten out of you or a friend.

twitter.com/HugBoxNinja/status/838204274081480704

So essentially the backstory of an urban superhero.

Jesus never thought I see people remember this show

Are you gonna just keep running away?

I watched the first episode with my dad recently. I predicted there would a be a girl in the box and decided I wasn't interested.

hello

I liked this show when I was a kid.

Are you my dad?

Outlaw Star was my favorite of the "Wild West IN SPEHSS" animes from the 90s-00s. Even the dub was damned good.

The JP OP is catchy as all fuck, especially.

REEEEEEEEEE

holy fuck this triggers me.

Lemme show you fags how this is done.

Fuck the kick on that SFA M1A looks like some powerful shit.

Realigned the text & made some changes.

I think time spent in the game is a good point to make. Journos have talked about it in the past, but they don't always have a lot of time to play a game before they crank a review out. A user review system can skirt around that issue by showing playtime. Maybe also a point about how most journos seem to be godawful at video games (while user reviews allow for ratings from people of different skill levels), if someone can think of a decent way to word that.

user, I have bad news for you.

The bread is slow and remembering Outlaw Star got me nostalgic.

That does remind me, my post here shows that the ESRB doesn't actually play the games, they instead rely on a video that is sent by the publisher to judge the rating & questionnaires (Which IMO is a very outdated way of thinking.) That's a good point to make.

speaking of tenchi the dub just came out for the first episode of ova 4

Tenchi Muyo In Love is on Youtube in HD, btw.

Still one of my all time favorites.

Oh, I think I got the wrong kind of rating there. Long day and my brain is fried.

Nah it's fine. It may not be journos, but the same principal's there: They don't play the games, they rely on the videos sent to them for viewing & questionnaires.
Let's bring IARC back to the picture again: The selling point is that it's convenient & it's less of a hassle because nobody has to jump through hoops like making videos for screening. The problem with IARC is that all the rating boards are together & "Using unique algorithms for each region" doesn't give me any good vibes. They say that the companies can correct their mistakes if they believe they were assigned the wrong rating, but even then, I wouldn't trust a machine "Using unique algorithms" to rate products. Especially if the ratings boards are corrupt to the core.

I'd really rather each game just list the stuff on the back (violence, sexual content, etc) but leave the rating out and let the parents decide. Will never happen though because so many parents can't be assed to spend ten minutes looking into the game their kids want to play.

If I remember correctly this is pretty old, and I never figured out where the source was.

Well my complaint with that is that it's vague which is understandable for physical releases, but with the more digitized stores & digital releases coming, it should be more detailed with what to expect.
Pretend a new game is coming to Steam. Now imagine those tags that are on the page that go into detail of what's inside…
It's like looking up stuff on the panda, but for games.

Well, with modern technology, we have the option of putting a QR code on game cases, linking to a website with more detailed information.

Do people actually scan QR codes? I thought they were just a novelty that didn't catch on.

They're not super common but they're pretty handy.

They're big in asia

Everything is big to Asians.

All right, so something like pic related?

I've always wanted this actually. Something like sadpanda, vndb or any of the booru's. Just a quick way to search through a video game archive and find shit I'm interesting in.

Not everybody own anything like a smartphone though, but that would be really good. And stores can just carry one or two to scan for the customer. Similar to these ratings boards, mobile shops also have similar problems like how an app may say that it requires access to calls but doesn't say why. In the case of games, they can say that something has sexual content but fails to explain that the sexual content is just one outfit on an NPC in one scene for example. Something like what you're suggesting would be useful for containing such information.

So I looked on the ESRB's site to remind myself of the process of what they do. They do summaries of the game which even then still fall to the problem of vagueness. Take pic related for example. Some parts are mentioned, but wouldn't it be more convenient to just have tags that say…
Webm related also talks about the process, but it doesn't do QR codes.

For some games the list of content may cover the entire cover.

Going to be getting rest. Jontron's quite a prophet.

That's where the QR code comes in!

twitter.com/danarel/status/838222781074460673

SJW not getting the irony

Looks like Mount and Blade without the swords and medieval apparel.

Hello

You guys hear about Assange lately? Hope Wikileaks is doing fine

Didn't he announce something big just a few days ago?

Me and kids simply don't work. I decided since I was a child I would never raise one even if I did get into a relationship.

archive.is/9yyvX

The elections in my father's country better turn out for the best. And may Gook-user receive justice as Megalia' crumbles.

