FUCKING STINKY ASS NIGGERS

FUCKING STINKY ASS NIGGERS

What's an ass nigger?

YOU ARE

And what makes me an ass nigger?

WOULDNT YOU LIKE TO KNOW NIGGER FACE

Video games

So hold on a minute. Nigger faces and ass niggers are two completely seperate things, and without even knowing what an ass nigger is I'm now apparently both at once. Is that correct?

Shit taste you limey git.

YES YOU FUCKING ASS NIGGER FAGGOT

KAREN IS FOR FART SMELLING YOU NIGGER FAG

what is this Holla Forums?

video games

FUCK YOU NIGGY FARTS

T-That's pretty lewd user!

SHUT UP NIGGER
ALISU > KAREN

Why am I not surprised that you're a fucking fartposter. You degenerates need to be fucking purged.

Ah, but here lies another problem. As OP you are undeniably a faggot, and as we all know faggot + faggot = gay. Therefore logically adding another faggot to the equation (me, apparently) means you're not only a faggot, but gay as well and a participant in gay acts.
Are you certain that this dreadful, degenerate fate is worth calling someone an ass nigger faggot?

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING NIGGER I BET YOU LIKE WATERMELON AND CUM

your posting style would be better suited to >>>/a/

user, good lord get some good taste. I bet Alisus farts would smell like shit. You need to find a better waifu!

SHUT THE FUCK UP KAREN YOU MUDSLIME CUMDUMP NIGGER LOVER ALISU IS PERFECT

His love for farts probably means hes a bottom too. So you know hes going to be selfish and always want you to do the work.

KILL YOURSELF NIGGER FUCK

Fartposting is banned on /a/.

Ass nigger or not, I'm not into fags.

is there a /a/ and Holla Forums hybrid?

Did I fluster you user? It's true isnt it? You want a big stron user to pin you down and tame you, dont you?

Probably for the best. He sounds like a very tsundere, selfish lover.

FUCK YOU NIGGER ILL RIP YOUR ASS LIKE A NIGGER FUCKTARD

Probably, >>>/am/ used to be a thing but I don't know anymore.

And how would you know how big niggers dicks are user? Have you seen them before?

NO YOURE A FUCKING NIGGER I BET YOU LIKE ASSES NIGGER FACE!

(checked)
Implying he isn't some kind of defective kike midget who's unable to love and only experiences joy by sniffing bottled donkey farts.

What a fucking terrible thread.

STOP TALKING ABOUT ME NIGGER

Everyone likes butts user. Dont you like a big juicy butt on your waifu?

Sounds like a jewish version of Tyrion Lannister.

WHO DOESNT YOU FUCKING NIGGER

My sincerest apologies, but you seem to have messaged the wrong user. I, as my ID clearly indicates, am ass nigger, not a mere nigger. To soothe your anxious, fart-craving senses, here's an fap roulette an experienced connoisseur such as yourself may enjoy.

Really? I'm surprised! With how small niggers butts are I didnt expect you to like big butts! You should find a qt korean boyfriend instead then.

IM NOT FAGGOT YOU NIGGER FUCK