Breath of the Wild

Did Nintendo shell out tons of bribes or is it really that good?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JimSterling/status/799301207764312064
archive.is/kqc6N
web.archive.org/web/20160708001718/http://www.please
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nintendo is too stupid to bribe people

Reviewers wouldn't be actually able to tell a good game even if it slammed their fucking heads, also it's Zelda so normalfags are biased towards it and open-world which everyone of them loves.

Sonyggers btfo

I've played about an hour of it and it really lost me the moment giant towers started sprouting up all over the game world. They're fucking Ubisoft towers with the difference being you have to place the fun markers yourself.
Maybe it gets better after the starter area but as far as first impressions go, I kind of pity anyone who bought a whole new console just for this

Reviewers like the game. What the fuck. Does that mean it's shit? Also, I read one of the reviews, and they say you unlock every ability in the game in the opening in the opening tutorial and never acquire anything new for the rest of the game. What the fuck? Also, dungeons are supposedly copy pasta'ed samey looking trash like something out of Elder Scrolls.

I don't think it's bribes. If anything, it's game journos having shit taste. I haven't played it yet, but if I get my Wii U back from my brother I don't think I'm going to have fun doing anything but fucking around with the mechanics to see what I can do. This engine would have been better put to use for a remake of the first game. Maybe we'll get that or a Majora's Mask-ish sequel that gets weird. Or at least The Mysterious Murasame Castle. They already sort of homaged Another Treasure Island's BS game as Tetra's Trackers and For the Frog the Bell Tolls with Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland, might as well finish the "not Zelda but related" trilogy.

Game journos were always going to suck it off, even if it were terrible, because they don't have any integrity + they don't know shit about games. They gave the last game near perfect scores and it's easily the worst Zelda I've ever played

Of fucking course it's going to have that kind of reviews, the point it's that maybe the game is fun but you cant tell until you have actually tested it, first step it's to stop going to fucking metacritic you retard

these niggers said it best, i don't doubt it will be a good game, but perfect, i highly doubt that

Call me what have you but for the past decade at least journalists have been pretty critical of Nintendo, which tells me Nintendo couldn't bribe shit, although they do deserve it thats besides the point. I would NOT trust any reviewer who gave The Last of Us and Uncharted any score above mediocre

It really is that good. I've played it for eight hours already. It's just amazing. Sure, there are some frame-rate drops and whatnot, but holy shit I haven't played an open world game that just gives you a vague tutorial and then cuts you loose like this before. Turning off the GUI with Pro mode and also deactivating the Shrine proximity alert just makes it so much better. And I'm getting one-shot by enemies at full health on three hearts just after leaving the tutorial area. Weapons break a little too easily but since nearly every enemy you kill drops one the real problem is learning not to empty every fucking chest and just leaving the shit weapons behind.
And the physics and playground shit is fun as fuck too. Starting a grass fire to kill enemies in a canyon, using the wind to roll a bomb in to an enemy nest, shooting down lanterns to drop them on enemies and explode them, fucking chopping down a goddamn tree and rolling the log down a hill and mowing the cunts over, it's just lovely. I honestly did not think Nintendo had a game like this left in them, but it really truly does feel like the original Zelda. This is what I imagined Zelda games would be like when I grew up, open world, full of secrets, just letting you off the leash to explore and get in trouble.
And the best part is there is no help. You figure shit out for yourself, or at worst you read the tooltips on the loading screen. You get one message when you first pick up something new that explains what it is. After that, it just goes straight in the bag. Thank fuck for that.
I'm honestly fanboying out a bit now. I didn't expect to, but here I am. The only thing that could make this better is 1080p 60fps with optional mouse controls for aiming. That and I haven't figured out if it's possible to bring things in closer to you or push them away when using the magnetic ability, but whatever.
Horizon will get GOTY over this because muh soshul jewstice

Didn't Squidward Sword get average scores at best? I literally did not see any journalists giving it much praise, even IGN gave it something like a 7.7 which basically means its shit in IGN terms

nostalgia

What it should tell you is that journalists are just whiny cunts. They complained incessantly about Quiet from MGSV and yet when it was actually time to review MGSV, they all gave it perfect or near perfect scores. They're so spineless and dishonest they don't even stick to their convictions.

It's probably that good: Remember kids, a game that Holla Forumseddit hates is probably good.

Get a load of this shill

Do you actually bother to read the reviews before you comment?

its not just big time reviewers that love it. everyone from small time youtubers to huge youtubers love the game too.

its probably a really good game.

Have a you

It's the same game for 20th time mate.
What do you think?

Pirated the game and been playing it for about 20 hours total now. The game is actually pretty solid, there's tons of little details everywhere and the game doesn't hold your hand. The intro is maybe 5 minutes if that and the game immediately just lets you do whatever the fuck. You actually have to dodge and mange your weapons with the durability system, since enemies can fuck you up pretty easily.

This is coming from someone who hasn't beaten a Zelda game since Wind Waker because I was bored to shit from the same tired format. So I've been enjoying it so far.

It actually looks good. I was planning to get one when Splatoon 2 comes out, but I might pull the trigger early.

Its amazing how far that place has fallen, the trolling isn't even funny.

To all the salted nuts in the thred it's really damn fun.

What are the odds that they pull a bioware?

Well if you like other zeldas you'll like this one too, it's a no brainer.

Hmm, it's actually not like "every other zelda"
I bet people like this because it breaks thier standard formula pretty hard. I'm sure you would know it if you have played it though.

From what other anons said:
You get those puzzle pwoerups early on, but there are still other things you unlock. They give you all the items so you can fuck off and do what you like, instead of "Here's new item, you can now backtrack and solve these 20 puzzles, comes back later with a new tool".

The dungeons are puzzle focused, not monster focused, but apparently it's amde up for by there being lots of random monster encounters in the overworld.

Everyone that's played it said similar things. Nintendo's not capable of getting shills to be consistent.

Nice try.
Most people only hate overhyped games that don't deliver. Doesn't matter if it was still a good game, if it was overhyped, people will be disappointed eternally. As soon as more people play this, you'll get a good consensus from anons.

Does it break the formula established by Zelda, or does it break the formula established around LttP/OoT? Because if it keeps with the themes of the original Zelda I might like it. I'd settle for Link's Awakening/Capcom Zeldas at this point, those were also pretty good.

if mgs5 and witcher 3 and gta5 could score as high as they scored, then a legend of zelda game should be able to literally pierce the 100 score cap

I love how you can tell this user has had a game he likes called shit recently.