You never read Iwata talking about the NX before his death, did you? It was supposed to be its own evolving operating system that perfectly fused portable and console. They must have just completed the the latter to the best of their ability and rushed it out as the Switch, not at all the powerhouse it would have been years after the Wii U had a proper life if they hadn't completely fucked up marketing and releases. That being said, within the next few years if the Switch at least does just good enough, they'll know to just release a supercharged handheld with a strong battery that blows console shit out of the water.

This is why I have to make my own games and so do other gamers who wants to see them reach their full potential they fantasize about. Factors outside our control will force rushed development or deadlines and limitations will butcher dreams.

Good evening, fags!

The common useful idiots won't get it, but the (((individuals))) manipulating them certainly does.

And there are still people saying there is no Islamification going on.

It's not Islamification. It is making followers of the religion of peace feel at home in our free western society. :^)

Not sure if just models being models, my own perception, or if those women do look a bit unhappy about that. Granted, they wear some stupid shit.

Just stomp the filthy mudshit apologists and anger normalfags against the retards.

I've been hearing there's a lot of manga artists reacting to that shit.

Was there actual bitching about fucking teenagers from what sounds like an insufferable retard?

Teenagers, child models and general animu.

Time to stomp some filthy retards.

Making America great again with kendo sticks. Sandman would be proud.

Are there any other Japanese accounts in English for me to follow?

guess what: the Holla Forums Daily Beast refers to isn't ours, it's the 8ch.pl one

archive.is/szhyV

A compilation of most of the responses to BBC's documentary.
archive.is/LUSq1
chirpstory.com/li/349162

Appabend, Louis Le Vau and some strayan /ourguy/ type did a stream about japanese media and lots of west bashing. It's pretty good.

I like this one. I know it's still being worked on, so a few things has to wait until it can be fine tuned at a later stage, just something to keep in mind when it gets to the later stage of fine polishing. The points list alignment imo should probably be done center alignment as well to be consistent. Make sure everything is aligned consistently (for this specific wip you chose a center alignment, mostly symetrical overall so keep it consistent and so on). Might have to adjust some of the text sizes a bit later, but for now it's not a huge deal.

Looking on track overall to me though.

On the core point itself.

I think this might be a really good one two hit combo. Opening question jab might be
Follow up question hook that also relates to the IARC could be

Still just brainstorming but I think the core points are shaping up better.

I dunno if this is some nintendrone fanboyism or shollimg but jesus fuck people stupidly defending zelda harder then val defends muslim rapists

its the cuckchan faggots

Welp, never expected ManvsGame to be a fucking antiGG. Shit, one by one I found them out to be like this, it sure is gonna affect my enjoyment.

archive.is/8vcpy
archive.is/KXb1A
archive.is/orQEj

Oh well, time to find a replacement.

Shut the fuck up.

I know SomeCallMeJohnny doesn't trust Trump, but does he hate GG?

Who?

*grabs by throat*
Back off

I mean to say because I only keep track of people I feel I can trust.

Wat.
I'm pretty sure it's 350 with game.

I don't know who that is, best bet to find out is searching their twitter for 'gamergate', 'GG', etc

Hello fellow Gamergraters! have you relinquished your pedophiliac mangos and video plays and animas? Like that pedophile mango "Girls undies panties" or whatever should be outlawed, and their creator thrown in japanese jail!

The BBC is respected for its journalistic team and must be right, right?. No one else is complaining but a bunch of weeabos anyways, Stacey is in the right.

*unsheathes Blood Reaper*
Stop being a presumptuos faggot.

Durr, I could have been more clear on this part.
First question jab would be something like citing from the esrb material itself on their process of rating a game.
The second hook question comes in as the (wip version for now) infographics.

Haven't found anything so far.

Hold on while I grab the popcorn.

Never!

Do you think you're in some sort of tumblr roleplay? Turn down the cancer you morons.
Sage for offtopic.

Just a streamer whose stream I enjoy…well not anymore now that I found out he's an anti-GG

It's really time for a proper fucking front against retardation about teenagers.

I am not exaggerating when I say any retard that completely ignores that pedophilia and exclusively refers to prepubescents and doubles down on demanding arrest deserves nothing but hate and disrespect. I immediately begin wishing for that worthless pathetic shit's death so I can laugh sarcastically at it.

