Totem Tribe II: Jotun developer

Hello, komrades. Developer here looking for a feedback regarding his game in development.
(Who am I kidding, I am looking for people to mock me without even trying the game)

Last time I was told to go fuck myself because I haven't posted any videos, so this time I have brought a trailer:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sr2_Ni42m-0

Before I even started - the game is F2P, so don't be shy and tell me what a greedy piece of shit I am. Don't miss the chance to do it up straight.

Still reading instead of rushing towards the keyboard to toss shit at me? Good. Let me tell you about the game.

While the game is MMORTS at it's core sort of Civilization meets Age of Empires, we've tried to mix up all the genres together we were able to grab with our twisted hands.

On top of traditional 4X flavor we have added solid RPG elements. No, it's not just leveling up your hero and pretending he is some kind of King of whatever. I am talking about

old-school RPG stuff like in Baldur's Gate, where there are non-linear quests and characters you can have non-linear conversations with. The conversations and available actions are based on stats and things you did before, i.e. characters may flirt with you if you show up naked and all that kinky stuff.

Aside strategy and RPG there are also numerous smaller bits like puzzles, a bit of crafting, adventuring, even hidden-object seeking your grandma loves to mess with.

I could go on and on about how awesome our game is (and honestly who would spend 5 years of precious life developing steaming pile of shit), but I would rather post some screenshots and wait for questions.

The game is currently in alpha, but we have just opened access, so outside players can try it out. Here is the link where you can grab it:

totemtribe.com/land/8ch/?rr=gginv4#content

beware - a lot of marketing (albeit truthful) bullshit there.

INB4 pay2win

Other urls found in this thread:

totemtribe.com/talk/different-servers-for-different-gameplay-styles/3/#post_25649
epicport.com/en/dune2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Looks like shit. Kill yourself now before you become and even bigger disappointment.

Look mate, were this a SP game I'd be all over this. The sprite work is solid on all levels and the scope alone would make me interested. But it's an MMOG. I really dislike them, and not only for the obvious reasons (you named it). Being an MMOG intrinsically prevents interesting gameplay. Everything needs to be balanced around having to grind your eyes out. The business model all but demands that approach.

So unnecessarily mean, I love it :^)

It's (1)-kun. He's tsun for new threads. Treat him with love.

what does the 4th pic have to do with the rest of the game?

I understand your concern. I hate grind myself so we have tried to minimize as much as possible. Anyway, if you try it and see some parts that are too grindy, you can post about it and we will think what can be done about them.

Piss the fuck off.

That's RPG part of the game. While you are building your towns, you can also explore the surroundings, find various characters and quests or even visit separate quest areas like the one pictured there.

I like it, reminds me of Zeus and Pharaoh, i don't know what else to tell other than to keep at it op.

Okay shlomo tell me about the business model.
Can some guy just pay his way to the industrial age right away and just steamroll everybody around him?
Because that doesn't sound like fun.

Oh shit, it's this guy again. How have you been odddev? We're under a really bad raid/migration now so thje pessimistic terraforming outsider parasites are generally shitting things up, but it's good to see you.

Hello,
the last image you posted contains very problematic content.
Please remove it ASAP as imagery that demeans women is not allowed on the internet.

For those of you who don't know, the OP is a Slav making this interesting I wish I knew what genre it was game, he's been here before, and there were mixed reactions at best, discussion of his choice for artwork, and other stuff.

Also, I have no Slav related images to post.

Ah, that was right, what have you done with Necromancers since the last thread? Do they sound at least, less heavily stereotypically evil?

You are already doing better than Yanderedev.

Absolutely no, dear goyim… err… I mean player.

Seriously though - currently the strongest player haven't paid a single cent, he is the best due to skill alone and I am constantly talking with free players to make sure they are not too forced into buying stuff and have enough free items. Sure you can speed the stuff up for cash, but also you also cut corners for free here and there.

However all of this is not that important since people are playing it at single big map, you can't stand alone if you decide to challenge others. Dozen of free players together can wip super-spending whale in no time if he is alone.

Fuck that. If I'm playing with necromancers, they better be evil.

Oh hey this guy.
I installed your game the first time you showed up but then I never got around to playing it and then when I finally got around to playing it I could no longer play made me sorta sad actually.

So heres my question: Why not make a single player campaign? It looks like the type of game i've been wanting for a long time, that is Civilization mixed with Sim city in a way.
But if it's the freemium shit that plagues so much of the market then this isn't going to be great.

Like I'm fine with the grind. it's fine.
But why not have a single player mode that is intrinsically different?

are there lewds

Nah, it's just the example NPC he showed the last time was Vecna levels of silly evil. He also had shit clothing, you like, had the option of teling him necromancery was evil, and his dialouge made him sound like a total ass who'd no one would like anyway, really unsociable

Our game is not for cuckolds, sorry.

Oh right, and to hop on Cash train, if you let us build a super Atlantean Nazi Egyptian culture that worships a frog god, then you win GOTYAY

In fact do it now, you should have made more threads in the past to play on this, it's a grand selling point give us Hypernazi Imperium.

I can't believe people remember me here.
The Necromancer others are referring to, probably from this screenshot.
Yes, the guy is still present in the game, you can sacrifice some of your army to him and he will try to raise them as skeletons or zombies. If you will be a good boy, he will even teach you how to do it on your own. The citizens of your country won't be too happy though.

Is that Jahans in the third picture?

Hm, the way he speaks remind me of the Dwarf Fortress PC interactions.

Never change that, hearing stuff like this combined with Voice generators will probably be Yotube Hold when this picks up.

Also, black sun and a 5 second installation, we're off to a good start here Slavbro.

Also, do you have any relation to the Sexgangsters game? I feel that uncanny sense of browser-based entertainment again.

I have been hearing this question/request since we have released first alpha to a very limited number of testers years ago. They have been literally begging for the single-player mode, but I have managed to withstand and keep this game online-only. Do you know why?

The PvP. It's fucking awesome. At first you don't care about it and just playing quests and having fun, then some clueless neighbor tries to rob your town and fails. You laugh at him but secretly hold grudge and hope for revenge one day. Later you will become attacked from some other player and you decide to adjust your strategy accordingly. By the time you will be done with quests and would be bored in single player game, you will be sunk deep into large-scale server-wide politics and intrigues involving large alliances and coalitions.

Trust me, it is so awesome we've got farmville-loving soccer moms turned into cruel warmongers here.

Okay.
Thats cool and evertyhing.

but what if we just want a comfy "Take over the world while making your cities look nice" game?

God, my eyes are rolling so hard they're about to come out of my skull over here. I hope you're actually a competitor trying to sabotage this game because this is some of the stupidest shit I ever read in my life.

Man, this is taking a while.

There are 6 possible victory types planned, similar to Civ.
You can win by War, Wealth, Expansion, Science, Culture, Adventure victory here (only first 2 implemented right now, but the rest is coming).
You can build the wonder of the world (Wealth victory) which should suit your fancy.

Okay but dude. Think of it this way:
You've had a clamoring for a single player mode.
people in this thread RIGHT FUCKING NOW are telling you we need a single player mode as well.

You can do this. and fuck man, you know it would sell like hotcakes. Shit if want to be a massive jew, sell the single player game and keep TT2 as a F2P

So what you are saying is you get to bring friends
whats the pop cap for a "world" like how cramped is one going to be?

Theres hundreds of other free mmo shit games out there, its easy to find one like this. A single player mode would be refreshing imo. Theres no games in the same genre that have a single player mode, so you would generally be cornering a market.

You dont know what the consumer might like. Maybe I like playing a steady single player experience?

No, I prefer less "in your face" types of satire. For example our game may look like a kid-friendly game at glance, with simplistic sci-fi / fantasy story and light humor. But the deeper you dig, the more twisted it becomes.

Into the trash it goes.

It sounds like you're confusing "satirical" with a combination of "2edgy4u" and "I'm 14 and this is deep."

If you want a single player game, go play another game.

Your "Please wait…loading…" screen took like 4 minutes for me. Also, alt-tabbing "froze" everything else. Only windows task manager worked. Although, it let me make the "window waves" with the windows task manager window, which I hadn't done in years.

Maybe that's part of the satire.

This better be good goyim.

I'm not sure that a game being 100% cancer like this one makes it a satire of cancerous games, but I'll grant that it's possible.