What makes it different? Open world? I wonder if people don't realize that EVERY zelda game is open world.
I guess they made the world seamless, but it doesn't really change much.

He is just baiting, wizcracker.

Probably neither. Reviewers being retarded makes the most sense.

How the fuck did Nintendo actually put AC towers into a Zelda game?

On a more serious note. When the fuck is the open world gimmick going to wear off on people?

It's starting too, since people are realising there's no point to having an open-world if it's empty.
FO4 copped a lot of shit for it.

It's really that good, but only because score inflation has pushed so many games into the mid to high 90's score range

On a real games rating score, this game would be around a 9.5 while games like GTA V and Uncharted 4 would be like 9's

The average game should be a 5-6 tbh

When we find a cure for autism.

How long did the brown cover-based third person shootan games meme lasted? About a generation? Take a wild guess.

the open world shit works here, it's not so much open world like a meme, it's more so, "no more cutscenes every 5 minutes and scripted sequences all the time like you find in every tedious zelda ever"

They give you a set of assets, then after that it's "do whatever you want in any order"

So is the game hand holdy - tutorial heavy? Constantly ruining surprises by explaining them to you? Like the lighting + metal armor thing? Taking the discovery and surprise away because it's a localized area where a NPC stops to tell you WATCH OUT FOR LIGHTING AND METAL OBJECTS LINK.

I thought you learned better by now. It's been two-three years

So like the original Zelda if they had shit like towns and other things that make it something other than "you're almost alone in the wilderness, figure out this shit on your own, fuck you". I guess I'll see how badly some of that stuff detracts from the main game. I'm really fucking iffy on the voice acting shit frankly. Like, I can pirate DLC, and I guess I could like mute the voices or play in Japanese or some shit, but why did they decide voice acting was a good idea?

6.5/10. Maybe

Well you see, user, it's an easier open worl dark souls, so naturally, the babies will love it.

Where's my fucking JP leak. There's the JP patch, for some reason.

Because people (read: casuals) complained about it for long enough that Nintendo thought they should listen

Dark Souls is overrated too fuckhead

"X is the Dark Souls of Y" or "It's just like Dark Souls" was a meme for a while because of game journos

By far the biggest disappointment of the switch so far. I tried to choke on the cartridge to get some easy bux, but I couldn't stomach it.

It breaks the formula in these ways:

Other notable things:

For the user going on about Ubisoft towers, its a single fucking tower in each large region that typically has puzzle elements to reach the top. It just gives a topology map and that's it.

Clam your tits. It is still a meme, that's why I brought it up. You just got memed on and you didn't even know it.

Yes, isn't that the point of what he said?

Or are you one of those people that get triggered by the mere mention of Dark Souls?

Are you serious?

They put something on the carts so kids don't try to eat them.

The game has barely any tutorial aspects, in terms of mechanics its vague on telling you straight up. The most I've seen is if you talk to an NPC and they indicate they can share a tip with you.

Most thing's I've learned are from experimenting and drawing some conclusions from some item flavour text.

Is this true?

Yes.

Get a load of this shitty tumblr meme.

Yeah apparently it tastes really bad like insecticide

0/10 would not buy. Vita confirmed for superior console.

Definitely not true. It's quite different from a traditional Zelda.

Never gets old.

So, BotW is just barely above average?

Mike Matei is livestreaming it right now

When is Sterling just going to come out and finally admit that he's gay?

But can you build brown bricks with Zelday?

It doesn't need to be said. Just one look at his "wife" and people know

of course you are enjoying it. they casualized it and you are their target audience, the scrub

Remember Sonyggers shat on IGN for giving Uncharted 4 a 9/10 because it was too low.
Bribes aren't necessary to explain BotW's score.

Does anybody know how to migrate the EU save from the leaked copy (Loadiine version) to the NA disc version? I want to keep playing my save, but I hate the load times.

have youplayed imagine babies faggot

So much about this post screams "cancer" holy shit

Didn't he say something awhile back about not conforming to the heterosexual/homosexual dichotomy or something?

He said he finds it dull

Nintendo has alot riding on it. If it's anything like the wiiu it will be 6+ months before another big title comes out, so obviously they put alot into it. So yeah it's probably pretty good. Unfortunately alot of hipster trash sucks that Zelda dick, so realistically I'd say 6-8/10. But as I haven't played and probably won't get a chance to play for awhile im just guessing based off of things like fallout 4, where everyone was saying 10/10 but it was buggy boring and bland. BoTW is not perfect I can guarantee, but how close it is I cannot say.

Is he dying, that we know of? God I hope he dies soon

The frame rate went to shit when I entered Karariko. Thankfully it's chill as fuck in town and there's no combat at all or else I would be raging hard. Just went and bought Sheik's sweet ninja outfit from OoT to make stealth easier and now I'm really gonna fucking catch those bugs like the open world Animal Crossing game I've always dreamed of.
I also named my horse Aldi. There are so many little touches in this game that it's just kinda crazy. I put an apple in my hand like I would if I were going to cook it and then I walked in front of my horse, thinking I could feed it to the horse to increase our bond so it would control better. Totally fucking worked. No prompt or anything, nobody told me to do it, just something I thought should work, and it did.
Still haven't figured out how to "pull/push" with the magnesis ability but whatever.

Why even have a special edition if it doesn't come with an art book? I don't want a stupid figurine or map or soundtrack that comes on a fucking cd.

Damn, 80s and 90s anime art was so fucking great.
Am I too old? Will I never be able to enjoy current art ever again?

That's not a good thing.

I basically only watch shit from the late 70s, 80s and parts of the 90s at this point

Splatoon 2 (more of an expansion pack really, on a new console) and then a new 3D Mario for Christmas. Couple that with Mario Kart casual-bait and it's gonna sell like crazy.

It really is the best era for animation, when hand-drawn techniques and technology had been all-but perfected before computer shit took over. Not even 3D cel-shaded shit that apes the originals like Saint Seiya can do it justice.

The art book is called Arts and Artefacts and was released separately and it is fucking yuuuge. Twice as thick as Hyrule Historia with all the glorious 80's and 90's art, including some quality Takashi Tezuka watercolours from the original NES manuals.

didn't he cum on his face and tweet it recently?

I'm sure it's the best Zelda game that Nintendo has made ever made Of All Time™.

It's probably okay. Not great or fantastic, just decent or good. You know how these ratings are at times. Nintendo probably made a decent 6.8 to 7.3 game most likely.

He did. Thanks for reminding me of something I would have rather forgotten

Shit all that before Christmas? I usually ignore console launch hype but that's pretty solid

Is it worth buying? Been thinking about it

Thanks. $23 is probably cheaper than a special edition price increase, too.

