Remember Holla Forums, great games are played, not made...

Remember Holla Forums, great games are played, not made. Personal experience is the most determining aspect of a video game's quality, no game is objectively perfect or flawed. Therefore, the greatest video games are the ones that allow you to bring your own personal experience.

Nah, fuck right off out of here with that shit.

What I mean is an inherent flaw. There is no dictum for an inherent flaw, only an axiom. As long as it can be played, and there's someone who's genuinely happy with it even if it's the dev themselves, it's a good game.

Is this some kind of reductio ad absurdum satire of relativism? or are you retarded?

I have never watched a Tarkovsky film

both yes and no

Take your neoliberal relativistic bullshit, shove it deep within your shitpussy, and then kill yourself you fucking shitstain.

It's a good game for them.*
Don't expect the jaded hipsters that is hate/v/ to conform with that point of view, nor should they have to. You can make objectively mediocre games be fun if you have the autism or imagination to tie it in with personal goals and values, but not everyone is autistic or imaginative in just the exact way.

It's sincerity disguised as satire, most likely a former /lit/ poster who wants to just post about Undertale without being made fun of.

An artist creates a piece of art as a fulfillment for his responsibility to reach the ultimate truth. He tries to find a reason for his existence on earth, and when he thinks that he has created a desirable impact, that is when the responsibility has been fulfilled.

Explains why all Bethesda-style games are shit. This includes Morrowing and Fallout: New Vegas. They chose the worst of both genres, blending the boring tedium of rpgs with terribly executed FPS gameplay. Their games would be better if they either dropped RPG mechanics altogether and invested in getting better developers so the gameplay isn't shit, or dropped the FPS and focused on developing an engaging RPG world.

FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE

Proof that Holla Forums still has bots posting? You decide.

hahHA EPIC TUBMLR NIGER SKEELTON TRASH MAN MEM MYA MAN XDDDD IM LAUGAIN DUDE X XD XD XD XD XD

FUCK OFF BAKC TO TUBMRLT SHILL

The fidelity of TES games lies in it's approach to let you see their world from any angle. A player is given a chance to recreate the mannerism of the games to fit their own idiosyncrasy. Not just in a virtual role, but also in the gameplay. What Holla Forums considers as "engaging" is a form of artist-tyranny. Unlike the tyrannical nature of other games, TES doesn't work in a vacuum. The principle of TES is to create a more humble environment where all truths can be absorbed and the process of capturing life involves a collaboration with the player.

Or maybe, just maybe, the games are shit and their newer ones are designed to make money off of uber kewl nerds, while the fanbase for the older ones consists of people who don't play video games for gameplay but for story. Not a single Elder Scrolls game or post-Interplay Fallout game is worth playing.

I agree. A "guilty" pleasure for a lot of us Holla Forumsirgins are, for example, licensed games from when we were younger. 9/10 times they're nowhere near as good as the best of the genre, but they're just fun and comfy.

An interpretation of a game should be excluded from all politics.

What does this have to do with videogames?
Both men are talking about movies.

Fucking pretentious faggots.
WHO WANTS TO SPIN THE WHEEL OF DERAILMENT?

Dubs for derailment.

This is now a LOL thread. Post best losses.

(checked)

I am inclined to disagree. I think that many streamlined games that require no personal experience can be plenty enjoyable as they reveal new information and shift perspective. I don't necessarily want directions and told how I am supposed to respond to each situation, but the game doesn't always need to be my own. With some games, I value the personal experience imposed upon me.

If I get a blowjob while playing a shitty game it's still a shitty game.

MORAL REVIVALIST HAVE GOT TO GO BACK!
Seriously, If you have no standards for value, beautify or mechanics then what you get is meaningless meme spewing bullshit and shit posting. Without a set of standards then even Gone Home or No Man's Sky can be championed as subjectively "good". If you want to fight the Nihilism of Vidya then you need to have a standard to measure the quality of a video game. We may have different standards but that is where serious discussions can be had about the telos of vidya and the metaphysical underpinnings of sanic but without common ground then their is no point in reasonable discussion. Without a reasonable agreed upon set of standards then we might as well check dubs and jerk off to anime. How do you fight for Effect in Game'n Journalism if you don't even have Absolute moral standards?