It looks like one of those web based cancer games built around luring normalfags and "gamers" into p2w mechanics

I consider myself offended

This should not take so long, unless you have really old PC. Perhaps it was blocked by a firewall or something… Make sure you run it as administrator.

The game is designed that way so it plays like single player at first. For players who prefer to play alone we have special mode which has x3 defense multiplier in exchange for the same attack penalty regarding other players. This leaves them alone for quite some time until they learn the game well. Basically making single player version of this game is just disabling others from interacting with you or making an AI which will do the same as other players, which is not as fun.

Acutally I do know now as we have it running for several years in closed alpha and I have seen players evolved from asking for single player to being grateful for not listening to them back then. Here is one of the examples of this kind of feedback on our forum:
totemtribe.com/talk/different-servers-for-different-gameplay-styles/3/#post_25649
And it's not just words, many of those players-testers are still playing the game 3 years later, so there must be something good about the game.

I admit that by making such decision, some players were alienated, but it is impossible to please everyone, you know.

NO BUT IT IS POSSIBLE.
YOU FUCKING TWIT.

YOU CAN HAVE BOTH.

that O letter is shit
change font

I like the intro. The opening scene shows that danger is abound. Then when you're in the character creation, a music box lullaby plays. At this moment, you are at your safest, just before you're born, soon to be thrust into a world of trials.

I also like how you could make a nigger or a kike. I didn't do that though.

I like how you picked the correct moustache.

I'm not into casual games at all OP but I think for a casual game the art looks pretty nice compared to other tablet/phone games. I can see that some effort was put into it. The trailer is nicely done. Other than this I can't say anything about the game itself since I did not play it.

I would suggest that maybe Holla Forums isn't your target audience you might want to look in other game forums for feedback, more casual/popular ones if possible. This is just my opinion though, I might be wrong. Anyway great job on getting so far with your game, don't let the pissed off people get to you.

Thanks, but I am open to all kinds of feedback and different views, I will do fine here.

I would be more open to giving advice if you just admitted that you're looking to make a time based F2P browser game that has existed since 2004.
I have no problems with scamming normal fags.

Classical Age tech tree and town.

I'm upgrading Bartering last so seems I'm stuck with maxed food and lumber storage for a long while, which wasn't helped by me winning 500 lumber in the wheel of fortune.

Doesn't look too shabby - though anyone can make a decent trailer and promises.
Is the last age early industrial?
I'd really like to see more incremental advances - not necessarily full new ages, more like improvement within the age - for example, replacing the ironclad with a "modern" battleship in the industrial age (early industrial -> late industrial), or a chaimail swordsman with a lansketch (early->late middle ages)

In the beginning it pays off to closely follow the tutorial and clicking Gromus for hints often. This way you can progress the fastest way possible as rewards would be exactly what you need. Trying to do it your way this early is also possible, but may slow you down.

Hitler 2.0 is going to make his volk strong

But I do say …F2P?
I'm quite willing to part with my money for a good game, but nickle-and-dime milking mechanics? This kills the boner. That rarely works and is deeply frustrating. Heck, the only F2P game I ever really liked and sank any money into was Planetside2

SPOILER THAT SHIT

Currenlty yes. We also have Information Age and Space Age planned, but not yet implemented. Information age is what we are working on right now, it will have electricity as sixth basic resource, aircraft carriers, stealth planes, and nukes among everything else.

In reality it is pretty much incremental, just like in Civ. You learn tech one by one unlocking new units and buildings, replacing the old ones, so in reality you will have a mix of units and buildings from various ages in one particular moment.

But did you really think I was going to barter with subhumans?

You better don't. It's free so try it out and only if it's good you can return to that idea.

We have testers playing and donating for 3 years now already. Do you know why? Because we don't milk. In the long run it is more profitable to let people just enjoy the game. If they are happy, they will pay eventually.

I like the artstyle, specially the NPCs. The way the bases in the pics are set up make it looks like Rise of Nations, which is also nice. If it had single-player I'd play it.

never forget

You really better make it easier to choose your crest.

So is there a WW2 battleship or not?

It's impossible to please everyone? Are you kidding me? Seriously do you have a double digit IQ?

This is why people around these parts do not like dealing with your ilk. I haven't played your shitty game Jotun either, to think that I was based on the fact someone told me it was a bit like Zelda, I was skeptical, but the way you carry yourself, your cadence as you come here full well knowing that this is the place that can give you the best feedback possible, you come here and strut around like you own the place talking with some an atypical passive-aggressive manner only a kike would love and then wonder why the fuck people mocked you on the first trip here.

I have a lot to say to you now, just judging on your character alone on how pathetic you are, but right now, the fact that you firmly believe 'alienating' potential players who wish to be able to enjoy a game in a way that's been done since the fucking 70s and I am just appalled by your fucking ineptitude, this is exactly the same retarded shit with that Sim City Reboot, but unlike this shitty game, people actually wanted to play it offline and single player as they've done years before, and did enough till that horrible Kike company EA bailed out of their autistic PR stunt about multiplayer is the way of the future goyim, like how you're boasting about PvP thinking people give a shit when they can't even enjoy said shitty game without being constantly online.

"Indie" devs are garbage, as are their games. You don't understand that you do not fall into the ranks of development companies like Shiny Entertainment, fucking Sega Institute of America, From Software during the PS1 era where their only IP was fucking King's Field and Shadow Tower and barely anyone knew what the fuck it was besides me for just thinking the boxart was interesting, old school id software, GSC/the boys behind Stalker, fucking old school Rare, DMA/Rockstar (before the 3D era of GTA games, talking about lemmings and such), Ion Storm, Monolith, 3D realms back in the day, etc. Those are 'true' indie developers and there's plenty more. Those are men who slaved tirelessly listening to the CORE people who will be bothering to play their games whether by happen-stance, or by loyalty to their commitment and over-all quality that was pleasantly enjoyed by their fans full well knowing they can rely on a good fucking game if said Developer was behind it.

When you start acting as if you're going to be making it big by not granting the most EASIEST thing to implement to give your shitty game life if something happens to your faggot servers, to your faggot company where said game can be PRESERVED and ENJOYED eons from now, that's where you prove you are not a developer, you do not have 'heart' compared to the so called indie developers back in my day, and I only listed a small handful there's plenty more from the NES/C64 hey-day.

You talk with such a childish mentality, that I firmly believe your IQ is within the range of 70 - 75 due to being incapable of understanding that the people you're dealing with here aren't mindless idiotic, emotional, mental midgets such as yourself who apparently 'don't know anything about video games or their development' when the majority of us, myself included can at least be proud to say we've completed projects that have been enjoyed for years, listened to actual feedback and enjoyed the very same games we either modded or tried building from scratch. When you sit here with a straight face trying to say single player isn't possible, when PVP is the way to go fellow gamsters and memers!, it's literally as if you're not a fucking adult, like you're literally a child that was given power, whether you used your mother's credit card and your father's disposable income to fuel your shitty development team, I'm sure you as an individual are loathed even among your own so called fellow companions at your dev team for being severely incompetent and clearly not understand what it means to create a game.

You are an embarrassment. To any other potential developers in this thread, take note, this is how you NOT act and talk to potential consumers, acting like such a complete and utter fucking moronic kike with a fucking IQ of a mentally ill child, or rather a nigger/beaner let's get real here, where you make excuses for shit that should have been implemented from the get go when testing your game in the fucking first place.

(cont.)

I have half a mind to ensure your shit game never goes beyond whatever "predicted success" you and whatever moron thought you were actually intelligent to let you single-handedly kill your game off because again, you wish to make a quick buck being the greedy, effeminate, low IQ, and over all low testosterone suffering nuMale who sincerely believes the way you're carrying yourself right now on MY home board is enough for you to push your shitty game on the idiotic non-whites who flood this board (who will willingly play this shitty game like the so called 'play-testers' you probably got from fucking china/mexico) but again, I already foresee failure among you, your dev company and this shitty, shitty fucking game.

I can only hope you're just a retarded PR agent, or that this is just someone trying to ruin your faggot company, but something tells me that you actually were elected to have the position you have, and quite frankly, if I were to replace you, not only would things be far better for everyone else involved, that I'm sure they would openly tell me how much they loathed you and your inability to truly understand this hobby, the market and the over all climate that is always ever changing like a raging storm in video games, where there's always a small little clam spot where there are just things you don't dare to disobey or change due to it simply being not just the right thing to do, but to ensure no matter what, your game is being played.