Alright now I'm fucking curious and I know I shouldn't be.
Is this real?

>I have no impression of this game but it must be bad

Is this just Holla Forums's desire for everything to suck so they have something to complain about? I've never understood this particular strain of autism.

but the game is leaked
anons have played it

If you like Zelda or art books then yeah. Get it.

It's much cheaper. The special edition goes for double retail of the standard game and it doesn't even come with the Sheikah Slate case here in Australia, which is the one thing I really wanted from it.
The Art books was supposed to be released after BOTW but ended up being released before it do it the delay with the dual Switch launch.

It's a pretty slow first six months for the console, but by Christmas having both Mario and Zelda titles, and Mario Kart with a proper fucking battle mode, it should do alright. Nintendo just needs to not fuck it up by putting all their focus back on the 3DS and make sure the Switch gets a steady stream of new shit, especially shit that hasn't been announced yet. One big first party game per season just isn't fast enough when Sony and MS can write cheques and do pro-bono marketing for third party AAA trash.
Anyway, back to the game.
But before I go, BOTW has motherfucking spears. And some are specially designed for throwing to score crits. I'm maining fucking spears in a Zelda game and playing it in fucking stealth mode.
Fucking polearms cunts, yeah

Game "Reviewers" have usually praised Zelda. Why is this suddenly news?

Hasn't Sony been caught paying reviewers or even making false reviews themselves to promote their products? Haven't heard anything like that regarding Nintendo games.

It got plenty of perfect scores that year. I remember it only being behind Minecraft for top-rated 2011 games on Metacritic. I think that was the point I started realizing game critics in general were retarded and not just giving occasionally retarded reviews.

twitter.com/JimSterling/status/799301207764312064

archive.is/kqc6N
I can't tell if he's shitposting or just really gay.

I need a fucking shower.

In denial. soon he will be like mr garrison.

I hate this faggot.

They're too jewish to bride anyone

Signs point to 'really gay'

now this is shitposting

Reminder he gets $10k a month on Patreon

It might be because classic Nintendo titles are usually a mine trap. They click the negative button then they get labeled as non-gamers. It happened here before we got the gameplay videos.

Jesus.

Isn't Zelda the go-to "retro" game for hipsters and cucks?
Every time you see a person pretending to be "nerdy" or "retro" they always have either something to do with Zelda series, Gameboy or Skyrim on their apparel/tattoos.
It makes perfect sense if they ejaculate at the sound of "open-world Zelda" without actually playing a Zelda game. They probably still legitimately wonder "what if Zelda was a girl?"

what the everloving fuck

All this is true but it doesn't discount that it might genuinely be a good game

I'll wait a couple months for the hype to die down. I remember everyone fucking LOVED Skyward sword for the first couple weeks.

He gets $11,038 from Patreon a month to do this.

Who the fuck continues to listen to a faggot? He acts like Hitler in his show just to post cum on his face on twitter later.
Everything while lacking charisma and being fat fuck.

edgy progressives love him, even if that itself is very contradictory. an example of cognitive dissonance, I have no doubt they're trying very hard to rationalize this as progressiveness as well

I genuinely wish it was him and not Total Biscuit who was dying of ass cancer. I mean, don't get me wrong, Total Biscuit is a cunt but at least he doesn't do stuff like this on top of being a cunt. Plus, his wife sounds like a generally sensible woman, unlike the tumblr landwhale that Sterling shacked up with. With Sterling, I just hate the whole package. If there's anybody more deserving of terminal ass cancer than Sterling, we haven't found him yet.

Oh it mite b cool and I'd love to see a genuine good AAA game to come out, but I'm not buying a fucking console for A game.

Up and down on the d-pad. You weren't ready for Pro mode.

If you hate casuals loving Zelda then rejoice, they will have a miserable time in Breath of the Wild.

Yeah, I figured it out just after posting. Pretty sure I tried using the d-pad the first time around but I guess I must have missed it or ignored it or something. Being able to rebind some keys would be nice. I keep clicking in the left stick to sprint and ZL to aim with the bow, and using X instead of B to dodge is fucking with my muscle memory.

sure smells like cuckchan

If it's done right, never.
But the Ubishit iteration of ithopefully soon.
The last AC sold poorly enough that they stopped making them.

The towers, aside from the first AFAIK, are completely optional. You aren't walled off from content for not using the towers, you just don't get your mini-map filled in (I've got it turned off anyway) and you can't see the topographical map and shit on the main map. honestly, the best use of the tower is as an actual tower, from which you use to scout the land. That and quick way points with some decent altitude for paragliding. Every shrine is also a waypoint though, which is a bit much IMO. Too much waypoint-travel ruins the open world stuff.
For lorefags and grammar autists like myself, I've noticed different and not interchangable usage of the words Hylian and Hyrulean. Hylian referring to the race, Hyrulean referring to members of the kingdom. That little nugget made my nerd nipples harden.

Imagine being this fucking retarded.

Damn, he really doesn't know how to dew it.
At least people aren't chucking wiimotes into their TVs anymore, that was fun to watch.

From watching the gameplay videos and such it looks almost as empty as shadow of the colossus.

It's pretty good.

It rips off all the right games. DD, DS, and a bit of zelda thrown in there too.

The first one is the one that matters. It makes the others rise out of the ground and make the landscape look worse.

This. It ticks all the boxes for critical appeal, like an Oscar-bait film. That doesn't mean it's good, that means that it has wide appeal to the lowest common denominator. Your kid sibling would love to watch someone stream it.

why you gotta hit that low, user?

Once they update cemu that won't be a problem anymore.

I've been playing BoTW for about 5 or 6 hours now, and its pretty good. I've only got two major gripes with it so far.
First; the weapons degrade way too quickly. It's not uncommon for me to have to switch weapons more than once in a fight because they keep breaking. This means that in the rare occaisions where I find a pretty good weapon I don't want to use it, because I know that it will be gone after two or three enemies are killed. Shields also have this problem, and if there is a way to repair or upgrade weapons before they break, I don't know how to do it.

Second; the world feels too big for me. of the time I've played, 90 out of every 100 minutes was probably spent getting from place to place. The remaining 10 minutes out of every 100 was solving puzzles, fighting enemies and doing other interesting stuff. Eventually, I started avoiding enemies alltogether because I didn't want to damage my weapons while fighting.

Otherwise, I find the game pretty fun. I like that they give you the bread and butter early on, but I wish there were more powers to unlock. I'm kind of dissapointed that all of the runes on the sheikah slate got filled so quickly.

