Who's ready to emulate this on CEMU?

Who's ready to emulate this on CEMU?

CEMU already CAN emulate it pretty much. The only thing stopping CEMU from getting into the game is that the game sends a read command to CEMU that is unimplemented. All the lead dev would have to do is implement this. There is no reason why it shouldn't work on CEMU at this point other than this.

As of right now you can get into the main menu and it works flawlessly, you just can't load any save games because of that one pesky read call

Wouldn't you need some beefy specs to do that?

CEMU isn't the most demanding emulator by any means, if you can run Dolphin with full LLE on everything at 1080p at full fps then you can play CEMU

Not really, all it takes is a 1050 ti to play at 4k. Even then that's over kill.

Didn't know it improved that fast. Gonna try it.

BoTW doesn't quite work just yet, again, do to the aforementioned filesystem API implementation being incomplete. You can get to the main menu but only if you have a save file first, and its more unstable on the 1.7 branch vs the 1.6 branch for some reason

I recommed emulating Super Mario 3D World as a test run because CEMU as of now plays it flawlessly at full 60fps. Just keep in mind it WILL stutter a lot at first, this is normal, because it needs to build a shader cache

Really I played 3D world and it worked flawlessly

CEMU can pretty much run every mainstream WiiU title with only minor issues at best. The biggest problems a lot of mainstream titles have is audio issues

Actually, I had a problem with the main menu

Change the scaling, retard

Is CEMU only for Wii U?
Will it support my knockoff Xinput controller?
How does it support games that use the gamepad, or are there no games that even use it?

1.) Yes
2.) Yes
3.) You press tab to switch to the tablet screen and use the mouse to control touch

Thanks. Might go play some 3D World, then.

Oh, and if the problem is that you can't start a new save, why doesn't an user just upload a blank save with "Link" as the name?

How do you do it in Cemu? I swear this is the shittiest interface for an emulator I've ever seen.

oh look, a retard trying to bait. nice (you)

You can't load ANY saves at all, thats the problem. You need a save file to boot the game up to the main menu (otherwise it freezes) but after than you still can't do anything but admire the pretty title screen and options menus. Again, its an incomplete filesystem API implementation, lead dev says he'll look at the problem now that BOTW is officially released

Options>Fullscreen Scaling>Keep Aspect Ratio
or
Options>Upscale Filter>Bilinear

Those are present in the most recent version of Cemu, but I was under the impression you required 1.6.0 to get BotW to work.

So I can't hear the music and some sounds are deafening while others are barely audible? CEMU sucks.

Oh, rough.
Well, hopefully the CEMU version will run faster than the Wii U version. Apparently it drops to 10FPS during some fights.

It works kind of in 1.7 but its not as stable for some reason. Either way you cannot play BOTW on ANY version at the moment past the title screen

Breath of the Wild does some impressive shit like running the physics on the gpu

I'd imagine it'd be harder to emulate

>>>/cuckchan/
Criticizing CEMU for being closed source and shady garbage is valid when nearly every other emulator of Nintendo systems ever made has been open source.

It may be closed-source as it uses a WiiU devkit and the dev who supplied it doesn't want to get found out.
I don't know if that's true, but that's a plausible reason.

Interesting. With the save files I can get it to launch consistently in 1.7.2, but changing the scaling has no effect on the game. It still fucks up.

It sounds like that could make it harder but its actually the complete opposite. BOTW uses a modified Havok Physics Engine so the whole "runs off the GPU" thing just means it uses standard GPU interfaces. This essentially makes the games higher-level because GPU interfaces are more universal than architecture-specific ones

What does it look like in fullscreen? It sounds like maybe Windows DPI scaling is getting in the way perhaps?

Anyone have a link for Breath of the Wild?

Being open source wouldn't impact that whatsoever. God damn you're dumb.

There's one in the WiiU homebrew thread fam

Thanks

Yes it would.
If they are using a Wii U devkit for certain libraries or have a single bit of code from one, Nintendo would DMCA them in a heartbeat.

Fullscreen is also fucked, never had this issue with any other CEMU game

Congrats, you have no idea what a DMCA entails or what said. You're retarded.

