Moon Man DOOM

Have You Played Moon Man Doom?

The racist moon is back, and he's not happy with the West's changing demographics.

Kill niggers, spics, chinks, SJW's, and Jews in a quest to cleanse society. Moon Man Doom is a Holla Forums and Holla Forums approved Doom mod that adds some much needed racism to the game.

If you've been on Holla Forums for a while it's probably not new to you, but the latest version (1.3.1) has some been polished to a very playable extent. If you haven't seen it before, what are you doing? You owe it to yourself to play!

Downloads:
64bit: www93.zippyshare.com/v/PXZcKLWY/file.html
32bit: www9.zippyshare.com/v/yDZ5ykBe/file.html

This is an all-in-one. No extra WADs or programs are needed to play. 1 click run.

Kill a Nigga Tonight

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!XcMh3AiR!JvBCpzEMlPIIGeuhQZQlCWl050DkINRTFHbxT7tuJJ4
mega.nz/#!ZoFiTCjb!7MrFszcJjiJ6oEoeDF3svSZxpQkydEFMxwHIZyNDfic
8ch.net/v/res/12061482.html
moonmankkk.ytmnd.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'll ask for you mirror & spread the zips, who knows how long they'll stay up.

My gratitude, OP.

I wonder if this pussy has heard of this mod yet.
I hope he gets triggered hard.

bump

DL'ing right now.

Does the boombox do anything but kill you?

It's a replacement for the chainsaw.

Also, I didn't mention because I believe most people are aware, but this mod works on any doom wad AFAIK. doom1, 2 etc

Nigger please, here's the latest version plus the music randomiser mod.

Where'd you get this one from?

Just downloaded it, it's exactly 4 bytes smaller. Changelog?

Yes, because it's been around for 2 years or so.

Yeah, and it's been continuously developed that entire time.

You do realize that it was made by people from here, right? There's a god damn Persona 2 reference. Speaking of which, when are they gonna add Trump?

Yes, I am completely aware of that. It's possible, but I don't think it's likely.

Just some bug fixes.

Thanks mate, I've been looking for this for a bit now.

I thought there had been some sort of hiatus? threads stopped being made for a long time.

The development on Holla Forums either slowed or stopped, but there have been semi-regular updates on MoonCentral.

Looks pretty low-energy compared to Moon Man

Trump has his own whole campaign

It's not full on Holla Forums tier like moonman doom if that's what you're asking, so that even normalfags can enjoy it shlist getting redpilled at the same time
It's still pretty fucking solid since it''s a whole megawad whereas moonman doom is a just cosmetic changes .pk3 (unless you count the basketball throwing nig-imp replacements, they're harder to deal with than regular imps)

That's a bug in the latest version but some Holla Forumsanon here fixed it
Though the randomizer music doesn't loop properly in this version (it did in the older version)

On that topic, is anybody gonna make a Moonman Doom megawad with its own unique levels like trumpdoom? I know it's too much to ask but still

For what purpose, we dont have any gud mappers in here

Is it compatible with Project Brutality?

I don't think so

Where the hell did you come from?

4chan, early 2015. Endchan late 2016.

newfag

What, were you here 2014 when Brennan had 50 users?

It's not very good user. It's basically reskinned Samsara. The guy put some effort in, with the new weapons, but the whole thing screams dehacked to me, barely utilizing the features that Decorate and the such bring.

Not gonna say it's the best, I just like playing as Moon Man.

So it's not a matter of gameplay, but graphics?

:^)

Version 1.3.1 has a bug where the boombox kills you. I looked into the code and found that the A_Explode function for the boombox had a XF_HURTSOURCE flag that damages the player, so I removed it.
mega.nz/#!ZoFiTCjb!7MrFszcJjiJ6oEoeDF3svSZxpQkydEFMxwHIZyNDfic

Oh, so graphics and sound design. I always forget about sound design.

It doesn't kill you if you use both primary and secondary fire at the same time. Also, that link has already been posted twice (albeit with the music mod included.) Where'd you'd post it initially? I couldn't find 1.8.2 anywhere I looked.

kek

1.3.2, my bad

What about the randomizer music not looping properly in 1.3.2? There's a 3 second delay before the song replays
This was not the case in 1.1

That was intentional. Niggerbeats should hurt you. Only a nigger would remove the flag so niggerbeats don't hurt you.

