Find out little kids play ultra high entry barrier game I like

Aurora

Why is nothing safe anymore?

You can 'ignore it' user, sure. So could I. Doesn't change the fact that you're playing a game enjoyed by fags and that you will think of him, even if only for a split second, whenever you boot it up.

Great thread, OP.

I'd have said something cynical and mocking but I forgot for a second this is the same board that still screeches and cries about Undertale even though they're blaming the game itself for the autistic fanbase it spawned

Better fucking kill myself.

These writers are running out of ideas fast.

yeah this show has been complete shit since season 3

Oi brov Love is Love, you gotz to go to jail!

Well fuck me. Guess I shouldn't have gotten my cousin's kid into System Shock 2. I should have left him with shit like Mass Effect and Destiny since he can never be anything other than a tasteless shit mingler anyway.

That's right. His generation is trash, and you're evil for messing with the natural order

too many normalfags on this board

I feel you OP. I stopped playing Angel's Fall First when I heard kids playing

Same with NewRetroWave. Most shit I find, I find on my own. Then I find out it's used by plebs

what

You're full of shit OP

It's like I'm back at half chan

DESIGNATED shitposting thread

if a kid likes aurora chances are he's autistic as you. instead of moaning why don't you show the guy some classics and shit? After all, Holla Forums needs someone to carry the torch while we're gone- that is the point of life, to reproduce, to 'pass on' characteristics. Why don't you attempt to spread your favourable characteristics among the 'strongest' and most favorable young; so they may continue to encourage good vidya and discourage the cancer we see today? Maybe explain to them exactly why they are so annoying, and why this site requires you to be over 18 to post, OP.
Just saying, I'd rather create a degenerate screeching basement dweller than a pozzed normalfag who ruins whatever he touchs; at least the basement dweller can harness meme magic properly.

Check 'em

Social Interaction is not hard. It's all about perceiving power levels.

Always assume a person is a normalfag unless they're trying to show off power level
If they're trying to show of power level, showing yours is something they will like, either because someone likes what they do or because your powerlevel is so huge they want to know what you're talking about

if they're clearly just casual start slowly.

Game of Thrones.

Yeah we get a bunch of these threads every week. If you're baiting - good, enjoy your (you)s.
If you're actually suffering - even better, your deserve everything you get.

You don't sound like a nice man

You share a board with little kids.
You share a street with little kids.
Videogames are for personal entertainment.
Whether others use them should be irrelevant.

You form your own conception of the experience during that personal entertainment, now if you hear someone else you don't like going on about their 'irrelevant viewpoints' on the game, it should anger or at least annoy you that they are tainting your accrued experience with the product.

sage for shit thread

OP sounds pretty autistic.

All of us are so…

Feels good not having normalfag hobbies

Dubs

stay pleb

Speak for yourself autist. I play games that are fun even if a dreaded normalfag spreads his taint over it by dairng to play my sacred videogames.

Slippery slope

I played video games today and had fun

You can 'ignore it' user, sure. So could I. Doesn't change the fact that you're breathing air enjoyed by fags and that you will think of them, even if only for a split second, whenever you inhale.

I don't blame the game on it's autistic fanbase, I blame the game on it being shit. Bad combat, pacing, characters, humor, artstyle, everything. It's 95% garbage.

Check em'

It's like poetry.

it's just /leftycancer/, pay no mind to him

What a hipster faggot you are
End yourself

Hol up, can u go into detail there?

I see that kiddie fiddlers aren't the sharpest tools in the shed.

duh

It's a really low hanging fruit to be honest. Schedules and budget are surely tight so I don't blame OP for cutting corners.

Fucking piece of shit hipsternormalfags ruining everything

You sound very insecure

Well now, that's surprising. I think those kids may have had one too many vaccines.

fapping spends life energy

FUCKING MOBILEFAGS GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD

No
but thanks for your concern

Nah, fam.
Also, if someone has an image name like mine, it likely means they're posting from a phone.
Enjoy driving yourself crazy.

Kids have the autism to play games like that and unironically enjoy them. When I was 14 (25 now) I played the shit out of Dorf Fort, but sometime in college, just sorta lost the autism. Now I find the game a chore, and there's so much for new mechanics that I simply can't be arsed to catch up. In fact, that's happened with a lot of games - I've been slowly turning into a filthy casual as I get older.

The autism is still there you just need to learn how to harness it. Also since you're older you're probably much fucking better at vidya than you were as a snot nosed kid so shit seems a lot shorter and you're more aware.

You're probably just sick of DF and need something new to latch on to. For me it was Dustforce when it used to be Factorio and before that it was Terraria and before that it was The falling sand game. Which is extremely autistic when you think about it.

please tell me you're not in Nevada, user

I bet the switch brought more normalfags onto the board again.

I hate this sub these days

Either your game is easy as shit or those kids put in the work. Either way those kids are more mature then you. Just behappy your game isnt dead.

Sad times

fug off

Holy shit, you are autistic. Just enjoy good games and let who the fuck ever else plays them enjoy them too.

How the fuck do you even play video games? 90% of people who play video games are shit-eaters, there's bound to be at least 1 person who is an SJW/Child/Autist/normalfag who plays a game you enjoy.

Normalfags also breathe air. Maybe you should stop that too.

What games do you play, OP?
I want to know so I don't touch them.

into the >>>/trs/ you go
Holla Forums== WILL NEVER BE ALT-KIKE

Wait, you can co-op Berseria?
How exactly does that work?

I agree on a lot of those points but the music was the best part of it and one of its few redeeming features

Nigger every time I see somebody squalling about that low-effort 4-hour Game Maker project it's because it somehow ruined the board/invited Tumblr-Reddit-Holla Forums-etc etc etc cancer/has fans that're mega-autistic and was whored on streaming sites for some time.

One the few good features, yes. Redeeming? Not even close.