4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite game based on real mythology?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want to die.

undertale

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

What? Anyways, I'd probably say God of War I guess, before it went full LAST OF US shit.

Morning everyone!

Finally got space engineers to work. Basically just kerbal space program meets minecraft. Pretty comfy though. Sitting around in my space base while meteors rain around and pirate drones fly over head shelling the place is neat.

redpill me on genesis

Hey

Nearly fucking died at work. Table of 30 in the back, multiple large parties up front. The dishes wouldn't stop coming. Trying to relax with cupcakes and Zelda.

Easy answer would be Witcher 3.

Same fam.

phil is hitler 2

Haven't really played them yet, but I'd heard neat things about the Glory of Heracles series.

Nice, I'm still waiting to get some games I want. Either Nier or Persona 5. I've always been more of a JRPG kinda person.

Hey 4am, shits going weird with my future. I'm potentially going into trade school for aircraft mechanics, but that means I won't be going straight to college.

Phil Collins is a g-d
Peter gaybriel is shit

Whats going on user?

Never played much of it honestly but its sound chip is aight. Got some good tunes.

How goes user?

Personally I'd hold off on Nier Automata until other anons can say if Square/Platinum actually forced 8-4 to do a decent job or not. Given their handling of Drakengard 3, I don't have faith in Square to have done so.

Good

I've gotten paid in my new job
Bought nurgle deamons

wow you show your shit taste yet again shitsu

Sorry fam, hopefully it calms down soon. What flavor cupcakes?

Do anything fun today user?

Any game where I can fuck around with physics and build shit is my kind of thing. Shame theres not more of it out there.

Good. Won't end up in huge debt for nothing probably.

9WCEB-LATMD-Y9Y6E

AVLVL-FIK5P-KNICE

enjoy

Why not?

I never worked before, but I know that's a pain to be busy.

I hear ya.

Blame muh story faggots.

I'm still innocent.

Sup fags hope you have a good weekend
I bought a whole bunch of vidya today, and I won't be able to play any of it until the 17th and April. Fucking China

Titan Quest

But I'll be a year behind everyone else in getting a degree.

Yep you did nothing wrong
poo in the loo

Nice! What was the job again? You the restaurant guy?

Thanks user! Is this space galaxy thing a bullet hell game? This is going to kill me, suck at those.

What you buy user?

Stood in line for two hours this morning to pick up a Nintendo Switch because my girlfriend friend with benefits until I decided to make it official yesterday ordered one and wanted to be there early. That was fun (No it wasn't. It was cold and boring). It never even got hooked up because I have a mess of cables coming out of my tv already and she never went home, so it's on my living room table. Probably going to hook it up before bed for her. Pretty sure I'm right near the end of Tactics Ogre. Recruited the unique Angel Knight, did the relevant trick so that I can have her and the other guy. Trying to go recruit him but I'm getting into so many random encounters that I just shut the damn game off for now. It's so frustrating when you're just trying to get to a shop or a mission or something.
I honestly can't think of any I've played other than Glory of Heracles on the DS. It was okay, but very loosely based.

I'll be dead before you make me do that.

it's a space tower defence game

Yes, I'm currently waiting for the dryer to be free I waited for a fucking hour

Don't I need a degree to look legitimate for potential employers?

How does that answer my question?

I get ya, what I meant was Last of Us shit, where they make shit gameplay for MUH FEELZ

I didn't think it would sell out beyond preorders. I want to know when they get new shipments in so I can play Zelda already.

And?

Are you the guy with the tranny?

Oh nice! I haven't played a tower defense game since the old early flash ones years and years ago, should be fun.

Eww and I bet your clothes smell horrid.

Good on ya. My buddy is a mechanic and gets some great pay although hell ish hours occasionally and they fly him out to work on planes all over the world.

Nier Automata, Super Robot Wars V and Valkyrie Drive. Would habe gotten cyber sluts but they were sold out. I only have like 300 steambux left now

Not really. Slept until 7 PM since the weather was overcast. Been replaying Ghost Trick on my DS again though. Still a great game, and the cast is damn lovable. I'd make a comment about it actually being a good recent Capcom title, but I don't think a game that's been out for six or so years now as "recent" anymore.

