Multiplayer Co-Op RPGs?

What are the best you can think of? (Preferably with no monthly fee)

I've played pic related but it had shit online multiplayer, and stopped working randomly, i'm still looking for a fix.
I also liked Path of Exile which i'm gonna try again once the 6 added chapters update is gonna hit.

Divinity Original Sin : Enhanced Edition.

My bad, I mistook multiplayer for co-op.
Still a really kickass game though.

Yeah most stuff flagged as multiplayer has one single arena for pvp.
I wonder if they do it to get the multiplayer tag as percieved added value

Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance 2
I don't know if 1 is. Pretty fun, worth a try if you can emulate/find an old copy.

Baldur's Gate 1/2
Icewind Dale
Neverwinter Nights 1/2
Divinity: OS
Diablo 2
System Shock 2 (yes, really)

How many of those can i host with Hamachi?
I don't wanna deal with shit servers from 2002, Two Worlds already fucked me in the ass.

I've played all of them through Hamachi or direct connect at one point or another except for D:OS which might use steam servers.

Champions of Norrath has 4 player co-op

D&D: Heros for Xbox

Bitch, don't you greentext me. The only way to play co-op BG is with the EE cancer edition and you know it.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:25fb0fb1598db3c5575268171ca24f5ae92cd0c9&dn=Good%20Old%20Games%20(GOG)%20Colossal%20Collection%20-%201%2c200%2b%20DRM%20Free%20Games%20-%20October%2029th%2c%202015&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.istole.it%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fglotorrents.pw%3a6969%2fannounce

You still don't get it, do you? Free AIDS is still AIDS, and you should be drawn and quartered or at the very least whipped like the triple nigger that you are for recommending that drek to anyone.

Shame on you.

If you want to shitpost Holla Forums is just a couple of boards down. Or even better take your regurgitated funnyjunk gifs, shove em up your ass, and go play EE with your peers over at whatever cancerous shithole you leaked from.

I respect those digits, but you're an insufferable, whiny little faggot. You don't even have a single on-topic post here. You ran your cunt mouth to try and derail the thread, got out-memed, and now you're putting up some last-ditch damage control.

No, reddit, you're not fitting in. Take your SJW-tier whining about vidya you disapprove of elsewhere.

You don't know how to post a proper/short form magnet, you're doing it in a muh spoiler kind of way like anyone cares if you post /surv/ approved shit or not, you're pushing straight up cancer with funnyjunk material no less and then you have the sheer gall of claiming it fits or contributes to the topic of best of the multiplayer rpgs. You can't even get any dubs in (6) and counting.

Oh, I chose my words carefully, cuckling. Perhaps you should've done the same.

How embarrassing. This is the last (You) you're getting, we're done here.

There's a reason for that, you know? It's a joke subgenre and a silly question to begin with since with the right company you can have a blast playing just about anything. Plus neverwinter nights is pretty much it unless you want to stray into diablo-like arpgs like Torchlight, Don't Starve tier grind sims, Trine or Magicka not-arpg weirdness or MUDs and straight up MMORPGs. And Yahweh forbid I recommend a moba-blight to someone.

Now, don't let the door hit your ass on the way out and make sure to give my regards to Nishimura.

You forgot Borderlands :^)