Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/gBH4q
archive.is/D1VKt
archive.is/7rbDf
exhentai.org/g/1022973/3b480bea98/
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/game
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm trying to post something witty but words simply fail me.

didn't an user make this exact joke last year regarding the games buttfucked online?

It just keeps on giving

No Man's Sky was a mistake

all I can say is holly shit its real!
archive.is/gBH4q

“Accepting the award for No Man’s Sky is Shawn Murreigh. Funny… he looks like someone else, only blonde…”

archive.is/D1VKt

wew

Is this satire?

fuck I didn't even get that the first time

So it's fair to say the GDC has no credibility after this past conference
AAA devs need to start a new Developer conference but this time keep the fucking arthouse faggots from San Fran from running the show

It lost its credibility along time ago.

Best Debut
Firewatch - Campo Santo

Best Audio
Inside - Playdead

Innovation Award
No Man’s Sky - Hello Games

Best Technology
Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End - Naughty Dog

Best VR/AR
Job Simulator - Owlchemy Labs

Best Visual Art
Inside - Playdead

Best Narrative
Firewatch - Camp Santo

Best Design
Overwatch - Blizzard Entertainment

Best Mobile/Handheld Game
Pokémon Go - Niantic

Audience Award
Battlefield 1 - EA/DICE

Game of the Year
Overwatch - Blizzard Entertainment

How embarrassing.

I don't get it.

Is it funny because No Man's Sky was such a flop the devs won't even show up to accept an award?

Or is it funny because GDC is so shit not even the No Man's Sky dev team would send somebody to accept an award from it?

GDC Award for innovation no less. Talk about a fucking joke.

Also:
Best Mobile is clearly Fate/Grand Order.

Fair

Fair, one of the few VR only titles that are actually a game

Fair, but it doesn't take much to be the best mobile game.

I… I think I might have killed Sean with the shoop I made months ago.

It makes me wonder why AAA devs still give a shit if they all end up getting shafted in favor of interactive-movie tier hipster indie bullshit. No other industry trade conference would tolerate this bullshit.

Both with the fitting sense of "No Man" around for "No Man's Sky"

What did they innovate? Total Disappointment exist before.

You should know by now memes shape reality.

Kek, Hello Games already ran away months ago. I doubt even the janitor was stupid enough to stay around in case bill collectors or Sony ever came near.

Yeah, but the award also included handhelds, so certainly something on 3DS / Vita would have been better. They only chose GO because it was popular and well-recognized. "Everyone (was) talking about it, so obviously it should win!"

Spooks, sir.

Guess they have to rely on random parties and events to feed themselves after how bad their shit flopped.

If a game gets an award and no one is around to accept it, does it get GOTY?

Watching companies/think tanks/organizations jerk each other off is truly a surreal and despicable experience

Can GDC be an even bigger joke at this point?

Yes it can! Everything on that list is a joke.

Yes GOTY = Goes Only To You

pffff what exactly did they invent? Generation of random maps? TES did that more than 20 years ago

Was there ANYTHING of value on handhelds at all?
I'd still give Awards to Pokemon Go over the whole 3DS library since it released tbh.

Bigger lies than Todd could ever think of.

The nominees were:

Take of that what you may.

they didn't even invent it. they used a prefab algorithm. in fact, the game was delayed for a while because they 'forgot to' credit and recompense the guy they stole it from.

basically all Hello Games did was paste some art assets onto an existing framework.

…I…wh…what?

Proud that pokemon go won tbh
Sun and Moon doesn't even deserve to be on that list

Daggerfall was not even that innovative at the time (unless Arena also did it). Random terrain generation has been a meme that developers where jerking off to sense the 80's.

Sun/Moon is just as shit as Pokemon Go, so it really doesn't matter.

vs

Well they gave everyone in the Audiance a free copy of BF1 so obviously it won.

Well the organizers told Hello Games that event was brimming with innovation and infinite possibilities. And the chances of them getting an award was almost impossible. But the only way for them to know would be to come to the event and have someone else tell them.

It was a lower-tier Pokemon game. I still don't necessarily disagree with you, though.

Tracker's back, it actually works much better than before.
They also recently added gen 2 pokemon.

Anything about catching pokemon is more fun that going through Pokemon Rehash N#12 once again.

