Vidya Music Thread

Granted, it's "free", meaning the person who made this isn't charging for it, but it's a blatant rip off of Lower Brinstar. It just irks me that the artist made no attempt to give credit to the original composer.

Other urls found in this thread:

dubtrack.fm/join/Punished-v
dubtrack.fm/join/pixel-radio
youtube.com/watch?v=-8jpL2vgajU
youtube.com/watch?v=pTfMQUdW_bQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is it? I didn't realize that musical taste was influenced by your racial background. At any rate, post vidya music that (you) like.

Vidya ripoff thread?

what did you expect out of nu/v/?

blow your brains out OP

POST VIDEO GAME MUSIC YOU FUCKING RETARD HOLY SHIT IT'S NOT A DIFFICULT CONCEPT TO UNDERSTAND I DON'T GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOU THINK YOU NIGGER JUST POST MUSIC FOR FUCKS SAKE EAT SHIT YOU WORTHLESS SACK OF FUCK

Music.

Niggers "sample" music from everything, I doubt they've made an original song for years.

Just search for "backing track" instead. There are so many you can even search for mode. My favorite is mixolydian

Well since this thread seems to be about nigger music and vidya music, why not both?

i need music for war
something that makes me feel like a mongol/klingon
and i'm not talking about throat singing, that's too peaceful, i need shit like orc music from wow, even if it is pozzed

pre-Assassin's Creed Jesper Kyd is some great shit. Codename 47 and Contracts are his biggest gems IMO.

Black people have
Niggers can't

Amb Zone from Blood Money is sublime. There's no better feeling of acquiring your disguise and then this starts playing.

where do people from the old vidya music dubtrack room chill now?

dubtrack.fm/join/Punished-v
This is where they used to be, but it's dead there, so they moved to
dubtrack.fm/join/pixel-radio
but it looks like cancer, so I wouldn't go there.

That's basically how beat producing works, no one ever gives credit for their samples and everyone just ends up stealing work. Effectively niggers have made a whole industry that runs off of unlawful stealing and copyright infringement.

>>>/mu/

Post video game music

Here you are friendo.

This, and it's counterpart in the final area in the game, are the only vidya tracks I've ever, or probably will ever hum while playing.
What's some good vidya music to learn how to play piano? I can play Bandit Radio and that's about it.

Anything by Yoko Shimomura or Yamane Michiru.

Actually I lied. There was another I hummed

rip

Still can't believe he got such an amazing battle theme

Bear McCreary (battlestar galactica) did the music

I'm torn apart on JUST Cause 3.
I got it as a gift, it has a nice soundtrack, it's fun with a trainer that gives you God mode and unlimited ammo, heat mechanics are better but at the same time it's a piece of shit smaller than JC2, has less settlements to complete, less civilian vehicles, most of the gameplay is locked behind shitty no-fun challenges, it has Denuvo, it crashes due to a slow memory leak, the driving is just painful with motorcycles being completely useless, the missions mostly boil down to "protect your ass and protect Mario's ass and protect this girl's ass and protect her token nigger's ass and protect the EMP's ass and protect the rebel's asses but don't let the enemies kick you in the balls either", which is a shame because the physics regularly spazz out and send the convoy you're supposed to protect flying and the entire map is one biome. Mediterranean.
Thinking about it, it is the perfect AAA shovelware - a pretty poorly made game with great presentation which makes it addicting until you've played through it.

youtube.com/watch?v=-8jpL2vgajU
youtube.com/watch?v=pTfMQUdW_bQ

yeah but is it worth a pirate?

here we go:
Skylar Cahn - Horde and War Machine
WC3 - Remnants of the Horde
WOD: Clans Join, Warsong, Grommash Hellscream, Chieftains Gather, Wolf at the Door, Times Change, Iron Dawn
Two Steps from Hell - Dark Ages, Raging Horde, Undefeated
Video embed is awesome.
t. ex-battered wife who left after they fucked up in WOD.

I'd definitely say so, If you have 16 gigs of RAM POWER in your sick gaming rig bro to offset the memory leak. And the best gaming internet connection in your area to get this glorious cinematic experience in it's full 52 (fifty-two) gigabyte girth.
It might be cracked but it's still fuckhuge.

OP is a nigger.

It was composed by Jeremy Soule, what do you expect?

for all the songs to sound the same

i bet you also listen to nujabes you fucking sperglord

fuck off lefty cucks

bump.

V I D E O G A M E M U S I C

Is there something I'm not getting? All is hear is *beat* "High" *wub* on repeat.

Also Mario Tennis has much better music than it has any right to have. I guess this is what happens when you get a guy who does RPG soundtracks for a sports game.

Video in the OP takes the main theme (in your video it's 0:30 - 1:45), throws some shitty samples around it (starting at 1:11 and 2:40), and plays a simple rendition of the first 30 seconds of the original track ad infinitum for the entirety of the song.

Someone mentioned sample-based vidya music?

Are you saying you don't hear the sample being used?

The Katamari games are known for their great music.

My nig nogs

Obligatory

At least they have a fitting title.

The game is shit and the music sounds out of place, but shit, it's really good. Any other game with Avant-Jazz music, or even better, Twelve Tone composition?

Armored Core have the best music

this is pretty good

you're like a baby
watch this

Square cleared on this shit, or does this qualify as "fair use"?

YOOOOO
*takes the pendant without asking marle*
SO WE'D BE LIKE SOME KINDA, UHHHH HUH
*tries to sell pendant for summ weed*
WE'D BE LIKE UH
*nuts on macha's huge donky ayzz*
WE'D BE REVIVING CRONO?
*shots crono with a desert eagle*
LIKE UH, CHRONO TRIGGERING WITH MAH GUN?

Believe it or not, but I got rid of the memory leak once I set the game in compatibility mode for Windows 7
I couldn't play for more than 30 minutes without a crash, especially if I got too fast with the hook.
My main gripe with this game is that Rico can't stand on his fucking feet and take years to get the fuck up, a slight breeze and he just drop like a sack of shit. That, and basic features of the game being locked behind the no-fun allowed challenges, like being able to slow-down with the wingsuit and not fall on your ass if you slowly get to the ground thank god I pirated it

Posting vidya music to stay on topic

damn, indeed a very good soundtrack. Rediscovering a forgotten song. I also liked the one in the opera mission one where you can replace the fake pistol with a real one.

Hitman Blood Money - curtains down

I like that one tavern song, I don't know why but it get's me in the mood for a drink. That one and the song called Take what is ours.

Yeah, this game has a pretty great soundtrack.

I'd say Madworld's OST is consistently better than Anarchy Reigns's OST, Though the latter has better songs that stand out, as I really love Ruthless.

fuck that sounds amazing. Never even noticed this piece even though I played the game. This game truly has an amazing score. Also I like this one very much myself