4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite cartoon/movie based off a video game?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

evening

shit thread

YO I JUST REALIZED THE MAP IN ARMA 3 IS REAL

Is this the avatarfag thread?

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

Good ones exist?

I feel like my head is just at the tipping point of exploding

Morning everyone!

Finally got that buggy ass space engineer shit to work like 20 minutes ago. At least I'll have something to play after the thread today unless it crashes the first second I get into the game.

Need to fix my sleep schedule a little before I start that job, its all over the place lately.

Just got back from GameStop. Got my Switch and Breath of the Wild. Bomberman should be shipped to my house by tomorrow.

Does The Wizard count? If so, that.

If not, Street Fighter II: The Animated Movie. Especially the shower scene.

heyo pedospidey!

No you'll get banned here, but not in the waifu wednesday threads or any other thread because Marks night goons are fucking autistic

You wanna smoke

my pole and

STAY UP ALL NIGHT

Hows your day been user?

Hows the new zelda?

end my suffering

What is the channel password

how's you doing?

niggerstonguemyanus

I just started playing sims 4 for the first time. Found every white girl and make children with them. Married? No problem, just send the husband over to my patented 4 fireplace oven and watch him burn to death as we make another child I got children from the west to east coast its great, they'll all grow up together and once the gauntlet is completed, The winning child will have sex with all of the other children to create the purest aryan blood known to man

Oh, just trying to get over the feeling of beating a good game and realizing there's nothing left to be done.

To what exactly?

Is that one of those games where you can miss items/people forever?

Feeling pretty good actually, niEr automata releases on PC the same day I fly home for spring break, so I'll have a whole week off to enjoy it.

That's a cute hoppo

god shit

find another one

Only a couple people, but items are missable forever. Especially in this chapter, because you can't come back here after for training or skirmishes. It gives you a different map.

New Path of Exile league in 11 hours..
Guess that leaves 11 hours to refresh imageboards..

Good song, great album, BEST T-SHIRT

Nier is coming to pc? Figured it'd be yet another ps4 game I wanted. Hows your day been user?

I could not play that then. I'm too autistic about missing shit and yet hate using guides. Ruins a lot of games for me.

I still got Purseowner 3 to finish but come on. You don't know the feeling of loving the characters and having it all be over?

genesis better smh

Waiting for it to update. Wish I could have gotten the CE, but ah well.

League? Like tournament? Or like new content?

What'd the CE come with?

I'm going to get crucified for this, but I pirated and then bought the Angry Birds movie.

I also like the first Silent Hill film

They confirmed it a long while back, but only just now gave a concrete date. My day was ok, feeling a little stressed because it's almost the end of the quarter and I have to write a paper about epics.

I missed an item in part 2 because I didn't bring a character who has a specific fire spell. You've got your cheap ones that are just basic fireballs and have to obey line of sight. Then you've got the AoE ones that always hit and don't need line of sight. I had to burn a patch of grass to get this item. But you can't hit the grass without that AoE fire spell. Which I didn't bring because I have multiple units with the fireball spell.

Neat. When I play the Sims, I like to seal girls off in an oven and jack off while they roast to a crisp. It's kind of a fetish of mine.

But why?

Isn't that a redpill movie?

Gross. Do anything fun today user?

4am always seems to get more active near the end of of school shit like that. More people losing control I guess.

They have 3 months ladders with a new (or old in this case) gimmick. It's sort of like a test period for what content that can be added to the game.
It's what most people play, and today is the start of a new one where you can enhance zones you enter with content from former leagues.

6 new acts in 3 months time and a big expansion etc, so this is more of a padding league then anything.

There were two CEs. One came with an OST, a carrying case, and some other shit. The other came with all that, a statue of the Master Sword, and the knowledge that you own something that's harder to find than fucking Osama bin Laden. I'll find one someday. Just not today. Kicking myself for not being home that night to preorder it.

I looked back on it and cherished how good it was

the silent hill film was fairly decent actually, the studio fucked it up by making the main character a woman instead of a man like it was intended to be

ROB THREADS ARE SHIT
4 AM AKBAR

In my case it's just because I don't have to get up til 1:00 tomorrow, so I can stay up for 4am.

(checked)
Because I always buy the things I like. And I wanted to personally support the first film in a decades that has a political message that isn't marxist as fuck

Ikki Tousen I guess?