Stop trying to fit in. Sun and Moon were some of the better Pokemon games. I think they were even better than Black and White

There hasn't been a good Pokemon game since Heart Gold and Soul Silver.
Take your Trash and White to the garbage pile that it belongs in

the game with that guy is a game that was a game designed for the pokemon go audience that they wanted since the start of Gen 6. It's worse than Go because it brings the main line games to Go's levels.

Gen 5 was the last worthwhile gen, anything after that is for mobilefags

Oh, and for the curious, here were the honorable mentions in the handheld category:

ew

…what? It seems like the same shit it's always been to me except with more Pokemon and Chicken Chan

Inside is a rubbish game.

I honestly thought Black and White were complete trash and I still don't know why it became a general consensus around here that they were good. All of Gen 6 was by far the worst. But I think Sun and Moon are fairly solid Pokemon games. They definitely feel more polished than that clusterfuck that was X/Y

Has good sound though

It's just the same three people every thread sucking the game's cock.

Read the developer interviews since X/Y; They made the games more linear and with less content so the mobile audience with no time too play/a short attention span would pick the games up.

ignore Simpson posters user
:^)

They got one, it's called E3.
Serves the same purpose.

=W= =E= =W=
So dropped by the No Mans Sky twitter. That thing is dead. Their first tweet of 2017 was today.
archive.is/7rbDf

No
They were both there , on the same planet , in the same solar system at the same time ,in the same room ; they just couldn't see each other ,that's all

I think what made X/Y feel linear was having the giant ass city sitting in the center of the map. Like how Majoras Mask felt more linear than OoT for the same reason It will always be the superior N64 Zelda though
I feel like they fixed this in SunMo

AAA devs don't give a shit, that's why they're AAA devs

I have yet to see a more linear game than Su/Mo
You don't go for 5 minutes without someone telling you where to go or being walled into an area with only one exit and one entrance.
Uncharted is more open than SuMo

Well yeah, they use shitty plot devices to keep you on rails for the story. But after that the game is pretty much open world. You can complete that shit in a day user don't be retarded

Started when it came out and still haven't finished. Can't play for more than a few hours at a time before getting annoyed

It really sucks that the story keeps players on rails so much that they lose interest. That's a real fucking problem I hope they address. Regardless I was talking more about how the world is designed. Protip; it's like this for every Pokemon game since Gen 3, the plot devices are just more pronounced this time ie. Instead of an NPC blocking a path its a literal wall.etc

SOMEONE TAKE RESPONSIBILITY ALREADY

so it's Limbo?

Why is the screenshot they use not found in the game itself? Do the developers give screenshots to "journalists" to use? I am 100% certain the "journalists" themselves couldn't find a world like that.

pic related is mfw reading that headline

If I ever needed proof that GDC was nothing more than a bunch of shitty devs patting each other on the back in between lecturing people about marxism, this is it.

the tech/engine booths are good.

Why not? You give these journalists your best pictures so they can shill your product. I am sure that if No Man's Buy was successful, we would have seen that screenshot in OP's pic much sooner. They have to have at least an entire folder of shill pics to hand out at any time.

Kek.

Because they are same people as the ones giving out the rewards. They give free marketing in hope of being remembered by devs to continue their existence.

Tweeting to Mr. Shitface no less.

This a guy or a girl?

That looks really cool, wish it had been done by someone that actually knew what they were doing

Also if it the universe hadn't been generated at random this could've been a reference to an old sci-fi novel. But I doubt it

That is clearly a woman pretending to be a man user.

looks like some dyke got surgery to look like Conan O'Brian.

It's a female trying to be a dude. Pretty obvious.

I usually make fun of the anons in the /agdg/ threads, but holy shit, the industry is beyound fucked if the new devs are being feed on all of this bullshit

Also, maybe its just me, but the quality of powerpoint presentations makes me cringe so damn hard

Nice dub dubs

So you're one of those "/agdg/ doesn't do anything" fags. It falls apart the minute you look in a thread and it's mostly people posting progress and giving advice to inexperienced artists/coders.

I hate this industry.

It's pretty much Limbo 2 yeah, made by the same company. Has a few new things I guess, and I think it's a bit longer. It's pretty okay as far as (spiritual) sequels go, worth at least a pirate if you liked Limbo.

Does Hello Games and Sean Murray even exist anymore?

They've completely dropped off the face of the Earth. Murray was basically everywhere before launch being shilled by the media

Yes they still exist, and they're still working on the game. They've made quite a bit of progress since launch, like allowing players to build their own bases… Still no multiplayer, there might never be multiplayer. I considered buying it in December, but it never hit $15, so I decided not to. Monkey Island is very specific. Never pay more than $15 for a computer game.