Think of the feelings of that poor, innocent shower you defiled.

I think all the earlier Glory of Heracles titles now have an English patch in some form. The situation strikes me as strange though.

The shower was asking for it.

The shower does not ask for the old wafflestomp.

Ahhh. I'm pretty heavy against all stories in the games I'm interested in. Story should just be nothing more than why you are doing thing. Nothing else imo

user pls

What kinda gameplay ghost trick got?

That's a lie and you know it.

Does he work as an aircraft mechanic? I don't really mind the hours, but I wanted to work as a freelance artist/work on personal projects on the side, I just hope that I can fit the two together, while potentially working as an intern for studios.

I can't smell things

There's a lot of normalfag hype for it. I don't really get it. Even if I won one I would probably just sell it. I don't like paid online.

I guess, but she's more of a trap than a tranny. Doesn't want fake tits or anything terrible like that. I call her she because she likes it and I will continue to do so even fi she has terrible taste in video game consoles.

Only one I ever played was the DS one. Fire Emblem was kind of in a similar boat for a while anyway. There are elements of western mythology to most of them, even if it's not in your face about it. Not so much with Awakening and Fates.

Ay fags.

Me either because of cigarettes. Whenever I am broke and can't buy any for a day or two its really weird smelling everything.

Didn't you say you didn't want to date him cause you didn't want to be gay? You just a faggot now then?

Yeah, if it's not an rpg, then gameplay should come first.

Hey Reg.

Nah

Nice trips you're an inspiration to me
poo in the loo

You quit yet?

Is yakuza a jrpg?

I don't smoke but dad does so maybe its that

early access games annoy the fuck out of me

I put a lot of thought into it. I still like women better physically, but I like her a lot, and she's one of the few people who's really liked me at all.

It's a long story of me not knowing what I'm gonna do with my life.
TL;DR I don't know why I bother with anything anymore if I can't do anything right. Maybe I'll just lock myself up in my room and starve myself to death. sage for the blogpost.

Ay user, what are you up to? Play any vidya?

You got asthma and shit from growing up around that? And yeah I had a friend in school as a kid whos parents smoked and he couldn't smell shit.

Stop that.

Vanilla ones that I got from the discount bin at the grocery store.

And I somehow managed to leave 5 minutes before we closed.

Quit what?

Why not? It's not my money originally

Yup. Kinda sucks because he's so busy all the time but he loves it

Me too. Either you buy it in EA and wait until it comes out to play it, or you wait 3 years because no EA dev can release a game in a timely manner, or you buy it in EA, play it, and you're burnt out by full release. I don't know if it's just me, but it seems to kill communities, too. People get burnt out on it before "release" and then it comes out for real and nobody plays it anymore.

Nope. I'm humoring her on that, just like I pretend to believe in ghosts when I'm talking to my mom.

Blogposting is what 4am is about user, people seem to forget that.

Do you want a job? Or to go to school? Do you want anything?

Dad never filled the house with smoke or anything, he always smoked it away from me and my brother happy 18th you retard
I have asthma though

Kinda

Yeah, Persona 3.

what?

Life.

CUPCAKES

Who you jack it from jack?

Shit fuck goddamnit I replied to the wrong post. Sorry.

Puzzle adventure, with light VN elements for the dialogue. You play as a ghost trying to figure out the mystery of who killed him and why he was murdered, whilst using his Ghost Trick abilities (object possession, manipulation, and short term time travel) to prevent the people he encounters from dying, since some of them might know something or be able to help him, and he has until sunrise to solve his death. Game looks gorgeous visually for a DS game due to rotoscoped animations. Really well done (if crazy in the right ways) story by the guy that did Ace Attorney 1-3, superb music, and excellent style.

To be honest, I don't have any passion to do anything anymore. I suppose a job would be good for money, but that's it. I think I just want to be left alone.

From what I hear, in a way. It's just not a traditional one if so. Think I've heard them more described as 3D Streets of Rage with some RPG elements.

I think you are humoring yourself there bud.

Probably related.

Is your brother an actual retard?

Gay.

Yeah that style does look pretty damn nice. Girls look cute too.

You good.

