Suggestion/shill thread

Well let's start a thread about little gems we enjoy or want to ask suggestion about.
First pic I highly recommend it if you enjoy survival games
I know those are red flags for shit games usually, but PZ with mods is the diamond in the manure that justify having thousands of shit game. The map is massive and in constant increase, you can select when to start from the outbrakeearly being easier due to electricity and running water with fresh food being easily available the autism required is at top chart and playing online is somehow comfystill require npc that will probably arrive soonhopefully

Second pic is a tacticool strategy game. You control a team squad of special ops and have to methodically plan your action and movement to clear the place, planning tracks and how to breach, who to have in your team and what to equip Having 100% is near impossible difficulty wiseyou get one star for time, one for plan everything ahead and another for doing everything without stopping and some maps takes hours to even plan and shit can still roll wrongly

Instead I want to ask about third and last pic for moving the thread along and know something more about it

Fuck me i guess. That's doorskicker

Zomboid would be so much better if it wasn't complete pile of fucking garbage that it is.

Thanks for the input.

I'm more concerned about the fact that they've been taking money for SIX YEARS and they still don't have a finished product with your typical low-effort indie pixelshit graphics.

Quake 3 Arena
It's a good game and you can play it multiplayer cracked, at least the crack version I have works. Play it niggers I want someone else to play with

Door kickers was pretty fun and enjoyable

I recommend Syrian Warfare to every RTT fan

Too bad you can't buy it
To satisfy that autism until Gaben gets off his fat ass, go check out Warfare, game is in the exact same vein and playstyle except you're burgers invading Saudi Arabia

who said anything about buying?

I'm waiting on patches considering russian devs. Is it playable yet?

Are you going to comment on northgard or what?

Eat shit and die OP. Eat shit and die.

I've bought the game straight from the devs' website back in 2011 when it still used sprites. Back then Early Access didn't exist.
I think a reasonable estimate for the full release is between fall 2019 and fall 2020, they keep tell us that background stuff is ongoing for NPCs but considering the little amount of foresight they've shown thus far (and considering they aren't straight up lying) then they will have planned poorly and NPCs will take forever to release.

Didn't the devs computer that had the only copy of the source code for PZ get burned down twice and stolen once? Though I agree it's worth playing at the current version, the devs are absolute scum.

NEO Scavenger, turn based survival, if it had just a little more depth it would be a 10/10. I imagine everyone on Holla Forums has already played it and is waiting for it to be updated, which probably will be never.

Starsector is Mountain Blade in space, or will be after an update later this year. Mods are required after you're familiar with the base game as it adds lots of other balanced factions that make the game seem more lively. The difference between M&B and this is that there is no early game with easy enemies to loot and that trading/economy side is barebones, the latter is part of the next update.

I'm so fucking hard Satan you have no idea.

I banish thee and thine bullshite, foul spirit. It's a shit game that went full unplayable garbage when they introduced systems. There's also how they didn't release that promised patch in so long that even the modders are jumping ship.

Did that many people play NEOScavenger on Holla Forums ? Discussion on it died pretty quick.

Back then you were a retard, a retard that gave money to scam artists that were soon to have their only computers stolen again and again enough to give the kikes at any insurance company a seizure.

You still are.

kill yourself

Most people need to get burned once to learn, it's fine if he didn't do it again (and he doesn't seem to be an apologist with post purchase rationalization).

What don't you like about systems?

But he is still expecting a release of the game.

Death is still preferable to living the life of an early access apologist.

As they are they don't add anything to the game and even work to dilute the available content.

He gave an user an estimate and backed up his claim saying he's had the game since 2011, that's hardly saying he's anticipating a release.

Sky Rogue. I will never not mention Sky Rogue, I even mention it where it's not related because Sky Rogue is fun. If you like Ace Combat's controls, you'll like Sky Rogue. If you like simple graphics that allows it to run on toasters, you'll like Sky Rogue. Permadeath, couch co-op, custom missions and completely custom planes? Check, check, check, and check!

You want actual story based missions? Get the fuck out of here.

Also Pocket Rumble is fun but I'd recommend emulating older NPGC fighting games instead for now. Only 8 characters and it's a little less complex than the SNK games.

So you would rather a large open area with all the planets in that, no hyperspace at all?
I doubt the game could even run if that was the case.

It did work as far back as starfarer+ and having some two dozen factions in a single system proved a glorious clusterfuck. You want muh hyperspace - fine, but do it right.

Free Ace Combat clone on PC made on UE4. In alpha as of now:
rb-d2[dot]tumblr[dot]com/

While it is true that the systems changed much of the game, saying that it became unplayable or it's hard is pathetic. It added a new layer to the complexity (economy and diplomacy) and changed the way you approach battles, thats it. If you can't understand and adapt to these basic changes, you're just bad at the game.
You plebs need to git gud.

