Why don't they make cartoon licensed games like this anymore?

Why don't they make cartoon licensed games like this anymore?

because they don't make good games anymore

Because as it turns out, the retards that buy licensed games will buy the absolute lowest effort piece of shit they call a game.

Battle for Bikini Bottom is one of the few good videogames ever made.

Nice try though, bitch

Battle for Bikini Bottom is one of the few good videogames ever made.
Nice try though, bitch

because all western cartoons nowadays are shit.

Bojack Horseman is pretty gud

I also enjoy Gumball and SVTFOE

Bojack Horseman is pretty gud

I also enjoy Gumball and SVTFOE

Gumball a qt.

Is Holla Forums fucking up again? I'm having Josh flashbacks.

Retards.
For fuck's sake, you didn't even mention Simpsions Hit and Run? Shamefur dispray.

That would mean that companies care who makes the video game, when they just give it tk the cheapest and fastest option.

That would mean that companies care who makes the video game, when they just give it tk the cheapest and fastest option

Disney Interactive is dead, all new cartoons are made for tumbrlista teenagers and there's no need to advertise their show with them.

I've heard good things about Bojack Horseman but my only experiance with it is a scene where some woman talks about gender politics with no jokes or anything and it doesn't seem satirical at all

It seemed pretty cool to me at first but this one woman in the show dates a fucking straight up dog which is pretty degenerate. Reminds me of how directors sometimes stick in furry references into movies where they don't belong like the Shining.

Goddamn, that part in the game used to spook me. When I was younger I had nightmares about that episode where Spongebob first meets Sandy and dries up in her treedome.

Bojack Horseman is trash. However those other shows you listed are actually not bad. So is The Loud House but the threads on Holla Forums are pure cancer.

Simpsons Hit and Run was solid.

They do, it is all just mobile shit now. It is a lot cheaper to make and no one expects quality!

furshit

You what?

>>>/reddit/ now

kys

What?

Referring to this bit in The Shining

This was actually the creepiest part of the movie to me. It was so out of left field it fucked with my brain.

That doesn't look furry at all since the mask is grotesque and not inviting.

So it's furry?

Excuse me but furry fetish does not involve anything that would turn others off intentionally. That mask is meant to scare others. That and furry heads are larger than humans but that scene from shining is a coverall with a mask.

Spotted the furry.

Pls >>>Holla Forums, you are not even trying.

All the kids want phones so that's where the movie/show licensed shit is

…What?

Your son is a nigger.

Retard cancer trying to fit in.

They do; they're just all on mobile now

Both are disturbing, but the difference is that furshit clearly tries and fails tries to be cute or "inviting" or whatever, while that mask is clearly meant to be off-putting.

When almost every single cartoon that exists nowadays is shit, the only type of game suitable is garbage for the app store.