4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite gadget in a game?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

There are these socks in Yakuza that if you wear them, with every step you gain money.

Morning everyone!

Trumps speech yesterday was pretty damn good. Meanwhile libtards are still crying about Russia. I'm still not tired of winning.

Watching highlander still and been mindlessly playing a mediocre fps game lately. Need to find a good open world game. Maybe daggerfall soon.

That's starting to get REAL old.

Go go

gadget

STAY UP ALL NIGHT

Work was uneventful sans my boss' car getting ticketed before I left. 1 day left until I get my Switch.

The Gravity Gun. Fuck I want to play HL2 again.

Jeez it really is dead.

hey tor user.

Did your Boss deserve it?

RIP 4am

He's a dick sometimes, but this was just funny. It's a 2 hour space that he parks in all the goddamn time, and this is the first time I've seen him get ticketed.

Apparently sessions had contact with them and didn't disclose it. Dunno if I believe it though.

What game you playing first on your switch?

For whatever reason thursday is the slowest day. Wed? Its fine. Thursday? Dead.

Hows the waifu?

So he's just an idiot.

We'll have to wait and see, besides losing sessions ain't shit tbh.

Probably Zelda or Bomberman. I'm getting Binding of Isaac when it comes out, but it's no longer a launch title. Blaster Master Zero seems pretty dank, plus I love Inti Creates.

Quite frankly I have no idea how he hasn't got ticketed more. Ironically, he's Asian.

There are plenty of dumb Asians though.

I wouldn't care if he goes Mainly because hes anti420blazitfagit

But it'd still end up hurting Trump which isn't good.

The hells blaster master zero? Sounds generic as fuck.

IRC is better. Go to IRC. If you don't know the IRC don't go to the IRC.

;_;7 Fuck you Mark are you happy now?

You know how the waifu is Ritsu.

True, hopefully it isn't something big.

I'm not Mark.

I know I was just saying fuck Mark.

Day of the Phill when

Blaster Master was a game that came out on the NES. They made some sequels over the years, but they weren't as good as the original. Now Inti Creates (Mega Man Zero, Azure Striker Gunvolt, Gal*Gun, other things) is making one that looks like the original.

Oh, yeah fuck him.

What, like non-combat/dungeon item?

Do you guys think that when Mark went to HWNDU he introduced himself to Sam Hyde as BO of Holla Forums on Holla Forums?

He's starting to become very vague. He's running out of questions.

Is the Albuquerque stream still shut down?

Finally got around to swapping my lead in Tactics Ogre to a swordmaster. Gonna be nice in a few levels when I start seeing better gains in attack and agility. Not sure if I want to swap my ninja to the same class, though. Losing out on an attack spell, the move distance, and water walking is a lot.
I really liked the radio back in Pokemon Gold/Silver.

Whens the first merch getting there?

They are opening an investigation now so

Oooooh yeah. I've been meaning to play the NES one. Guess thats what I'll do today, thanks!

Yeah like. Non primary weapon item. Can be used in combat but like you know hook shots and shit like that.

Oh I dunno.

I didn't buy merch, I'm not that autistic. YET

RIP the USA

The wiki hasn't been updated in a while. Which is a shame. Albuquerque is a 23 hour drive from where I live, so I wanted going on a road trip to fuck with Shia.

I ran out of questions months ago.

Next thing you know you'll have a dozen figs like me.

Looking real quick. Seems like shes only got 2-3 figs besides a nendo. Could own them all fast.

Civil war soon brother

I've noticed

Yay, I get to go play vidya in peace.

Man that was a good time. And fuck I miss Jackie, Jesus, and Holla Forums blart

Link

I've seen speculation that the idea is to get rid of all of Trump's guys, so there's no one left to support him when they come for him.

I liked Virginia's Changecrest in WA3. Fun being able to morph recovery gems into pushable blocks, or turn animals into items.

Morning folks, having a good one?
I had shit that needed doing instead of going out. Topped off chores with the greatest film of all time - Maximum Overdrive

I'm fond of grappling hooks/webslinging-like stuff.

More like in pieces

sent

Yeah thats part of the reason they haven't confirmed anybody. Though Trump will just replace them with even more loyal people so I dont think that will work anyway.

Its been ok so far. Whats maximum overdrive?

And yeah I love that shit too. Know any good games with grapple hooks or anything?