Fuck you then. You don't need to grind tbh.

Omelette

du fromage

STAY UP ALL NIGHT

Trust me, I'm under no illusions about what's down there. I've had extensive experience with it.

Try doing what I'm gonna do and enter into a trade school for something that's high in demand, like welding or carpentry. Also, this may sound douchey, but fuck your mother once you have a chance to move away. If she acts like that, she's obviously not a grown woman, and is only bringing you down. If your dad is ok, try contributing to his sickness.

Is he busy because of the job? Is it still feasible to do what I wanna do in my other post if I go part time?

it's the feature creep bull shit of it that I don't like, why even bother releasing anything what so ever if you're just going to change it all in the next patch, I think the burn out of it comes from replaying the same shit trying to get to the new shit that comes from saves not updating to the latest patch

Thats exactly me right now user. Got a job recently just to get family off my back and make some money. Maybe get to do fun stuff later with the money at least like travel.

Look for something easy to do that won't drive you crazy.

Thats what I thought.

Wheres the video games?

You ate the pork sausage did ya?

Alternative shitting is far better.

Fuck off pedo.

You fight plenty of goons. That's the gameplay. There's plenty so don't worry about that shit.

Hows the boss battles though?

Yeah, Lynne's the main girl, and Kamila is pretty much her adopted little sister (and Missile's owner). Missile is one of the best vidya dogs ever as well.

Set aside your dislike for male characters (the game admittedly does have a lot) and you'd probably really enjoy it if you like puzzle adventures.

That too. The only EA game I play is a Smash knockoff that's almost done. I don't play it much anymore, though.

On occasion. Usually it's just kind of there while I'm doing my thing. Posting these pictures has reminded me that I should finish Trailer Park Boys sometime.**

probably not got anyone to play it with

Haven't played many puzzle adventure games honestly. But its nice to know a decent one to try some time, thanks!

I never did see the last season or two and the movie? There was a movie right?

TPBs remind me of my 3dpd ex I dated for fucking ever so I tend to avoid it.

The community is a bit small. Lots of people bought it, but I think most aren't playing because it's still in EA.

I think there were a couple movies. I only got a couple seasons in and just stopped for some reason.

Other than reading problems nah
He's not actually a retard just banter
I'm the retard having actual autism and all

Yeah I totally agree why do you act as if I don't agree
poo in the loo

getting it in some bundle and never really bothering with it again

How lucky r u?

Fuck off randy
:^)

Third worlders and slavs who suck at gambling on dota. I cashed out when valve was getting shit for kids gambling with CSGO skins, which was fortunate since hats dropped in price once valve nyxnyxnyx'd gambling hats.
Sold about $600 winnings and I'm halfway though it

Part of it is because his port is understaffed, so he gets a 60 hr week once a month, and if I recall his shift cycles are odd. He also usually gets a full week off with how his scheduling works, so it could be possible.

No problem. I honestly hadn't played many since the old days of HE point-and-click adventures when I was like seven, and found the game to be every bit as good as anons had said. Though, Ghost Trick handles as more of a "drag and click" given you use the DS stylus to navigate between targets (you can also use the d-pad, but that's not as fun.

Sample music for you.

So theres no boss fights then?

The first 2-3 seasons are the best anyway. The characters get really cartoony later. Characterize themselves a whole lot.

You the guy with burgers?

Do they put you on meds for that shit?

It's never actually been bundled. It sold pretty well when it first came out, even. At the time it was just practice mode, an unranked online mode, and 6 characters.

That's how it usually goes. Kind of sad to see a decent character turn into one or two traits.

What? Did you not see Happy Rollins in the background? Fine another gif. This should be simple.

That's good to know, though I may still may switch to part time after a few years and I've saved enough to do art shit. Mechanic looks really nice, but it's not a dream.

Wow wish I had got in on that racket. How much you invest and get out of it all together you think?

Yeah played a few of those back then too. Myst I think was one of the main ones.

Yeah hate that so much. Though the trailer park boys were never really all that complex anyway.

Ever get to fight with katanas?

