It's been 3 years since he became the head of Xbox so I think now would be a good time to see if his ideas will bring...

It's been 3 years since he became the head of Xbox so I think now would be a good time to see if his ideas will bring the Xbox brand back where it belongs with Nintendo and Sony as the big 3. If not it's all over for the Bone. Can he do it, Holla Forums? Will Phil's Xbone be what the original should've been?

I doubt it, mainly because I dont know if Xbone fans/users even exist. Its a shame since Phil seems like a nice dude but hes put in charge of a sinking ship.

What happened to the XCock? Not even normalfags talk about it anymore.

It had a worse nogaems syndrome than the fucking ps4, and was an overall piece of shit.

He could gain Xbox360 fans back
After all most just bought a PS4 because of better resolution and NOW is when the PS4 is getting good games.

That presentation at E3 2013 pretty much killed the entire Xbox brand

JUST

26 million actually
The Xbone is not selling bad is just the PS4 is selling better like WAY better

This.
"Sports , sports, TV, sports, sports, TV, television, sports, sports, TV, xbox go home"
And the magical: "If you don't have internet connection we have another brand for you, the xbox360"

This was the biggest commercial "fuck you" in history, and was answered with an equally big "fuck off, I'm keeping me money"

The thing is, WiU sold even worst than Xbone

Ask this guy, Xbone and TV, TV, and Television didn't bring in the Netflix watchers like they wanted, the Always-Online shit that wasn't optional? killed their brand, and this fucking idiot helped spread the word faster, and now he's going VR

Actually, the WiiU and the Xbone sold roughly the same
Well, "selling bad" is relative, depends on how much they invested into it as well as year-on-year operating returns. Considering the WiiU and Xbone came out roughly 3 years ago less than 30 million is pretty bad

Meant to also reply to

This is what I'm talking about. Look at Nintendo, I think they're making a great comeback from the horrible console the WiiU was. I don't want to see neither PlayStation ,Nintendo or Xbox die out.

Nope, the thing about mixing 2 different platform together is that you're getting less of both world.

Xbone is this selling while WiiU is pretty much at the end of its life cycle.

never forget (215)

You have a good point actually. Which proves comparing console sales to eachother in a vacuum is not an Apples to Apples comparison. Nintendo stopped the WiiU when they pushed out a successor to replace it. The Xbox has Project Scorpio being hyped but that wont come out until maybe Q2 of 2018

/agdg/ here,

I've never owned an Xbox / Xbox 360 or Xbone. I'm thinking of getting one so I can shit out my turd on the Xbox Live Creators Program (aka XBLIG 2.0 but with no XNA). Basically treating it as a homebrew POS.

You think it'd be worth it?

is it still online only shit? I heard in some other thread they never actually removed the online requirements.

Who cares? consoles shit the bed over 10 fucking years ago.

They need to remove paid online multiplayer. at least for first party games.

That has yet to be seen. The Wii U was this generations nintendo 64 with less first and third party support. The Switch is looking like its going to be the same as the only good games are arms, splatoons 2 and zelda, but that one doesn't really count since its a port. The recent nintendo direct thing doesn't help either with its low quality indie games and clones of nintendo games they stopped making a long time ago.

What about Blaster Master? What about Mario Oddysey? What about No More Heroes 3? There's plenty games coming for it and since you mentioned Splatoon 2 you clearly count future releases so why are you lying?

If you had said "Switch has no games right now" then you'd be absolutely correct.

What's wrong with N64?

N64 was a commercial downer, not quite a flop and in true Nintendo fashion had a low rate of third party support. Some people take this too far and say the entire console is bad, but anyone looking at the amount of games Nintendo themselves put out will see it as a good console.

In short: People think N64 is bad because memes.

Be happy about this. The further we take the industry away from America, the faster the indie SJW infestation will crash.

Selling a refurbished WiiU gamepad as a new console is a "great comeback"?!

Good joke

Or they're comparing it with the PSX which had literally hundreds of games worth playing.

k

truly an epic halfchan tier post my friend

I wish I could go back to 2013 just to shit some more on Microjew like I did back in that year.

Another good thing about the N64 is that it had an incredible ratio of good games to bad games. It had some shit games on it for sure including some legendarily terrible bad games, but the good games easily outweigh them.

the n64 was a flop compared to the saturn in terms of library too. The saturn actually competed with the PS1 and boasts a massive and unique and varied library. It was easily the worst console of its generation.

20:1 is NOT good.

Well then they are being dishonest because they're claiming something while taking everything out of context.

You should probably have made an argument against him by mentioning more games. I know PSX also had some good JRPGs on it for example.

The important part is that saying N64 is bad as a general statement and saying it is bad in comparison to the a competing brand is two different arguments. And the comparison argument is obviously going to be very subjective as seen by your emotional shitpost reply.

And really what said was wrong as well, since the N64 had much more first party support than the Wii U had so there definitely seems to be no connection to the PSX. All I see are a bunch of cuckchanners trying to start console wars on outdated systems.

I don't remember much games on the N64 compared to its predecessors. PS1 unfortunately destroyed the N64 in library sizes.

lmao

how is that a bad thing? Good games came out. Sony had a solid dev policy and support back then which attracted more devs to them.

back to cuckchan with you. If anyone thinks console war shit applies to anything from 7th gen and back needs to be banned, mods included.