Ok so Northgard is a village management game/RTS, sorta like Settlers or Cultures, but more streamlined, I guess.

There are no production lines, instead you've got several simple resources. The map is divided into sectors, you spend food "colonizing" them, after which you can build there. You can only build a handful of buildings per sector. Most sectors have some sort of resource or a structure placed in them - forests increase wood production in the sector, fertile lands and deer herds allows for farms and hunting lodges to be build there, increasing food production, and so on.

What else? Well, there are upgrades (whole bunch of them, actually). Different clans with different bonuses, encouraging different gameplay styles. Oh, and yearly cycle. You basically spend spring, summer and autumn preparing for the winter, when production rated go down, especially for food and wood.
And that's pretty much it.

Also, the game's in early access, so yeah. But pretty solid, so far. Worth a pirate.

God damnit

Jesus user, just how much bait can (You) stack in a single post?

the game is fun but like user said , it needs more content to be very good

I think that hyperspace is the best part of the game since you're able to actually conceal yourself and attack factions without them knowing it's you. The only reason why the game sucks right now is because trading is broken, the fact that you bleed money whenever you want to use all the ships you've collected which is partly due to entrusting the AI with expensive ships.

Yeah I agree, I clocked a fair amount of hours into it myself. Was just wondering if that many people played it since I hadn't seen a lot of people talking about it.

Fucking amazing Mega-Man clones where you play as some badass dude with a boomerang by Taito, tight controls, great bosses and fantastic level design, 2 has dashing but worse stages. The first one is easily among my top 10 NES games. Play it now.

What?

Project Zomboid is in early access for 5 years or more. I highly reccomend it if you are a fucking retard who likes to throw away money

fucking dont i have 3 copies in my steam inventory willing to trade a game for them
looking for someone who want to buy me vagante

Im a reatard but thought id buy a 4pack and give it to some friends but i got denied by all i asked

Seconded.

Yep, this. He fucked up, but I think he's being quite reasonable about it.

Zomboid is one of the reasons I don't do early access anymore. They are liars and idiots and I'm ashamed to have backed it because I basically threw money away on something that I'll never see completed.

Bonus points for them relying on the modding community to compliment their unfinished fucking work. Good luck maintaining that fanbase

Modders aren't jumping ship, though. Most of the active mods are in a very polished state and there's not much more you could really to add to them at this point, and the modders don't want to release anything huge right now because the new version is apparently going to be going to be sometime soon. One of the big authors figured out how to get the AI to use broadside ships effectively and is working on a whole new faction of broadside-only ships, but I doubt he's going to release it before 0.8 hits.

This is true. Hyperspace is very important because of the way it interacts with the transponder and inter-system trade. You can run with your transponder off in hyperspace and nobody cares, which means you can disrupt trading to create jewing opportunities and nobody can be sure it was you. For example, you can destroy a trading fleet carrying domestic goods to Tibenica or wherever, salvage as many of those domestic goods as you can, then sell those goods for absurdly inflated prices on Tibenica. Then, since the trade fleet was going to be buying other things while it was there, there's going to be a temporary surplus of other goods on Tibenica, which you can buy on the cheap and sell in other places.

I really don't understand how they can take so much time, isn't the game made in Java ? Should be somewhat easy to implement new features and content. If that other user is right about his estimate (and if it ever releases one day), 9 years for a game like this that isn't a one man project is insane.

it's early access. they get people's money and run. Why complete something that you don't have to and can keep drip feeding useless updates to backers that have long since given up seeing a completed product.

Early access is (one of) the deadliest cancers killing gaming

But the missions it has now are complete dogshit. You're either against a bunch of ground targets which you can kill in under 30 seconds by lobbing bombs from miles away or you're against air targets that can't even fight back. Hell, even the enemy planes that spawn infinitely barely even fight back. The game had potential, but considering it's now officially in beta I'm taking that to mean they don't ever plan on fixing everything that's still fundamentally wrong with it.

Thank you user, here's a +1

Someone please recommend me some Japanese PC game – so far I played Persona 4 and Sengoku Rance and liked both, but don't know where to look for other titles.

Persona 4 has a PC version? Anyways, check out Way of the Samurai 3 and 4 if you like a CYOA kind of action game, A-Train if you like jap-style simulation and Valkyria Chronicles.

I emulated it a long time ago, but I'd rather not bother with more emulation when I have the entire japanese PC market untapped (as opposed to the western PC market, which I've exploited down to the last drop, indieshit included).

sounds good, I'll give them a try

Do you know any nip RPGs with good writing that aren't a complete grindfest?

Eh, after experiencing the concentrated autism of CataDDA, Neo Scavenger just doesn't do much for me

I will forever shill Underrail. It's a fun CPRG and I think is a decent place to get into the genre since it has no issues running, has very approachable controls, and simple enough combat.

