Origin

What do you have to say for yourselves?

inb4 titanfall 2 shilling

My only defense is that Plants vs Zombies:GW was actually kind of zany cute fun.

I'd figured it was sorta mandatory for poor moralfags to have it installed because muh "one free game a month".

Hey you most likely have Steam installed and I ain't critiquing you.

Sure thing.

Give me a good link to a crack for the command and conquer games and I'll uninstall that shit yesterday.

That gave me a chuckle.
Not as good a chuckle as OSU! spying on people and selling their AMV preferences to CrunchyRoll, but it was still up there.

Which C&C you after? There's a few in the Share Thread.

This kills the Holla Forumsnician

I only have it because they gave away Dragon Age: Origins for free a while back. Also TS2.

I'm a good little goy who can be bribed with legal "free" games every few months

All of them up to 3 w/ Kane's Wrath.

Why? Those games are pretty much asking to be pirated.

to support the practice of keeping games drm free

Someone has to do it.

Pretty sure there's the first 3 or 4 on the Share Thread.
others would be easy enough to find.
You do know how to find illegal things, right, user?

because I needed it to launch heavily modded DA:O with 4g memory check.

I thought the new Sim city would be good.

IT AIN'T ME

Battlefield 4 is finally as much fun as Bf1942 and 2142 once was…
Sorry…

I play Battlefield 2, 3, and 4. Now tell me how they all suck and aren't fun. yawn

Fite me faggot

Sims 2 user.

Fix'd

What a fucking cook, just pirate everything

Fucking….

I hope no one still has LoL and Pando Media Booster installed.

Where the fuck do you think we are?

I still like to buy the physical editions anyway, because apparently I'm a sperg that likes filling my shelves with the boxes.

Let me guess

You have to go back.
>>>/4chan/
>>>/checkem/

You don't need it for 2 though.

Not him, but that's the case for me. It honestly put me in such a bad mood I didn't get past 10 minutes of it.

A friend bought me an EA Humble Bundle.

How else am I to play my pre-order of Mass Effect Andromeda on Day one?

I got that bundle as a gift too, and I went ahead and promptly downloaded cracked versions of the games that required Origin.

Consequently, none of those games were even worth downloading in the first place.
Why the fuck did I play Dead Space 3 completion, Jesus that hurt and disappointed me.

butthurt Origin-using cuckold detected

you can redeem the free games on the internet without installling their client, user.

haven't had it on my computer for 4 years now, but from what I hear it improved greatly over that time

They've been trying to push this shit on cuckchan really hard. How they get you is when they are offering a free game, why do you think they do that? Because from the bottom of their hearts they love gamers? No, it's for you to install that garbage. Such a shame because I wanted to try Titanfall 2, but that's the fault of Vince for leaving Activision and joining EA or not self publishing.

"console" war thread time

That's why I loathe Bethesda and that """free""" Skyrim HD version so much. They basically tried to make you install and register at their personal storefront for mods with that. I just know this is purely to drop steam and the workshop with their next TES and to monetize, monitor and moderate mods, while excluding any other method for modding with some idiot DRM like Denuvo.

Find me a way to hack the 200+ games (That I've only paid for about a quarter of, the rest are gifted or received for free) so I can drop Origin, Steam, Uplay, and GOG Galaxy (It is NOT DRM free for some titles), and still have access to reinstall these games whenever I want. Humble Bundle seems to be the only place that does that (Which, even then, is still limited to specific titles).

Wow nigga you beyond gay.