Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Everyone knows consoles aren't as powerful as PC's, but the market for consoles is a lot less competitive and open to casuals who don't want to run an installer and just want to insert a disc and pick up a controller.

Good graphics = bad game.

But current year gen pretty much requires an installer and often enough Day 1 patch now.

You've got me there. Please remember to like, sage and downvote.

This game still looks like shit, I will probably avoid this and pray SE makes a good game eventually. I hope it sells well on PC, even though I don't play trash like FFXV I still like seeing these games come to PC since it is the best platform.

Not if you have the best console.

kys fampai

I have no idea what game that is.

Timesplitters

I'd hit it.

Oh, that rewind project?

Naw im sure it's going to be amazing, surely it's not made by complete idiots who understand gameplay is better then graphics. Surely.

I don't even know what game this is

from the thumbnail i honestly thought it was tokyo jungle 2: jungle boogie and got really fucking stoked. i need glasses

OP, you are a fucking retard if you fall for the "Holla Forums is a hivemind and everyone totally knows about my obscure and shit OP with lack of context and information!"

FF15 PC version, OP sucks dick

Is that even a real fur shader? Xbox and GPUs with 64MB of RAM from 2003 can do proper fur shading.
Not having it in the console version is incompetence.

Maybe it's the physx version.

Conker L&R has better fur than most modern games, sad tbh.

I see you're not familiar with modern console gaming.

Given how little or how incompetent many developers are today, the fact that they deigned to make it look good at all is pretty much a sign that it's actually a good game. Tempered only by how long it actually takes to beat said game.

I am not. Consoles haven't been worth buying for a while.

user that's wrong