I was also really pleased to find a miniboss out in the overworld. It was a big rock monster on the side of a mountain. I had to climb on its back to reach its weakpoint. It reminded me of Dragon's Dogma.

His face was more disgusting than his cum

Nigger

The rest of the game was shit though.

This game fulfills quite a lot of the promises dragons dogma made. Huge overworld monsters are one of them.

read before you type you colossal faggot.

why god

It's fucking nothing right now.

Wait for the hacks. Maybe it'll be like the 3DS all over again.

So?
Have patience. I've missed out on a HUGE chunk of vidya by not buying PSX, PS2 and GameCube, back in the day, but now I can finally play them via emulation.

By "now" you mean for the past 8 years or so?

So, is this the Dark Souls of Zeldas?

Meh, all thats standing in our way of CEMU getting the game to work is a complete filesystem API implementation. I'm sure the lazy as fuck devs will get it done by the next release

It's the Dragon's Dogma of zelda.

The over world feels like FFXV. Too big for traveling. Problem is that there isn't much to do while traveling.

If the negatives outweighs the positives then it's hard to ignore the shitstains.

I only recently got a proper graphics card.
Now i just have to find a proper fan to keep my CPU from heating up to 105 degrees C.

This.

Hey Demo, I know you're in here.
Are you gonna stream Zelda? Do you even have a switch or wii u?
I'm looking for a decent playthrough and you're the only one that comes in my mind.

So quick question:
Does the Switch have anything else worth buying besides this?
I'm considering buyint it, since I kinda need a portable console and the switch works for that.
But 300 bucks is a lot if all I got is Zelda.
What else is there right now for it?
I know it's not retro-compatible with older physical media, but can I buy metroid in the digital shop or something?

I know there's Splatoon 2 coming, and since I missed it on the WiiU, I'll pcik it up then, but I'm not sure about buying the Switch right now or later.

If you like couch multiplayer there's Bomberman and Snipperclips which, honestly, is pretty good fun.
Aside from some multiplat indies though, no, there's not much else right now. The next big release is Mario Kart which is just the Wii U version with a smidgen of new content (and a proper battle mode fucking finally) and that's next month.
But we do get Blaster Master Zero next week which looks pretty sweet.

I play plenty of bad games, but only if they are counter-balanced by enough that I like and I'll still acknowledge and despise their negatives. For Skyward Sword, Fi is annoying, the game is hand-holdey, the cutscenes drag on, the motion control combat is slow and telegraphed, and the entire Song of the Hero part is pure drudgery. Waifu Zelda would not cut it as she can be enjoyed without playing the game.

If you missed the launch you aren't getting one for a while. Just wait man.

You shouldn't trust critics either way. They are fucking retarded.

Skyward Sword is so severely misunderstood.

>>>/cow/250437

It's no DD-like if I can't bully pawns.

There isn't a bomb big enough for these yellow devil dogs.

Wait until mid-summer or fall.

Are expecting it to be… free?

this is what games and games journalism is like in current year… when will the nightmare end?

And you're linking directly to their youtube?

I don't want to click the video can you just tell me if you can find Wolf Link without buying physical limited DLC?

I feel like I'm constantly going to forget the title of this one as it's so goddamn generic. Actually, most of them haven't had particularly memorable titles now that I think about it.

this is what boards and board culture is in current year… when will the nightmare end?

Probably more like Zelda 2 without things being walled off by needing items. Also, can't find an option to turn off voices on mine unless I'm missing something very obvious. If you can pirate it, maybe try changing filenames or something so that it think japanese voices are english ones.

Yes goyim use YouTube its great

I would have used a webm but the video was too long

No and thats just a start, how else to you expect the yellow jews to sell their shitty plastic toys? The fact that Epona is behind a paywall should tell you everything you need to know.

Oh god it's like nintendo went around taking all the nice things from popular action games and just crammed them into zelda.

If they had added proper enemy climbing and grappling this would have been a perfect game.

That's what I was lamenting.
Remove Embedding.

Okay, the video title implied otherwise. See this is why I didn't want to click on it. It was obviously clickbait.

I wonder if that will piss off all the faggot girls that eat this series' asshole.

The Pull/Push on Magnemisisisisis is just to tractor beam forward and back, use use plus pad up and down.

*I had fun with the shrine where you need to climb blocks and make a ramp to get to the end. I ended up making a catapult and paragliding at the apex to the finish. Was glorious.*

This is how you do it.

So they're shit?
So it's shit?
So it's shit?
Sounds like reddit pandering to me

Now this is salt.

Like I said, the whole thing is too long but worth a watch if you like being triggered. We are reaching levels of casual that shouldn't even be possible!

And all this time I thought he just pretended to be retarded.

I thought this guy died of a heart attack.

What are you, a fucking jew?

Did you also think he just pretended to be fat?

Nool may be a unbearable edgelord, but it doesn't mean I take you seriously, because you have posted that crap.

Which shit game have you obtained and where did it hurt you?

People can't be that retarded. Back before I was a Holla Forumsirgin, I always believed that the stories about people throwing wiimotes into their TVs to be fake.

He neither pretended to be fat nor to be cowardly. Why do you think he would pretend to be retarded?

No, this is salt:

assuming these actually are professional game journalists it's doubly infuriating because they
it's fucking horse DLC, there's nothing pretty about it

Polearms, spears, pitchforks, pikes, they're based as fuck in this game.

GET THIS BITCH OUT OF HERE!
Holy fuck it's a self fulfilling prophecy, you are making us hate you!

Amiibos aren't DLC since you get a well made figure instead of just digital stuff.

Oh yeah well made.

I think she's cute o3o

So it's tailored towards plebbitors and their ilk.
Got it.
Sucks that Jewtendo has fallen that far, but looking back at the past 3-4 years, I should've seen it coming.

Fuck off retard.

Beats the shit out of skyward sword. That was the most boring zelda ever made.

hehehehehe

How did they get the console, let alone the game, when there's none in fucking stock?

Journalist privileges

IGN gave SS a perfect 10 if that answers your question. I'll be waiting for the initial hype that Holla Forums has been building this game up to for fucking weeks to die down and wait for the remorse fags to fuck off or something before I even judge the game. The inevitable MathewMatosis review should probably be within the right idea really. Basically I have no hopes for this game if the last 3 or so titles were any indication for how this one would turn out.