Finished Yakuza 0, now I have to hurry and finish Persona 3 before 5 comes out.

The cellphone that turned into a G11 in undertale 4

Nah Texas is safe.

You live in texas? I thought it was some pacific island?

Nigger islanders live all over the states, just a small number of us.

Man the end stream and the vids of them bowling and shit make me feel. I wish I had friends like that.

I don't know, it seems like there's some effort to get to his other possibilities first so that they come out and don't condone him, nor do they want to work for him. And I think Holla Forums was of the opinion that Flynn's replacement was considered worse, but admittedly it's been a while.

The point is, they try to take out the people making his policies work, get them replaced with people more conducive to the establishment, and then either nothing gets done anymore or they're able to replace Trump as well.

I mean, I'd like to thing the one I'm in might be safe as well given how lax our gun laws are, but if a reconquista is outright staged during a civil war, there's going to be bloodshed. And AZ is kind of surrounded, both by taco land itself and a number of more liberal states.

I still remember how for a while it was just us on the western side of the country that had our governor saying "no" to rapefugees being brought over while the entire west coast was full "Refugees welcome". Finally Nevada joined in saying no as well, so we weren't as surrounded.

When I check libtard sites to see what retarded shit they are saying, they keep saying "when Trump gets impeached" not realizing its just going to lead to civil war at worst or RWDSs at best. Either way a lot of those retards are dying.

They think he's going to be impeached but that's impossible for at least 2 years when the weird states vote for senate or house right? They're going to be redder than ever tbh. Trump is actually doing a lot of shit he said he would.

If they impeach Trump over what's perceived as nothing, the people rioting this time will have lots of guns.

That speech last night was rated really really high. Even among leftists. Republicans in 2018 are going to win and they going to win bigly, believe me folks.

Having the first truly anti establishment president in several decades kicked out of office would be a yuge mistake. Would open a lot of eyes and yeah lots of anger.

I think the libshits, SJWs, and antifa believe they can actually win a war. Admittedly though their pet minorities could be a half decent problem, especially given how much support they try to force into people's heads about BLM, undocumented immigrants (because they refuse to say illegals), and how whitey is to blame for the world's ills. My state already has enough of an issue with cartels in the southern areas just north of the border; if we get full on civil war with both the left and right fighting each other, it seems like a good chance for the cartels to run loose. Hell, the left would likely support them even if it gets their own killed.

Steven King's cinematic masterpiece, where machines come alive and start murdering people, with ACDC doing the entire score of the movIe
it's actually so fucking garbage it goes full circle and becomes fun to watch because of it

Good shit, I should give yakuza a look one day

I almost want to see it happen just because I think it could escalate to a full-on class war.

Not a good way to properly experience stuff. Though of course, there's only a few series I enjoy that are still alive, so it's not like I deal with that much.

Most of the illegals here wouldn't fight for them. They are lazy spics who came here to laze around and get free shit. Hell most might self deport knowing that concentration camps are coming in a war like that.

The fat sjws and dopey antifa are so small in numbers they would get btfo so fast it will make marx's head spin.

Shiiiiiet sounds fun. Might have to check that out.

Yeah it would be interesting. Though my comfy weeb life would have to end at that point.

I'm not American but it would probably put a strain on us up here too because Trudeau's a retarded Soros puppet who would take everyone who fled from the US, assuming he doesn't just outright declare support for the anti-Trump cause.

what happened? where's DMX?

At least for you if he did that we would probably annex canada.

BLAME MARK AND HIS EUROTRASH MODS FOR CARING SO MUCH ABOUT WHAT A COUPLE AUTISTS DO AT 4 IN THE FUCKING MORNING

You're implying the illegals wouldn't simply take advantage of the chaos and do their own shit. Harder to fight a war on one front than two.

Didn't the cuck already say he'd help Mexican illegals enter the US through the northern border?

Maybe he finally had an encounter with the Crescent Klansman.

Meant that the other way around.

And he'll win a second and third term. I can only hope that Le Pen wins in France and that Franke Petry comes second or third in Germany

Who would have thought that running off the core of the thread would be a bad thing?

As much as I dislike spics and think they are dumb smell animals. Most of them aren't hardcore gang members besides the ones in like big cities and commiefornia. And I don't care what they do to those place frankly.