I try my hardest :)

God, you're pathetic

Nice.

Shit, shut that mother fucker up.

all intentional tbh

god damn

Even you're taken aback from those digits…

So, is the ISO already out?

Checked

Wasted gets tbh fam.

I really don't know how kids call ROMs these days.

I'm ready
I'm ready
I'm ready
I'm ready
I'm ready
I am ready to emulate this game.

Nice

Already playing it on Mocha CF, fam.

how many fucking zelda threads do you retards need?
reported

So can we discuss progress? I'm trying emulating a .rpx in my CEMU 1.7.2 and I get a press A to start and after that only a black screen, don't know if I'm fucking up with the ROM or I'm being full retarded with CEMU because I saw running at least the menu.

Update: I got a 'Nintendo presents' to appear but it freezes there, forgot to take screencap, can't manage to make it happen again

I'm excited for the new Zelda but I'm not "oh man let's get it on midnight release" excited

Maybe I'm just becoming a full fledged normalfag but I don't see the ridiculous zealot fanboyism to it. It's a zelda, it will be fun, but I don't want to get a switch on day one

and with that said the game does look fun and I do intend to play it.

Dont get a switch at all, get CFW on your wiiu the game leaked early if you have one and get the game a day early.

Or just get the game on cemu, its not worth it buying one singleplayer game, especially for a new console.

loadliine.

Checked. Would have been better had it been Friday for even more of a connotation.

I have a first-gen i5 and a 4-year-old AMD 7970 that can run CEMU like a champ. So surprisingly, not really. The coders of CEMU are fucking wizards of optimization plus the Wii U really isn't all that powerful, less-so than the PS3 and 360 believe it or not.

why

Because it's fun and free

They are fun.
At least Link Between Worlds was.

This is why this boar is terribad.

Ok Link Between Worlds.
It had proper combat that was difficult enough to pay attention. Items were made to solve puzzles but you could use them anytime you wanted to fight enemies.
Puzzles were never unfair and it showed what you can do well enough that it was always your fault when you didn't knew how to solve them.

Better you faggot who complains even through he haven't picked up single game in the series?

And we could just fucking fix it ourselves if CEMU was just open source.

holy shit is it fucking 2006 again?

Sure, just to relieve the nightmares of 2007+ again.

Ok now I agree with you.

I don't care.

Yes like you don't care to name Zelda games to played to complain about the series you faggot.

Cemu is becoming a good emulator fast but i think that Cemu needs at least 1 or 2 years to become more stable and a good emulator like Dolphin

Anyway, if is possible to CEMU already be this good, i will want to test this, but i maybe will need a new master race PC with I7 with some good GPU but i think the Emulator is not perfect and need two years to become better.

Sorry Nintendo I'm not buying your shit.

So none. You have no experience with Zelda games but still you shit on them.
k.

WEW

whos this scene demon

You for real?

:)

Emucuks, truly the ```NIGGERS``` of gayming

Sounds as good as the actual hardware.

HARDWARE FAGGOTS, TRULY THE CUCKS OF GAMING

Go back to halfchan underage bait faggot.

they really are the niggers of gaming, they even have to lie to themselves:

lmao

>>>/cuckchan/

pathetic. I will never understand slavs like you.
lmao

>>>/cuckchan/

nigger of gaming needs to wait for an update that may or may not come out, maybe you should back them on patreon, nigger
lmao

The lead CEMU dev is 100 percent right. And it's refreshing to see he actually gives a shit about accuracy before implementing hacks to get a single game to work right at the expense of accuracy and other games for that matter.

I must check these digits also

>>>/cuckchan/

What would be funny is if the game actually runs better on CEMU than on Wii U / Switch after only a few weeks of optimizations.

That's because your GPU doesn't matter when it comes to emulation.

I know I am. I can't believe people are still giving money to Nintendo, drones are literally worse than Hitler.

The vast majority of things are worse than Hitler, kike.

How come it isn't open source? Seems only natural for an emulator since trying to sell it would probably get them in trouble.