It's 20 bucks, not 15.

Okay, fine, it didn't hit $20 either. I don't think it even went below $40.

Will you just fuck off already?
Threads like these are clickbait tier, plus that means you constantly browse these shitty ass websites for clickbait to cap and post.
BUT ITS OK, BECAUSE YOU ARE DOING IT IRONICALLY.

Fuck that mangaka, there was no reason for there to be a penis on that character.

Did you not look at the tags before hand?

Well, I can stop trying to find it then. Thanks, user.

What's it called?

reminder that a 12 year old DOS game did space exploration better than NMS; Noctis had a real star field, sensible physics, antialiasing, and asynchronous online interaction.

Nope sorry, too much of a rush to unload myself.

Did it also properly simulate the fact that the vast majority of the universe is dead or composed of gas giants which don't habitate life due to impossible to live conditions?

Shit I didn't see the first one actually went through, fuck

Fuck, I've been looking for that game for months but I could not remember the title, thanks.

the fuck? how long were people making DOS games?

Damn mate contain your thirst.
exhentai.org/g/1022973/3b480bea98/

Space Engine, which is 100% free, also does space exploration a million times better, the planetary exploration is still very early and bare bones but looks promising.
The game is fucking terrifying though, space is to big and empty for me to handle.

Some people start off making DOS games because it's a stepping stone to learning more about machines. If you had to write your game engine in mode 13h you'd learn quite a bit in comparison to writing your game in OpenGL and having it do most of the work for you.

Jesus christ, this looks disgusting. I fucking hate this generic animu art style where the only thing it has going for it is big tits. Get some better taste, you absolute faggot.

out

Spotted the Marxist.

Please tell me their absence ended up being awkward as fuck for him and that there is a video of it.

It's as if you guys don't realize that GDC is a marketing scheme.

m' nigga

How did you make a jump to assume that he's a pedophile?

He likes feet. That makes him a pedophile.

second time they've done that. I checked somewhere between december and january I believe and they were asking for staff, with the tranny going on about how any LGBTP should work there because it's so accepting.
I wonder how many are left in their office.

That was a foot pun.

Shit, I remember playing this on my old IBM Thinkpad in geography class in high school. I still remember spending hours just exploring shit and learning how to be a better pilot. You couldn't really interact with anything but your square ship and sometimes you'd get stranded with no fuel because you were an idiot and wanted to explore instead of searching for grey stars to refill your ship. Instead we have to have sandbox games focused around resource development instead of "fly to this kind of star, sit there until your fuel tanks are filled, enjoy all the crazy views, then go find a planet you can chase birds on for like half an hour." Now everything has to be about getting exactly of this much mineral to make this thing which makes you go marginally faster. Fuck you I just wanna zoom around, explore shit, and chase birds because for some reason I'm a cat.

Noctis was a better No Man's Sky.

Elite Dangerous is a nice exploration game, and you have to fuel up by flying close enough to stars which is cool. Shame it's fucking expensive though.

What is the sound of no one receiving an industry award?

sweet digits but who are you talking to user?

ayy

If you meet Sean Murray, kill him.

So, are people finally going to realize the GDC is full of shit? I mean no man's sky was lower than Spore in terms of content delivery.

Wait, that's not the right game at all. Why the fuck did I think that was that other game?

Do I have brain problems?

Hi, Sean!

Aiming at everyone who responded to the post I linked, as if it was a surprising thing that these low quality products were being pushed as being award winners.

Honestly, given that we are talking about an organization made up of male feminists and it apparently had a scene of a lesbian getting raped straight, so does it surprise you? Plus its done by one of their clique so they don't have to pretend to be disgusted.

da fuck is wrong with you?

Holy shit that is some top tier grammatical rage fuel right there. How stupid are these people? How stupid do they think their audience is?
Oh. That dumb.

So, it seems that their judgement for awards is shit, their conference is shit, and developers haven't even attended?
Well, let GDC die.

Fucking Tim Shafer

Isn't the pic in the article (and in the OP) a bullshot?

Checked
Just goes to show how relevant GDC is
Also "Innovation award" kek

It almost feels like the movement was designed with the computer clit in mind, it's so good

I am still of the mindset that a clit is by far superior to the trackpad.