I'm hoping she wins too, but the eu seems to be trying pretty hard to fuck her over

At this point I could live with that.

Yeah. He's been called out on it by a guy running for the other party's leadership for it. Using immigrants to try and change the cultural makeup of the country.

He genuinely doesn't have a shot. He only won because he was up against a candidate pretty much everybody hated, and now he is the candidate pretty much everybody hates. The opposition is still in the middle of their selection process for a leader but the frontrunner is pretty popular across the board with people. Very libertarian by the standards of a career politician.

That one predictive AI that predicted brexit and Trump winning, says she will win.

I could too but only if we wipe out your libtards during the war.

The issue with yurop seems to be that they've got their elections set up in a way to prevent any patriotic nationalist from getting in command again. That said, I'd love the peoples of France and Germany to prove that wrong with FN and AfD.

I will admit that out in my part of town, the minorities don't seem to cause trouble (helps that nigs are in completely insufficient numbers to riot and chimpout), but I'd rather they don't have a chance to do so.

Doesn't he just dodge that with a "Canada has no culture anyhow, so now we do" or something?

Start with Toronto, then. That's where the worst of them are. They ruin everything for everyone.

That just makes people hate him more, that's the thing. On top of always running his mouth off about this kind of thing, he hasn't done a single things he said he would. He's out on his ass in 2019.

He won because of the exponential boom in young voters. He literally won because "muh puss"

Link to AI? If it's true then im going to freak out

And because everyone was fed up with Stephen Harper. The thing you need to get about Harper is that he only stayed in as long as he did by gaming the system, and exploiting weak Liberal candidates. He would call elections at strategic times because he thought if he waited any longer it would hurt his chances for re-election at a normal time. He went up against a guy who everyone hated because he was basically an American. Trudeau is incapable of thinking before he speaks and he doesn't have a shot because of it. Every time he says "Canada has no culture" or something retarded like that he loses more voters.

In my area you never saw shitskins or niggers ever a few years ago. It was so damn nice. Since obama though I've noticed mudslimes every once in a while and niggers walking on the side of the road. Plus poo in the loos run every god damn gas station besides 1 in town. I only go to that one. They are still a tiny fraction of the people here and its mostly white. But its annoying.

Those the frenchies?

Just search "AI Trump Le Pen" because Im too lazy to archive.

Mornin senpai. I tried to catch you in last night's thread but I was too late

Toronto's the capital of Ontario. They're basically little San Fran. Their biggest export is SJW hipsters and grocery stores across the province carry what they want instead of what the people who actually shop there want. I can't get my favourite brand of cider, which is made in Ontario and mixed with a bit of cranberry juice, anymore because the town where it's made is too far to drive to, and no grocery stores around here carry it now because Toronto doesn't like it. Same with the one cereal I actually liked.

Whoops, left do not bump on.

Saw a stupid ad earlier that I think I'll shoop a bit. Might post the results here.

Yeah, but to who? If memory serves your candidates last election were all shit regardless. I could see them pulling something like they're trying in Germany, where that kike Schulz is being pushed as a good replacement for Merkel, despite being likely to just continue Germany's complete destruction.

And there is no good conservative candidates, There's Bill O'rielly but he's basically an american left democrat who wants to be the next Trump

Ayy whats good fam?

Thats so fucking weird. Why would they do that.

Almost lost control, in the middle of an all-nighter. Storyboards, shot lists, schedules, and overdue papers. You?

Hows that play coming along anyway?

And I got a job bleh

No way am I turning off noscript on cnn tbh

Well, Harper quit after last election. Right now the frontrunner for Conservatives is a guy named Bernier.
Basically more guns, stop using immigrants to change the culture, and stop telling us what we can and can't say.

Don't worry about it, It was my browser. For some reason the audio was slowed 100~ and deepened

It's a movie, unless you're talking about the theatre project I'm also doing. And I'm feeling pretty good about the movie, but I haven't worked on the theatre project for the past week. It's kind of making me nervous how I don't remember where I was, but I'm gaining confidence in my process.

You all have a 5 round mag limit? Does that count pistols too?

Kowai!

Whats the difference between a theatre project and a play?

Justin Trudeau's head, sure looks like a good place, for a bullet. I want a more peaceful world for my daughter.

:———)

A project isn't like on a stage or anythign it's a class project. And it's only one scene

Ooooooooh ok. Whats this new movie about then?