Going the crusader kings route huh?

It's okay user, I liked the first Silent Hill film too.

Where's the boom garfield? You dont ackbar without an explosion.

I mean is it a unique item though?

I tried to play that shit and never could get into it. Sounds like a nice time waster though.

The master sword thing sounds great. Why the fuck is it so rare?

Ok mark.

I really hope I work evening shifts so I can do that exact schedule.

I get the sentiment of buying things you like, but why give money to a massive soulless company who's only serving to make videogames worse?

Same, but I enjoy the adventure through the game.

That's it? I'm planning on making a jew that takes every worn out whore I discard and make him belittle them untill they starve to death.

4 AM will be victorious inshallah

Speaking of that, I've always wanted to work graveyard shift on a gas station in the middle of no where, I imagine it would be spooky in a /k/ tier skinwalker kinda way.

Guess i can't properly game until i order a new psu
Feels bad but by now i should know life will always one up you with a shit sandwich

Daughterus are NOT for lewd.

I've done that before. You mostly deal with crack heads and lot lizards. Not all that fun.

Sadly not, since I'm in my workplace. But I'm planning on playing EDF 2025 when I go home

Yes, and that's why I bought it.

I don't know if the one I missed is, but it's rare as hell at the least. There are unique missable items. You also can't get every character in one run. There's a route split early on, with each route giving two unique characters. Plus later on you have to choose if you want a unique Angel Knight (decently well-rounded melee class. Good defenses, okay attack, situational spells. This one has her own portrait and quotes and stuff) or a Lesser Demon, who is the only character of his class.

Because Ninty hates money and is bad at manufacturing several million copies of things.

As an aside, I'm playing the game now. Fuck me Amadeus this thing is gorgeous.

also toriel best tbh

I don't know shit since I have a toaster, but shit, sorry about that.

As long as you have use for it, and it ain't no sjw shit then it's good.

It's still hard to sing in my head voice since I've relied on chest voice to sing low and higher notes. Feels good to make some real progress.

This kind of shit is why I hate computers. What else you do today user?

Where you work?

It got like new game+ at least?

Give us updates on cool shit in it!

Genesis poster, are you just a NEET who can shitpost all hours of the day or are there more of you who are leejun?

No, just a postgame. You get a sword once you beat the game, for the main character. Those unique items I mentioned can make you a way better sword though. They turn one of your units into one, permanently.

There's at least one other, and he's bean

Head voice? Chest voice?

??????

Genesis poster IS Phil Collins tbh.

You live in PAL if FUCKING GAMESTOP is open this late/early? Or did it get a midnight release or something?

Sometimes you need time to reflect on what you played, be it how it ended or knowing you'll never play it for the first time again. Especially if it's the end of a series.

Fuckingexcellent. I just got the hang of the dash cancel in 4.1 and it made fencer so fucking fun.

Why not? I want to have a Granddaughter daughter.

this tbh

Soul swords like that are the best. Loved that one in suikoden 1.

Hugs only for the daughterus bud

What about vivian?

I know the identities of all Genesis posters.

Midnight launch. West coast fag. Pray for people in Hawaii who still have less than an hour to go.

Only thing is you have to find the items to make them. You get 4 total, and they're all hidden. I've never actually used one because the game's easy enough without breaking it that hard.

not that tough a feat

Shes not my daughter.

Games are always more fun when you handicap yourself.

What else you up to user?

I'm alone in a small wharehouse in a nuclear plant.

Use? I gave a copy of this film to all of my friends kids.
I'm doing my best to spread the redpill

It's ok, this machine is ages old and i cheaped out on the psu when i originally built it like an idiot
Just a slight bother like you finally get that thing you really wanted but it doesn't quite work you know?

Day just started for me, but i think i'll play some hollow knight and nier in anticipation for automata on the 17th
What was your day like?

I demand coca cola and a thick sweater or im taking my evidence to the moderators.

Who's your daughter?

you know what to do

Speak low and from your gut. That's where your chest voice is and it's where most guys sing from because it's more comfortable. "Head" voice feels more airy and when you sing or speak from it it feels like it's coming from your head instead of your chest. Think chest - low notes, head - mid-higher notes, and falsetto is for higher notes usually outside your range sung without using your vocal folds.

