Handheld gaming general

Now that the Nintendo Switch is out. Will the 3DS ever have a successor?

Did someone say pizza?

Yes, because the Switch will bomb.

Zelda perfect scores say otherwise

Then why is everyone in my office talking about getting one for Zelda?

Feels weird asking for a present on my birthday… I don't think I've done that since I was 15… and now I'm going to be 26.

So does the Wii U version run alright? I'll never get a switch so that's out.

Didnt they say in 2018 they'd reveal the successor to the 3DS?

>>>/suicide/

Ps4 and Xbox one did great. Yet they haven't even gotten a good game at launch

wii u version runs like you'd expect, it doesn't run as well as the switch version but it's playable.

Is it super noticeable, enough so that it'll take away enjoyment or is it just minor?

Most of the exclusive Nintendo games sold well on the Wii-U, didn't stop it from bombing.

Are you aware that the PS4 outsold the Xbone 7 to 1?

Xbox one was outselling PS4 recently until the PS4 pro.

First party games selling great still made the Wii U profitable.

From untrusted reviewers such as Polygon and IGN.

really?

What. Nostalgia for what? A new game?

Also don't overlook both Wii U and Xbox one are more profitable PS4 if you look at Sony at a whole. PS4 keeping Sony alive by bailing out Sony pictures and televisions.

For pizza

I can see the PS4 but you can play all the XBONE exclusive games on PC what's the fucking point

Still not the weirdest Nintendo reference I've seen today

I'm not looking at sony as a whole just the ps4

normalfags dont buy Nintendo, the wii was a flash in the pan before tablets and smart phones got popular.

Not having to get Windows 10.

That real?

Yeah I know why most people just wanna play Call of normalfag and other shitty multiplats on their "next gen" console but it's still sad

Wew

Backwards compatibility with Xbox 360 games.

xbox has always been strong in burgerland because its a burger console.

Minor.

Where's the pizza at?

Go backto >>>/cuckchan/

Sony isn't a "whole" to begin with, dumbass. Sony is a conglomerate, one division doesn't affect the others.

I hope we get a new 3ds with no 3d gimmick, a better top screen, and maybe even analog triggers with free online.
This of course will never come to pass.

I sure as fuck hope not. Nintendo never likes to innovate only gimmick and use old hard resources. Sony is going to make a phone that's gimped so it'll be good. I'd much rather have that to hack and play 1 quadrillion games instead of 2 4:3s on top of each other taking up so much room.

Whatever I just hate nintendo for having shit sounds and selling crummy hardware with exclusives for children.

All The Sony leaks said otherwise.

Sony hacks reveled PlayStation has a history with bailing out Sony pictures

I can actually see buying an xbone since it's cheap as fuck now.

It's still NOGAMES

It's the Switch. The thing is a 6.5in tablet with controllers. I was surprised as any it looks way bigger in the promo videos than it really is.

The switch is already a successor to the 3ds, they just don't want to say it is because the 3ds is still selling
The Wii U was already practically a combo of the DS and Wii, and the Switch is what the the Wii U should have been, with more portability and power(and better handled gimmicks, and not looking like it was produced by playskool) at the cost of lacking a two-screen option

Cool, thanks

LMAO

Does the Switch have a touch-screen? If it doesn't, then I doubt they could port/offer backwards compatibility with most of the 3ds titles that aren't ports already.

Yes it does.

Just get a fucking 360 Slim since they are dirt cheap and get it chipmodded jesus.

With that battery life, i doubt it.

You say that as if the 3ds had a better battery life.

3DS battery life was similarly abysmal on launch and hasn't improved all too tremendously with the revisions, but it's heavily exacerbated by having wifi on/max brightness/max sound.

Microsoft don't make them anymore

Everyone in your office is a fucking retarded piece of shit. Why the hell would you use normalfags as a metric for anything?

No, they didn't. They actually confirmed my statement, if anything.

Nintendrones will buy anything several times over and throw some amiibo's into the order to boot.

Nintendo's shit doesn't sink.

Man you guys are gonna be really disappointed i've seen more than a few literal Chad's for lack of a better term excited as fuck for the Switch and Zeldo, these are people who most certainly don't own 3ds' and likely have never even heard of the Wii U. The Switch won't be Wii tier lightning in a bottle again, but it's blatantly gonna be successful.

I'd be inclined to agree with you, but that seems to be changing at least from all the anecdotal evidence i've seen. Pokemon GO made Nintendo "cool" to normalfags again.

?

The Xbone slim was sold for around 250 bucks during the holidays. It was the same price as a UHD bluray player AND could play vidya along side the UHD disks. That's a sweet deal for a normalfag with a 4ktv (which are relatively cheap now). PS4pro can't even play UHD bluray disks, what the fuck were sony thinking? They could have made an even bigger killing.