They gave it a 10 and said that Ocarina of time met its match.

web.archive.org/web/20160708001718/http://www.please use archive.ism/articles/2011/11/11/the-legend-of-zelda-skyward-sword-review

Switches are sitting around unbought around here.

t. eastern euro user

Wow… and here I was thinking you'd be able to find Epona somewhere in the world, somewhere hidden. I should have known better with it being Nintendo.

IGN are just unpaid shills for nintendo IPs.

It's fashionable for normalfags to like mario and zelda. For them to say anything bad about the 'classics' damages their normalfag cred. The mainline nintendo games will always have the benefit of shilling on their side without ever having to spend a cent because IGN and other review sites will always be too gutless to go against the hipster hivemind that states that classic nintendo IPs are quirky and cool.

It's like if MGSV was complete and the bar was set lower because it's a Nintendo game.

it would have been pretty good if it used regular controls but the motion controls just ruined it and the worst part was that they were totally unnecessary with the exception of a few hamfisted parts. I had to re-calibrate like every 20 minutes, it was straight up awful.

bribed as fuck

I personally dont give a shit about the reviews as long as i enjoy the game, and ive been enjoying it VERY much.

Pirate it like how i did so you dont have to worry about giving nintendo money.

Wasted trips for trying to break the cycle.

it works on wii u emulator already?

At a silky smooth 20 FPS from last reports, user!
I don't actually know, but I hope it gets better with newer CEMU updates

Skyward sword is the last zelda in the downward spiral since Majoras Mask.

They will never learn.

No thanks. I'm not even bothering pirating this for WiiU. Have better things to waste my time on.

No you don't you miserable shitstain! Quit lying to yourself and buy the game!
Videogames have grown up! Have you?!

The Jew shows himself at last!

In case you missed it recently, he released a video with the title of "Why it is morally okay to pirate Nintendo games" or some shit like that.

Want to know what his reasoning was? It's okay to take games from Nintendo because they demonetize his videos and he's a professional youtuber, so that's like taking money from him that he deserves because he's famous and a youtuber and it's his source of income… So, because Nintendo's legal department is very litigious and treats him like scum, he says everyone should go steal their games because they hurt "professional entertainers" like him by stealing from them.

Now, I believe in piracy for piracy's sake. Let's not dress it up. Pracy is great for trying games to see if you like them, for getting old games that aren't sold anymore or games that get price gouged by sperglord collectors, to avoid draconian DRM, or just because you fucking feel like it and you don't need to philosophically justify everything you do to feel like a good person… That said, Sterling is a massive whiny faggot for insisting people should go pirate games because he wants all his jewtube shekels, on top of the tens of thousands of patreon shekels he already gets.

If anything, I hope Nintendo continues to skullfuck him over this. I hope they drag him to court for tacitly encouraging his audience to commit crimes. I hope he ends up in jail and gets ass-raped so hard that they have to surgically remove most of his bowels, so he has to live with a colostomy bag for the rest of his life.

oy vey why do they persecute me so?
I just wanted user to buy a console and enjoy the game, tis not much to ask for, oy gevalt.
Chaim, these goyim are getting stingier than my dear little bubola, it's like anuda shoah!

He's right for the wrong reason.
'nuff said.

That's a term that used to be applied to:

I still laugh my ass off whenever someone claims to be a "professional entertainer".
You better make some good jokes, otherwise you're gonna have to take it up the ass.

Pirate games because you want to play them and you like games. Don't pirate them because some horrendously obese britbong faggot wants revenge for losing a few e-shekels from his terrible faggoty youtube show.

How about comedians that are also prostitutes?

What's about (((Sarah Silverman)))?

Funny blowjobs.

What.. like Clown Prostitutes..?

Hahaha, Shlomo, I like you. That's why I'm going to gas you last.

When I'm back on my home PC, I'm posting lewd clowns, just for you.

Giggles?
Aeolus06?

WHO CREAMPIES WHOM?
Do clowns always give birth to quintuplets?

I hate that Zelda is the go-to normalfag game.

I'm from a fucking third world country, my parents bought me a SNES off the sweat of their backs and the only thing I had on it was ALttP. I played it with my mom and little brother as a kid, this damn fucking franchise defined my life, it made me pursue game development, brought me to where I am today. It's as part of my life as my fucking family, my whole childhood.

Can you imagine the quivering rage I feel when yet another "oh em gee im sooo nerdy" chick tattoos the triforce across her disgusting tits and posts about it on tumblr? The boiling hatred when the very people that are destroying gaming, whom I loathe beyond all imagining, dare to say they played, let alone enjoyed the franchise?

I despise the fact that it's perhaps the most widely accepted fantasy game in the world. I hope, beyond all hope, that the increased difficulty and lack of hand-holding in BotW will turn normalfags away, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Sorry for the rant, polite sage for blogpost, just had to get this off of my chest.

We are in Holla Forums, everything is shit.

See, here's someone who definitely only belongs on cuckchan.

hello fellow channers, what are we hating on today?

too bad those tattoos aren't going anywhere fast

On Jews, business as usual

That's okay user.
Zelda is no the "go-to".

The game they get is just a flimsy coat, a small layer of the game. Normalfags will play shit like this. They might even finish it. But they'll never "get it". The other 90% of the game, the part we experience is locked to them. They see the "100% achievements unlocked!" and feel that they've seen everything. Let them. Let them pass like a storm passes over us.

I'll give you an example. When Normalfags play Darksouls, what do you think they say when they meet Sif?
"Ah ah, look at the giant puppy OH GOD, you bitch, I'm gonna kill you".
And that's it, they don't give it much thought.
But people who actually enjoy games, who grew up on them will look at the wolf and notice something is wrong halfway throught the fight. Then the ring. Then artorias. It hits you, and it's something that only people like you can see and experience.

The same goes for a lot of other games. The poseurs will forever be locked out of 90% of the content that they themselves gleefully locked out.

Aw man what an amazing moment where they make you kill something that humans are naturally empathetic towards.

go back to whatever hole you crawled out of

To be honest, Maiden Astraea's story in Demon Souls is more depressing.

That has nothing to do with literally anything that was said so far.

RIP in piece headless meme. The headless girls were literally fun.

Not even baiting. But you probably are. EIther way you're retarded if you actually think that game even holds a match to the originals. It's hand holdy garbage and you know it.

This post gave me aids.

People kept saying that it was an open world game like no other Zelda games have been before. I love Zelda games but I think these people are just sucking Nintendo's cock

You're not wrong even if you meant the users not liking most trash that you probably shill, this place has become cuckchan

I think this is not bribe, but pure fanboyism and social pressure to glorify it, with the price of shaming if not.
Saying that, I wouldn't be surprised if the game was actually really great.