Most plausible reasons:

1) CEMU is a mess of spaghetti code
2) CEMU was developed using illegally-obtained documentation on the Wii U
3) CEMU's developer(s) just want to milk donations and Patreonbux and can't do that if the emulator's open-source

Wake me up when Dolphin has Wii U support

Sounds about right, the only one of those that I'd forgive is the second one since I think copyright law is cancer but if the third one wasn't true then they would be giving out free downloads to the current build anyways.

If it was developed using illegally-obtained code couldn't Nintendo send the devs a C&D letter?

Which is why it's closed-source if that is in fact the case, Nintendo can't actually comb through it and check.

Where do you guys download your wiiU roms?

I really want to replace my Wii U with CEMU but it's just not there yet. I will some time though.

BOTW runs at 12 fps on the switch.

Isn't corporate espionage a crime though? I mean if Nintendo had a reason to suspect CemU runs on stolen code then couldn't they sort it out?

Is there some rule of nature that says all youtuber gamer people have to sound like cunts?

I think it was one of Obama's executive orders.

Wouldn't surprise me.

HA HA, TIME FOR DMCA TAKEDOWN

Does anyone know if there's major differences between the Wii U version and the Switch version like the bullshit in Twilight Princess?

You can take the switch on the go?

I mean, are there any major features of the game missing in one or the other? Is it buggy or slow or the grass doesn't wave in the wind because of different processor architecture?

Seems to be no differences. The wii u version is the original, the switch one is just a hasty port.

But is it out though ?

Yeah, see you in July (at best).

The mental hoops nintendo would need to go through for that court case will be amazing. Unless Microshit employees are behind this they would have an uphill battle with that argument.

Switch has higher resolution and mildly improved draw distance, Wii U version has superior dynamic lighting, especially indoors. Artistically, the Wii U version is superior because of this improved lighting, but it does apparently have more frame drops. I'll know more when I get to play it tomorrow.

lol

Leaking corporate secrets =| using them
The first will land you in jail for a long time the second is a total grey area but most people never got in much trouble for doing it, see the oman archive incident.
And that involved an actual emulator for the N64 made by SGI and not just some docs about API and system specs and a debugger like most modern system SDK have.

What code? the SDK doesn't contain a WiiU emulator and it's highly doubtful anyone at Nintendo ever made a fully featured one for their own use.
Can't steal things that don't exist.

Hitler did nothing wrong
Nintendo is shit though

STOP THE PRESSES

The authentic switch experience

Switch dead on arrival.

Fucking hell nintendo

anyone got the game file? I never bothered with trying to emulate WiiU games, but I want to play BOTW without being a Good Goy.

Will it work fine with a USB 360 controller? and how can I download version 1.6 when all that's on the site is 1.7?

He can, dumbfuck. There is zero fucking reason the switch can't maintain 30 fps. It's lazy optimization and an obviously rushed job.

Is the CEMU developer working on patching that one call bug user was talking about?

can you?

the blue line is the Wii-U's framerate, which you can see is a stable 30 fps. The red line is the Switch, which has a huge dip below 30 fps.

You can't emulate BotW yet, the emulator can't go past the main menu.

beyond pathetic

that much I read.

How about a place to get WiiU ISOs then? That way I can at least play Hyrule Warriors or Bayonetta 2 and W101. I'm new to WiiU emulation. Will my AMD FX-6300 and R7 370 be enough to emulate all those?

i'd just ask this in the Cemu thread, but this seems to be the only one there is

Whats annoying is the cemu dev releases new updates for patreons only so when 1.7.3 comes out you wont be able to get it for at least a week after.

Does Wiiu Emulator actually work? I've never tried it but assumed it was like early ps2 emulation at this point

barely, but you can play like 2 games (super mario 3d world and mario kart)nicely for the most part

Literally kill yourself.

No one takes kindly to kikes trying to spread their 'anti-fun' shit around here.

I'm ready to download it and install it on a thumb drive for my modded Wii U because I don't use shitty emulators unless I have to.

I hope you got it for free or for 30 bucks
if not… consider suicide

they both seem to drop to 20 fps at points
here's source for the pic

But how does the touchpading and waggling work?

Damn user, you just got told.