ITT: Upcoming releases you're hyped for

What about you guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/app/204880/discussions/0/143388511227154365/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nothing. Hype is cancer.

/Thread
Sorry OP but you're setting yourself up for disappointment.

I think being excited for a game is perfectly fine so long as you don't pre-order it.

Don't listen to them OP, they are just haters

Watch out, we got a badass over here.

Super Robot Wars V
Nier Automata
I'm more hype for the possibility of getting some info on Cyberpunk 2077 this year

Nothing.
Horizon Zero Dawn looks interesting to me, but /vee/ told me it's bad

Is there some big new feature or you're just excited for DF in general?

Remind me again, how did this turn out?

Next update adds artifacts and adventuring parties who will attempt to track down said artifacts, along with the ability to send dorfs out of your fort to go on quests.

Sonic Mania, kinda.

Those people deserve to be shat on.
Also

Tumblr might be more your kind of place, it has the same kind of people as you to begin with.

Nope.

Actually for hyped for;

As for mild interest/excitement;

Ys VIII would have been my most hyped game but NISA killed that.

I'm hyped for the inevitable day when DLC supporters and apologists die.
Immortality is beyond your grasp, friendo, all I have to do is outlast you.

Not exactly hype but there are a few games I hope will end up being good:

Next to no chance of being good:

mite b cool:

Struggling to think of anything else even coming up.

>

Thanks op, you reminded me not to get hyped for nier automata. As cool as it looks I don't want to be disappointed.

It's gonna feel so good to roll with Yamazaki again after all these years

Nier Automata
X4
Sins of a Solar Empire 2

I think this will be a pretty solid year as long as you ignore the entirety of AAA shit.

Hype is for fags and marketers.
I am looking forward to Ruiner though, because I liked Crusader and Brigador.

What's the difference between being hyped for something and looking forward to something? As far as I know, they mean the same thing.

Kill yourself. Or get cancer and then kill yourself.

Hype blinds the one who is hyped.

That pose still makes zero goddamn sense

Oh well I guess I'm not hyped then. I understand that the games might be flawed and intend to carefully research them to make sure they're as good as advertised. However, I'm still hopeful that they will turn out good.

Nothing

i'm looking forward to nier, tekken, any other yakuza games, ace combat, and the other new operators in rainbow six

so far this year has been good to me with stuff like yakuza 0 and nioh

This exact thing

Scorn.
Please don't be vaporware

Absolutely nothing.
Earth Defense Force 5.

Bullshit. We know that's never coming out. You fooled me for a second. I had to look it up. When will it come out? ;-;

But reflecting on the future does?

The endless bog of shit that's been released over the years has killed my ability to be hyped. There's some shit that looks interesting, but any more than that and it's likely i'm setting myself up for disappointment.

Now I'm back to being hyped for nothing at all.

Currently in Route C of NieR: Automata.

It's better than the frst game, easy.

I'm not hyped for anything as most games that get released are dogshit, but I am looking forward to Death Stranding and Cyberpunk 2077.

I look forward to nothing so I am never disappointed.

Styx Shards of Darkness is the only thing I've hyped for. Will it be shit?

It might be alright if they focus on improving things from the first game rather than adding more. The last thing they want is to add too much variety to a game where distractions and hiding are really all you need.

Can you fucking not?
I'm loking forward and optimistic about some games byt hyping shit up is fucking retarded and will only lead you to dissapointment.

Theres shitloads of stuff this year I'm looking forward to:

-Butterlord
-Sonic Mania
-Division Normandy 44
-Firepro Wrestling
-Nier Automata
-Ace Combat 7
-Division Normandy 44
-Ni No Kuni 2
-Serious Sam 4 its this year I just know it
-EDF5
-Spellforce 3
-Sudden Strike 4
-Routine
-Endless Space 2
-Blitzkrieg 3
-Xenonauts 2
-Rising Storm 2 eat shit Gibson
-Ultimate General Civil War
-Atelier Firis
-Shenmue 3 and the remastered ports Sega has been teasing
-System Shock Remake
-YsVIII
-Baldr Sky hopefully this year

Seriously though, do most of you fags play even play videogames anymore?
Get some fucking taste already, find your niche instead of looking at AAA all the time you dumbass plebs
And plenty of non shit/cancerous one, get a grip

Serious Sam 4, EDF 5, Hello Neighbor not hyped but caught my interests and Camelot Unchained which is pretty far into the future since the first beta is aimed at the end of this year

If you want to fucking play a game just play it, even if it would be vanilla Skyrim or Fallout 4. What the fuck does Holla Forums's opinion matter?

I wouldn't say I'm "hyped," but I'm hoping Tekken 7 will be good and Persona 5's localization won't ruin the game. Otherwise I'm not looking forward to much.

Oh shit, you reminded me
That and Rev 2 as well
>New good SoulCalibur never ever

I guess expansion packs shouldn't exist either, huh?

I want that fucking release date, buddy.

I apparently have lived under a rock. Time to go look this up. Even if it's not quite my cup of tea, it looks like fun.

Honestly, there are only a few games on that list that I don't care for, everything else I'll probably look into at some point. Never played a Ys game, but I know Falcom's loved for making decent quality games. I tried Gurumin, and it's just not something that held my attention. I dunno why. Something just felt off the whole time.