Looks interesting as all fuck to me although I'm not going to touch it for a long while; probably not within this decade.

It's a mix of different parts from several open world games with a LoZelda spin, anyone who things it's that incredibly different is an idiot.

Can't believe those are still a thing. The two main contenders (PS4 & Xbone) are essentially piss weak PCs and the only company who is still committed to whole "video game console" thing is Nintendo.

I am currently still enjoying the hell out of Nioh, and I see no reason to pick this up right now. I just don't know if I should buy it on the Wii U or get new switch? Is the Switch worth it?

We had faggots here buying a PS4 just for Bloodborne.

why would you need epona then?

Those aren't sonyggers, they're just shameless soulsfags.

STOP RIGHT THERE

Ok that is pretty damn cool.

Unlike PS4 and Xbone touting themselves as multi media platforms and making "cinematic experiences" the Switch does just only play vidya right now.

The game is a solid open world game and overall good game despite it being Zelda. The only complain I have is the framedrops

Unless you:
Don't like open world games
Don't like Zelda games
Don't like the Art Style
Don't like Nintendo
Complain about dumb shit
Are Nitpicky
Like to be a contrarian
Are a faggot

If you didn't check any of those then you'll probably have a blast and if you check a couple you might still kinda sorta maybe like it.

Also the game has that "set your own challenge" quality, you can go directly to Ganon after the Great Plateu but it's fucking hard but totally doable.

I expect to see someone killing ganon with just bombs (it will probably take 3-4 hours).

So is it just Darksiders with less edge?

get the fuck out

Incomplete games you mean. Unless you want to buy the amiibos and DLC plus season pass. Oh wait, sounds like every consoles and PC out there. Get fucked with muh Nintendo.

Can't register save them for later them like regular horses though
Fucking discriminatory monsterist stable owners.

Well shit, I don't think I've ever heard Nintendo pitch their system as a "media center" or whatever the fuck.

Too bad they've picked up a nasty habit of neglecting high-end system specs which would help secure the longevity of their console in favour of marketable short-term gimmicks. Shit man, I got a Wii while the thing was riding high and a couple years later there were fuck all games out for it. Still though, Nintendo still has an identity of its own. The differences between PS4 & Xbone are so fucking minute it might as well come down to "What's your favourite colour? Blue or Green?"

Those games didn't have weapon durability and Darksiders 2 was unfinished as fuck. I liked the combat and Death was fun, but it was utterly fucked because of how much got cut.

We could discuss the game's actual flaws or maybe just fling shit at eachother

Who approved this?

Nintendo.

The Wii had a Netflix app and the WiiU had some bullshit TV mode for people with cable as well as Netflix.

Framedrops

This is NuZelda not your old kiddie Zelda 10/10 the new Skyrim

Here you go

So it is like Darksiders, except for one mechanic.
I'm asking a serious question, how similarly does the game play? I know you don't have the fucking mission marker in this game, which is great and that it's YUGE, but apart from that I'm hearing pretty much the same thing as what Darksiders are (which are in turn a ripoff of Zelda games).

Fuck outta here.

Wasn't skyrim one of the few games to be released on the Switch? Is this the reason why we don't hear about it anymore?

Because it hasn't been released yet.
If I remember correctly, it's supposed to come out at the end of this year.

that image is stupid.
it completely ignores that older anime often showed a pretty picture with moving lips and a panning camera instead of actual animation.
even back in the 90s anime would often sacrifice image quality for animation quality. only the highest budget stuff ever had both because drawing moving shadows is extremely difficult.
in animation, i'd prefer to have fluid animation rather than look at a picture book, even if theres a reduction in picture quality to achieve that. both is better, but not realistic

I can see a lot of people not liking the game for actual concrete reasons (not their cup of tea or whatever), like the ones stated. As for faggot, well if you go about calling a game shit just because then sir you are a faggot

I agree with Also the main dungeons are kinda meh

And where it is, prime specimen: the normalfag.

You'll never understand videogames.
And you should have stayed at halfchan with the normalfag-kind.

Gross.

Tr00

Don't suppose it matters all too much who the winner of this generation is. The winning console I'm going to pick up is going to be sometime in the next decade where I'll be buying the thing at some junkies house for $10.

Also, I'd like to take the opportunity to say fuck the people cranking up the prices for N64 carts and fuck whoever keeps paying for them. Your copy of Mario 64 is not "rare", it says right on the cart there are millions of these things in existence you cunt.

Au contrair, mon ami, I never said the game sucked. I'm just calling out your bullshit on calling people faggots for not having the same positive opinion as you.

So basically BoTW is what happens when Ubisoft or Bethesda gets a contract to make a Zelda game?

So far I have yet to find any ragdolls or npcs spazzing into infinity.

All them with subpar products just wanting to fuck you in the ass with things like paid online. Someone has to be utter retarded to fight over this.

There's no "collect 137 pieces of grass for a perk that gives +2% damage" or pointless side missions that involve a 5 second QTE.
So no.
Not enough bugs, the NPC's don't float across the level geometry and you can actually climb mountains. Also, no mods.
So, no.

It's more like "What if Bullfrog was still around, had a baby with Looking Glass Studios and put their son in Maxis University"?
Fun, that's what happens.

And it won't because all those three are long dead. We just cherish the corpses and sometimes stroke their coffins crying and hoping for the feet to twitch.

i live in NYC. even in the outskirts its not sold out. the fucking pre-orders are.
i know someone that actually lined up at midnight to buy a few consoles, the people announcing admitted that they had about 50 extra pro controllers and 50 extra consoles that were for people without preorders.
there werent even close to 50 people lined up. let alone people without preorders.

i cant believe this fake shortage has fooled anyone. everyone still falls for this shit because of the PS2, but the difference is the PS2 shortage wasnt fake, they had some crazy amount of errored consoles that had to be pulled from the shipment and repaired. sony lost money on that shortage and ended up making it up. i would know… i sold my ps2 for $1400 on ebay. then bought it a month later when toysrus got restocked.

The reason Breath of the Wild is grabbing so much attention is because it's an open world game that's actually fun. Skyrim, Far Cry, Witcher 3, and the rest of them don't have

1)Good combat along with
2)A world with actual shit in it with
3) Actual challenge and difficulty with
4)Cuhraaaaazeee physics

i want to get something straight
is the
DLC, amiibo or are they unlockable in the game?
because if they're DLC, then they're most likely to have the shittiest stats

atleast microsoft and sony have a functioning online that also offers features nobody asked for. nintendo's online barely works.

but botw doesnt have good combat, an interesting world, or challenge from any of the gameplay videos i've seen including the one you just posted.
i dont know what you mean by crazy physics… the physics look pretty standard for a game made after 2004.

p much mang

Does that Arrow have the hitbox of a truck?
Looks pretty boring to me like most big empty open world games. 20 minutes of running around generic grass area to get to a slightly less generic area.