Did I not make that shit ironic enough?

I just don't know what I would call it or how it'd get support built up.

Poe's law. Didn't realize it was parody.
Kinda obvious in hindsight.
bully me

Allow me to oblige.

I won't just because you told me to.

You would like that, wouldn't you little bitch. I think you pretended to be retarded just so people can feed your nasty humiliation fetish

Where's Reanon? I want him shitting on retards and bullying posters.

Can anyone stop this madman's shoahing of Jewtube Shills?

Woah I didnt know Harmful Opinions was back since he got doxed by BLM.

Interesting how Youtube kept that hidden.

wat

The shilling or the doxing? I didn't even know he was doxed.

Was interesting to read Takeshi Nogami's take on the interview he had.
Apparently that bong woman is one of those retards who completely believe in tabula rasa.

God I'm so fucking sick of blank slate culturalization garbage. Its fucking horseshit and not based in any actual science.
Had to deal with all those retards in university out of sociology and other departments.

Years ago, watched those retards hound the assistant director in the psychology department out of his job because he wanted to expand the department into evolutionary psychology, they called it nazi pseudoscience.
Fuck, the only example they could come up with is Kevin Macdonald, some Holla Forumsacks might be familiar with his work.
He was applying evolutionary theory to Jews and looking at links between it and things like marxism and neoconservatism which got a lot of people pissed on both sides of the political aisle.

Sorry doxed isnt the right word.

He got hacked and all his channels shut down.

Now I know what you're talking about. I think he talked about that in video where he recapped the Candid shit up to about mid-February.

What did he mean by this?
archive.fo/iAYrb

Says a lot when the only way they can be "right" is with silencing others.

Half of me thinks he just jumped on the BOTW bandwagon.

Gotta make "Cuck" into a fun word that can't hurt them.

9gagvolt is a Pretendo bandwagoner.

He bought an xbone for fucks sake, he'll jump into anything to feel popular

How does he play Breath of the wild on Xbone?

He borrowed his wife's son's Nintendo Switch.

and his wife's son just gave up his shinny new toy?

Because gotta help Mom's husband to go get some likes about random shit about the game in twitter.

Cocaine Sessler

What's this /ourguy/ stuff about? I saw it mentioned in the comments for a video JonTron did as well. Is it some IRCcabal kind of bullshit or just fucking with people?

Seems to be a new 4chan meme, but I don't know the origins.

It's in reference to that He Will Not Divide Us bullshit. It's a Holla Forums joke, where /ourguy/ showed up and made fun of everyone else.

Go to /HWNDU/ board.

Protip: you can link other boards like so
>>>/hwndu/
You can even link single posts:
>>>/vivian/1497

>>>/vivian/1657

I hope he's just another ordinary hipster gook, not Megalian.
In other news..
It's just like the end times, huh.
What a fucking wonderful timing, when we're the most vulnerable since decades. Pure coincidence.
Commie Norks and Chinese invading from north to communize us and Japan invading us from overseas to rebuild the empire, and meanwhile we're dealing with our own shadow government and angry goons, and Trump deploying nukes on far east.
I should buy more MREs and lifestraws. My bugout bag is ready right beside me.

Oh shit, you are france ww1

At least if you are invaded by Japan you can get anime. What do communists have to offer besides famine?

Wew, another Japanese Invasion of Korea where all three sides pretty much kill each other, hope your preparation are adequate Gook, go full Korean on rooftops if shit hits the wall with your Government.

GET FUCKING READY
archive.fo/8fjbG
mobile.twitter.com/AP/status/838395995897618432

You'll need items or skills to barter with when your country fails.
Butter up that boipussy.

Would I be wrong in expecting this to be quashed or buried?

Trump gave Obama and Clinton somewhat an olive branch, but King Obango doing midnight executive orders and deals without oversight and going full Shadow Government and Clinton doing her resistance tour, it's fucking war.

Looks like we are in for Korea War 2: Gook Bogaloo

cool, let's see how that shit turns out

9Fag aside, that's the ex-husband of "Lonely Arrow Girl," who gets super horny when Link uses a bow.

I doubt anything is going to happen. Trump is probably just trying to stop Obama from fucking with his presidency (and we all know he's doing it.) A little saber rattling till Obama backs off and let's trump do his job.

That said, if Obama get's arrested, I expect not only SJW media freaking out about banana republics, I expect actual leftist violence.

