Vote for the fucking reptile

toontownrewritten.com/news/item/399/toon-species-election-the-polling-place-is-open

vote for the fucking reptile

Other urls found in this thread:

toonhq.org/invasions/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The gator actually looks pretty cool

gators are cool and fucking metal, why would someone vote for the gay fox or tumblrgoat

Why do all the characters have arms like Lanky?

Muh Zootopia Unfortunately, it seems like fox is the most popular option at the moment
Goats were one of the original species election toons that never made it in, in addition to cow and chicken. Also muh Voat

Also,

Probably because classic Disney aesthetic and saving time on animations. Mostly the latter.

I never played the original Toontown, and this is my first time playing, what do I need to know?

Fish for easy money.

Fox is shit. Crocodile is best.

I want to fuck deer

>Try to be in invasion districts whenever possible for the gag XP multiplier. Once you're at decent laff, try to work on training your gags in invasion district buildings. toonhq.org/invasions/ is your friend.

Project Altis already has deer in the game. It has a low population, though

everything except rewritten is incompetent

Which is damn shame, because other servers have put some fairly interesting concepts on the table. All the while, TTR updates have been slow as fuck the past year or so.

Did they ever implement guilds in this game?

Can you curse on this game? I might create a toon then.

Why would you need guilds in a game that
promotes communism

Literally the only game that excuses or even came up with "toon" you dumb nigger

No you'll get banned pretty fast or sent a warning. Happened to me once and I didnt try again

I'm not sure if any private server has them yet.

The game operates on a whitelist. Sorry m8.

Watch deer win because of furries and watch fox win because zootopia furfag
Crocodile is your based lord and savior.

Croc seems to have a fairly positive reception so far. Parrot is up there as well.

baump because crocodile

I wonder if there's anything preventing new accounts from voting

fuck off
goat > all

So we can have a bunch of amigos running around.

Better than a bunch of walking Zootopia references tbh

listen you donut eating finch i've waited for goat since the original fucking toon species election im fucking tired of playing a fucking cat and every other species is trash fix the fucking linux launcher already joey i dont want to boot into windows to fucking play again
if fox wins everyone deserves to die

do it DO IT

i will be ok if crocodile wins because reptiles are baller
i voted goat > croc > deer

horse already looks like cows in game and chickens are shit tier animals fuck birds entirely

Okay, i'm installing the game because it looks comfy. I hope it runs because my PC is 10 years old.

if you need help i booted into windows and am installing i've got a 107(?) toon that can help you if youre stuck on anything
i'll also be running a new toon as well because why not

the game actually has lost optimization due to it being super fucking old so don't be surprised if a shit laptop from only a few years ago cant run it well

example: if you have top of the end hardware the game will run absolutely shit in areas with lots of toons no matter what you can't fix that

There are no guilds so how do we find each other in game?
Should we have a code word or something?
I already checked and you can't say shadilay also cursing can get you banned.

you can meet in any district and find a spot there
like colorful canvas at the podium in ttc

Is it just me or "Cog" really feels like a cartoonish way of saying Kike?

Yes

I mean there are Number Crunchers, Sellbots and Cashbots, Loan Sharks, Penny Pinchers, Bean Counters, Short Changes, Back Stabbers, Spin Doctors, and Tightwads.

Toontown is a game about fighting mechanical Jews.

it really is a kid heart vs adult game

Never forget the 6 trillion toons holocausted by disney's cogs

That's what the cogs want you to think

It's the opposite, Only a cogs says that.

No, it's true. My great grandfather Fluffyfoot was gassed when he was 6.

Shit's comfy as fuck.

Drop names and districts/locations to meet up in, then add as friends. Only real way to do it for the time being.

The cogs were originally supposed to be regular businessmen, but Disney said no to that, so cogs were the result. So yes, basically.

dude foxes are the entryfag tier furfugget,

mice are jews cogs are just cunts

1st croc, 2nd parrot, 3rd chicken is the patrician choice

So this is like Furcadia but for children?

bigger heads and mouths dont make you better it just makes you look like you have brain problems

furcadia with gameplay

At the end of it all the cogs won.

This is a good game. It's the only MMO I can think of that revolves around teamwork. That's the way all MMOs should be.

I… don't think it is the only one but one that does it right

I think the term you're looking for is "more heavily emphasized on teamwork than most other MMOs".

the teamwork part actually works

I think the server just died

Suppose it depends on how you define "actually works". Toontown tends to downplay individual skill in most cases, by virtue of its own design.

If it ain't Croc, you know it's a PoC

Oh my god, is that gator a girl?

doesn't keep people from voting for it, especially bored trolls who want to piss people off

I know, how can he not vote for the fox?

What I find the funniest is that Scrooge went ahead to create the robotic jew and is profiting off of average toon citizens to do his dirty work for him. Truly with Jews you lose.

Actually, he hired Gyro Gearloose to build a machine to help with heavy duty work, however, he activated an unfinished machine that went haywire and went into Borg mode to make other machines to serve under it.