Which as a developer, I take my game being played in stride than I do whatever worthless cash I'm going to be getting, if it's popular, it's popular, but I don't make games because I'm a greedy piece of shit that wants to be a kike, I do it because I care.

Absolutely disgusting.

WEEW

I shall never forget our air jihad.
SOMEONE POST THE WEBM, I DON'T HAVE IT SAVED.
And seriously, someone put it up on JewTube

/thread

To be fair goy, you don't sound like the core audience

Wew.

I have good news for you, sir.

You sound like a terrible autist, but you aren´t really wrong, a single player mode would be neat.

dude I am downloading your game, but there is tow things I need to know before play it or not, it has "the king of fighters" references? there is ayylmaos in it?
thank you

How the fuck am I autistic? I'm not the one trying to force my shitty mobile game to the wrong people in the wrong neighbourhood.

Then again this is coming from some idiotic shitskin posting shit tier anime girls due to being mentally deficient. Unlike you, I am at least making fucking games I'd like to see and play, outside of being a mouthy autistic anime shitposting underage child who gets upset when they see someone post anything beyond the word limit of twatter.

Again, if you were a dev like myself, you'd understand why I had a lot to say, but you aren't and it explains why you view such a thing as such, it's the way your simplistic mind works. So in that case, I'm sure OP's faggot game is just for you.

No one here is the core audience, the majority of people here would be better off playing fucking Dune on DOS rather than sitting here and listening to this moron act like an extremely awkward try-hard low IQ dribbling clown with the people skills of a brain dead mongoloid child who actually thinks he's equal to everyone around him.

I'm getting tired of this drain upon this humble hobby that is video games, hence why I am at least trying to bring glory to my hobby and not let it be co-opted by money grubbing kikes and worthless shitskins and SJWs who are only going after video games because liberal arts degrees are not just worthless, but are now old hat and thus are desperately trying to push their kikery on to video games as they did with classical art, and even then as an artist as well, it's double the rage having to see such kikery in the open like this with no shame, no balls.

This guy is equal to that of your average nuMale, low testosterone bottom feeder that I constantly see with this faggot "indie" crowd who don't understand what being an actual 'indie' developer would be, but instead they emulate kike business like EA and such because they truly believe that's the path to gold and glory.

There is no core audience for this shit, this shit is farmville tier, and farmville isn't a fucking video game and never will be, a clickable fucking powerpoint presentation is not a fucking video game, and such people shouldn't be classified or even categorized in the same vein as actual people who play video games, same with this gurl gamester bullshit that boomed back in 2007 because no one bothered giving young attention whores attention anymore with the advent of social media.

I am patiently waiting for the video game (((market))) to crash to finally relish it and bask in the glory of it finally being given back to the people, the devs who are also in turn the consumer.

Dude, what the fuck lol, take it easy. I also don't really care about OPs game since it looks like a casual one to me but why all the fucking hostility? He obviously didn't make a terrible piece of shit so the only alternative to this hatred is that you are projecting something or you have something personal against him. I'm just saying that he'll pretty much ignore both your posts because most of it is just attacks against him.

Is fucking videogames man… Everyone takes them seriously but no THAT that seriously

So, what is actually wrong with the game?

Bonus

I'm not being hostile, if that's what you're gathering from my posts, you might be suffering from low testosterone on top of social retardation if you truly believe my posts are anywhere near 'hostile'. What's next? going to start mumbling about how I'm making this a 'toxic environment' for OP now too?

I'd have to make a list, but right off the bat, you already know the single player deal about how people wanted it, and he refused because LOL PvP is awezumsauce!! ROLFO! cleary trying to make his shitty F2P game more into a P2W scenario by locking the player out of any actual replay-ability by forcing them to be acclimated to just non-stop PvP rather than having the ability for one to preserve this game if or rather when this game loses any support and thus becomes another dead game lost to time (though in this case of the game being a shitty AoE clone like the shitty ones you see pushed on TV and such I doubt anyone will care to support it, let alone the game actually having any depth due to the incompetence of the developers not following the proper logic behind actually constructing a means to an end, with that being how the fuck does one actually get people to play our game and actually enjoy it and want to play more of it and the other question being if I were not in my shoes making this game, if I were to slog through it, is it enjoyable?

They are doing neither, and that's a glaring red flag showing us the true intentions of money grubbing at it's lowest, literal bottom feeding. And of course they basically flat out copy farmville and then think if they sprinkle Sid Meier's Civilization and AoE on top, they'll manage to get some oldfags to bother playing their trashy game based on false nostalgia which is another pathetic kike tactic that needs to get the fuck out. The shameless and blatant copying of more successful IPs and the whole unoriginal aspect of what is otherwise equal to that of wii shovelware is just disgusting and it's just annoying to see such things being spread here by the devs themselves in hopes they can squeeze free R&D out of us because again, they can't manage themselves, let alone having this retard in charge who knows nothing about the climate of video games and why such old conventions of the past exist and stand the test of time.

There are just some things that in this market, this community, this hobby where the video game market is like a maelstrom, a hurricane and a tornado all at once, but there are indeed small pockets of gold tier foundations the eyes of the storms that remain the way they are due to ignoring any of the wild bullshit that's being pushed by kikes in this day and age just because the shit outside of the eye is just constant attempts of schemes and money laundering. Though, those eyes are moving constantly with the storms themselves, and that's where most devs end up failing because they merely cannot catch up or amount to the foundations of the past, even when such genres of games are literally so damn simple, you can just make flowchart after flowchart and such morons like OP will never understand. Not to mention there's the whole fun factor, but not like this kike knows what fun is, probably doesn't know the value of a dollar either but still brainlessly goes after it like a damned hungry pig.

Which is different from simply making it more difficult to start all over when you lose.

Why is this a goal in and of itself?

Why is this a sin?

How do you know this?

You don't own the climate of video games.

So your point is that they're not shameless and blatantly copying the right conventions of successful IPs.

Also, brevity is the soul of wit. And stop complaining so much.

That's an ironclad, not a battleship.
They are cool though.
But a battleship is better…

Did I mention my battleship fetish yet?

Mey M8, no is forcing you to do anything.
Mayhaps you should be less triggered by words and do some less projecting.
You're assuming WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too much about the personality of that guy based on 2 posts. Fucking chill.

And actually, I have been looking for a Settlers/Anno/Stronghold-type game that will scratch my itch.

Also, constantly insulting someone classifies as hostile….or depending on the board, it might translate to "good morning"
Not even I can tell anymore.

Thank you. Those were the times.
I'll ALAHU AKBAR anytime with you faggots.

You are truly a man of fine tastes

Your link has 12 large buttons that say

PLAY NOW - DOWNLOAD
i can feel your dispair
this game is dead before you know it

botters always win over normal players does this game have built in botting to balance that?
making anticheat is a waste of time you wont be able to do it.

nigger you can play dune2 on browser right here epicport.com/en/dune2

Kill yourself dude.

i dont want to play with soccer moms and nig nogs

LOOK AT THIS FAGGOT, THESE ARE THE KIND OF PEOPLE RUINING THIS BOARD

looks like AOE2 with a cancerous mobile F2P twist

He is probably been raped by f2p game developer. That's the only reasonable explanation for such hate.

Needs necromancers.

Medieval Age - technology tree and town internals

Iowa is best ship. BEST SHIP.

Why do you stroke the flames of my envy?

user is passionate, and he is right. If anyone is interested in being a successful gamedev, then it is worthwhile to consider his words. There are many ways garbage titles come into existence. Alienating your player-base and saying it is impossible to please everyone is a good way to ensure your game never leaves the garbage heap. Listen to what potential fans want. It isn't hard. If you end up having many people ask for the same thing, then the game probably needs it. If you keep doing this, then at a point the only comments you will see are ones saying the game is perfect.

That's a good thing to do, but there is something better than listening. It's better to watch what players do and how they play. People are not always honest to themselves, let alone to others.
If you figure out what they really want instead of what you think they want, you will get confessions like these:

(Actual player quotes)

Derek Smart?

Pretty much this, though will try user-san. Can I at least play as a Loli Khornate Berserker? Or at least play as a Boy♂Next♂Door in Van Darkholme's Dungeon?

Some characters

Does this game have waifu bait? Where you can impregnate her and raise a family.

Why are the villains white but the PC's some shitty brown subhumans?

Yea I met that gypsy and when he called my a gayo I was outraged there wasn't an option to put his face to a stone and stomp it.