Great work missing another one of the jokes, newfag.

I didn't see the link already posted. I made the bugfix half a month ago for a doom thread here. The link should be there on the first post for the current doom thread.

yes

Why would Moon Man's own beats hurt him? Those are what play through the boombox.

But the boombox plays moonman's own KKK mixtape, lethal enough to kill a nigger and cause SJWs to commit suicide

the fuck? that feels like it was only just yesterday

Anyone have a link to H-Doom?

I think this is your thread, fam.
8ch.net/v/res/12061482.html
You faggot racemixer.

Do not give this faggot sauce. He's a retard.

Damn, that's the ugliest waifu I've ever seen.

Oy vey.

If I had (1) you'd just call me a shill.

You apparently can't Google either, considering you are unable to find H-Doom which is shit as previously stated

More like a faggo, tbh, fam.

Gimme dat link.

>>>/cuckchan/

Ain't my fault you a faggo

More like a faggo, tbh, fam.

No, because Moon Man is shit. It was funny at first but quickly went down hill when faggots continued to make 20 fucking albums worth of the same fucking thing. That there is not only a Doom WAD but actual merch for an older, non mainstream meme after people have run into the fucking ground amazes me. I bet you fuckers seriously enjoy sequels that focus on constantly referencing and redoing gags from previous films and are the type of people who continue to watch the Ice Age films as they come out.

hi there salon

This user has a point. Every now and again a good moonman song like Right Wing Deathsquads comes along but a good 99% of the time its wannabe Holla Forums LITERAL faggots who dont actually browse the board but wanna fit in by being edgy as possible and have reddit-tier humor consisting of running a joke into the ground by repeating it ad naseum.

The Moon Man WAD's been around for 2+ years, not sure how it's a continuation. You haven't seen it before? Geez, must be nice being a cynic.

Moonman is a YTMND fad

The good songs get quickly reported by triggered niggers and SJWs and are taken down on jewtube
So I pretty much only listen to the stuff that gets posted on webm threads here
webm related for example

>>>/kkkmoon/
plebs

That video review always gets me angry because that faggot represents the kind of person killing imageboards. I bet he also posts on reddit and see nothings wrong with it.

Everything good is going to have it's share of shit from tryhards and unfunny faggots. You just got dig through the shit to find the gold.

N-N-NO YOU SHOULDN'T KILL MINORITIES BECAUSE OF THIS VIDEO GAME. NOOOO I'M NOT A RACIST THIS IS JUST A JOKE.

So, you SHOULD get mad for things you see on the internet? What's the problem with this review?

At least he realized Trump was going to win, unlike arrogant Leftist fucks who were surprised when their corrupt tactics failed

0/10

Anyone who takes his meme seriously is a 13-year old.

Thanks for your input Holla Forums

No problem.

Fuck you, it's fun.

I can't take moon man seriously anyways since he's supposed to be a parody of black rappers.

do they even mention YTMND in this article or are they that clueless

new version? hecks yeah glad I didn't miss this thread before it fell off the catalog

there's more pretender garbage moonman music than good songs, but there's still good stuff. moonman lives in a weird place, it's too racist to take the standard meme destruction path, like le funny frog and doge, so it just gets some unfunny dross but doesn't completely tank.

So what do I do with the .pk3 file?

Yeah, i have been here since 2014 and i still have some pics that i saved from here back then in my old hard drive.

We have the guy who made Trump Doom

What are some good urban wads for spraying porch monkeys?

We've got some triggered niggers here!

Beautiful

People have been making a shit ton of Moon Man songs since he started back on YTMND ten years ago, it's not new.
moonmankkk.ytmnd.com/
This was the original, if I'm not mistaken.

Nice.
Thanks OP.

I'm pretty sure all the originals that contained racist messages were taken down at one point and replaced with a unique moonman themed 404 screen.

You mean to say you weren't?

rip farkle
you will be missed

fuck yes Moon Man