Why isn't Holla Forums banned yet after Mark said that Holla Forums is allowed...

Why isn't Holla Forums banned yet after Mark said that Holla Forums is allowed? Is it better to wait for them to die of starvation instead?

What? Are you scared they're gonna make you a communist if they're not banned?

i thought i was on Holla Forums

I'm not scared, I'm just saging they should fuck off permanently instead of shitting up my board.

If you mention the word "communism" in Holla Forums you get banned for a month.

They're more thin skinned than SJWs.

Holla Forums Holla Forums: when they're not busy sucking cock they're over here screeching autisticly at eachother.

fuck off libtard

That's great and all but where's the vidya?

This is the future you chose.

Better idea:
Ban Holla Forums

oh well this thread will be deleted and OP banned soon anyway so why not

BENIS HURRICANNNU!

Checked.

Why don't you report political shitposting then?
Mark always takes care of it.
If Lime or some other faggot doesn't, then DM Mark on Twitter and tell him.

You have posted the wrong pic faggot

I don't trust that faggot Lime. He banned me for breaking Holla Forums's feelings.

leftytard mod is absolute insufferable idiot but so is 90% of that board. The best you will do is to ignore their board and if any of them show up anywhere than in their retard board you report them and i will make sure they get banned for their retard arguments.

Yep, that. If there's a shit thread that violates the rules, I report it, and it's bumplocked, locked, or deleted in a couple of minutes.

If you want to improve the quality of the threads here, fucking report the ones that break the rules instead of being an apathetic faggot and doing nothing at the time, only to make meta threads and bitch about it later.

Hey buddy
Horseshoe theory refers to action not opinion
and declaring that it is about political opinions kind of proves it

The example in this picture is shit, because the faggot who made it not only blended together 3 different arguments, but also only included 2 stances.

The whole fucking point is that the two ends of a horseshoe are moving towards each other you retards

yes in fact if you ignore it it will go away you fag shit

lol no

I'm amazed he's still a mod, nobody likes.

go ram your ass on your fence

*likes him

One is made of faggots doing things for reasons, the other is made of other faggots who are doing things in a similar way yet for other reasons, the middle is filled with faggots who do nothing.
Is this really your theory? It's retarded.

Stay triggered, Holla Forumsedditor.

Brilliant.

I HATE THAT FUCKING CAT
FUCK OFF KIKE

Din't you fags reject that cat as your mascot and it ended up being drawn sucking corporate cock? I don't think you have a hold to say in here with such low-energy shitposting.

I don't mind Holla Forums or Holla Forums, but for the love of God please don't bring your conflict to our board.

It won't go away if we ignore it, but tunnel-visioning on it will result in the same inability to talk about vidya and vidya accessories on Holla Forums.
The best we can do is just to continue discussion of Holla Forums material and bully faggots who are trying to make it Holla Forums or Holla Forums.

>>>Holla Forums1423498
Stop projecting, turbonigger.

Having a nation and not having a nation are opposites, not the same thing, nor is it something leading to the same thing. Only a retard would think this.

If Mark wasn't so fucking retarded he'd realize that allowing politics of any stripe is ruining the board because none of them can shut up about it long enough to talk about video games.

Fuck, how many of these fuckers are on this shitty board? Mark better do something soon.

Every fucking time.

I don't mind you guys either, I don't want you to bring off-topic shit to the video game board.

case in question

Stop culturally appropriating monster girls.

NO YOU FUCKING FENCE SITTING KIKE YOU HAVE TO THINK AND TALK ABOUT POLITICS 24/7 OR ELSE AMERICA'S NEVER GOING TO BECOME GREAT AGAIN

It's almost like this is a planned raid thread from Holla Forums.

You can do that for literally everything you faggot.

VIDEO GAMES

VIDEO GAMES

But user, there's no other board to discuss politics on!
Except
>>>/new/
>>>/newsplus/
>>>/news/
And probably a few others that are dead because the faggots who should be arguing politics there contribute to the vicious cycle of a dead/dying board.

FIRE AND FUCKING LEFTYPOL BOARD ARE TWO DIFFERENT THINGS YOU FAG SHIT AND IF YOU IGNORE FIRE AND RUN AWAY THE FIRE WILL EXSTUNGISH EVENTUALLY FUCKING LOGIC

lol yes

If you wont join the discussion you wont fuel their need to discuss. So just ignore that's best solution.

But user, there's no other board to discuss politics on!
Except
>>>/new/
>>>/newsplus/
>>>/news/
And probably a few others that are dead because the faggots who should be arguing politics there contribute to the vicious cycle of a dead/dying board.

You can't even fucking strawman right

Its quite simple really because Mark is a Jew.

Why the fuck whine about politics? This is literally a grave of rational thought because democracy is literally talking to the retarded masses
Why don't we derail threads with discussions on the philosophical implications of defeating the local gang boss, instead of discussing if the gang boss redistributed the wealth or if he was a nigger? That sounds great to me. Maybe we should ask /christian/ to come over and add theology to the mix.

he meant for you to stick to GG and politically-charged-garbage games like zero men dawn of vagina and dragon age homosexual bull man. his post does not mean that you can go around random threads shitting them up, which is what you are pretending he said so you can give yourself free reign.

mark is also a hypocrite kike who is easily swayed by populist memes and whatever flavor of the month opinion /polv/ has at the moment. for example, during haydees release, we had 2 or 3 threads all of which were completely shat up by /polv/ goons who had mark's support because he's an idiot and the FotM meme was hating on a previous FotM meme (thicc thing).

keep your political autism in either of the two hugbox containment boards we have.

as for the anons who are tired of this shit, remember the report button exists for a reason. other mods (mostly volunteers who aren't mark, like aero and lime) will most likely clean up the garbage if it gets too out of hand.

Not only is that blatantly false, but last time I checked admitting to being a "nazibol" on Holla Forums nets you an instant ban.

/christian/ knows YHVH has no power here

/christian/ is in fact the best politics board.