I'm not outright handicapping myself, that much is just overkill. They made them way too strong. I'm not doing anything but trying to get this damn fight over with so I can maybe do something else.

sounds like some weird sex moves

Oh no, my eight channel account might be suspended.

Well, hang in ther for that psu thing.

See? That's good.

Spooooopy. What happens if it blows up?

Watched comfy vids mostly. Played master blaster some. Mom is going on some work trip thing this weekend and dad works weekends so its going to be comfy as fuck.

None of your business!

How is singing user? I only ever sing in the shower because I'm a stage frightened Autist, but can you sing well to some of your favorite songs and the like? Do you do it for a job or just for fun?

See any spergs while waiting? I haven't been to a midnight release in a long time, but then again I tend to play older games anyhow, and the newer ones I do buy aren't popular enough to warrant a midnight release.

Nah, I've been inside the control room many times and did some work there. There isn't any self-destruction button on sight.

What. Do you use your nose or mouth or something?

I hate that feeling in games so much. Tends to burn me out fast.

What if I hug them with my ?

STOP TRIGGERING ME

I like the game, but 4 full fights in a row is overkill. I could just nuke the boss and end it in one turn but there's some ridiculous loot from the minions in each part. Big upgrades.

Sick and wrong!

You'll buy me it and you know it. You're here at 4am, you obviously have nowhere else left to go.

You're daughterfu isnt that /leftpol/ cat is it? You're not a communist are you?

autism

Damn, that's a nice art style, actually. I need source on this semen demon

I'll buy you it

How long is this game? Surprised you ain't beat it yet.

Who?

Meh. Most of the people there were pretty chill. Was nice being able to talk about vidya with like-minded people.

Goddamn when I first saw that in the GG thread it legit ruined my fucking day. I don't know why I go into GG and LOL threads when all they ever do is make me fucking pissed.

I think I'm about 2/3 or 3/4 through. Like I said, I had to stop to grind and find more units and stuff.

A Trick of the Tail: The Movie (2000)

What's wrong with taking your granddaughters virginity while she's still in the womb

/thread

I've seen another britbong documentary from that cunt, she always drives me crazy. Honestly they deserve the mudslime invasion. Why are europoors such fucking cucks.

Ahhhh that explains it.

I've read that doujin before.

What's up losers?

I haven't send?

I wanted to grab a decent mixture of new units but I ended up pretty much just getting Hawkmen because that was what showed up. Decent frontliners but they don't really stand out. Also ended up pumping all my statboosters into a benchwarmer and then killing her over and over again until she came back as an Angel Knight. That took a while.

only the down with us winners sadly

REG HEY DUDE I HAVE A WAIFU NOW save me.

Do not sexualize the younguns.

But you're not a genesis…?

TELL ME YOUR'E DAUGHTERFU

Ritsu will not tell me the identity of his daughter. Make him tell me.

we genesis now

here

It really saddens me too though, being a white burgerfat kid I always had so much respect for the brits, but seeing them now is just fucking terrible. And I love what used to be British culture, their music was great, I don't want to see them go extinct.

anime lolis are for sexual I will give you 20 (you)s for the source

I suppose, but for me if I want decent conversation in person about games I like I have to either get ahold of a friend (our taste in vidya isn't the same, but he's rather receptive even toward niche stuff) or go a full town over and hope a particular employee at an independent vidya store I like is in.

Will say that it surprised me when a Gamestop employee actually not only knew what Wild Arms was when I went to pick up ToCSII (I forget how the topic came up), but was even a fan of it as well.

These days I tend to refresh the catalog more often than actually clicking threads. Not much I find of interest to talk about usually, and what I do want to see more discussion of probably doesn't garner much interest. /vr/ would be a better place to do so, but /vr/ here is pretty much dead.

when you with and don't forget that

Video games soon. Hows things?

Wew did you have to look up how to do that or what?

NEVER

I'm not sure if I'm ready for the responsibility but I do have someone in mind.

Maybe brexit will save them. Though recently I was reading libshit sites and saw britbongs talking about how they felt more citizens of the EU than of the uk. Made me sick.

oi, we've got the same media problems, it doesn't mean the country on the whole is a shit hole

You can't be a pimp and a prostitute too

I hope it's just the media, but seeing shit like tv licenses and how fucking neutered any kind of weapon possession is is sad.

vid related at 1:30 shows you how chest/head/falsetto sound so you can get a better idea of what they sound like.