Maybe relevant.

Spot-on.

No, but you can visit "house of pleasures" and if your character is female - work in it. You can date some characters too.

SEXISM!!!!!!!!
All forms of love must be allowed!
*can I romance my horse?*

This true? Any PC/SJW bullshit is grounds for immediate game deletion.

You can create yout hero any way you want.

So far there's a gypsy horse trader, the kike "Zweistein", a shaman-niggersmith, and lots of squatemalans in the prehistoric era. There's also Nikola Tesla and some other girthy, temporary white NPCs like that farmer and the druid. The Herald is a girthy old white man, but I've only had to see him once, and another old white-looking woman, the gardener.

Gypsy, Necromancer, and some others are wandering NPCs. From time to time some will leave and some will arrive, like happy merchant who is selling slaves and proud of it.

Is this made as a mobile game first?

No, currently it is Windows-only client.

Also you can meet this credible sir who will kindly ask you to lend some money.

Looks like one of those shitty russian city building games. I know that it's a slavic swastika you're using, really betray's your roots.
OP is a massive faggot pretending to be a dev while actually being a paid shill to not be banned on sight, complete with complimentary replies of "omg I will play this now, thank you mister bergstein"

some people just got mad at me because my char is called Ben "Zyclon B" Garrison, words have no power over people but they still get mad at them.

this game fucking sucks if you can't have fun on it.
dev why you're so fucking liar?

you can even write nazi in this piece of shit game, people is getting triggered for nothing? just my name whet the fuck is wrong with it?

kek

Think I'll actually create an account now and name my character Goebbels.

I am having fun, but people is just getting mad from nowhere, plis dev if you're there give Zyclon B a ton of speed up items to tip the scales fair.

My only concern now is that not enough people will recognize Goebbels, should I go with Mengelev or Uncle Adolf?

Uncle Adolf

Alright, do we want to make whatever the game has as a guild equivalent?

Not yet. I want to see how cutthroat this game is and how powerful the top players are first.

Remember these names, Diana and Trouble, beserker is the name of the mod, they are level 50 and they got mad at me because "you hurt the 60000 gorillons", watch of for the SJ Brigade

What starting zone did you two choose?

Nevermind, I now see how idiotic that question was.

here is the full list of people buttdevasted of "MUH 6 MILLON THE DEATH CAMPS WERE TRUTH"

sprite,
wibble
Diana
15:27:26] Norm: Diana you weren't the only one reported him
[15:27:42] Diana: Norm can you see the text banning him?
[15:28:33] Trouble: I reported him too, but cant see the ban
[15:28:40] Norm: no
[15:28:44] Diana: methos the text disappeared quickly. for that I am grateful.
[15:29:00] Zyklon B: hello can someone please attack these meanie bullies? they pretend to attack me soon, please
do something about it ;^)
[15:29:19] methos: 1 down 1 to go
[15:29:24] Diana: methos lmao
[15:29:30] Trouble: methos hahahahahahaha
[15:29:56] Diana: All sound and fury signifying nothing. :-)
[15:30:24] Old BenKenobi: all wind and pi55
[15:30:27] Sprite: Zyklon B There is not a player in the game that will help you.
[15:30:34] Diana: Old BenKenobi rofl
[15:30:56] methos: Old BenKenobi careful.. that sounds like me late on a saturday noght after a
beer and curry
[15:31:09] Diana: hahahahahahahaa!
[15:31:40] Old BenKenobi: Old BenKenobi ah you cant beat the old ways brown and mild was a good mover
[15:31:47] riley: bers must have gone somwhere to recruite kids to the game
[15:32:42] Diana: riley i look on the bright side, lol figger is near Blue. :-))
[15:32:55] snijwerk: zyklonB you are to far for my to destroy you .
[15:33:43] riley: Diana was just thinking that :)
[15:33:54] Diana: riley hehehe! great minds my dear. . .
[15:34:21] snijwerk: dangerous kids
[15:35:04] Zyklon B: shame, really a shame, you will ruin my fun, please berserker can you give me lots of speed up
items? pls these bullies are trying to detroy my fun
[15:36:09] Diana: trollin, trollin, trollin. . .
[15:36:25] wibble: this kind of person like a troll. don't feed the trolls. ignore, and they get no attention, and fade
[15:36:41] wibble: Diana lol snap. though i was more verb

[14:49:02] snijwerk: zyklon B have you visit AUSCHWITZ
[14:49:03] Diana: wibble ROFL
[14:52:28] wibble: i have visited it
[14:53:16] wibble: Diana hes a depot too
[14:53:39] Diana: wibble so he is. :-))
[14:54:32] Sprite: I have visited Dachau. Not a laughing matter.
[14:56:35] snijwerk: berserker do you know that one of your players carries the nam "zyklonB'". And do you think
that is acceptable. You ban people for using faul words but this is oke?????
[14:57:26] Diana: Can't disagree with that snijwerk. :-)
[14:57:40] snijwerk: thanks
[14:57:49] Trouble: snijwerk I agree too!

dev your game appears to be full of these4 kind of people, pls do something you fucking cunt

You weren't kidding about not having said anything. Did the mod actually do something to you?

no because, I said that this game was slow as hell, and that they were bulling me because my name.

well complaining about bullying is being pretty soft, you should expect people reacting, that's part of the fun.

Zyklon B is a gas.

Would they ban you for the name Cyanide? Or Cancer? Or AIDS?

THIS is why I hate online game. No fun allowed. Everything has to be sanitized for the most over-sensitive of normalfags.

tbh I asked if this shitty game has force labor deat camps, just because the "dev" said "the more you play it the more dark and twisted becomes", so people got mad at me and I started to bluff, lmao I just wrote that they were me bullying like nazis and they got ULTRA mad and I have like 5 people coming after me, but I made friend that is literally natsoc, gotta see what happens, if shit happens, I will start WW1 in this shitty game

AND THIS TIME THE GOOD GUYS WILL WIN PROMISE

Scam game?

What is going on? Does the game come with a free "Welcome to the Botnet" video tour, too?

We have a rule about trolling, you should have been less obvious. Talking about 4th reich and white power is too fat, no wonder you were reported and silenced. You have to hone your trolling skills.

your game is shit I will going to make a much better game than your game will ever become

go fuck yourself you cunt

Kill yourself, sell your corpse to cannibals, and cry the last remaining drops of moisture out your body in hell as the cannibals complain about how little meat there is under all that fat and toss out your defiled corpse.

Industrial Age tech tree and town internals

Is this shitposting or does this dev have a huge ego?

kill yourself, never show your discusting face again

You'll be denounced as literally Hitler for advertising on this place which doesn't play video games.

Yanderekun 2.0

I played this game, there's no depth in strategy or city building it's just a skinner box, like clash of clans or farmville, OP should spend his time and money rethinking the entire game.

This. I'm not impressed for now. Maybe later.

You need to rename the game process from core.exe to something specific, it's annoying trying to find something in the task manager that has a generic name

If I may say something OP, just some brutally honest feedback about your downloader. It's shit. Seriously every two minutes I have to click update cause it stops for no reason

That's the impression I've been getting. Not the first time I've seen this.

What?

Playing it as well and I think the only "strategy" is trying to build shit while not capping your resources.

Initially it picks up pretty linear as we have to teach the basics and not making learning curve too steep, but even in the beginning you have multiple choices, you can rush towards second town or focus on tech to get next age and better structures faster. Also while building you can to balance between resources and construction speed - making more huts will reduce construction speed, but while building them you will postpone other important things like resource or science buildings. Also you have to build some army to fight monsters and level up your hero earlier as the army with hero is much stronger, etc. The game has many choices and you have to compromise and set priorities all the time.

