Gravity Falls Creator went to GDC

What's up with everyone trying to be game designers now?

GDC is the hip place to be for any virtue signaler.

same answer as why all anime dubs and video games use the same voice actors. Same reason why all these people seem to know each other.

That fucker has some ugly ass nails. Must bite them off or some shit AND never wash his hands. Hope he'll enjoy his post con diseases.

Did gamergate teach you nothing?

Are these "conferences" just daycare camps for SJWs?

It's a conference to push communism, technical proficiency or interest in the medium are secondary.

No, they're daycare camps for manchildren

Is there a difference?

Shekels might run out, so they gotta expand their money-making horizons.
Bet you the "game" he'll shit out eventually will be hip awesome retro graphics with witty humor but with deep dark moments for the adult audience.

As someone who's actually a serious game developer this infuriates me.

The game world doesn't need any more Earthbound/Mother clones, I just want hope that we can get people that actually understand good level design and how to make a game fun.

Oh well, hopefully all the hacks stick with VR and don't bother us.

Yes, Mother sounds like exactly like the kind of style he'd choose for the game, or a mish-mash of super awesome cool references and different retro playing styles that will end up being a bloated mess, like a Contra, Street Fighter, Mario and Megaman parodies with the GF characters.
Most videogames nowadays are a big fat needs user, please make a difference and do fun, challenging games and don't shy away from doing what you want and like.
Nothing worse than cucks who need fans' input for everything, and that they worry that a cleavage line may be sexist, or that the game isn't political enough. Fight the good fight, user, show them why you love videogames.

People don't go to GDC for game design.
This is more accurate

Extreme left and right are extreme cancers to any sort of entertainment media.

The easier it is to make games, the more people will try to make games.

my point was that the leftists and media re using video games as medium for pushing their white hating agenda.

but yeah sometimes being only centered on politics or something really gets boring on entertainment.

Except extreme right is fucking awesome for comedy.

Sounds about right.

FUCK.

Leftism is a mental illness.

Who even buys those anyway?

I have literally eaten around 5 pounds of flesh throughout my life from biting the skin off my fingers.

He already shit the bed with Disney and Gravity Falls ending according to Holla Forums was a fucking shitshow compared to Starcuck vs the Forces of Evil, so he's going game development now because his deals with Fox and Netflix isn't going anywhere?

The first season of Gravity Falls was pretty good but S2 shat the bed hard with the addition of Ford, the somewhat rushed ending, and the cop-out at the end because Hirsch didn't want to do a third season from my understanding. It's less about his deal with the network not going anywhere - the big wings would offer him anything he wants to make something as profitable as Gravity Falls again - it's that he realized he was a one-trick wonder and doesn't want to tarnish his legacy more than it already is. Simply put hes moving to games to attempt to win the lottery again before possibly moving onto another medium again.

What cop out? What was the problem with the Ford guy?
Mind you, I only saw the first episodes and funny clips, but looking layer at the whole serious thing, and the triangle guy kept me away from it, I wasn't too invested in the cartoon either way.

I guess he's got that fox animated show coming up but other than that, the guy has become a one-hit wonder with Gravity Falls, and that is questionable with how he ended the show. Who knew you could stretch a show for 5 years with 2 seasons and still come up short of a satisfying ending.

I guess you've got to find work wherever you can. He's already co-writing for that live action pokemon detective pikachu show. Who knows what other bottom of the barrel show he'll work on next.

Ford was the brother of Grunkle Stan that was stuck in a parallel dimension or some shit and his return marks the end of S1 and the start of S2. Simply put he was an unlikable Gary Stu that could do no wrong, was always right no matter what, took over the role of a Father figure in the group while being a fucking horrible role model worse than Stan, and simply shat on Stan every waking moment they were together until the finale. And to make things ever so slightly better, Grunkle Stan was the one that pretty much saved the day in the end and not his faggot brother

The cop-out at the end was Stan tricks the triangle guy into making a deal with him to save the Kids. Since Stan and Ford are twins, they quickly change clothes and impersonate one another, thus Stan pretends to be Ford (the smart one in air quotes) and has the triangle guy enter his mind to figure out some big secret for Armaggedon or some shit. All he finds is a fat old dude in a wifebeater and his underwear playing with a pogo-ball or some shit and literally erases / burns to ashes his entire mind in order to erase the triangle guy. He doesn't remember shit anymore once it's all over and done but he regains his memories not even 5 minutes later because cop-out deus ex machima "Power of love"

Triangle Guy, also known as Bill, was pretty much half of the good shit in the show, the other half was Stan.

i guess women are better at cleaning than men.

I marathoned the entire series in two days and can confirm ending is gay and shit. Also everyone involved in the show is an sjw faggot, so it's really difficult to enjoy it.

the Wii happened.

You didn't see his anti trump tweet?

Tv was effected first. They was always diversiy quotas, just remember those kid shows where there had to be at least 1 asian and 1 black.

Starts with M, rhymes with funny. Jews and CEOs alike love the stuff.

It's like they want us to lynch niggers again or something. Can anyone point out a single way that white men have benefited from not being racist, from trying to be egalitarian and progressive? I can't for the life of me think of a single thing.

Doesn't he understand the gravity of the situation? You gotta play real dirty to nail it in there!