I can sing some songs all right, but it's hard to do karaoke because a large part of it is getting comfortable singing in front of people. I'm still developing my singing skills, so I'm not quite at the point where I can confidently practice a song on my own and get it 100%. I mostly do it for fun. I originally got into singing over insecurities over my voice, and now I keep doing it because I like it.

When a guy usually sings, the vocal folds vibrate a lot to make the quality of sound suitable for singing. when singing falsetto, only the outer edges of the vocal folds vibrate to make the falsetto quality of voice. talk in a girly voice and you'll be in falsetto.

just tbh

Grape jelly on pb&js is overrated imo Strawberry or bust.

Gay

J u s t
smh tbh imho

a shame

The only way to save yourself now is a pilgrimage to a Christian monastery in the mountain now, friend.

How do you not know? Are you even his friend?

aight

I always liked peanut butter and honey sandwiches. Can't exactly have them anymore though.

Thats the wrong kind of genesis. It's some type of straight to dvd movie.

Absolutely not. You cant bribe me to help you sexualify children. Your penis hand is on its own.

Didnt you come when we moved over from 4chan? We all have vivian when we made her when moving over.

Genesis will never be as good as Bowie.

die

I've played the game before. I did have to look up the exact stat requirements because I couldn't remember them. Basically if you have a character with high enough stats, a Lawful alignment, and who has died before, then every time they die (anyone dead at the end of a fight stays dead incidentally) they have a chance to instantly come back as an Angel Knight. If I had a male Mage who's Chaotic alignment I could make him into a Lich, which would be nice.

30 (you)s

Honus Honus does it better.

we've got a different culture then you americans, we don't need to autistically protect what's ours because people respect others stuff, it's only teenagers or foreigners that don't

you've shit tastes

I didnt ask you to question me! I asked you to help me!

Wheres the video games?

Why not?

And both of those are really good on toast. Honey sort of crystallizes on the toast. And the pb melts. Its great.

Blackberry is aight too

I did but I've never been one to browse Holla Forums really

my cock inside ur mom lol

oh. ok

u got me

So how do you keep killing them if they stay dead?

I mean getting your nuts chopped off? Come on.

well never fucking mind I died of embarrassment. All 5 of my wifes caught me cheating on them at once. Truely a fitting end

At least I know how to spell than right.

Howd you get involved then? It was mainly a Holla Forums thing.

By resurrecting them with a spell or consumable item. By the time you have high enough stats for an Angel Knight, chances are you have access to the Resurrection spell and a priest to use it.

I don't even know if I'm going to be able to manually select episodes with just the face buttons on the player itself.

Nut allergy. And yeah, it's really the way the honey and peanut butter react with each other. Makes for a crunchy sandwich.

Whats with the death eater faggot?

I never came over with gg or any of the main exoduses. Just got tired of being randomly banned by faggot mods on cuckchan and decided to try here instead. Never went back. Funny enough the mods here aren't much better these days.

Ahhhh. How often do you lose characters? That'd drive me crazy.

The genesis of sandwiches
true patrician shit right here

What do you mean, the grim reaper or the ghost? The ghost is from pic 1 where I was burning a guy alive

I've had one death in normal play and I resurrected her the next turn. Also if you recruit an enemy character (for most chapters, any enemy but the boss can be recruited) and they get killed before the fight ends (so you can formally get them as a unit) then they're gone for good, full stop.

Surprising how bee vomit can taste so good.

Surprised you randomly got a nut allergy. Figured if you always ate them you were fine. How'd you find out about it?

Wow they really made the grim reaper look like a fag in later games. I only ever fucked around in 2.

Can you collect all the enemies pokemon style?

best end

prove it nerderend

it always needs saying because always when I see americans talking about England like it's some cucked up place half the shit they're on about is them just not realizing that actually it's a different country, which is right annoying because they're close to being right

you can own guns if you have a reason to and the tv licenses shit is just for old folks who don't know how to watch shit online

It would take a while. The base recruitment rate is about 5%, and it goes down from there the more health they have. The class of the enemy and the recruiter factors into it, and there's an emblem you can get character-specific achievements basically but they have effects that will up it by 30%. So with the right class combo and that emblem you can end up with a high recruit rate, but the AI is liable to suicide on you anyway.