The console war rule is retarded any console war threads go on for hundreds of post here regardless.

Cuckchan please, at least lurk for a little while.

there are console war quality threads right now on Holla Forums and mods will do nothing about them because they have odd exceptions about those topics for some reason. Rules applied unevenly are shit, and you're a retard if you think it doesn't happen here daily.

Don't tell people to lurk when you clearly don't know what you are talking about.

You must be new here

worst post in the thread

Well, I was trying to give the N64 the benefit of a doubt but the more I look into it the more I find out how much of a disaster it was to own an N64. Nice hardware too bad it's cartridge system pulled it back with its disk size.

What? We have IDs here. How new are you?

I saw stuff like this in a thread about bloodborne this odd shitposting.

N64 had a number of very good games, maybe 15 to 25, but a solid count. Just little else besides that. Ps1 has probably 250-350 good games, andand saturn about 150. N64 was a clear third.

They did remove it

Not shilling (I can't believe I have to clarify this on 8/v/) but the new "Game Pass" they announced is actually a fucking good idea and what Nintendo and Sony should have done with the Virtual Console and PS Now in the first place since it's just Netflix for games and you download them instead of streaming. Good ideas like that will bring people back along with fucking games (Though it's also being short sighted as fuck claiming PS4 is winning because of exclusive as PS4 had literally one game for years and suddenly exclusives matter because they had four exclusives in two months that weren't awful even though no-one bought Gravity Rush 2. And post-Persona 5. Sony literally has fucking nothing for the rest of the year. They are winning on power and DLC deals).

It's looking up as long as long as they actually make announcements and come up with great ideas that are pro-consumer instead of staying silent for months and then cancelling a game like the last time.

Whatever Sonygger. We exist and you're salty af. How are you enjoying your new Xbox 1337 controller, fag?

Why is it that Microsoft introduces the most shittiest way to scam the customers and the other brands thinks it's a fantastic idea.

The Saturns library outside of Nipland was fucking abysmal and it got BTFO'd by the N64 in the west - you can thank Bernie Stolar.

>>>/cuckchan/

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/ovens/

Nice camouflage, but only Jews go to halfchan.

Seriously there are people here throw a shitfit over steam, one of the weakest DRMs in existence right now, simply because it's DRM. And you're telling me a system where you don't even have the right to even play a game is unless you pay a monthly fee is a good idea. Besides why use netflix when you can just pirate shit and keep it forever.

U L T R A H D T E X T U R E S
L
T
R
A

H
D

T
E
X
T
U
R
E
S

JUST
At least one was a gift. I really should join the mustard race, but my normalfag friends have no interest in pc it seems.

Xbone LITERALLY has no gaems!

My girlfriend got me a bone for Christmas and it's really been hard to try and make use of it. I don't want to hurt her feelings by never playing it, but fuck, the thing has NO GAMES. I've just been playing dead rising 1. I hope this fucking thing gets games soon.

Just raiden V and crimson dragon. Nothing else.

see these:

I suppose I could give those a shot. Thanks guys.

in the garbage

Just get dancing games like what I did with the wii when your girlfriend gets you the wrong console. Not only it will give her the sense of satisfaction but white girls for some reason get horny/excited after a marathon.
t. Jamal

Xbox one was made as a media center PC not a games console. The hardware is what it is. It cannot be changed.

MS thought that people were going to buy it as a Netflix machine sadly for them you can get pic related instead.

The original xbox by the way was meant to be the media hub of your living room. An ancient concept by now.

she's only half white

Nice try nintendo64 faggot.

Ha, like poetry.

That's pretty pathetic for you to think objectively mediocre games are merits of the N64s library
Even sadder is that you posted objectively average (tony hawk) to shit (mega man) ports

Crimson dragon is a spiritual successor to panzer dragoon by the original director and artists. Saori kobayashi even did the music for it but microsoft didn't like her work. So she released it as a stand alone album

Wish that's the case. Haven't had a white girl deny my black mamba even if she chocked on it. White girls hate reading the warning labels if you get what I mean.

I have no idea what the fuck M$ was thinking when they had him and Don Matrick involved with the Xbone. In a way I'm glad because it shows common sense that customers being treated like shit will fuck off forever, but it doesn't make sense how those people were in charge.

naw m8

They do, and this is their anthem.

It's basically a luke-warm attempt at what they were going for at the start of the generation, just from a slightly different angle and not as directly in your face about it. The end goal is the same - the death of physical media, so they can stick everyone on a license agreement and then sock you with increasingly burdensome monthly fees, tiered access (like cable channels), and oppressive TOS conditions that you must agree to or they'll nope your entire game collection.

Fuck MS, Fuck You, and Fuck anybody who thinks shit like this is good idea. At least with Steam on the PC, you can tell Gabe's fat kike ass to get fucked and head on over to your proffered torrent site. On consoles, you don't have a choice in where you get games, it's just taking you deeper and deeper into their walled gardens where they will lock you in and rape you mercilessly for all eternity.

Sony's even worse, but at least PSNow has the courtesy of being completely non-functional. Once these fucks can get away with streaming video output to you rather than installing data locally - they will, and not even CFW will save the few remaining holdouts.

Sticky this post so you cucks will remember.

yeah but on consoles you actually get to own games.