5 rounds for anything except shotguns, I think. It's a load of horseshit. They're also very strict about what pistols we can have. A lot of smaller ones are outright illegal. Not that it matters because concealed carry is "shall not issue", so you only get it if you're a politician in imminent danger, and you're supposed to have your gun

At all times. I'm not familiar with the last part but I've heard from a guy I know who does target shooting that you have to call ahead to the police if you plan to take your pistol to a range. Our laws are fucking retarded.

I just don't want me and mine to get culturally enriched. I don't want my country to have a wikipedia article like this. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden

What's his connection to the kikes, and what are the chances that he'll actually win if he's not someone they can control?

Yeah I was just reading recently about your 1990s ban on small pistols. No small caliber and no 2 inch barrels, shit like that. Can you at least have 6 shot revolvers?

I have no idea, man. At this point I just want Trudeau gone. He's an especially bad brand of puppet. The last one was a cheap dollar store puppet and this one's a couple popsicle sticks with a crude face drawn on them.

That's why im going to kill Justin Trudeau.

I am extremely lonely please give me attention so I can act like I have some semblance of human contact in my life

Good luck getting a proto-Trump. I don't want it to happen but if you guys get someone just like Cuckdeau we might have to build a northern wall to keep your pet mudslimes from sneaking into in the US when they get tired of snackbarring up there.

Hey

What'd you do today user?

How goes?

What is your grossest fetish?

Pretty sure they're allowed. Not that there's much point in owning one with all the restrictions on storage.

We won't survive another 4 years if Trudeau wins. This is a man who let the west burn for months because he didn't want to take aid offered by Russia and China. Instead he called in a bunch of darkies who put out fires by hitting them with sticks. And then they quit because he didn't pay them.

It's the same one I've been working on since December. But I'm actually starting filming this weekend. I'm barely keeping up but I think I can pull it off.

that's fuckin gay

is ok lil nig

Bit tired tbh

Yeah. I have a rifle but I never get to use the goddamn thing because the laws are so ridiculous. I'd love to take it to the family farm and shoot at targets for a while.

thank you

I ate some noodles, worked out for a bit, listened to music and posted on the internet.

It doesn't feel like that.

Why?

I heard that it wasn't that he didn't pay them, but didn't pay them what they felt was enough and thus went on strike.

Seriously, get your country's shit together, remove the muds and chinks, and adopt pride in being a white country, or the Day of the Rake will come.

if Tredueau wins aging Canada becomes the 51st us state

But we have nothing to be proud of. After all, Canada is a post-national state with no culture :^)

That would be nice. I'd go out and buy a bunch of guns, then go on a road trip and try all the fast food chains I always hear Americans bragging about.

Make your country white again (and not libshit tier) and you might be able to have something to be proud of.

AZ's a good state in regards to funs. And stop by a Raising Canes if you like chicken fingers; they got them in various states.

California leaves making Jefferson number 50

That sounds tasty. I was thinking of 5 guys and in and out mainly. Those are the two I hear about a lot.

Thank you Donald, for averting the Day of the Rake.

Was going to say "or California if it leaves and gets reconquered in a heartbeat once the libshits starve", but that implies Trump will let them secede.

It is. Been going to Canes for a few years since finding one close to a CC I was going to and needing a place to get dinner before classes. Really nice quality chicken and fries. Soda always seems mixed just right, and they seem to have their own brand of lemonade and tea that's apparently pretty good, but those aren't my sort of drinks personally. Also get more food there for less money than I would elsewhere. Ever since Carls Jr stopped doing their five piece chicken tendie special, it's like $12 to have the same thing there (used to be about $9), while at Cane's I pay a few dollars less and get an extra tendie and a big piece of Texas toast as a bonus. Really friendly staff too, at least at the ones I go to.

I'm pretty into lemonade and iced tea. Up here we've got a couple good local places but nothing really great. I just get food from a truck that comes by work, usually. They've got good pulled pork sandwiches. So dense it feels like a patty, with their own sauce on it. Fries are good too.

Heading to bed, night all

Yeah let em out we can let em out

Day of the rake is Canada's crash

I came to laugh at the pathetic number of UIDs. Farewell 4am, may i never see this thread again.

All me

This thread is pretty pathetic.

and it's all risus fault

Good riddance.