I don't think you want a Soul Calibur with Bamco running things right now. If it's handled anything like a Tales game, it's going to be [email protected]/* */ costumes for days and Denuvo on a PC port. And I'm not buying T7 merely because it's like 60GB. That would take me over 3 days to fully download. Plus if it has Denuvo like GE2, I wouldn't be able to play half the time because of my shitty internet.

ctrl+f "butterlord"

Hopefully game isn't just re-skinned warband and they actually use the opportunity fix a lot of the stupid shit with the game's AI.

Remember how hype was something we came up with? Then those fucking parasites co-opted it for their marketing bullshit just like everything else.

Something like Japan Time will never ever happen again.

I'm looking forward to the english releases of NieR Automata and Persona 5.

Release date June 6, 1995

They revamped everything from combat to economy and mapping.
Theres actual seasons, you can open the gates and do cavalry charges from your castle, the factions are even more unique, theres actual verticality in the city/castle maps, women characters will have an even harder time, you can setup sieges as you ish including blowing up walls for easy entry, you can own criminal enterprises inside cities and damage their economy while making some dough.
Go watch the videos and the Blog entries on their website nigger.
Shits looking good

My nigga needs more incest chapters though

Cuphead, if only because it's a 1930's cartoon done right it looks really difficult for a run-and-gun.

I barely remember it, I cropped this so long ago compared to what else I cropped for dumb reaction images. I do remember it being pretty good, though.

How many times has it been delayed?
Goddamn, heard they were adding actual levels inbetween Boss fights due to fan demand.
Is that true?
If so I'm really afraid said sections will be borinv filled that will bring down the game as a whole.
Fury worked pretty well with the mechanics it had with no need for that.

Yeah, its pretty good
Long as hell too

The remake of Fire Emblem Gaiden looks interesting, might be a good opportunity to make Echoes an actual sub-series of remakes, hell, a remake of 776 and Genealogy of the Holy War would be cool, but deep down I know they will hand it over to Treehouse's heretical hands for the localization, and we all know how that turned out last time
I'm interested, but cautious

Aside from that, System Shock, Yakuza, MvC: Infinite and nothing more, so far nothing to really grab my attention

Next CEMU update.
And no, I don't give a fuck about new Zelda.

I think a more appropriate filename would have been

I'm not hyped about anything, I just play games I like and when something interesting comes out, I see what it looks and plays like and then play it myself.
What's the point of hype for us if we're going to be disappointed 90% of the time?

I'm really looking forward to the Moonman Platformer coming up.

sauce pls

im not hyped for these games but i am interested in them regardless.

System Shock Remake & System Shock 3
Agony
Prey
Turok 2 remaster
Dusk
Hello Neighbor
Cyberpunk 2077 i know that game is long off but i am still interested
Death Stranding
South Park The Fractured But Whole
Strafe
Yooka-Laylee i HATE kikestarter but this game looks like it would be fun
Mario Odyssey
Bullet Storm full clip pirating that shit fuck spergbox
and Serious Sam 4

i wont buy these games day 1 but they do look like fun games to play.

It's difficult to find information about but if you're curious you can ask me because I have autistically gone through every social media account for each of the developers and have a pretty solid idea of what the game is despite the fact that they haven't even released a trailer for it.

That gameplay webm is an AI test that Lexie posted on their leddit 2 years ago and it is the most amount of actual gameplay that they've shown to the public.

how about I meet you halfway and go with
Kondescending_Korean_Kunt.jpg

See I thought about that, but Cs outnumber the one K.
But this way you could shorten it to KKK.jpg, so I'm fine with it.

And while we're on the subject, I don't play fighting games aside from UMK3 for nostalgia, so I don't know if all korean female fighters have an element of purple on them. Is it a thing or just coincidence between these two?
love this theme

In order of excitement

South park TFBW
Toukiden 2
Senran kagura peach Beach
Portal knights on console to play with my family online
If I can get it cheap ghost recon wildlands, beta was fun enough for bro-op but as I would need to buy 2 copies its would have to be less the $20 total.

Aside from that not one damn thing is on my radar.

Good list.

I forget about turok 2, bulletstorm, cyberpunk and yooka-laylee

Maybe you should Not really care about what any of us say because your happiness is more important friend

But who cares I will play them year after release. Especially Nier why would I be hyped for a sequel to a game I had no occasion to play?

Just look at gameplay, it is FarCry3 with more interesting setting.
But try it. Who cares. The Worst thing that can happen is you being disappointed.

Overall games seem to be getting better.

This is cancer.

You actually reminded me of this. I must say it is interesting enough to guarantee "hype" but at the same time I fell like everyone will drop it after first gameplay footage.

Oh fuck I forgot Daymare. Shame that its a KS game though.

Probably, but since this is the newest Kojima joint it'll probably have people interested in it for a bit longer.

Oh no by everyone I meant everyone here.
No matter how bad game it will be it will be huge success.

Well it's not announced or anything but if you take a look through the steam forum you'll find devs rather clearly alluding to a next installment being in the works.

steamcommunity.com/app/204880/discussions/0/143388511227154365/

EDF 5 and FFXIV: Stormblood Fite me m80s.

La-Mulana 2 WHEN PLEASE GOD IT HURTS

Peachy Butt Splash

It's a pretty bad game, it's somehow a more generic farcry 3 and that's with the setting.
Also the final boss is
a generic enemy you kill 4 of in what amounts to a turret sequence, but this time you don't have the turret