Probably.

He just keeps going full tilt against youtuber corruption. The youtube mafia is going to get him one day.

Shadow Government in a mansion near the White House, Obama appointees leaking and refusing to do their jobs while virtue signalling, his Executive Orders before he passed the Presidency to Trump that made his job a lot harder. Trump's gonna have nuke that piece of shit's power and influence left, the Democrat Party is going insane by going behind their black messiah.

This is probably why.

user, I'm pretty sure I can't watch animes in the gas chamber.
And when Japan ruled Korea back in days, they waged literal Communism, specially in Korea to supply their troops. Millions died from famine because all the rices and crops taken by the Japan empire as duty.
And for fucking norks and China there is no word need to describe.
Yeah, no matter which one of those 3 wolves invade us, we wouldn't be avoid Communism. All this shit because of Park.
All this fucking fabricated propaganda hates on us, while we literally did nothing wrong for fucking our entire history.
This happens when your country is weak. Listen my advice, remember the principle of self defence. Always have a power to defend yourself. We ain't even have guns to defend ourselves when those genocide maniacs invade us.
All we hoping is Trump won't let those maniacs actually do it. Like a fucking powerless sheep.

THE GAY COMMUNITY

Gotta love how this shit is blowing up their faces, kek.

>Gotta love how this shit is blowing up their faces
Is that a pun?

I find it funny that we cant criticize Islam or meddle in with their customs or any other country, or else that be racist and we can't judge them because they're a minority

but soon comes Japan, and we can call them out on their creepy bullshit all the time anyways because we can, oh but don't practice some of their safer customs like Kimonos or thats cultural appropriation

This whole ordeal makes me legit pissed, they're fucking slandering them and getting away with it.

Aren't those the monks that are just fighting back so their shit doesn't get destroy/don''t get murdered/don't get raped by muslims?

Just wishful /k/ fantasies gook, hope you guys can clean ship up.

Oh it is user, thanks for this great Nobel Prize Winner that was praised by another mass murdering winner!

I don't think they are gonna gas you. They will turn you all into little Gayshas and bring you to anime conventions and yakuza parlours to suck cocks.

Yes. Standard media ploy of making the victims who fight back aggressors and the aggressors victims.

You mean, they are being horrible racists against the muslim because the monks oppress the muslim cultural expressions.

Please elites, just find a new religion to try to force on the masses. We are all sick of it.

wew I want to see them spin this.

ELIMINATE GAYS

Pence got you covered Gook!

Is not gay if it is asian.

I remember way back when they were saying how bad the muslim discrimination was because of the budists. Then silence because reasons. Now that we have a republican president its all "muh muslims". Wish these people would fuck off.

Hurry up and shitpost to 700.
I want to be able to post the list before I fall asleep here guys and gals.

All of the main BrainScratch guys are anti-GG, especially Johnny and Ted.

archive.is/QSCqA

They were silent for the last 3 years because guess who they mythologize into a saint that couldn't do no wrong, like a certain Magic Negro.

This is so soothing.

Shall we talk about how gookanon is going to turn into a gaysha?

You could at least say please, user. Now I'm not going to up the post co- WAIT FUCK

Since I can't see anyone baking, I'll just bake the next bread and call it "Stick Man Edition".
RELEASING AT 700 POSTS OR PAGE 14, ANYTHING TO CHANGE/ADD?

Why do you all want to homobilly gook so much? I never understood that.

Please you fuggoo. Please shitpost.

Have something else but kind of similar.

Because that's what happens to prisoners of war that aren't genocided.

I'm just doing the best for our gookanon friend and be alive and prosperous.

forceful shitposting is bad for breads
please leave it alone

I said fucking shitpost already.

Is anyone baking besides me?

Only 7 more.

So here is my shitposting.

BLehblehblehblehblehbleh.

Since we're shitposting, what should I play?;
Finally start Majora's Mask
Twinkle Star Sprites
Mario Golf 64
Dark Cloud 2

Doesn't look like it.

DARK CLOUD 2

Took a quick break from ethics, played Zelda in the most backwards way possible.

Woomy
Also shadow warrior 1 and 2 turned out pretty good. The second one especially.

Noted.
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD

NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD

Don't sexualize the squids.

They will literally and painfully eat your dick

Wew, came back from errands to find this bread is done. Oh well. I feel the need. The need for honk