Friend sends me a link to a private server for pic related

They had something neat but they fucked it up six ways to Sunday. Why can't the fucking gook do something right for once? Hell, why can't any post-2000 MMO dev do something right for once?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/aLzh1
archive.is/NELL2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because their online games are based around internet cafes/grinding culture.

The faces were nice but why were the bods so mediocre.

details?

Yeah sure, if you leave them in idle states. The moment any of those fuckdolls crack a smile, you're gonna see some serious boner killing shit. They all look like they're ready to cut you up if you dare to look at other people's characters.
And the body, they probably went full "hurr muh realism". Typical Korean shit really, if they aren't busy sucking dick and trying to go for absolutely shitty realistic aesthetic, they are busy copying Japan. Second pic related, a Korean-made semen demon.

But wouldn't making things engaging increase the amount of grinding?
You'd be busy doing some shit like holding onto your rifle camping near your farm to shoot up any critter that even thinks about ruining your farm. That'd be grinding too. Or if they introduced different animals with different levels for grinding your hunting levels it would be a fuckload more grinding to do, and fun too.
Why the fuck is it that every single fucking time there's an even remotely neat gook game, it gets FUBAR by lack of content, so much that the only fun to be had is griefing shits?
The only thing I do left in this game now is shooting people grinding horse with a rifle or just shoot people in grinding spot so they get fucked by the mobs.

This. All korean mmos are the exact same thing.

Our guild leader wanted to vote Gary Johnson, so I bullied him until I got kicked.

and convinced other members to dox him, and constantly posted his irl pictures, and drunk chatlogs in which he confessed embarrassing things. He isn't a bad guy but his cognitive dissonance was irritating, and I can get a bit out of control at times.

Got any to share. Nice work by the way.

Post everything

You did good, his memes were weak, and anyone who voted for him deserves bullying.

You are an asshole.

Are you the lolberg cuck?

Game is the best MMO to come out in a long time. Definitely worth the 5 bucks or whatever it is these days. Anyone interested in MMO's can easily get their money's worth.
I can't imagine a private server being fun though. If you're not into professions, the rest of the game is PVP and guilds and group content. How broke do you have to be to fuck with a private server for this? It's a lifetime sub ffs.

I played the shit out of this game for like 6 months. The crafting was by far the best stuff. The trick is to not be retarded. Make alts and milk cows. OP, you're making me want to fire this game up again.

Well you failed that because you're playing a game where you're not allowed to trade to other players except by a dev price set auction house

Fuck you

I got bored of the game, but I understand why the game is made the way it is.
The game would be completely broken with the AFK mechanics if you where able to trade. I tried to exploit with a second account, but couldn't because of the trade limitation.
Sorry you haven't spent 5 minutes to think about things. Sorry the game isn't for you. I had fun with it.

Sounds like that requires a lot of thought.

1/10 made me reply

It is pretty shit once you figure it out. It could have been great if the devs didn't cuck out.

Most people aren't autistic enough to do simple tasks over and over except for asians and other autists like Holla Forums.

It's also made by gooks.

I stopped playing because at high level it gets very grindy and pretty much everything is guild-based if you want good stuff. I got my gear up to decent, but getting the real sweet stuff just takes too long.

I hated it because there was literally no skill involved and, although the combat was good for an mmo, it was awful. If you wanted to pvp you had to have great gear.

All different kinds of ching chongs are the same to me.

Damn that's a cute face

That explains why Holla Forums loves trash like Monster Hunter or Musou.

This is his chatlog. He is still an user though.

What private server? The only one I know of doesn't have those things working.

Will faggots ever learn?

Ogrefest. Probably the one you're talking about.
I just downloaded NA and play again after finding out that half the stuffs are broken on Ogrefest.

Pretty sure nobody got kicked for that, given that the entire guild was bulling him over it, and still does.

post hands

Someone else removed him because they thought what he specifically did was too far.

It was not by devs' hand that we were once again given trash. It was brought down by players who wished to play mere grindan.

I think there's only one compilation, but it's about his daddy issues and having to take care of his grandma I'm comfy right now, I'll post later if someone else doesn't get to it. Nobody sensible stepped in because goyring ran the discord and banned anybody who had any skill in bullying. All you got left are autists endlessly grinding.

Black Desert lacks a sense of purpose because they removed all the sandbox necessities while adding nothing to compensate. All you're left with is grind and afk grind.

Tell us more about your love for Gary Johnson.

Post em whenever you like. I will be monitoring this thread.

It was the guild leader for posting and then he deleted it immediately and banned me.

Utter fucking bullshit. They were already backpedaling on a lot of their promises before the game came to the west.
Someone post that blogpost about how much of a bait and switch they did during development. I forgot to save the link.