Please, just answer "nu-uh!". Don't go wasting people's time, when you have nothing but double down.

/down syndrome tongue on

"It's bad because it's bad and there's no good points that can recover from the badness, who cares if there's also good stuff if the bad is so bad".

Hey do you think Ocarina of Time was released today there would be controversy about how the Gorons resemble Black Face?

Just to confirm something that was theorized from last E3 (Not sure if someone posted this yet) - it is NOT possible to quick travel by freezing a stone in time, applying tons of momentum to it, and grabbing hold of it before the freeze wears off. Link lets go off the stone as it fires off into the distance.

What should I name it? Cause i'm tempted to call it Thick Doggo.

OOOH
=ooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

they probably made the hurtbox of the rock xboxhuge so that people using analog sticks could actually hit them

tfw pc never ever

No because even SJWs aren't that retarded yet

Also just noticed you can clearly see the fucking arrow auto locks onto that rock even though it's not in the reticle. All the other arrow hit dead center on the of the aim box. That one fucking auto aimed to something outside of it. 10/10 Combat, the casuals will love it.

link is actually hanzo.

kek

Yes, haven't even hit the tip of the iceburg. We can find controversy anywhere if we look hard enough

I like it, first good 3d Zelda in years

polynesians are gorons irl

i think those videos he posted were satire user…

That image is retarded, arrows have a flight time, and the guy is probably strafing to the left there, or jerked the controller to the side after firing off the arrow.

I got no clue about actual hitboxes though, just pointing out how retarded the image is.

You're a retard and you should kill yourself. If you want to shit on something at least learn a thing or two about it. The second video isn't bad physics, there's a mechanic whereby you can freeze objects in time and apply forces to them which then all get accumulated and applied after a few seconds. That's what's happening there, not buggy physics.

Why do you hate fun

…you know that slight autoaim is a thing for literally every game that uses joysticks instead of a mouse and keyboard, right?

Zelda isn't an FPS

There is no autoaim, what do you think the gyro controls are there for. It's probably the hitbox.

Reminds me of DS's hitboxes. Excellent when you narrowly escape it but your weapon n has a hitboxes of a truck.

hey retard. watch the video i screencapped that from. the hitbox is shit. any retard can see that.

so weight on the other side of a seesaw should propel the person straight backwards?

it's not a balced seesaw if you look closely it's a plank balanced on a chest and the rock hits the very edge of the plank

it makes the game easier. i dont have the webms but i've seen many combat video where link obviously gets hit, but doesnt take damage… then swings back and obviously misses, but deals damage.
and people still argue that its not easy or casual

so it should propel you straight back? show me in a diagram plz. mspaint would be helpful to understand this phenomenon

Basically you get a power that stops and object in time and magnifies physics that happen to it while it is frozen. What I think happened here was that the rock clipped the edge, making it a backwards moment, rather than a rotational moment.

Sweet fuck, I can't wait to see someone bitch because the game runs at 20 ticks server rate too.

Christ almighty, the fucking stupidity.

Rewatch the video. The plank actually wants to go down because it gets hit on its edge at a steep enough angle, but it bounces off the floor

no.

The physics aren't real life accurate but they make sense

It's hitting the edge of the plank and it actually wants to go DOWN into the ground but it bounces immediately

If it was hitting the flat part it would make link fly up

that red "splash" mark is the point of impact user. even though the rock didnt hit near it, the game detected that as the point of impact. which is another example of this games shitboxes and poor physics. and no… he doesnt bounce away at an upward angle. he flies straight backwards because of a force applied upward from under his feet… where the thing applying that force also somehow flies backwards. its a clusterfuck of broken physics. its very easy to see.

What if it hits Link first?
Would the plank go up?
Or only my dick?

It's a visual game user

You can see the force directions

Are you blind? Even in your own screenshot you show the rock hitting the edge first. You're also forgetting that the force is -amplified- by the effect.

Christ almighty, the fucking stupidity fanboys will spout out to defend a game.

The hitboxes aren't bad in Botw though see

So is there a stark difference between the wii u version and the switch? I'm not buying a console at launch of at all for a handful of games. I've obviously made that mistake once.

yes, and downward force applied sideways impact in this shitty game.

nigger, do you not see the bright red point of impact?

#notallhitboxes :^)

See here: if the hitbox of an enemy attack can be measured in kilotons, like DS2, then it's shit.
It's not shit because "lol it's shit". It's shit because it nullifies the dodging mechanics. No matter your stats, the game will outright state "nah, you didn't dodge, you're dead".
That's bad.

In a competitive online game, if your hitbox is too big, then the enemy player doesn't need to aim worth shit to get a kill. This isn't bad because "lmao, botherwatch". This isn't even bad everytime, depends on what kind of game it is. Fast paced arena shooters where aiming IS THE MAIN SKILL being tested? Bad. Tab combat RPG's? Not an issue still looks bad visualy.

Now look at Zelda series. Does this look like a game about being 1337 xXgaymanXx [Sista Slayer] with EBIN mechanical reflexes?
Or a game about exploring, finding secrets, and using 50 diferent tools at the right time in the right place?
Hitboxes being slightly off or not, mean jackshit if that only matters once or twice in the toal playtime.

Plus, we're talking about freezing an object in time, then making it collide with an object that's not frozen in time. And then amping up the resulting force.
I can draw you some math showing you how fucking insane this is, but what's the point?
It's a game, it's fun, and you can blow link throught the air or against a wall.
tl,dr: eat a dick and go play E.V.E.

That's not the point of impact

Christ on a pike dude, you bothered to screencap 3 diferent frames to illustrate "See: the physics is fucked in this example!"

Do you get a mental breakdown everytime you watch a Skate game?
I'm embedding this because I'm pretty certain there's a chance it will actually kill you through alergic reaction.

Anything that doesn't involve buying a shitty Nintendo console with another shitty controller to play another shitty Zeldo game.

Ah that fucking settles, I'm buying one on my way home.
And BotW with it. And I'm gonna have fun, while you do your spreadsheet exercises.

wrong. are you fucking blind?

hey, relax.

hey, chill

Color me shocked, like a faggot sitting in one of Mike Pence's special chairs.

nigger, the detected points of impact are sideways and nowhere near the actual point of impact. this is straight up skyrim physics and youre defending it.

you nintoddlers are the ones that provided this footage, now you think im cherrypicking the data?