I am trolling my dear ignorant dev, obvious? what are you smoking, and I didn't call for white power just yet and people got mad, seriously, if you want a real game about city building let people do their things, you can't control the way of the world, you can't control people ideas, unmute me or I'll doss your shitty game to the fucking death. By the way nice anti cheat system. I am going to fuck your game up because you got mad at words. Is no trolling, we must secure the world for the advancement of the good genes.

why you come here if you didn't want "trolls" in your shitty game in first place? this is 8ch make up your fucking mind

I am not mad at words, as you can see above, people are telling me what a piece of shit I am and I am pretty calm - they can have their opinion. However, we have to protect game community from becoming toxic like in every fucking single online game out there, hence the moderation. Talk is cheap, you can build an army and wipe others off the map in this game, that's worth a thousand words and it is not restricted by the rules at all.

dude, you can't protect this, this is your game, everyone in the internet is toxic, if you wanted to make this game child friendly, why come here to all places to shill about it?

this is the kind of people you want to protect? this toxic by your definition, so no one can have freedom of speech but freedom of hate, "words" and cause wrongthink

02:09:32] berserker: well, apparently this Zyklon guy broke rule #2 so he is silenced
[02:09:46] Nandhu: hi
[02:10:51] Qwars: hi
[02:45:45] dbarns: i have a better gas for zyklon
[02:47:05] dbarns: but i do love little trolls that live in their mothers basement covered in cheeto dust :)
[02:50:58] dbarns: main reason they are called trolls btw, the roof of the basement is like the bridge that trolls live
under. did you all know that? :)
[02:57:54] blue: dbarns personally, i just hope that everyone can remember not to feed the trolls
[03:03:39] dbarns: blue feed the trolls cheetos, little fatty bellys love it.
[03:06:48] FaTaLiTy: Hello everybody! how do you find the treasure hunter perk?
[03:07:44] FaTaLiTy: And how to use the potions?
[03:12:06] dbarns: FaTaLiTy if you look up at the tabs in your toolbar at the top you will see a crown,
that is your hero tab. there you can find all the stats and perks for your hero that you can upgrade
[04:04:51] FaTaLiTy: dbarns Thanks and how about potions?
[04:18:34] November: Yeah Sasa !!!!!
[04:19:14] snooky: congrats Sasa
[04:19:14] Ophelia: Yay grats Sasa !!!!!
[04:19:32] Sasa: Thanks
[04:21:05] Scapeli: Sasa : Congrats !!!!!
[04:28:10] Trixy: Sasa Congrats! :)
[04:34:35] Andruxius: Sasa Congtrats ! :)
[04:34:49] Andruxius: *Congrats
[07:22:48] Azhriaz: Meghan Congratulations!
[07:22:59] Meghan: Azhriaz ty!
[07:25:47] Fungi: woo-hoo Meghan .
[11:25:15] Debswillow: rudaraija Have we met?

So "berserker" is the OP? And he's buttflustered by some light trolling in his freemium game he came here to shill?

"Trolling" - how is this decided? When enough people cry about it? Then I'll always be getting in trouble. I've already been saying "May white power be with you" to other players and I can deal with them getting butthurt and ganging up on me, but not if I'll constantly be getting in trouble because of hurt feelings.

And not getting in trouble with other players, but getting in trouble with the administrators, the moderators, the referees, etc., because of players' hurt feelings.

Yes. At my stage, I believe having too many resources is simply a burden, and that I only want to have a high storage so that my production doesn't get wasted as much when I'm sleeping in real life. Ideally, I should be trying to convert my resources/production into buildings/units as fast as possible, so I'm now at 96% construction speed.

I have a question though, do huts affect affect unit construction speed?

A good strategy is to focus on huts first to keep them down to 50% (minimum) as fast as possible and then upgrading them when your population grows and slows construction down. This way you will be slightly slowed down at first, but it will pay off pretty fast.

No, unit construction speed affected by the level of the corresponding building. The higher building is, the more units and faster they train. Having high military buildings is essential for warrior-type players not just because of army size, but because you can retrain lost troops quickly. However, military buildings reduce culture and culture is essential for growing your domain (you need to grow domain to settle more towns) so be careful about it.

Fuck you and never advertise your shit here again if Ben Garrison of all things is too far for you.

I miss oldschool Tribal Wars where all you needed was a 3 usd per month sub. Was the least pay2win MMORTS that existed

Kill yourself leftypol

It looks interesting (even though it feels more like city ville than age of empires) but the deal breaker is being a F2P MMO, i don't want to see another F2P MMO for the rest of my life, the only good one i've ever seen was TERA, and even that wasn't that good.

Actually scratch that, i don't want to see another MMO period.
The entire genre was milked dry and all it's monetization models suck.

delete your game
take all the art
make a new game that's basically a rise of nations clone
then we'll talk.

Your art looks great. Your gameplay looks like absolute shite.

Just to understand your feedback better - have you actually played the game to do a verdict about gameplay, or you are the person of ultimate mental strength who can figure it out of couple screenshots and a trailer?

bump

this game is actually pretty well done for what it is

Looks pretty neat, art style is not my favorite but what can you do.

Cool that dev posts/shills here

Gonna wait till at least early beta trough

Thank you. Believe it or not, we have been working on this game with real heart.

What's the difference between armor and health? What's the difference between cavemen and witch doctors? I want to build an army that never dies.

Armor reduces amount of damage per hit, health is how much damage unit can take until death.
Cavemen are good tanks-meatshields, they fight in the front taking damage. Witchdoctors are healers - they prolong life of whole army.

I'm going to make my hero a tank and so that people aggro him he's going to have high wisdom for the army armor bonus and the army healing, in addition to witch doctors's healing. Will that still be too squishy? Should I use cavemen instead? Armor scaling seems to be miniscule.

They were designed so they both would be useful in different situations and noone is superior to another. Pick the one which you think will suit you.

question - I haven't gotten to settler yet but when I get one, how far apart generally do you settle a town from your starting village?

Carl the cuck levels of sperging. Literally just autistic shit flinging if I've ever seen it. Calling people childish yet you can't go 5 words without saying "2 DIGIT IQ", "Disgusting", "Pathetic" "SERIOUSLY!??!?!", etc. People like you are part of the reason the industry is fucked and Holla Forums will continue to have no games. Bitch as much as you want about normalfags ruining everything they touch, but cancerous shit like sperging out at the smallest shit is the reason why dev's that might come here for feedback end up leaving for normalfags. It's happened multiple times already, it will happen again and idiots like you will still be sitting here wondering why no one listens to you. Although, given that you're clearly a millennial narcissist who thinks every dev should do whatever they can to suck your dick this will fall on deaf ears.

It's a false flag I think. The guy who made those pictures "Rust dev" sperged out in the /agdg/ red sky release thread because "how dare you make a release thread for your free game when there is an /agdg/ thread up", which basically outed his newfaggotry because there have been release threads for ages now. Then he went into hardcore damage control. It wasn't just "Lol kill yourself my man, I'm better lol" shitposting though.

You cannot settle in the cell adjacent to any other town, but that's probably the only limit. Ideally you would like to settle towns as far from each other as possible, which will allow you to cover larger areas with your domain and grab more global resources. However there are multiple caveats:

1) Some spots are more lucrative than others. For example if you want a large army, you would like to aim for 9+ food spot.

2) You may want to go the way where important globals are. Early in the beginning the best resource is horses as it allows you to build stable-like structures and train mounted units. In Renaissance and further the Sulphur is critical as you cannot have firearms otherwise. You will also needs Aluminium in industrial to build planes, and Uranium for nukes in Information Age, but that last one is not implemented yet.

3) Sea or river shores are very important, because they allow you to build ships and that's the only way you can access water. This includes both naval trade and naval warfare.

4) You must take into account your neighbors. Settling a town next to someone's border usually considered a passive-agressive act in this game, so make sure your neighbor is not from some top alliance and overall it won't hurt to talk to others. More often than not good bluff or communication can solve things that would take a lot of time and resources to overcome.

I've built spies - now how do I spy on someone?

Man I absolutely love these games with nice 2D graphics and Settlers, but withuot single-player, it's a no-go. Props for the gommie statue on the second pic tho.

Click on target town - there should be red button with a looking glass icon on it.

Nope, there isn't. I've got Plunder, Send Army, Send Resources, Use Special Item, and a Question Mark

You either don't have free spies, or you have moved them somewhere outside of your towns (like quest location).
When you have unoccupied spy at least in one of your towns, the icon should be there.

I've got 5 spies waiting.

Is there any kind of a clan mechanic? If so, is there a Holla Forums group?

Also, how do I know this gaem isn't actually spyware

shill thread, roll for dubs

it looks like there are alliances but im not sure how you get in one. would be down for a Holla Forums group

Indeed. Tell me your hero name and I will check your account to see whether this is a bug or not.

Nevermind, I have figured it out from the screenshot. Will check now.