It's funny because the Hello Games abandoned their offices and nobody knew where they went.
Now they won't even appear for an award.
They were con artists.

1 + 1 =/= 3, tripsman

T-this is a real conference?! Are you kidding me?! This shit is being accepted in the media industry?!

Oh, the irony.

I don't think she understands the meme.

But what if you accidentally start fapping to NTR or Lolicon or something? You need to assess the dangers before unloading your willy.

Who cares, shes long since stopped being relevant. The best part is how bad she still wants to be.

normalfags can't meme.

but it's a normalfag meme

It isn't a game. It's just a series of minigames, of which it isn't even the best at doing that.

Job Simulator isn't really a game. As far as I know there is no fail condition. You just fuck around in the game world and listen to the jokes.

The definition of game doesn't require a fail condition

>merriam-webster.com/dictionary/game

She's a woman, why would you expect her to be adept at anything?

probably that pizzagate thread
where do we upload html

You know what bothers me about No Man's Sky?

Hating it is a meme.
Not on /v at least, but normalfags buy into the whole "broken promises" (true), "shit end product" (true) deal and then…
…and then they buy some overpriced ubisoft game with graphics jacked for e3.
It's not that the customers wisened up, if it wasn't for Holla Forums's memeing, they would be genuinely praising No Man's Sky as a good game, just like they do with Dragon Age and Mass Effect.

There's no overarching objective or competition. You simply fulfill a series of minor tasks involving the motion controls. JS is a good piece of comedic media, but I would not call it a game.

There doesn't have to be

The definition is very open and abstract, and can mean that rummaging through the inside of your belly button to see what you find can be considered a game.

The last one continues to baffle me. It claims Marxism is somehow useful for game design, then describes Marxist histography and claims that itself is good resource for game design. What makes a really shitty take on histography relevant to video games?

I want an explanation for this fucking phrase.

That's a meaningless, vague and empty definition that fails to adequately capture the core concepts behind games. You could just as easily say that the act of passively watching a movie constitutes playing a game because it's done for "diversion of amusement." A game requires objectives or goals that the player seeks to achieve.

World revolution, any minute now.

It's deterministic because it always ends in mass starvation!

It really sucks that the story keeps players on rails so much that they lose interest. That's a real fucking problem I hope they address. Regardless I was talking more about how the world is designed. Protip; it's like this for every Pokemon game since Gen 3, the plot devices are just more pronounced this time ie. Instead of an NPC blocking a path its a literal wall.etc
Did you actually ever play Gen 1, or was that a bit before your time, kiddo?

I agree. I believe vague definitions are indeed a problem

But it does work, user. Once you realize that making everything worse is its real goal, that is.

If an award is given out, but there's no one around to receive it, does it make you laugh?

Your mom was a bad lay, OP. I'm disappointed.

Imagine not having to bother with frameworks and all the bullshit to be able to draw anything on screen, you just put pixels directly to the memory and communicate with hardware to get keyboard and mouse inputs. This is why people still made DOS games before 64 bit processors came out

Image's filename says Noctis IV which should act as hint, but of course you are too dumb to actually read that. Original Noctis came out in 2000 and Noctis IV CE came out in 2005. Which you would know if you were capable of any kind of thought, you stupid motherfucker.

The eternal cuck, user

It's Limbo, but worse.

Fucking hell, even the award titles are retarded.

How can someone claim to have made a remotely realistic space simulation when they don't even have a KSP level of understanding?

I could see how you made the mistake though.

Gotta have some of that underage pie.

A game having multiple Indiecade/IGF/GDC awards is a pretty strong indicator they're involved in clique/SJW bullshit

It happens when you spend all the polygons on the face and tits, sorry.

These fucking people have no business speaking full stop, they need their tongues cutting out and fingers pulling out of the sockets so they can't make such cringeworthy toxic shit.

Kill everyone and start over. It's all gone too wrong to ever be righted again. How the hell does this shit pass as anything? What the fuck *is* this bullshit? Who backs this? I mean kikes and dumb women obviously but what the fucking fuck?

I pray for napalm.

NMS people not wanting to be seen in public for fear of reprisal.

Firewatch was a mediocre low end walking sim tech demo with a smattering of chat. It doesn't qualify as a game, it winning anything is grounds to ignore it as an awarding body.

Thats the essential beauty of it user, you dont need to understand anything to make a game any more. You just need the right connections. Even if its a broken mess when it launches,you'll have legions of brain dead fans protecting it from criticism, and you'll win an award too.