It's a mild allergy, not a full on "break into hives and can't breathe" deal.

Blood testing ordered by a local gastro place. Apparently there's a way to determine food allergies by seeing how your blood reacts to it. Turned out most of my then-staple diet I'm at least partially allergic to (chicken and rice aside), so the idea was cut out some of that and I might feel better, and for the most part I do.

I apparently have one son, who I thought was a girl because of the pink crib (thanks). I had it with a char I made as an albino. I wasn't married to her so I couldn't name him, but guess what that dumbass named MY son?
FUCKING MESSIAH

I don't think my autism in games would allow me not to catch em all.

I'd go the opposite way and only eat those foods to build immunity to it. Bet the longer you go without them the more allergic you get.

yeah thats right fagler lol im fucking ure mom lol

time to live up to your legacy

Oy vey!

Reminds me of how the AI in Pokemon Colosseum seemed to actively know you could steal their Shadow Pokemon and had no qualms about Shadow Rushing their 'mons to death to deny you at times.

Not worth it anyway. I only steal when I want to pad out my numbers.

The AI is weird. I can't understand how they pick targets, they suicide on you sometimes, and if you debuff one, they will obsess over removing it rather than fighting you. It's a viable strategy to spam debuffs while you advance on certain chapters because the archers will be too busy removing them from each other to shoot at you.

If you prove that you're the original Karen, since there has been a lot of imposers.

nerd

I'm already making a parallel household where it's just a man and a woman with 10+ female babies. By the time my boy grows up those girls will have too.

You got me there, britsmoker. You win this round.

Whats a fagler?

I like Genesis tbh

I do too, it's merely enjoyable to say otherwise.

perfect

I win all the rounds

I haven't played a good game in weeks.

Thats not going to work out.

Not me, him.

Typical cocky britishman. This is why you lost to the french.

Oh, so you're fine with nuts then?

dem pistachios be tite monica shiiiiiiiiiiet

the french cheated

That sounds like a (You) problem, you baka-ass friendo

Fuck you its not going to work

Your repeated use of the same images is aggravating me. Cease at once please.

True that, and the whiter the better.

The french would never.
Good lord that pic is cancer.

Fug, finally done with that whopper of a chapter. Now I can relax for a bit before bed.

gotta use cancer to kill cancer my matedo

Or go to sleep now, and relax when you have more time to eat breakfast and drink coffee when you wake up today.

I'm not a breakfast guy. I just want to sit up for a while longer.

Everyone is a breakfast guy. Take it from me, it's the best meal in the day. You're just saying that because you probably haven't had breakfast in a while, am I right?

Not even joking, found this when I was playing with genetics. My harem could look like this. would you?

forgot

I just don't eat breakfast. When I get up I don't want to eat. I want to get my day over with so I can do fun things.

is that even a question?

Breakfast is the fun things. It's hard not to enjoy classic bacon & eggs with toast. If you sleep well, then breakfast will go really well with it.

Why would I want to make more work for myself by making a meal I don't want to eat? I decide to have breakfast, I have to get up early. I have to make the meal. Let's say bacon and eggs. That's gonna take longer than I'd like to make. So I get up early, spend the time when I could be sleeping cooking food I don't want, and then I have to clean the fucking dishes after too, when all I want is that extra bit of sleep because I'm not hungry anyway.

The solution to your problem is sleeping earlier. The morning can be enjoyable if you make it so. It's a good moment to relax and meditate on things before you start your day. Breakfast only adds to that. Doesn't have to me something intricate as well, as long as you start your day off with a meal you'll be better off.

But I don't want to go to bed earlier. I like it better at night when it's quiet. Breakfast is a garbage meal for garbage people.

Morning is quieter the earlier you wake up. Don't get me wrong, I also love late nights, but I recognize early mornings as superior.

Why would I wake up in the morning willingly when I don't have to leave for work until 3pm? Mornings are fucking horrible. Everything from 6 am until noon sucks ass.

Well that changes everything user. Usually people who need that moment in the morning are ones who work early. I just want to make sure you're eating properly user. 5am is objectively the best time to be outside.

I eat fine. I just don't like eating breakfast because I'm never hungry in the morning and I just want to go back to bed if I'm actually awake that early.

I'm going to sleep now, but that's good to hear. Take care homo.

truly we are the last of us

Hey