Monitoring temps on gaming pc

whats the best software to monitor both CPU and GPU temperatures?

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/List_of_recommended_Windows_software
gyazo.com/ac9165bf5c14b4e86ed6d8f060a0c239
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MSI afterburner or HWiNFO64.
There was no need to make that thread, you have internet, a web browser, and a damn search engine, use it next time.

So EVGA Precision and Open Hardware Monitor are no good? I suppose they're all the same but I just figured that maybe by now there was one that everyone had finally settled on as being superior.

I just run some program to boost my GPU and CPU up to 100 percent like a Tripcode Finder and then open Speccy in another window and just observe the highest temps it reaches

I use CPUID HW monitor

wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/List_of_recommended_Windows_software
Have fun.

RealTemp for CPU is very convenient, it also does stress tests to see if your CPU can handle a good assrape.
HWmonitor has detailed temperatures for all components.
MSI Afterburner is good for making custom fan curves but bloated if you just want to see your temp.
Speccy is for faggots.

edgy

Faggot.

use whatever works for you you retarded cunt

are you posting this just because of the bdo one year anniversial event because it might have ruind some cpus

gyazo.com/ac9165bf5c14b4e86ed6d8f060a0c239

Why does my cpu temp jump around all the time?
Also I use speccy.

open hw montior is fine. does nice graphs too. but maybe it won't work with all the latest and greatest, my new gpu has incorrect voltage readings for example.

What do you have running most of the time user

I used to use MSI Afterburner when I had the extra monitor on the side, since that thing is huge, but now I just use the CoreTemp gadget and SpeedFan.

i had been having a problem where my GPU refused to downclock after closing certain games, the gpu core stayed stuck at 900 MHz at idle. it seems that uninstalling MSI Afterburner fixed the problem though, so that's what prompted me to make this thread in the first place. i've decided to go with Open Hardware Monitor since it doesn't require an install.

Touch your parts with your fingers to see if they're hot or cold. That's what I do.

AIDA64, monitors about eveyrthing

Have fun with your dead GPU, they're not designed to run furmark, and haven't for 5 years

Dubious claim since GPU life is determined by its average operating temps. I never get temps over 80 under absolute max load

OpenHardwareMonitor works pretty well.

They're not designed to operate at full load for an extended period of time, kind of what cryptominers do. In the case of an average use, they can last decades specially if the PSU is decent and the VRM/Power phases are properly distributed.

Furmark as stability checker is useful for 10-15 minutes intervals. If it doesn't hold up to that load, you're better off replacing that card sooner while the warranty is still valid than later (having to go through RMA is a pain) or even worse, ending up with a dead weight of a card.

This just ain't right.
I'm not even doing anything, just have 3 8ch tabs and a YT tab open. It hasn't even been a year since I last changed the thermal paste. Or maybe I should just replace this stock cooler.