Ok, figured it out, you are still under novice protection and unable to attack/spy others while it is still active (they are unable to as well). However the message explaining it unclear - we will make it more understandable.

hey abe shekleburg im you're neighbor to the north

btw Diana is a cunt

Well, as you can see, being a game developer is being an outcast - old players hate you because you are trying to fix the balance they are used to abuse, new players hate you because you are trying to shill, cancerous fags hate you just because. Fun times!

Makes sense.

yeah, but at least you hopefully get money

btw how do you send PMs?

There is a bubble button in player info. Just be careful about shitposting there - you will be reported in no time.

[08:29:03] Diana: So, if I get this right, alliances can't reinforce members who are newer than the rest of the members? And they can't reinforce either? Even if they are being attacked by equal aged
heroes?
[08:29:30] Diana: The younger can't reinforce either so they won't learn much about defense that way.
[08:30:00] Trouble: why is reinforcment even part of this? it makes no sense!!!
[08:31:21] Diana: what is the point then of taking in new players, teaching them the game, nurturing them and making them feel welcome?
[08:32:29] Trouble: and I can reinforce Diana with a hero 31 days old, but she cant use the same hero to reinforce her. again, makes no sense!!
[08:32:53] Diana: and that also means secondary heroes created more than 30 days after the first hero are useless to the older heroes in the alliance as well as the youngest ones.
[08:33:17] Ratty: Diana As this stands there is very little point, it appears to take a left turn into wierdness.
[08:34:02] Diana: I get the broad intention but the implementation seems a bit overworked.
[08:34:29] Trouble: it hasn't been thought through!
[08:35:00] Ratty: Yes!!!, totally agree!! needs to be re-thought and implemented in a different way.
[08:43:20] Sprite: How can you get stripes, if you can not attack someone 30 days older than you?
[08:44:27] VolFan: I don't understand the purpose of any of it.
[08:45:01] Diana: not to mention protectorates are now useless as a deterrant to others.

[08:45:27] Sprite: Oh, yeah. I didn't even think of that.
[08:56:56] Diana: I think this hurts new players tbh.
[08:57:35] Diana: they won't find places to learn the game in relative safety.
[08:58:15] Diana: maybe that won''t' matter in a larger community but it matters here.
[09:09:30] berserker: the resinforcement is part of it because it should work both ways. if older players can't attack someone, yet older players can reinforce with their largely overpowered armies, there is
no point in at
[09:09:32] berserker: attacking
[09:09:56] berserker: with this limit players are limited to interact with players of relatively same level of advancement like them

[09:10:44] Diana: berserker it does not need to work both ways. I can understand not letting me attack a two week old hero, even if they are offensive to the entire game lol but not letting me reinforce
my
[09:10:49] Diana: own alliance members?
[09:10:59] Diana: and not letting me attack someone older?
[09:11:02] berserker: re-read what i wrote
[09:11:51] Diana: I can read Bers. You have gutted the purpose of an alliance taking in new players.
[09:12:12] berserker: highly subjective
[09:12:38] Diana: not at all. plain fact. my new players now have absolutely no reason to feel safe.
[09:13:23] berserker: "feel safe" is as subjective as it gets
[09:13:41] berserker: in order to keep it balanced, both attacks and reinforcements should be limited
[09:13:46] Diana: protectorates are meaningless unless the sole purpose is to scam resources from someone since I can't protect or reinforce anyway if they are younger than me by more than 30 days
[09:14:06] Diana: and the younger players can't attack me either. what is the purpose of that?
[09:14:10] berserker: you can protect your younger members with other younger heroes in your alliance
[09:14:24] berserker: it will be enough, since only younger enemies can attack them, so it's balanced
[09:15:01] berserker: younger can attack younger, older can attack older, what's so complicated about it?
[09:15:12] Diana: lol again if I take in a new player and the rest of us are more than 30 days older then no protectorate for any time will work
[09:15:31] Diana: it's not complicated. it's too restrictive as written.
[09:16:03] Diana: berserker anyone within 30 days can attack. They can vary in strength depending on how fast they play.
[09:16:21] berserker: so?
[09:16:29] Diana: so if 10 day old baby I am "protecting" is hit by someone 40 days old I can't help them one bit.
[09:16:38] berserker: we are evening out the chances, not making evenone equal
[09:16:59] berserker: other members of your alliance can help
[09:17:16] Diana: no they can't if they are too old and most of us are too old to help new members.
[09:17:24] Diana: we don't all make secondary heroes you know
[09:17:34] berserker: yes, you can't help your "10 day baby" but you also cannot attack other "10 old babies" which evens things out
[09:17:57] ulukai: like poor despo do…
[09:17:58] Diana: no one here who is 96 days old has been attacking 10 day babies.
[09:18:05] Diana: I certainly haven't.
[09:18:23] berserker: yeah, right, everyone is saint here
[09:18:40] ulukai: great ballance
[09:18:44] Diana: berserker we aren't saints but there is nothing to be served by it.
[09:19:41] Diana: because someone thinks three offensive players MIGHT be hit we all of a sudden are worried?
[09:19:54] Bailey: Bumholeo
[09:20:02] Diana: Bailey lol
[09:20:34] berserker: Diana the fact that you are the most vocal, does not make you represent the majority. this update was done not because of my whim, but because it was necessary
[09:21:14] blue: berserker necessary to protect your racist, homophobic friends, you mean?
[09:21:21] berserker: the veteran players opressed the smaller ones too much so they even scared to post as anonymous on forum and have to resort to PMs

[09:21:22] Diana: berserker others may not be online. :-)) I doubt I will be the most vocal by far. In any event we take care of it by saying we can't use advanced weaponry or gear on someone two
ages belo
[09:21:34] Bailey: She does represent many of us. Perhaps changes should go up for vote from all.
[09:21:58] Thor: berserker If it was so necessary, the timing of it appears a little suspect, to say the least:(
[09:22:08] Diana: I'm not scaring anyone off berserker
[09:23:05] berserker: yeah, conspirace theories time
[09:24:34] Koluki: berserker did nothing wrong
[09:34:01] berserker: blue everyone who is playing this game is my friend. i am trying hard to promote this game everywhere possible, to bring all kinds of audience for a test. if you don't like some
people
[09:34:16] berserker: you can bring better people into this game, everyone will thank you
[09:37:20] Diana: Why link the attack prohibition to soley chronological time? Why not make it apply instead to someone one two tech stages below. Like many of us already do informally?
[09:38:08] berserker: because that will motivate some people to stay below intentionally
[09:38:39] Diana: berserker except you have already said time and time again that there is no reason we have to research every age.
[09:38:54] Thor: Diana That is a very good suggestion, people grow at very different speeds and that would balamce things up imo
[09:39:01] blue: i could not, in good conscience promote this game to others without mentioning the caveat that the developers welcome players that are socially offensive to the calibre of people that i
associate wit
[09:39:07] Ganze: dee9c03b4f2f45e484de151995a5c802
[09:39:10] berserker: research is not the only advancement vector. you can build more towns, upgrade buildings inside towns, etc
[09:40:03] fingernugget: Obviously this is not a FINAL SOLUTION instead of 100% restricting how people are allowed to play how about you "game design" around it and just give newer players more
defencive options and easier
[09:40:04] blue: not just welcome, but bend over backwards to protect
[09:40:05] berserker: blue developers welcome all kinds of players without limits. there are game rules and breaking them will result in punishment, but other than that - there are no restrictions
[09:40:13] Diana: very few decide to not research all the techs. part of the fun of the game is discovering new stuff to build and use.
[09:40:42] Diana: fingernugget enough with the n azi terminology already
[09:41:21] Diana: come on berserker take a look at this guy. he is a provocateur.
[09:42:01] blue: berserker pfft…you don't even know what your rules are…and even so, you have those that get around it like your buddy just did there…not overtly offensive unless you knew where it
was
[09:42:03] blue: coming from
[09:42:38] berserker: so far the biggest provocateur is blue
[09:42:47] Diana: berserker not remotely
[09:43:22] Diana: berserker she is deeply offended as are most of us by the repeated use of n azi references by people such as fingernugget
[09:43:45] blue: berserker wow, really, bers?
[09:43:47] snijwerk: delete this guy
[09:43:50] Trouble: berserker I know you are from way past wartime, but even you should know that is not the case!
[09:44:37] Trouble: if there is poison in a body, you suck it out or cut it out!
[09:44:55] fingernugget: :DDD:DDD:D:DDD these guys seem like rich children i think you should cater to them and milk them im not even mad :DDD
[09:45:09] fingernugget: do what they ask if they keep investin money into the game
[09:45:18] Trouble: fingernugget we do not care what you think
[09:45:26] Diana: fingernugget you are one reason I won't 'spend another dime my friend.