Nobody thinks or questions devs any more, its all just eyes front and centre, march forward. Take this interviewer just as an example. In this interview Murray talks about how he had to ask the other developers to "reprogram" the periodic table of elements to allow for green skies. Now, a smart interviewer would have realized what a stupid and vague statement that is and pressed for more information. "Tell me more, that sounds like your game is going to have an unprecedented level of simulation going on in the background, and wouldn't reprogramming a core system of the simulation just to allow for different colored skies be very damaging and intrusive to the rest of the simulation? How does all this connect?" A question like that might have shook up Murray and forced him to drop the ball, show his hand a little and maybe make people realize he was a fucking liar. But the interviewer just moves right on, just takes it for granted that Seans word is law and doesn't need any more explaining. Maybe because they're dense or maybe because they just have a set of questions they have to ask and they don't care enough to divert form the script. Or maybe he was told what questions to ask and the entire interview is a glorified ad. It doesnt matter, the point it results are irrelevant in the modern industry, you dont have to make a game any more, just describe an idea for a game that you have on stage and ask for donations, delivering anything at all isn't even required any more.

This abomination was shilled to hell and back, and the whole launch was a damage control parade… after spending so much time claiming the game was great (look at all those units sold! Look at those… 300… players… only a few weeks after release. Look at how cheap the game is being sold by desperate retailers looking for some room on their shelves) of course they had to double down on the bullshit. Not surprised.

Whatever it is, it's not videogames.

Reminder that the sun cannot be reached and is just part of the fucking skybox…

Didn't the developers flee dodge? I recall someone visiting the studio and found that it was abandoned.

It's your own fault user

This

Idiots and their money are easily parted and that is poisoning the well for everyone else into the future.

They took the money and ran. I think they left the country entirely.

Which is surprising to hear since in sun and moon you're only overleveled if you grind like a faggot.

The Joel McHale interview at 4.50, SM looked so fucking guilty as he let the assumptions go unchallenged.

?

The only solace we can take is that the thing that won GOTY was at least something you could define as a video game.

that's not Chelsea's game, that's Carmack's

they're also easily met which is the real problem. Stupidity is subsidized both publicly and privately.

Funny enough, it means cemetery in italian. Quite fitting for such a desert game

GDC is fucking cancer

Is there even anything useful being done there anymore? holy fuck

Could firewatch have better narration than inside, just because inside is purely visual?

I agree with overwatch in both sides. 2016 was a terrible year for videogames in the mainstream area. There were good games for niches, and some good sequels, but not good new franchises.

Like. Best technical features? Know nothing about Uncharted 4 so i don't know.

also pokemon as best handheld? You mean that game everyone talked about and downloaded the first month then suddenly people stopped giving a fuck because the gameplay was just a gimmick to toy with until you got bored , wich happened really fast?

Nope, it's just indie devs for the most jerking each other off

You give hugs and long self absorbed narrations instead of bullets this time?

GDC is great, I don't know what you are going on about.

I'm glad no man's sky won. it has done something technically amazing in video games!

It's definitely better. What ruins the game is this…

Remember that old fucking drunken man in the street blocking your path? Or that asshole that won't let you get out of pewter city until you you beat brock?

It was pretty frustrating , isn't?

Now imagine that all over the game.

That was X/Y

Now multiply that by 4, and you got Sun/Moon

I like the story as far as pokemon games go. The added cinematics even when your character has no facial expressions. I like the music. How fast you plant berries. Overall it feels like you can breeze trough the game so you get to the endgame faster. But that people constantly blocking your path with lame excuses is like a tragedy

That's right. you don't manage to dissapoint people by millions that effectively that fast so easily. That needs a lot of work

I'll never understand the love some people have for Firewatch. That game was complete trash

Aesthetics!

What the fuck is this AI Channel?

pls…

Sony's Marketing bux really did their job well

i see theres people in the first one but still at least this shit isnt packed

get out >>>Holla Forums

It has been. It's called Space Engine, and not only is it a better looking game than Yes Woman's Ground, it's made by a crazy Russian with multiple Ph.D.s in space fields, so every single thing in it is 100% accurate.

Also it's free.

Socialism makes itself look like shit, you circumcised subhuman handrubber.

Relevant.

Stop talking if you don't know what something is you autistic trash. Fuck off and go back to pol you fucking niggers!