Welcome to Black Desert Online.

nah you just had to check the faces didnt have funny vertices when you made them, which is why they gave you the ability to run through more or less every animation in the character creator. when i was making my char for example, first whack was like you say, the face would melt in particular expressions. just required some fine tuning

and this is a tamer, so even after some major surgery to convert her from being a gook i could still make the expressions work

Look it up, during beta korean players complained about complexity of proper open world sandbox MMO. Developers gradually turned it into generic skinner box because that's what their PRIMARY player base wanted.
Then they gave it to western publishers as is.
Blog post you're talking about actually mentions that I think.
Also

archive.is/aLzh1
archive.is/NELL2
from his minecraft erp days

I know that face. Fuck off you furry faggot leaf.

Malv was a total faggot, but he was nice. It was the rest of the leadership that was total cancer.

I liked Malv, but he was a total faggot who couldn't stand when you posted his own words back at him.

Hah, found myself in the first photo.

So, what can you do in this game that isn't soloing? I wanted to roleplay, but without player to player trade I can't even be a happy merchant traveling arround.

Also, can you build a camp in the side of the road? or they got rid of that feature too?

Jesus man, those are not days, those are millennia , because for as long as you live you will NEVER live them down.

Almost nothing, you can pvp and group up to fight monsters… that's really it.

also
yes that feature was removed

just about nothing, i think world bosses might be the only thing

There is no saving for the MMO genre. Koreans have turned online games into, basically, perpetually online single player games with microtransactions.

Why did they got rid of the camping feature? too much fun?

Basically what

said.

"We want a larger audience"

I just wanted to make gypsie camps or rapecamps outside towns.

Is there a non-cucked 8ch guild? Still looking for one that isn't full of t_d faggots

Also a true libertarian voted for McAfee, not dongson.

Oh almost forgot,
Lol no he didn't, he only created the irc. There was another user who was continually taking webm creation requests from KR client to help give people a preview of the game before they would by it. Something about valks milking cows.

What's Aleppo? Can somebody tell me what that is? Is it like a car or something?

can yuu understhand meh whi my thung oth?

You should look into Spaghetti

seeing my old character now makes me miss BDO, fuck

Gary Johnson is a fucking liberal, and the 'libertarian party has been entirely coopted by fucking liberals.
Worst part is, formerly cool libertarians are not fucking liberal cuckolds, thanks to being the type of faggot what just supports whatever their party says.

where'd you get this?

There is nothing wrong with being a leaf.

Internet. Hosted on lewd.sx forums where malv used to post his aylmao witch.

Fuck. It all makes sense now.

Seems like their requirements are fairly high 4 me, it may take me a while to get there.

What if Holla Forums designed an MMO?

BDO is all eye candy and running around an area that actually has a feel of vastness and scale.

You know what Pay 2 Win feature would everyone buy for sure? the capacity to trape with other players without limits.

Still it would cause a very dangerous precedent by selling usually included features in MMOs.

hi glove i miss u

Yes, please join Spaghetti.

I never kicked or banned anyone related to the malv mess, but you're pretty retarded to think that letting personal attacks on members and starting drama that could potentially be guild dividing happen is a good idea. Malv wasn't a great leader but exploiting shit he said for a personal vendetta and disrupting the guild isn't very nice.
This is the kind of shit that leads to what happened to the 8ch free companies. Would rather have one guild instead of splitting and dying because of some antisocial cucks.

Add me on steam then nerd

Spaghetti is fucking cancer, and they're not 8ch like the guy is asking for.

I'd play the game if it had at least a semblance of pve.

Pretty autistic to be a sperg to someone because he doesn't have the same political beliefs as you.
Sage for off topic.

it does have pve, just not raiding.

Revelation Online does a few things right, though it's still kind of poorly translated and a lot of is a grind.
The game is beautiful and the movement system feels fluid.

Yeah but it's very basic and basically just an afterthought. The game is completely pvp oriented

I find the lifeskills pretty fun. Making combat food and elixirs for myself and going on sea monster hunting trips with the guild is bretty fun

Why did he use the same username as before? That's just retarded.
If I planned on joining an imageboard guild the first thing I would consider is having a fresh name with no trace back to any dumb shit I've done. There's people in these communities that love to do shit like this and will happily search archives and discover previous account names.

I love how liberals are so very salty that they can espouse that no-one would help a shot Trump even when he's already won the favour of the public.

Raids aside, there aren't really any cool, complex bosses. It's a shame how much of an afterthought the PvE AI and Mechanics are.

kutum is pretty neat and gatekeepers are a real challenge but that's it for interesting pve encounters.

Stfu goyring. Letting you run the itc combinations server was a mistake and you know it.

No. The point is being AFK so you can chat with your friends in the PCbang. If you had to be engaged by the game, you wouldn't be able to be social IRL.