While Scrooge is letting other toons fix his mess, you can probably assume that he'd be funding the development of new gags to fight off the Cogs.

if you play this game unironically you're a manchild/pedophile

REMOVE

Fucking rip Alan Young, man. My favorite fucking disney character by far and the original voice actor has been dead for nearly a year now.
To add insult to injury, they're rebooting Ducktales, another show I fucking loved as a kid, and making Huey, Dewey and Louie have normalfag WOAHBRO voices, embed related.

David Tennent, that one faggot from Dr. Who, also plays Scrooge now. His voice is too light and not gravelly enough. I don't know why Disney sought to fucking change shit instead of hiring someone who, I don't know, COULD ACTUALLY DO A FUCKING SCROOGE IMPRESSION, AND GETTING RUSSI TAYLOR TO ACTUALLY PLAY THE NEPHEWS.

Holy shit, she's still alive even. It's somewhat understandable for Scrooge, but TAYLOR IS STILL ALIVE. WHY DISNEY WHY.

autist rant over

you shitting on people for playing something that succeeds at simplicity? It's old and now suffers from performance issues but the core gameplay doesn't need to be changed much because it just works

yeah, I'm not crazy about the voices, but I'll say this. It looks like they actually tried. I see real effort put into this. and I think they may have even got a few fans of the original show on to make it. The song seems off, but the fact that its still the same song tells me its more a nod to the old than a sweeping under the rug

Honestly yeah. The animation is fine, its what I would expect from a reboot, but the voices just fucking ruin it for me.

i don't think you understand what i'm trying to say, you baby rapist
this is a game for little kids

Zelda is a game for kids. There's no blood, what the fuck are you gay?

I recall hearing that that origin story was retconned. I could be wrong, though.

So, when do you fags play? I signed up and.. Well I wanna kick it like it's 2004 with you guys! I always have fun when I play a game with peeps from Holla Forums

Thank you McDuck you're my greatest ally

1. Since when are only kids allowed to have fun?
2. 90% of video game franchises were made for little kids.

we need whole groups for that

I might get around to playing again eventually. Everything is easily soloable Unless you choose building toontasks until you hit the last set of tasks in Donald's Dock. Take of that what you may.

Maybe it's because skunks stink?

Well whenever you guys play, please say so in the thread getting into a new game is hard unless you got people to do it with usually.
But I think I might get off my lazy ass in a few days and do it regardless.

Fair enough.

Playing it now, my placeholder name is Brown Bear, just playing trolley games.

You named it nigger, didnt you?

Go for subtlety so you at least have a chance of getting approved. That's how we're going to recognize each other.

I'm not sure if I can be assed to reroll. At most, I have a monkey who has a pretty memey name as is doing DD tasks, so I could use him instead of the 119-or-so laff main I have.

Can you PK?

Negative. The closest thing to PvP in the game is trolley games, which range between cooperative and competitive in a non-hostile manner. It's possible to grief (which, for some odd reason, is referred to as Greening by the Toontown community), but I don't think the people running the servers take lightly to it, regardless of what one you settle on.

No, Jasbear.

server?

Toon Town Rewritten.

I meant district

Just cuck my duck up fam

I mean, I can hop on right now, sorry, I wasn't on right now, I'll most likely be in the main district, sound good?

Don't focus on the most popular server, you cant enter one with more than 500 people

Last I checked, there are usually 2 districts that hover around ~300. Although sticking to invasion districts as much as possible is still your best bet. Hunting down Toontasks that coincide with invasions that won't end terribly soon is also a good idea, as is getting ones that can be completed simultaneously (e.g. a task to kill cogs + a task to kill lawbots).

And I think this goes without saying, but early on, it's best to try to focus on invasion districts with low-level cogs as well (first or second-tier cogs are ideal).

Bamp for the last day to vote Croc.

vote for crooooc fuuucks

I did vote croc, user.
Am I gonna get some of your croc waifu pussy for this?

Only if Croc wins.

I dont wanna sing up to an autistic furry site, why should i?

What if another race wins, do I get to smell your pussy then?

God, why is the Fox so hot.

Holla Forums becomes furries the thread
you want some bear toon cock?

And thought I was autistic for playing Planetside 2 with Holla Forums.

_no

You fucking tease, I bet you love to tease all the toon boys don'tcha?

Enjoy the night, whilst the mods slumber

This is true.

pic related

Anyone else remember the Toontown threads the summer before the exodus? Those were good times.

This is worse than the klonoa threads

Bumparoo Bumparoo

(checked)

Unfortunately by the time I learned Toontown was closing, I was unable to access my original account. So I missed out on shenanigans.

I'm not even sure if sombreros are in Rewritten yet.

like tears in the rain

I was at 107 by the time I quit. All tasks + 6 from fishing (I ended at 67 fish, missing Full Moon/Grand Piano/Concord PB+J), 1 from racing. Invasions were pretty rare, so running facilities with multipliers was basically unheard of. The laff cap by the time my sub ran out was 120, I'm pretty sure.

who won the election?

Results haven't been announced yet. And I'm guessing there will be another round of votes, just with a few candidates out of the running.

HOLY SHIT
THATS MY TOON