Stop. Dont reply. He's baiting, check his other posts

What amuses me is how he contradicted his first statement, in a b8.
How can you fuck up that fast?

Fuck off kike

pol is nothing but glue eaters and retards.

why am I no surprised

Slurp a chode, kike shill.

>>>/4chan/

No man's appearance.

DELETE THIS!

Is that motherfucking Laserblast? Fuck yeah.

Doesn't 4ch/pol/ have country flags? By checking flags in threads you could tell they were very diverse already, why is anyone surprised at this

Holla Forums

im actually tired of laughing at this game. the ecstasy of schadenfreude is over, and now im just left with the empty feeling because theres nothing else for me to enjoy

Reported.

How many of those dicks did Brittany Venti suck?

I want to nut inside Venti

If you want to censor people go back to 4cuck faggot.

It seems as if Holla Forums moderation has been taken over by Holla Forums cucks

FUCK YEAH.
THIS TWEET MADE ME REALLY HAPPY.

Rez is my favorite game

it's diet panzer dragoon with nice visuals

While I won't argue from a gameplay aspect.
the concept of the game speaks to me on a spiritual level

Cry some more, you leftist fuck.

You’d know, you cocksucking shill?

Don't misunderstand, I think Rez is very nice. Also check out child of eden. I hope you played Rez with the rumble pack too.

Panzer Dragoon is just a little more special.

He’ll be adding procedural plants soon, which is really going to kick things up.

Yeah the flood of halfchan fags that only left half/pol/ after moot and his goons cucked the place ended up coming here, and wouldn't you know the quality of posts fucking plummeted. Of course you're an SJW Holla Forums cuck shill if you don't bend over and let the refugees fuck you in the ass as they further burn our home to the ground. Sage for meta, and I don't want mark and his goons banning me over this shit

You're a soulless, consumer whore if any video game speaks to you.

I am leaving alot out of this summery but here goes it. Marxism is a philosophy based on materialism and subjective morality. It claims to be scientific objective in opposition to the to classical Aristotelian philosophy. Under an aristotelian model all premises must be backed up by a fundamental nature but due to deductive reasoning. That form cannot be purely material for a number of reasons therefore God. Because God therefore Objective Morality. Marx rejects free will and asserts determinism therefore all life and history is deterministic. In other words Marx was the original Fedora Tipper worshiping scientism and rejected natural law. His scientific approach to things was not scientific at all, it was merely an affection in opposition to the undermine the established moral authority of the church. (Also Marx was a Kike, and Communism was always just a scam to trick the plebs into destroying their own nations sovereignty so that a Jewish occupational government could be established in its stead. Same is true of Liberalism and the French Revolutionaries where Marx was inspired to write his manifesto.)
Mark is the black man, he is the jew.
:^)

to be fair, most those nonwhite faggots from the hwndu cancer where recent refuges because it was recently banned on halfchan. I doubt those mudbloods are representative of the majority of "we".

just to be on topic, Couldn't you say that No Man's Sky is exactly like Spore. That in many ways alot of neo/v/ faggots right here, right now, got hyped for Spore for the same bullshit reasons. That in 5 to ten years from now newnewneo/v/ will be infested with template threads complaining about their legitimate disappointment for NMS, just like how their are anons who are nostalgic for Super Mario 64. Entropy is a bitch.

While the worlds thing is a cool idea it isn't groundbreaking TECHNOLOGY.

I’ve always loved this image. It’s such an exceptional expression of the emotion it wants to convey, what with all the little details put into the body language. I particularly like that her irises don’t change size, as so much Japanese media is keen to do these days. It doesn’t happen in reality (yet somehow we DO understand the emotion conveyed by doing it, but that’s an entirely different discussion) and only exists to cut the corners of animating expression that this image doesn’t. Coupled with the length of her hair and general appearance, this is a 10/10 reaction image. And I don’t even fucking know who it is or what it’s from. And I don’t care!

Only weak people bend their ideological beliefs to external pressure. Fuck them all.

the what?

WHAT?

but what about peer pressure, you don't want to be seen as a Nerd do you? Hot Girls don't like Nerds user.

Nice, but you left out the little fact that Marx spent the second half of his life fighting communists because he thought they had gone to far with it.

It's the glorious irony of reality, even Carl Marx hates communists.

