Remember Diablo 3? Don't worry, it's still shit

archive.is/iSwaR
archive.is/duXQF

archive.is/NgbiB

archive.is/tIzGG

Oh dear god, I'm already worrying about the lore because chances are they'll probably throw in some socjus shit with death being genderfluid or something more retarded for sjws.

Reminder that announcing Tracer's orientation and Sjw Pandering in their games had more priorities than making a fucking decent 20th anniversary for Diablo last year.

How do people keep playing Diablo 2?

Other than its disastrous launch? No.

meh, it was actually fun on the console thanks to being offline and having local co-op , but I wouldn't touch the pc version with a 100ft stick.

They do because its still entertaining, unlike Diablo 3

Path of Exile does everything Diablo 3 should have done.
Everyone has forgotten about D3, just move on.

D3 is ok fun for the first 150 hours or so then it just get really stale and boring when you get to endgame and farm rifts for a little bit. However if you enjoy the combat and core gameplay you can get your money worth easily by finishing story mode with each class

Isn't Diablo 3 a single player game? Why are they still fucking around with it? Sounds like playing the console version is the best option.

A couple of friends and I only play seasons nowadays to see how fast we can come up to greater rift lvl 60+. After that it's just a grind for tiny improvements in gear that's dependent on luck. Usually only takes a week or two before we drop it again until next season.

How can you be this bad at your own fucking game?

I haven't played D3 but D2 wasn't exactly a single player game

Yes, an always online single player game, if you REALLY want to play it just get the console version it doesn't have the always online DRM.
The multiplayer aspect is complete and utter garbage, the game doesn't even have a fucking lobby system.

I want socjus out

Hey guys let's ruin the Necromancer now!
Fucking Blizzard needed to die in a fire years ago.
There will never be another Skeleton Army Walking Simulator as good as Diablo 2. Fucking kill me.

Friendly reminder that blizzard supports the megalia movement in south korea youtube.com/watch?v=4SNdrEGSVUY&feature=youtu.be&t=36m

How do i multiplayer diablo 2 again?
Possibly without having to deal with the shit chest?

Bone-walling people into my army of skellies was the most hilarious shit

are we ever going to get a Diablo style game with a massive overworld and a setting that isn't lowbrow edgy nonsense?

what the fuck?

Don't lie, user.

If you can stomach f2p trash, then Marvel Heroes.

I just replayed Diablo/hellfire
Still fucking amazing, D2 was a departure from the original formula but was still fun.
D3 was just World of Warcraft. my 71 year old Father couldn't even finish the game and went back to D2.

If you want all the multiplayer goodness without having to go online, as well as infinite storage shared between all your characters. you should Download PlugY
If you want multiplayer you will have to use TCP/IP or hamachi with a friend who also has the same mod setup

PC BTFO yet again, how do you cucks even stand it

No, never heard of it.

Are there any arpgs like Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance and Champions of Norrath? Loved those games to death and haven't been able to find anything that scratches that itch like those 2 series did.

Grim Dawn.

Continuous overworld. Crapsack world because one invading race wants to eat humans and the other wants to enslave them. Anyone who doesn't try just to get by and instead be the edge or some special snowflake ends up getting offed quickly. If you try too hard to be the hero, you could actually spell the death of a town full of people.

No random dungeons though. Maps are full of random obstacles to change pathing but that's about it.

Also their idea of a famous assassin is a ripped, fatass motherfucker that goes around breathing heavily and popping the heads off people with whatever two implements he can find.

The lack of generated areas really holds Grim Dawn back.

This isn't a surprise if you know Blizzard's staff contains sjws, numale-cucks, tumblr landwhales, and furfag ass-holes like Celestalon who spend more time attention-whoring and screaming "Social Justice!" than making any good games.

I played Season 1, but it died in two weeks before it ended because the community is too autistic and small to really keep it going, Ancient gear, and Chen meddling with builds and seasons made the game unplayable.

Nope.

It would be nice if Summon builds weren't shit,

1.0-1.03 was fun though. going to hell when it was balls to the wall hard was a feat.

No it wasn't. It was only fun if you were a tank barb/monk or a fucking Demon Hunter because they were the only ones who had fun. Even when I beat 1.03 Inferno with the Witch Doctor, I still hated myself for using that fucking awful class back then. No one like Elites with packs that had shield immunity.

You mean to say that people still actually play this game? For what purpose?

There are a lot of people who refuse to play anything other than Blizzard shit. My only guess is that they either have god awful taste, live in some country that bans everything else, or both.

I thought it was quite amusing when Diablo 3 on consoles turned out better than Diablo 3 on PC.

Fuck this time line.

Sunk costs are a bitch for some people.

Autism. No really. Autistic people prefer to play the same game for years. It doesn't matter if it's shit. Like those speedrun weirdos who are still playing Super Mario.

Aside from the few fanboys that can't move on from Diablo 3, you also have Twitch whores who don't want to work like a normal adult, thinking showing boobs, sucking Blizzard dick, and playing video games for a living are good career moves.

Dungeon Siege 3
Divine Divinity

You know Diablo 2 remained at the top of its genre for years, because other companies just didn't produce a game with equal or better quality content. But today we have several Games one can play instead of Diablo 2 and Diablo 3 is inferior to all of them, so why would anybody give a shit about it? Regardless if its Path of Exile, Grim Dawn, Torchlight, Titan Quest, Dungeon Siege, Sacred, Divinity or Fate, your time is better spent with them than with anything Diablo 3.

The first one? Sure
The second one? Eh, maybe
The third one? Fuck no stay away from this shit.

Sacred 2 on the console was okay despite it was unstable; the expansion, however, was complete shit.