[09:45:52] berserker: i do not cater to those who pay or do not pay, my goal is to make a good balanced game
[09:46:44] berserker: looks like specific part of players love drama and just can't get by without trying to grab some attention on CC
[09:47:14] berserker: i haven't got a single PM from them, which proves they are not constructive at all and just seeking attention and venting off
[09:47:47] berserker: anyway. this conversation is over, if you need explanation about update - you can PM me
[09:47:49] Diana: berserker I was going to pm you but you usually just blow me off lol
[09:48:00] blue: berserker if you are referring to me, this is clearly a lie, since i have pm'd you already about this issue days ago
[09:48:00] ulukai: lets change conversation,make the auto equipment available,i think all they like it:)
[09:48:04] berserker: if you continue flame war in common chat you will be silenced
[09:49:25] fingernugget: Ok do something like "satanic curse" or "divine wrath" that new players can apply to players that are 30days older than they and when you get attacked their army gets 50% miss
chance for all hits for
[09:50:19] Diana: that's not a bad idea actually
[09:50:24] fingernugget: complete restrictions are a bit bad just give alot of incentive like crippling them from continuous attacks
[09:52:07] fingernugget: you should have the option at totem to build a curse for the next attacking army that is far far ahead of you
[09:52:52] Diana: ahead in tech or time or both?
[09:56:18] fingernugget: could also be based on hero xp and levels but again some people would just not use their hero at all or level up, but that would also hurt them a bit but then would be able to
cripple your army if att
[10:02:08] Alibaba: fingernugget How about maturing your ideas first and post them on Forum, before venting them in cc. Than all can post a reaction. My experience is that good ideas
get a follow up from devs.
[10:11:29] Kyle: hey guys just started. without having played from the beginning, am I doomed?
[10:22:40] Divius: No. Players are sometimes doomed in certain locations but not from the game itself. Have fun!
[10:24:14] Twisted Fate: Hey guys…so if I understand this correctly - there is a new "Bad boys" guild around here…a guild which can ignore all rules and is prtected by the head developer.Can I
join?
[10:26:27] fingernugget: rules 1 and 2, google them

HAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT THIS IS NESS WRIGHT REPORTING IN, I CAN'T BELIEVE I MISSED ALL THIS HAHAHAHAHA. HAIL FIGGERNAGGOT!

I think I'm going to make an Alliance called Wall of TRiUMPh

Or North Wall

Luckily for new players, today's update prohibits heroes attack others who are more than 30 days younger or older, so this should grant some protection, but nevertheless, some old players are pissed and want blood. They will come, so don't skip on towers and defense. Finish the Bulat's quest, it gives good rewards and will teach you how to put basic defense.

Considering I had a lvl 50 player threaten me just because I picked despotism and was near to one of their friends, I think this is a pretty good update

Schway.

I've gotta change capitol name to Jerusalem. And we should probably alliance up, once noob protection expires.

Am I misreading this, or is that going to stop all PVP between everyone who didn't sign up at a similar time? That does seem like it's going to make things painful for older players.

Looks like shit, OP. Plaster cute anime grills all over it and I might reconsider.

[20:02:31] Babd Catha: Just to let you know, but when you use what are also thought of as racist names, you are only lowering
yourself to the level of these players who are not respected at all. It diminishes your message.
[20:06:08] Abe Shekelburg: Are you some kind of filthy [email protected]/* */? I came here to play video games, not to be persecuted by
disgusting bigots like you.
[20:07:14] Abe Shekelburg: Are you jewish? No? Didn't think so. You don't get to judge me for making a joke name based on my
own culture, you insensitive priviliged prickwad.
[20:08:01] Babd Catha: I'm not sure why you are taking offense. I believe all religions are to be respected, but when you use
the kind of language you are using, it actually works against you. Perhaps you just don't care
[20:08:48] Babd Catha: And guess what? My father is Jewish and I honor him as a wonderful man.
[20:09:34] Babd Catha: My father would be very offended by the way you choose to defend a great religion.
[20:10:58] Abe Shekelburg: So you aren't Jewish. And yet you're judging me. The person that is a Jew. For making a Jewish
joke. About my Jewish heritage.
[20:11:17] Abe Shekelburg: I'd tell you to check your privilige, but you seem to be blissfully unaware of it.
[20:13:24] Babd Catha: I'm finished discussing a serious subject with you, which you want to make into a verbal slug fest. I am
not judging you, but I am judging your words. Words and deeds are what we judge in this life.
[20:13:36] Babd Catha: You have no trouble judging the words of others.
[20:14:18] Abe Shekelburg: You're literally not allowed to judge me, you racist pig. You're priviliged, simply because you're
NOT Jewish.

Sounds like a bunch of fags butthurt that they can't stomp new players. Basically the scum of multiplayer games.

They killed my dog. And my settler. That settler cost 1000 food, lumber, and stone. Losing him hurt. But my wall stood tall. And they will pay.

Oh yea, I did try to plunder them first though.

It really amazes me how butthurt these people get over silly names and the occasional veiled racist reference. How do they survive in the real world? Do they only know safe spaces and their bedroom?

I know it's been rehashed and talked about to hell, but I try not to interact with such stupid normalfags I've always considered anti-racism rules in games to mean in the context of harassment, no saying, "Fuck you, worthless nigger and the crack whore you came out of." These people would probably freak out over a fucking Polish joke though.

Why do they care? It doesn't affect them. oh well, niggers gonna nig.

yeah we should definitely alliance up at some point (obviously we need the tech first). funkernoughat is to the east of me and one of us so we should be able to reinforce each other alright.

we must avenge your honor with the tears of our enemies

Yes, it will.

Yes, many of them are pissed already, but this has been coming a long way, months, maybe even years. I was hoping this problem would be resolved organically, but there is no such solution, so we had to put a hard restriction. Nevertheless, I think it will make the game more balanced, forcing players to interact with other playesr who started at similar time and thus have similar chances for success.
For some reason the old players think I did this to protect guys coming from here (which is not true), and that makes them even more agressive towards you so hold on tight.

Next time hide your weak units like settlers who are not supposed to fight in shelter or in some quest location (like Herald's Home).

Alliance leader will have to max out the mission building to allow more members, the rest only need it at level 1 to join.

just tried creating an account
why do you need so much personal data? (Country of Residence, Birth Date, Your Real Name)
fucking insane password rules:
NO FUCKING TLS
YOU ARE TRANSMITTING PASSWORDS AND PERSONAL DATA OVER AN UNSECURED CONNECTION
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yea I didn't go for the stash/shelter. But oh right, I can do that with quest locations.

Shelter is more convenient as you don't have to care about food, but quest locations will work as poor man's shelter alright.

So wait…how do I return resources from quest locations? There has to be an option for that, right?

hey dev will trump posting be construed as racism or some shit? I've got a couple toots of my horn left and want to MAGA

Still around dev guy? Every time I login to the game it freezes at this part and does pretty much nothing.

Looks weird. Perhaps firewall blocked a connection or something? Have you tried to reboot PC to see if it helps? Do you run the game as administrator?

Trolling is not allowed there, so it would depend on context greatly. If you will express your political views in the middle of related conversation it's alright. If you will do it to cause grief intentionally - that will be clear and reported. If you really want to troll, your best bet would be to become strong in the game so the others won't be able to wipe you. That will make them upset to no end and won't be against the rules. If you just post something provoking, they will report you, you will get silenced, and they win, end of story.

collectivism is a little op don't you think?

lol no
You COULD just let people have freedom of speech in your game, which would make it become popular because most people enjoy that. Or you can do this, be a fucking retard and thought police and drive people away from your game.

The game looked kinda good but I wont be trying it now that I see what kind of anti freedom homo you are.

Holy fuck you are so fucking pathetic. Just end your life but first delete your garbage game.

Go back to 4chan you shitposter.