I almost want to redownload the game and bust out my ranger to go back to taking shits on Stunt. God that guy was so fucking bad at the game.

Then I remember the grind and the shitty accessory upgrading to stay competitive in pvp and all will to play leaves me

Malvarose? I don't remember him being a faggot, but I was only around for like 3 months after launch. 8/v/ guilds just seem destined to fail, I guess.

I've been as hands off as possible with the server moderation and taken input. Quelling drama without resorting to kicking or banning people is in the interest of the guild as a whole.

Fuck Goyring and fuck ITC

Suck start a shotgun you insufferable faggot.

ENDAI?

How would that even work?
I'm genuinely curious.

goering roined node war sby niot showing up and iot sn all his fault that we only have 1 . 32 biuollion money ion the bnak this guys fuck

Hello?

wtf i hate goering now

can confirm, didnt place and set fortifications for todays war.

Not gonna lie, former goering supporter here. It's hilarious watching him crash and burn like this. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy run the guild.

Goering is LITERALLY HITLER

dubs dont lie

HOLY SHIT DOUBLE SEVENS GOERING IS DONE

I hear he's a pretty cool guy

goyring here
you're all faggots lmao suck my fuc kids

come back idiot

What's the official class power ranking?

This game is awful, and the people that play it are worse

Maybe the korean or Jap servers are better?

player interaction its there, but not very substancial or diffrent, node wars requires you to have played the game for a long long while before you can do some pvping and thats about it when it comes to varied ways of interacting whit people besides that grind.

notice how he didnt reply to your comment about needing thought, It does but not thought and plans in groups very little of that exists of that is locked behind for the exlusive players who play even when they are sleeping the focus is completley shifted from active playing and interacting to interacting and investment long term. Which might be what the devs want a core game aspect that is there to be a leash that they pull on whit each bi weekly update.

Im not gonna play this game i think unless they acculy provide something like "grouping content" because imo from what i understand they didnt do it right whit the portals in the desert. The game is good its just not good egnuf at what i want it to be.

This is why in any MMO you play, you find a guild consisting of a couple of cool normalfags who are capable of being assholes to eachother and laughing about it

sounds nice tbh

this game isnt that bad on a private server when you dont have to pay actual money for for basic shit

also muh dick

Does base game have nudity or is it a private server mod?

no but most people use the nude mods anyway, even more so on private servers

>Nobody noticed this honest to god fag

I really want to reinstall this and play but man is it dull. I just want to ride my big cat and explore dungeons for treasure and rare ingredients. Also tamer is pretty enjoyable.
Someone make BDO great again.

HOL
THE
FUCK
UP

This game has private servers?
Can you get the P2W shit for free there?
Is the EXP rate increased?

If I remember right I dropped this game because every outfit that wasn't shit you had to buy for

$40

Literally doesn't exist. If you find a group of normalfags who won't gkick you for calling someone a fag in jest you've found a unicorn.

the private server is more broken than other mmo private servers and likely dead. have fun

welp glad I only wasted $5 on this game then.

Judging from that webm i'd say we are closer than ever to a perfect Slime girl simulator / game

Okay, Anthony Burch.

i have been playing on ogrefest and it seems to work super well

Oy ya fuckin cunt, you can call me just about anything you want, but when you start projecting your own cuckold fetish onto other people and call them Anthony Burch, that's where the line is drawn.

Also just to show what a retard you are, I made two versions of that before I even posted the first one.

Pro-skub for life. Anyone who doesn't like skub is a subhuman. Spread the word, support the final solution for the anti-skub menace.

I'm not pro or anti-skub.

As opposed to the pseudo-intellectual who has pictures of Anthony Burch and straw men.

I'm glad I got showed up by an actual intellectual. A man so well-read and educated that he interpreted a skub joke as serious business. Go back to reddit or some discord shithole, the place where you belong.

You might have autism.

abloobloo skkub ur autism hue hue
you're probably a fucking flag. fuck off

4U

Yeah, iirc it had just recently rained. The webm's quality is shit but it was supposed to show off how nice the robe's texture looked when wet. But they cute shit happened. I like recording stuff after it rains because it looks nice. I daresay it's even comfy.

The EXP rate is already through the roof for New and Returning players when you're on their servers. You get +100% EXP while playing in those channels for a whole month as well as the daily EXP choice buff where you can choose 100% for 60m or 200% for 30m. Granted you can only play in these channels to lvl58.99, it only takes 3h of grinding to go from 1-50 if you know what you should be grinding and have a decent AP score. Prime example I went from 20-30 in one night bonus time spending only 10m of time. From what I'm gathering the only real grind to be worried about is 59-60 where you only need to be 60 for most PvP.