Amazon is fucking up royally

So apparently amazon has been fucking up BOTW preorders. People saying that their games are gonna arrive in april, people getting their orders cancelled, and people not getting it release day.

Dang yo, good things they own Twitch

They fucked up when I couldn't order a Switch. I'm not leaving the house for this shit.

expected/10

but why

I guess you could say that the stores Switched their minds on those orders.

go kill yourself. better yet get someone else to do it, because you'd probably fuck that up too.

If you preorder something I hate you and deserve everything bad that comes your way.

Unsurprising. I couldn't even pre-order a Switch and Zelda if I wanted to, because they've absolutely sold through

They took TOO many preorders, so they have to cancel or delay them.

Is this reddit?

Why would anyone ever preorder online? That shit never shows up on time. You can at l;east count on it being in the fucking store on release date. Amazon doesn't give a fuck if you preordered, and neither does the delivery guy.

It's always been this way. For years. Fuck people are retarded.

Over what?

Everything I've ever preordered has shown up a week or two early.

The PS4 killer, aka the Switch

Good joke m8.

But for real, what are you talking about? This Holla Forums seems as normal as ever, its 4 Holla Forums that's flooded with nonsense.

Pretty sure the salt is over the pre-ordering bit, not the switch bit.

Maybe you have good luck. I don't, so I'll take on time in store over a small probability that it shows up early any day.

Maybe you're a bitch, I'm not.

It's like I'm really in high school again. Eat a bullet faggot.

What's the matter fag? "Eat a bullet" you say? You still fantasizing about a schoolshooting? Haha, dweeb, you're too much of a bitch do ever do that.

Holla Forums-tier theory here, but last I heard, kikes were kvetching about David Irving's Stuff and The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion being sold on Amazon, Amazon refused to stop it, and then barely a week later their web servers get rocked and their orders get fucked up I'm sure it's just a (((coincidence))) though

why do you have this saved

thats so hot

This, tbh. Who the fuck wants a gay ass gaming tablet?

To call out shitposters with, why else?

No worries here. I ordered my copy from:
Zelda BotW (Full Game): magnet:?xt=urn:btih:9763EADE2A79F490A3361F92DF0E4576CCC73EDB
Zelda BotW (Required Update): magnet:?xt=urn:btih:15774FD2557D983CF3F8D061125738A0AD52E52E

Been playing it since Tuesday.

Good goys

What user "So apparently" isn't enough proof for you? What, are you some faggot that doesn't believe everything that's said on anonymous imageboards especially when it fits what you like or dislike? You should probably just leave newfag.

This isn't just happening with the Switch version, I ordered the Wii U one and isn't coming either.

I got my copy on time, the real issue is with Switch systems. Boy am I glad I bought mine elsewhere, I'd be pretty salty about now otherwise.

Ain't the first time.
Same shit happened with the limited edition of the Zelda Artbook a year or so ago, where in the end nobody got one, becasue Amazon simply didn't get any.

Didnt the same thing happen to zero time dilemma?

What Mongolian cartoon is that from?

her name is Emma Ink if anyone's wondering.

This release gets better by the hour.
Post YFW you didn't fall for Nintendo's newest scam.

No one was wondering.

More like Emma STINK LOL

MORE LIKE ENEMA STINK haha

I don't give a shit about flavor of the month shitendo game, but I have heard about amazon doing a bad job getting deliveries done on time, especially for vidya, even canceling some orders they can't figure out how to fulfill. This is important for anyone who wants physical copies to know.

Second this

kek why not just download it then?

Amazon actually fucked up my preorder of Horizon Zero Dawn and I only got the game today instead of the release day, but I complained and got 15 bucks off my next purchase so I got that going for me. Besides any book preorders always seem to arrive ontime and even my pokemon moon game came a day early.

Would still hit them
;_;

Bioware?? Its from the people who made killzone you mongoloid.

Why not actually try things out before forming a meme related opinion about said things. While you do that I'll sit back and enjoy my new comfy game.

Enjoy listening to burch talk about how cis white males are literally hitler. Go back to Holla Forums.

It's for the best. That shit bricks apparently. It happened to DSP. Just after he was let go from machinima and was already getting less money because his channel was desginated advertiser unfriendly. Guy can't get a break.

I got it on release day at 8 am.

Shipped the previous day at 11pm though.

why

How awful.
He might actually have to get a job.

Implying this isn't Nintendo's fault for artificially limiting supply once again.

Still waiting.

man, farting must be the weirdest fetish out there. Why would you enjoy this?

Because the smell of shit is an aphrodisiac to faggots.

Amazon needs to get their act together.

Other webshops have a "order before 10pm delivered next day" policy. And if your order is above 20 euro it's free.

Oops looks like scalpers got all the copies! Oh no! Guess you'll just have to either wait until april with baited breath while talking incessantly about the new Zelda™ and Nintendo Switch™ or pay the grossly inflated scalper price!

Must be a shipping problem!

What's new or the problem here?

Please.

Is there a Switch emulator yet? I want to make nintenbabies screech

Thanks Nintendo!

You really think there is a switch emulator out this early? For the longest time people had a hard time emulating even the 3DS. Its gonna take some time for a switch emulator to become stable enough to play shit on.

Why? Are you so sick of the games you have that you can't wait an extra week before getting a new one?

You are too stupid to be allowed to live. Reported.

There is not gonna be a Switch emulator for a very long time. Performance, handling of docked/undocked modes and joycon emulation, the fact that it uses a radically different computer architecture than the previous three consoles before it so you can't piggyback off of Dolphin's progress.

Some of you people are retarded as fuck. If I have money at hand right now, and the game comes out in a month, as a freelancer without a fixed monthly source of income, I do not know if I'll have money to spend in a month. So pre-ordering makes sense to spread out the expenses.

No that just means you don't have the disposable income to actually buy the fucking game in the first place and you shouldn't do that. Learn how to save up money instead of being a fucking child. I earn basically nothing and still manage to save up copious amounts of money because I know both how to save my money and spend my money.

And if you really earn SO LITTLE that you can't even save up money… then why the fuck are you buying games in the first place? Get a better source of income. THEN worry about buying games.

How the fuck does that work? Do you live in some crazy situation where a millionaire gives you money but you need to spend it in the next few days from getting it and can't save it? It sounds like you're an impulsive kid that never got taught to save.

Just steal it from dumb niggers or (((NEETs)))

Does the American government ever do PSAs on how borrowing money means giving money to Jews? They should.

It uses a modded android OS I heard. Wouldn't that mean it will be easily hackable?

They do it as much as the brit government gives a PSA on the dangers of low income mudslimes.

Makes perfect sense. Are you African-American by any chance?

It's any income that's dangerous.

I think you nigs are forgetting the fact that places like Amazon either don't charge you until like the day before or they charge you a small fee of like .50 cents to preorder. I believe only digital retailers charge you the full price immediately when you preorder.

Is this the European version?