It's like you want to be a failure. Free2Pay is code for running a lot of servers and hoping for revenue from shitty microtransactions. I hope you've run the math on the freeloader vs paying customer and revenue vs server costs because I'm pretty sure you're not going to succeed. You could just make a regular RTS instead and host lobby lists on your multiplayer servers instead of the entire game. One of the big problems with MMORTS is that RTS gamers are typically not inclined towards MMO mechanics and MMO gamers are typically not drawn towards RTS mechanics, and total casual layabouts tend not to go for RTS either, so uh, good luck, because I'm not sure a market actually exists for your game. Age of Empires Online had the benefit of having a giant franchise behind its name and no competitors in its niche, and it got scuttled in two years with a full shutdown in one more year because it was too expensive to maintain.

So, just so you're aware, you're running headlong into failure. You'd have more odds of success if you took out the MMO aspects and tried to sell it as a regular RTS for a cheap price with a free demo (with some online play) to lure in customers. The RTS genre has poor offerings as of late, so it's easy to stand out.

Your game looks like some mobile, iPad, or facebook shit. But what you are selling is a computer game. Stop following the trend of games that look like kiddie cancer. The kiddies don't like RTS and the RTS gamers don't like kiddie shit. Clearly you have played Age of Empires, so try copying its UI some more so that you don't look like a miserable joke. The dialog screen could use help too. Pretty much your stock JRPG dialogue screen (Golden Sun, Chrono Trigger) would probably serve you a bit better than your current glowing sprites joke screens.

he's still an insufferable faggot.

Yes and no. It was made for those people who want to play alone at their own pace, so they are basically thrice as powerful in defense, but thice as weak in offense. However since in the game you can be attacked by numerous players at the same time it only saves them at early stages of 1 vs 1 PvP, but later at many vs many PvP it does not matter all that much, but they are capped at attacking anyone.

If is a good idea to use plunder if you are not sure about outcome. In plunder rams won't work, so don't bring them, but other units will retreat when receive significant damage.

You mean freedom of shitposting.

GAMEPLAY is what should make the GAME ultimately popular or not.

Go back to Holla Forums

Is that player portrait the motherfucker from the covers of those fantasy law firm fake books that I desperately wish were real

Business Fantasy confirm

Samurai shields existed. They were rare as fuck, but they did exist.

please stop bumping your own thread about your shitty waiting game

Or else?

I'll shitpost until there's no survivors.

gas me. Totem upgrade is expensive as fuck, and it's getting slow and hard to upgrade production and storage buildings.

Have you maxed your huts?

I..Is that a masturbation chamber..?

Can I rotate buildings and destroy trees and debris that's stopping me from building shit?

you do realize everyone's shitting on you cause you're so painfully and obviously insecure, right? it's clear that you're not from here and it's obvious that negative posts get to you on a personal level.

Smaller trees and debris will be automatically removed when you place buildings, they do not prevent you from placing them. Larger ones like hills and dense forests are obstacles.

…or you are misreading my thread bumps.

So with all the shekels you are farming off of the idiots who buy into this are you going to invest in making something worth playing or are you just going to try at more ways of making it rich?

Don't worry shlomo, I came here for feedback, not to take away your hard-earned shekels. I know you don't believe me, but how about a giveaway?

Here is coupons for free 10000 Enkord Cash (in-game currency) each (roughly equivalent of $10):

f935e86aefaf4d7c90b45080954674e2
a98ba6c3d22d4d538818d4015cfe86b1
4b5fb317a9dd418aadcd0c3f329da997
e29675b59ce44ef1b6fd7aad46c688c7
7796701756eb4f63ba0b22f3a25e830f

They are valid only for recent accounts, so feel free to use it, but if you do, please post here which one you have consumed so others will know.

so are we raiding this faggot's shitty game now to destroy any chance of success?

Fuck off and die.

reported

In marketing something, you use sex to draw in your audience. Remember those banner ads that had some 3d girl getting fucked and it had text that said "The HOTTEST GAME Online. PLAY NOW!" but when you clicked on it, it was absolutely nothing?

OP is doing that too. He knows the video game market is full of incels and he's using sex to draw us in.

OP IS A FLAMING FUCKING FAGGOT

That's not really what I asked, I wanted to know if you were going to spend those shekels you will probably make off of this game and make something of value, you clearly have the resources but you've used them to make this, and I've played this, it's not good.

Awesome.

How far into the game have you played? What have you disliked the most?

Where do I see how many science points I have? shouldn't this be in the Tech tab?

oh nevermind, I figured it out, what's being invested is resources

Is the common channel based on which region you are in?

Also what's the city limit? Everyone the leader boards seems to have about 6-7 towns. But what's stopping them from creating more?

shit game literally farmville tier

Science points are not accumulated, they are spent per hour on currently selected Technology or lost if you are not researching anything.

It broadcasts to the whole server, but currently we have only one region so it does not matter.

There is no hard city limits but starting from 3rd town corruption starts kicking in which reduces your resource income, culture, and science spending so at 6-7 towns it becomes pretty tough so players are not building more. However there are different politics which allow to sort of overcome that restrictions. Monarchy has corruption dependent on how close your towns are towards each other, if you place them very tight, you can build 10-15 towns with similar level of corruption.

what's your opinion on alts?

I played until I was roman, the only thing the game had that was slightly enjoyabe was that there was a world where you and other people were building empires and you could watch other empires grow at the same time as your own and you could trade resources across the map, but none of that is done well, you can't put tariffs on carts passing through your territory, or lock carts from moving through your territory, you can't set up automated traderoutes to trade resources with neighbours or between towns automatically, and that's just trading.

"City building" is a joke, there is no strategy to it, and your city will always end up an ugly mess, combat is 100% build more units to win there is not strategy to it, there is no routing, no breaking enemy formations with a charge or anything but click where you want to fight and maybe you have the stronger group of men. The puzzle/adventure pixel hunts aren't at all relevant to strategy, it's just a distraction because the game takes forever for anything to be achieved.

I hope people have been stupid enough to hand over their hard earned cash for a game that does nothing right.

Here's a hint, take the money you've made and try make something people will actually look forward to playing, instead of something people lazily stumble upon and just end up getting hooked on thanks to it's cheap addictive design.

because alts have ruinned every none theme park based MMO and more so specially these kinda web based games since you can effectively get lots of resources for nothing due to trading and this always makes p2w shit null as well

Yes, we do understand the problem of alts and we also do understand, that we can't ban/prohibit them as it means fighting hopeless uphill battle. Therefore we allow them, but there is a system in place which detects them and marks them as "associated" one towards another. That "association" status is public, permanent, and also limits interactivity between associated accounts, i.e. you can't send resources or troops from one towards another, you cannot attack someone who was attacked by other associated account and so on.

Basically we are allowing people to play alts, but prevent them from getting advantage because of it. I realize that if someone really want to avoid the association it is possible, but it will require some significant tech effort, so it won't happen massively and rare cases won't affect the overall game balance at large.

I saw the trailer, and although I can't be bothered to actually play the demo, I am impressed and happy that you decided to get feedback from here.

It seems like a mix of Spore, Diablo and Civilization. How does each of the following relate to and support each other?
Hero RPG stuff
Civilization stuff
Dungeon crawling
Multiplayer online
SimCity Stuff

Really, it's easier to see once to understand, but I will try to explain:

Your hero is the only unit you can control inside towns and quest location. You can order your army to follow him or stay at camp. The hero can interact with other items and NPCs - you can talk to them, get quests, fish, dig for treasures, etc. Hero can be leveled up, you can increase stats and pick perks for him, making it unique builds. You can also equip gear which are craftable and overall have random stats sort of like in Diablo.

The world map is basically it - grow domain, settle new towns, uncover the world map, capture globals, attack other players. There is also large tech tree similar to Civilization game, but much larger as game session is designed to last months - you unlock everything there.

Dungeons are randomly-generated quest locations, you can bring your hero there and explore.

Basically imagine Civilization on single very big map with thousands of players on it. It would be impossible to make it turn-based ofcourse, so here is is slowed down realtime like in all MMO strategy games.

Unlike Civilization where the inside of your town is pretty simplistic, here you can build and customize it the way you like - pick where you place buildings, the build order and requirements are a bit more elaborated, etc.

I can make an alliance now, what should the name be?
When it's made just put your name into the thread and I can invite you.

On a side note, why do some cities have rainbows over them?

That's indicator of how cultural the town is. Basically the relation of cutlure towards population. When culture is high and population is low - rainbow appears. That's usually an indicator that the town has little to no military buildings which usually reduce culture. Also, not always, but quit often it means the defenses are not that big.

Flip the black sun horizontally and I'll consider it goty

Much better

In today's update we have added a new unit - the Militia (cop, KGB edition)