Disregard, I mistook Uncharted for the only AAA of the last twelve months to actually do something interesting. I can't remember what it's called but their was a AAA where you traveled between the current time and a past time in the same location in a kind of puzzle FPS.
incase you can't tell I don't pay much attention to AAAs

bullshit, The JEW Marx (who was related to Rothschild) died in 1883. He wasn't even alive for the JEWISH Bolshevik Revolution in Russia.
pretending to be retarded I see

Don't blame them. I wouldn't want to accept responsibility for this shit heap either.

You're a soulless whore either way.

…being a consumer whore is not spiritual user

b.but Dragon Quest Builder is pure virtue, its honestly beautiful. Rebuild in a world suffering form entropy and decay because God commanded it. The primes brought tears to my eyes user. Don't you have a heart? Plus the music is transcendental. There are the rare exceptions to every general rule tbh fam.

you are thinking of titanfall 2.

Holy shit, you’re autistic, right?
I get the joke, but YOU should get that a woman gets wet for a man who is unyielding. One she can’t break. Besides, I’ll never be married or have kids, anyway. I’m a worthless piece of shit, and that’s exactly the kind of ideologue we need right now.

I'll just call anyone who disagrees with me autistic, that will show them right?
understanding distinctions in language is not autism. The fact that you are calling a facial features body language is patently absurd. Its a huge categorical error in logic. Learn to roll with the punches buddy.
You realize you are posting on Holla Forums. No grown man worth their salt cares about video games. This is a hobby for people looking to escape the modern world. Trust me I sympathize, I've read Julius Evola too. However, their is a time an a place for everything and Holla Forums is not the place. This is where anons go to unwind because they are stressed out, not everyone is honestly some /r9k/ NEET jerking off to anime, they just want to talk about video games and their is no alternator motive. If you want to drop "redpills" that if fine if you know how to casually and appropriately drop them but this is not the plebeian podcast fam, keep your cancerous Adam T.C. Wallacing to yourself.
;^)

the only one crying is you shithead.

look at me im throwing around words i have no clue what it means because buzzwords!

I knew nothing of the 'plot' in Firewatch so as soon as the radio woman made her 'jokey conspiracy accidental transmission' early on I instantly took umbrage with her for the remainder of the shitty playthrough and treated her like a prying annoyance and possible spook every time she spoke, all trust vanished in a flash.

It made an already underwhelming walking sim feel alienating as I genuinely didn't know if she was taking the piss or a true wrong-un until the later parts, as a result I absolutely didn't give any kind of fuck about her 'Oh woe is drunk me, lets dig in your manufactured backstory head' prattling on from then on and kept tight lipped. I imagine that's where the paltry, desiccated meat of the title lays but I dodged it like the plague. The story was dull shit anyway.

this shit for real? The fuck??

(OP)
Is that some kind of award for most Jewry game in existence?

Looks it up
Game Developers Choice Awards
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHaHaHahhAhahahaHahahah

yea, that's pretty bad… fixed it.

Good thing apples don't age then :'^)

Your waifu a shit

I emulate 98 for the sole purpose of playing Noctis IV in a non-shitty way. It's just so exciting when you actually find life out there. I hope SpaceEngine takes some hints from Noctis.

No but when you fight the stronk womyn :^) of the game your dodge button suddenly gets disabled, the playable character gets sluggish and doesn't move as well and he forgets 3 games worth of hitting mercenaries and dodging punches, eventually you have to team up with your brother to fight her but in those 2 fights you never actually land a single punch. In the end she lives.

So of course it would get an award user, it's so progressive.

And Spore did it better because I didn't see gameplay footage of Spore and immediately think it would be a disaster.

Oh my apologies! I meant cinematic experience. Unless you're telling me that game takes any semblance of skill.

I love how all the stuff they used to advertise their grand new Double Fine Adventure was related to Psychonauts, essentially tricking thousands of people into thinking they were going to get a Psychonauts sequel. Instead they got a barely finished pile of SJW flavoured shit.

If only it had been released in 2014, it could have won a British Comedy Award…

Jesus christ
That's kinda depressing to look at

underrated post

THIS
FUCKING THIS

Does anyone have the template for this?

Glad to see GDC still proving themselves to have their fingers on the pulse of the gaming community.

I….I don't know man……I don't know anymore.

Of course it's that fuck.

Wew.

Holla Forums is always right

Except when predicting happenings :^) polite sega for off-topic

It's from the OVA of "Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru." and it is best girl.