Will Mike "Current Year" Pence help us solve the physics of a new Zelda game?

Maybe. Do these problems involve lack of proper voltage?

Maybe, the fags who don't like whacky physics need a few volts.

Probably. We already have a lot of alternating answers, so if I were you, I'd resist the urge to make puns.

Honestly it does come across that you're just making shit up.

But no continuous ones.

I think you're imagining current trends on Holla Forums.
We may be inducted into imagining things, but we have the capacity to store a lot.
Maybe that charges us a bit, but we're still the forum with the a power coefficient nearer 100%.

I can't make more. These are already not very funny, more and it will get sad. Why isn't electrical engineering more funny ;_;

Well fuck, you're right.
If only Nintendo hired Nasa Black Woman scientists to do math and calculate impact points correctly. Instead they pissed of all that money in "fun secrets" or "varied enemies" and the most stupid: a large open world with tons of shit.

Who the fucks needs all that? Everyone knows that a game is only fun if the accurancy of detected points of impact are 100% right 100% of the time.
Shitty garbage game.

Skyward Sword reviews praised some features that actually did not exist, either blatantly paid for or retarded. I haven't bothered to read any BOTW reviews because of this.

look at the pictures. its clear as fucking day unless youre retarded.

my response to the video was only "kek" until people actually tried defending it as good physics.
but im glad the game has shitty hitboxes, bethesda physics, casual easy gameplay… as long as it has "varied enemies" with shit AI and "fun secrets" like skyrim. and a large open world to explore with no danger… i mean, thats what made numalesky so much fun, right?

What? Does this score ranking range from 8-10? Uncharted and GTA V are terribly mediocre at best and on a proper score ranking (1-10) they would score somewhere around 5 since they aren't very fun but aren't too awful either.

A 5/10 is a game where you are indifferent as to whether you'd enjoy it more than staring at a blank wall. Anything lower is not worth playing under any circumstances and anything higher is fun.

Because it's serious business and if you mess around you'll get fucked and killed.
That's not a pun.
That's real life, Jeff.

haha really? Hand out some sources, if it's true then I gotta see this.

OH WOW IF I JUST IGNORE THE BAD PARTS AND ONLY LOOK AT THE GOOD PARTS THEN EVERY SINGLE GAME IS A 10/10! WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THIS SOONER?

Oh yeah. because I'm not a fucking tool.

That being said I fucking loved Skyward Sword, it was great Zelda game, but Jesus Christ what a shitty fucking argument.

That face looks family and depressing. Is the winner a **tranny*?

*Familiar fucking spellcheck

I have, I still stand by my previous statement. You're just seeing shit that you want to see. But then again I'm not gonna buy this game anyway even if what you claim is true or false.

I belive it is, indeed, the referee from that tranny who competed in male wrestling. I don't understand his disgust, male wrestling is gay as shit, what's a tranny going to ruin on it?

But MovieBob's already got diabetes. He'll be dead inside five years anyway. Aside from being over 300 pounds Sterling is, as far as we know, perfectly healthy and thus deserving of ass cancer

Wasn't it women's wrestling? She was taking hormones and steroids in order to make herself more masculine, but they still let her compete as a woman.

Ign should not be reviewing any nintendo games, half of noa is from their site. Too much cois.

Sorry I took so long.

Was it? That actually makes much more sense as why it would be disgusting.

Yeah, "Transgender boy wins girls' wrestling championship in Texas" is the headline.

YES!
THIS PLEASES THE HONKMOTHER.

wew lad

Just for you.

Jesus Christ this is slightly unsettling, especially that last picture.

Confused benis demands more.

That fucking chin on the last pic.

that's just plain weird
post some aeolus stuff

I'm ashamed of you Holla Forums.

Media is saying that it's denatonium benzoate, which is used to keep dogs and kids from drinking antifreeze.

It's not a drill the game is actually pretty good and I've yet to actually do anything.

Only reason I'm not spamming more clowns is because I'm playing now. I threw a torch into a cave full of Bokoblins and blew them up. It was great.

Can't say if the game is 10/10 so soon, but I'm definitely enjoying myself.

Have fun user! That's what really matters when you play a videogame.

What if I told you you can bully skeletons?

I'd say that I just started fighting skeletons for the first time. So spooky.

The solutions to one of the shrines is using the physics engine to catapult yourself, it wasn't a problem.

Map objectives make sense in context, is nowhere close to Skyrim-tier. Most of the fast travel points are rewards for getting there, not obnoxious.

Can you register skeleton horses or deer?

I might be enjoying this too much.

There was controversy when it was released. The bloody Muslims complained about the Muslim prayer chants in the Fire Temple, and the Gerudo symbol matching their religious symbol. I also think, but am not sure, that the parent groups complained about Ganondorf coughing up blood, so they changed it to green vomit in future versions.

So does it work on CEMU?

I'd really like to play this but i'm a PC only fag.

wew

oh i forgot

>this is the mouth-breathing response I get

The Tutorial cutscene is absolutely fucking awful. Is there more like that?
If it's only twice in the entire game I'm OK with it but holy fuck

The bit I watched, even in the tutorial it doesn't handhold too much. There's some that is a bit too obvious, but other things that don't tell you. Like Stalfos heads interacting with gravity and how you can make them not revive by kicking around their heads, or "WAIT GO BACK AND GET THAT CHEST".
Negatives/bad signs, though, include
that might be wrong, though

Are the massive oceans boatable/traversable or dead-zones? I haven't even seen anyone try to get down there or find a way other than freefall off a cliff.

It hit me, this game is the Light of Courage.

like, why dont you like kill yourself

Any of you nigs run into this guy yet? Shooting him in the face with a fire arrow knocks him down long enough to mount him, but I'm not sure if any amount of stamina lets you tame him. I certainly would like to know if it's possible since there's probably nothing more badass than riding a fire breathing lion-centaur

Nevermind you cant tame him, getribg on his back just provides a safe place to slice him from

whats the difference between the wiiu and switch version?

FUCK I GOT HIT BY SOME RANDOMASS BOKOKOBLIN AND NOW HORSE IS IN THE RIVINE

Phew saved him

For anyone who isn't going to play the game
Ganon turns into a pretty easy final form, fucking battle with him in the castle is harder, Zelda says he used his reincarnation ability to do it so this is possibly the last game in the timeline.