They've gotten so divorced from reality in their ivory towers that they think reality itself has no substance and is just whatever they see in media/in their heads. Hence the pathological insistence and doubling down on "positive portrayals of X group" in media made by white males.

I'm honestly wondering though, how did whites ever get roped into this? I don't even hate blacks or jews, but I'm failing to see how we ever got tricked into cucking ourselves and allowing our society to be subverted. We clearly gained absolutely nothing from any of this.

You'd expect them to realize voting Trump into office was a wake up call for them, but no, they had to double down and become even more deranged. They're now going to lose the senate and the judiciary too, and the situation will stay like that for the next eight years.

After Trump is done the white majority will elect someone even more on the right than him and the next eight years will again pass in complete Republican dominance. Meanwhile Europe will keep voting populists like Le Pen into power as things keep unraveling. They're losing ground everywhere.

Whites weren't consulted, the (((educators))) just went ahead and did it.

Whites evolved in harsher climates that required trust and cooperation to survive in which the other races take advantage of.

wew

If that was true, then Eskimoes would be like White people, but they aren't.

What part of evolved do you not understand?

Well Eskimoes never really started farming, did they? Always just clubbed seals to death like the niggers they are.

But agriculture in the Old World originates from Anatolia and the Levant, areas that weren't as harsh as Northern Europe.

Oy vey, get out of here wit dat, we wuz farmers, fma.

It is another one of those words aimed at silencing people and preventing them from defending themselves

I guess calling out for "Toxic masculinity" wasn't that effective so they opted for "fragility" since it gives less importance

It just makes me angry though, if I ever heard someone say white fragility in real life I would smack them upside the fucking head.

You can cook steak with those.

Not worth the trade off, tbh. Hoarders should be lynched.

HE WENT THERE BECAUSE HE DRANK THE COOLAID, LUCKY GRAVITY FALLS WAS NEAR COMPLETION SO IT DIDN`T SUFFERED THAT MUCH

IT`S NOT ABOUT GAMEDEV YOU NIGGER IS ABOUT THE MARXISM TAHT INFECTS EVERYTHING THESE HACKS MAKE

3/10

a cow was sold to a butcher by a farm, the butcher either sold directly to stores or to a distribution company that sold it to stores, where this degenerate then bought the meat

You understood what I meant. Cow > Filthy Hoarder. I feel the same way about pigs and niggers, swine have been proven to be smarter than Africans.

ftfy

Because vidya is the newest virgin in the class everyone wants to deflower, and just like comics and cartoons, use simply as yet another medium to spread the cancer of feminism, id politics and socjus.

Is it okay it you've a vegan hoarder, then?

ftfy

Yeah the second season was a disappoinment, when I watched that last scene of S1 where Stan activitates that portal I expected shit to go down and him to be some kind of insane cult member but then the thing with his brother happened and then the show went from "monster of the week with a little mystery about the triangle guy added in" to "everyone fucking loves Ford".

No, all hoarders are subhuman. I guess vegan ones wouldn't be as awful because they wouldn't be feasting on superior lifeforms. But still, all hoarders must perish.

I am glad I have no idea who this is.

Whites felt bad because they were super competitive, so they tried to make it easier for other races to compete by lowering the barrier of entry.

But surprise, turns out making cool shit is actually hard, so some people other than the asians/indians couldn't handle the pressure and decided it would easier to just complain about how white people are preventing them from succeeding.

When the reality is if you just work hard enough and make the right decisions/connections you'll eventually find the formula to success. Sure there are actual racists, but you just find people that aren't racists but still try to push you to get the best out of you, not the stupid diversity officers that tell you you're okay where you are.

Duh.

Who's ready for Gravity Falls the Walking Simulator or Gravity Falls the VR Experience?

Vidya is all the rage these days. His show was alright, but this guy would be nothing without someone funding him. He's probably going to die since he ended it on 2 seasons because he simply can't handle the stress of making something that requires hard work.

Maybe he could make a mystery game out of it, but I doubt alex is creative enough for that.

A GF point-and-click adventure would be alright, but it would probably be made by Double Fine or Telltale Games.

Seeing as the brothers Chaps worked on GF, why not a Gravity Falls game like the SBCG4AP series?

They all want to be the new nerds now that they realise gamedev is a billion dollar thing.

A game where you play as the pines twins with a big cryptic mystery along with a bunch of sidequests would be pretty kickass.

So how the fuck do you get your meat, you go down to the city park and randomly shoot squirrels?

Name a time when Holla Forums ruined anything.

It is my strongly held belief that our path forward into the future will not be fixing what these lefty cunts have damaged, but rather, breaking away and starting anew somewhere else.

If Holla Forums can manage to survive long enough, we might one day see a world where we simply make and distribute our own games amongst each other, living in our own towns built away from the cancer of big cities.

There are people getting into games, wanting to be developers, who have never grew up with video games. They have the money, they have the connections and hipster following. It all works out for them.

I just really, really, really hate the fact that they clearly don't have a passion for games or simple making a good product. If you are making a game for the sake of making a game then why are you even doing that? It's a trend, an accessory for them. At least there are some nips who even if they don't care much about a field they research that and try to create a good product anyway. These hipsters however… create games worst than I can emulate from 25 years ago.

And why am I not surprised? This is the portrait of a self loathing beta male. Western cartoons are just stupid shit now, I'm gonna go watch my un-cucked chinese cartoons instead.