I'm looking forward to the expansion coming out. They're adding a bunch of new Psi stuff and I just read they're adding shotguns and stuff.

Started playing Northgard today. It's like a mix of cultures, banished and age of empires 2. Lots of paths to victory. Can declare yourself king with enough territory and fame, science victory (lore), domination.

Winter tears your resource income and supply down fast, and monsters and other tribes are fairly aggressive. I'm most excited for more clans to play as and multiplayer. Can never get anyone to commit to playing EL for 4 hours, but a game of this only takes about am hour and a half to two hours.

It's fairly difficult for beginners though. Like you can fuck up your character build pretty easily if you don't specialize.

early access garbage
I torrented it and it was surprisingly comfy, still early access shit and needs more content.

This wish I could find a decent guide to start

Use Pistols, get some subterfuge and don't get redpilled on your first playthrough. You'll end up with a character that can pick his engagements, has a decent HP pool, will never run out of ammo and that will access almost every area with no issues.

On your second+ playthrough go wild and play a psychic boxer or some crossbow trapper.

Isn't psionics overpowered? It's been a while since I played, am I remembering wrong or did they patch it to balance it?

Psi monk is OP as shit.

Yeah but it's the best way to gimp your character if you don't know what you're doing, plus certain mobs will push your shit it. Pistols on the other hand come in all kinds of flavours, have a ton of ammo and are both fast and easy to use.

They also happen to be very good even if you don't tap into crafting/traps/explosives.

Good enough reasons for any sane person to stay away from it at least until it gets released.

Well whatever you decide to focus on, be sure to put some points into throwing. Molotovs are very powerful and you need enough points so you can reliably not kill yourself with them.

I got nothing, all the games I'd shill are already here, I'm somewhat interested in Chasm because there is a sever lack of quality 2d metroidlikes.

I will probably look at actually playing PZ when cars and NPCs are added, I actually brought that game day 1 and it's been nothing but a disappointment, I'm glad that they changed the 2d characters into 3d models, greater chance for dynamic stuff and easier modding.

I played Northgard, I liked it, it had a bunch of interesting concepts but I'm not expecting much more content on top of what it has, and I don't care for campaign modes in games like that. A strategy game with changing seasons and natural disasters is pretty cool though.

Whens the fucking sequel to NEO Scavenger, the guy who made it is ex Bioware but I remember that he had made a thread to shill his game either here or Cuckchan, don't remember but it was a while back, that game needs a fucking sequel something fucking chronic.

Can't wait for that expansion.

PZ made me learn how fucking boring zombies are and the only fun things about zombie settings are the post apocalyptic survivors vs bandits aspect.

They will never ever complete their NPCs. If perchance the cosmos says otherwise they will be shit tier. I'm glad I pirated that POS.

I've been playing Creeper World 3 recently, it doesn't get mentioned too often. It's really hypnotic if you're at all into base building, not sure this picture will give a sense of the game as I didn't really get it until I played it.

I really need to get on playing that, slipped my mind because I was waiting for it to be finished first.

I've never seen the Hegemony series mentioned on Holla Forums ever before. It's a strange mix of RTS management, with grand strategy.

First is Hegemony: Gold which has the campaign set in Greece, during the time of Phillip of Macedon. The second is Hegemony: Rome which follows Caesar through his campaign of Gaul. The third is Hegemony: Clash of the Ancients which is set around the time before the Roman Republic controlled Italy. I think they released a new expansion for it which lets the player follow Phyrrus of Epirus and his wars with Carthage and the now larger Roman Republic.

Was it flash? Can you rip it and upload it here?

The first Hegemony is good, but all the others are trash. The first one lets you follow Philipp of Macedon with loads of historical lore, objectives, events, etc. making the whole game full of good flavour, as well as not being divided into levels, so your accomplishments are never nullified. In the later games, however, everything is a lot more linear, since the campaign is divided into scenarios that end after you achieve objective X and move to the next level. You get a lot less freedom that way, and long term planning is pointless, as it's all gone once the scenario ends anyway. Then there's free play that does offer the entire map and freedom and all, but now there's absolutely no flavour – all the history is gone, everything is just reduced to automatically generated tasks like "build another farm", "conquer a neighbouring city".

So I'd only recommend the first one, which is pretty great.

Do you (or anyone else) have one of the newer builds? I'm stuck on build 32 I think. It is a piece of crap but as a pirated game, it's a decent time-killer.

A game I would shill for is Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine, an arcadey top-down stealth game about robbery. Four-player co-op, 8 characters with unique abilities, a great soundtrack, simple but fun gameplay, moderately toaster friendly, completely skippable story.

Just put in the name on your fav Yarr Harr Site and download it fam.

But basically your enemy is a liquid that pours out of these geysers, so it flows and stacks up in depressions, etc. Its actually exceptionally fun.

Well I did manage to finish it. Second mission was quite broken but that got patched already.