Rolling

Nah they don't do that here

It really annoys me in more serious shows, too. Especially if they keep a villain around a long time. It gets hard to keep them as a consistent threat. I love Justified, but a couple recurring characters were actually evil and vicious early on, if dumb. By the end of the series they're mostly just dumb and wacky. Banshee avoided it mostly, at least. That's a good show.

Do you get gibs for that?

I never could get into banshee. I tried a couple of times and just couldn't.

ah I see

rolltans

I ended up blowing through it in a couple weeks. Loved it.

YES
You can choose to bring some weapons with you. **You have to be trained in them to be good though.

You know if that westworld shit is any good?

Shiiiiiiiiiiiet. It like that in yakuza 2 though?

I heard that if you're Asian, you can easily get a weaboo gf though. Do you think I could get one even if I'm a shitskin Asian?

Haven't seen it. I've probably got some recommendations for other shows if I can find my phone, though. Got a tv show tracker on it.

which dark asian are you?

I started with a $40 hat that I've kept and prettied up out of love but I don't even really play dota anymore. I still collect merchandise since they've started releasing nendoroids and figmas of hero's, and one of my favorites just went up on preorder

It pays well and it's honest work, you could definite do worse

Roallan

Happens in all of them. What I mean by trained in them, I mean by being good at wielding them. You can still use them but you'd prefer some training.

Filipino. At least I'm not Indian, I guess.

Yeah post that in the thread some time. Could use a show lined up for when I finish highlander.

Gross.

I only ever played the first level of yakuza 2 and figured the entire games were about like punching and shit.

maybe if you become a ladyboy probably

Nah, you can pick some stuff up to use.

I want a gf, not bf. Besides, there's already enough faggots and degenerates from the Phillipines.

So you don't get to bring like your own sword with you?

Yeah, can buy a Kantana to bring with you if you want.

no you don't get it, lots of weebs care only about cute girls doing cute things and so the whole genre is very fucking feminine so this means usually any legit girl is actually a dyke

Did somebody say cute girls doing cute things?

But I've seen tons of weeb girls. They're usually just akward and quite and into yaoi.

must be the area then

Here's a few from it. A lot of what I liked probably won't be to your taste though. I used to watch some longer-running ones just as a guilty pleasure, and some are very Canadian.
There are way more I've watched but most aren't in my app because I guess I watched them before getting it.

Every weeb girl I've met has been loud and lolsorandom.

Castle is surprisingly comfy. And so is the shield. Discounted both of those before watching and they were alright.

Is American Crime Story a spin off of that god awful american horror story series?

That's why I want an Asian weeb gf. Not only are they usually quite as fuck and cute, they tend to not sperg out, or even act that weird. Oddly enough, westaboo asian girls are the exact opposite.

No, it's just a dramatization of the actual case. Not 100% accurate, but well-acted and such. I guess each season will be a different case. There's also Sons of Anarchy, I guess, but it's not super great and turns into a clusterfuck later on. It's about outlaw bikers. Castle is pretty comfy, though. I would open with it to warm up for my darker shows, and if I had more than 2 airing on the same day I would finish off with another lighter show like Justified.

Depends on the nip girl really. Watch plenty of weird loud ones online every day.

Hated sons of anarchy. The characters were all idiots.

Yeah. The shitposting on Holla Forums when it was airing was great, though.

Dota ones are fine, the comic book ones look pretty goofy. I thought you don't collect nendoroids anyways

Good shit. The octopus hat challenge was great and got even better when Spenny's oj got spiked with lsd
Also the episode where Spenny just quits was great too

I didn't get very far in because I was watching via Kenny's youtube uploads but he had to pull them because of copyright or something like that.

Still gross!

Can't remember surprisingly. Holla Forums used to be my main board though.

It was a lot of jaxposting. Basically just baneposting but with the main character of the show instead. It was pretty funny when it was ongoing, but most of the threads would devolve into talking about Justified for some reason.

That's too bad. It's definitely worth a pirate if you can find a torrent of it
If you're into canadian TV, you should check out letterkenny. Only seen a few clips but they're pretty good

At least she looks clean, is cute, and isn't annoying/cringey.

As someone in a small Ontario town, this interests me a lot. I'll add it to my list to watch.

Has interesting things happened

no

Has your life been good

I guess. You?

you're trips are a nice change

Yeah