Is this worth watching?

Is this worth watching?

Attached: 251f1a5a9f553a216c423309d8eca4e7.jpg (1200x630, 164.31K)

If you care at all about a film ruining the "experience of cinema" through hard nosed and overbearing pushes of propaganda no it isn't worth your watch. The characters are all filler for ideology roles and one-dimensional shit writing and there isn't even a shred of a well woven ideology with the story. It's comically transparent.

If you can get past the fact that it's a propaganda piece terribly disguised as a love story or you are just obtuse than sure its worth a watch. The acting and cinematography are pretty good. Everything else is garbo.

no

The production design isn't that impressive. The room where they kept The Asset in the facility looked too much like a set. The reflective light on the walls from the water patterns look like they were half the refresh rate of the film's 24hz. There was even one moment where the pattern completely changes from one frame to the next, as if it was a looping video being played back on a projector. Cinematography was not as bad as Annihilation but it wasn't impressive either, it's the color grading that makes it stand out, IMO.

As much as I didn't like the movie, I later came to appreciate Sally Hawkins's acting. Given the limitations she was given to work with, you were able to understand her and it felt completely seamless. She should have won the Oscar.

looks pretty dumb

If you´re into watching an ugly woman fucking the Creature from the Black Lagoon, sure, go ahead.

holy fuck

Attached: 266px-MJK35110_Sally_Hawkins_(Maudie,_Berlinale_2017)_(cropped).jpg (266x365, 25.14K)

Could you elaborate? Just interested since I'm not wasting my time with the spic marxist.

I rather fuck the creature of the black lagoon than her.

same tbh
but would you be top or bottom

Does the creature of the black lagoon even have a penis? He probably had a anus.

probably

Nope. If you want to watch some fat bearded guy's movie about a woman falling in love with a creature, just watch Peter Jackson's King Kong.

The way she put it, she'd be significantly emotionally attached to any animal that can be treated as a pet. Also, with her thinking, she'd fall in love with a gorilla that knows sign language. It'll add to the propaganda because she could've been in a lesbian relationship with Koko.

The movie pretty much shits on anybody who is straight/male/white/conservative/right-leaning/religious even to the point of depicting any semblance of traditional family values as being a bad thing.

Main "good guys" are: mute sexually frustrated middle-aged woman, gay old man, fat soulful black woman, and a literal Russian communist spy. The bad guys aren't just straight/male/white/conservative/right-leaning/religious/traditional/patriarchal, they also have to be written as terrible people (rape-y, racist, homophobic, lazy, incompetent, etc). The main antagonist is even shown to have what can be described as a "perfect" happy family with his loving wife and happy kids in a bright and colorful home with a nice car.

There was a scene where the gay old guy makes a move on a significantly younger man he has a crush on who works at a diner only to find out that the latter is not gay. The second after he rejects him, he's depicted as being terribly racist towards a respectable-looking black couple looking to order some food. He finishes the exchange telling all of them to leave saying that "this is a family restaurant".

If any of you are still thinking about watching it, take note of the movie's use of red/green to symbolize progressivism/conservatism. It also focuses on watches a bit, which is likely for something that goes along the lines of "it's only a matter of time [before everything is extremely progressive]".

But fish are not built for penetrating sex.

This sounds American Horror Story tier.

Kek.
Reminds me of some chinese communist brainwashing propaganda I read the other day.
Exactly the same layout of the story, albeit with the typical capitalist bad guy.

Attached: 1466093041715.jpg (5000x5000, 802.73K)

Reddit spacing from a reddit/pol/ normalfag whining about women and "muh white race"? Gee I'm fucking shocked. Kill yourself, pedo.

Please don't browse Holla Forums during your lunch break Zach.

aquatic mammal

That's not reddit spacing, retarded shitskin.

Don't you have a bull to prep, soygoon?

so, just like real life?
is yer complaint that it was too realistic?

Do you regret inviting Jamal to fuck your wife, goon?

Your mind on leftypol.

Attached: communism_in_a_nutshell.webm (480x360, 2.39M)

so…the ussr anthem is like the intro of law and order. good to know.

No, it's starving commies singing the state's lines to get food. All the while not knowing what they're singing.

Heh, fucking wrecked.

Jesus, we can smell the reddit.

Attached: 886.png (501x590, 184.1K)

Why is capitalism bad? Go be a fucking Nazi somewhere else.