Public Library Vidya Events

Do you go to vidya related events at your public library? Pic related.

This has got to be the fifth time I've seen someone post some sort of Undertale thing today. It's got to be some shit stirrer, but the more cynical me thinks its someone trying to intentionally ruin Holla Forums or Holla Forums through divide and conquer and shit posting tactics.

I'm thinking Sony, because of Horizon coming out, and its totally in their MO to pull this kind of shit. Anyone else noticed this shit today?

When you separate Undertale from all the sjws that love it and all the the hype, its a bretty good game, one of the better ones I've played in a while, though thats not saying much because games have gone down the shitter.

You have already made threads with this very same picture before, i remember.

You are overthinking this, fag.

Lisa is better.

I've talked to the guy who made that game.
He seems a bit dim, but he's an alright lad.

OP I don't think all of us are poor or are niggers

Got me good.
Shit thread, but Libraries are trash for video games.
Go to an independent game shop, they often have tournaments.

If you've got a shitty indie store nearby, like I do, all you see is Magic, YuGiOh and Smash Melee tournaments.
Coincidentally, I always see the same weird guys I used to go to school with, who are yet to grow out of their shit taste and play good games.

Fucking retards. Blacks hang out in the libraries in urban areas because it's free shelter/ entertainment.

This is why liberals think you're stupid. Because you don't know anything outside of your tiny life.

Why would you hold a Genesis appreciation forum in a public library, aren't they supposed to be quiet?

Who the fuck goes to a library unless they want to read, study, or use the Internet? Why not go to some community center to play games instead?

:^(

Haha oh wow, get a load of this burger cunt.

The shitlord has to tell us which books to read, else we find the "problematic" ones and only love White people more.

I would, but I live in Bumfuck Nowhere so the local Bumfuck Nowhere Public Library has fucking nothing going on besides the annual "1st regional library to reach 1 million hours read" contest, and I've got better shit to do than filling those hours up with /lit/ memecore.

The word of Phil is absolute.

reminder that undertale 2 is coming out on the 50th anniversary of the release of from genesis to revelation as said on mein kampf 2: not dead yet by phil collins

How does it feel to live in a area infested with leftist kikes.

I used to love the library for their free PC usage, until I got a job and bought a laptop.

My mom goes to craft events at ours now though.

Death of the Author

sounds about right. Remember to report suspicious threads and blatant shitposters

The worst part is, it works.

What is this, fucking 1998?

There's a political art exhibit ar my school to promote video games as art. You play a Mexican trying to cross the border illegally, then get "facts" about the dangers illegal immigrants face when you're caught. Everything it tells you just proves that the wall is a good idea, because it might dissuade some of these people from killing themselves by not going through proper channels.
It's called Borders.

Well, you DO seem get to all Undertale-and-Undertale-accessories threads damn fast. Do you have a bot that crawls Holla Forums or do you just check it like one-hundred times per day?

>not knowing mark the kike is one of us
black lives dont matter btw

I for one spend way too much fucking time on this website
Plain and simple fam
Also, chara a nigger smh.

I still don't get it.

Why doesn't anyone make chink Frisk memes? He's literally yellow-colored.

Local library just has smash bros and casual fag games that are kid-friendly sometimes. It's not like that Indie development gameevent I visited in Melbourne, AU. Where a local art college set up a bunch of Indie games students had made in the library and invited everyone to come play them and give the student sfeedback. I hate where I live.

you dont get it because of your brain damage
also

Who would have guessed

wew