Uh…

Uh…

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (313x470, 248.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/showthread.php?t=718334
forums.xkcd.com/viewtopic.php?t=31442
twitter.com/AnonBabble

we need to holocaust reddit

Uh…

Attached: Please Clap.jpg (489x685, 69.01K)

This is now an Animorphs thread.

Attached: Mouthless Alien.gif (400x300 1.14 MB, 979.96K)

Based Mike Judge has never been wrong.

how does it feel that xkcd btfo'd you idiots almost 10 years ago?

Attached: idiocracy[1].png (729x520, 69.68K)

Attached: 1357230800871.gif (400x310, 1.99M)

Richard Lynn BTFO's this argument in "Dysgenics" back in 1996. Secular increases in phenotypic IQ (the Flynn effect) is masking a decrease in genotypic IQ. The g-loading of sub-tests positively correlates with external predictive validity of IQ tests, while g-loadedness also correlates with the heritability of of IQ sub-tests, while conversely g-loading of IQ tests negatively correlates with sub-tests that show the greatest Flynn effect. Whoever writes xkcd clearly doesn't follow the scientific literature on psychometrics, behavioral genetics and differential psychology.

Attached: idiocracy.webm (1280x720, 491.55K)

The Rick and Morty of the 00s

It's like right wing rick & morty

Randall Munroe, author of the xkcd comic, has many strips that are just off the rails in creepiness. I get the not-so-subtle feeling that 'cueball' is a self-insert, and the obsession with 'Megan' is Randall being obsessed about his ex girlfriend. Assuming I'm correct, what kind of person writes this stuff?

Let's say that I'm right and Cueball is really Randall and Megan is his ex girlfriend. That means his poor ex has to deal with the embarassment of having this guy's Nice Guy Passive Agressive Rant scrawled all over the internet. Maybe nobody knows who his ex girlfriend is in real life, even then it has to be pretty embarassing to have him write stuff like this.
boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/showthread.php?t=718334

Attached: jealousy.png (577x628, 60.93K)

You know way too much about reddit stick figures.

We must fine the lolcow wherever he moos, user. It is our sacred duty, entrusted to us by those who came before.

I'm fucking 32 years old. I grew up with this shit before reddit was even a thing.

It's crazy how everyone here is 20 years old and were 8 when this stuff came out

why, whatever do you mean?

Attached: im_with_her_2x[1].png (686x953 78.69 KB, 127.28K)

LMAO grandpa, why are u using kid sites, ur a pedo or something??

oh lord, this poor creature

Attached: 275.jpg (686x953 72.28 KB, 139.95K)

Attached: XTnz1x4_WM0K2bJQscVFE523yfwY1MWWQajeKJ8B54o.png (716x247, 163.65K)

Let this tell you that even smart, well educated people can be perverts.

holy fuck. post a zip please, i want to save and tactically drop these

based on that first comic titled friends[1].png, I have used my knowledge and insight of psychology to deduce that the following comics was created out of self-hatred

You ever actually talk about dysgenics with someone who posts the idiocracy meme?
and then eventually they'll admit that dysgenic breeding patterns are a good thing because societal death is the logical conclusion of leftism.

Attached: Idiocracy_Prologue.mp4 (1280x720, 15.06M)

[Literally Shaking Intensifies]

Good job noticing that people don't form opinions by comparing earlier beliefs and new observations, but by adopting disconnected ideas directly fed to them from outside sources.

thank you i try

Hahahaha

Attached: interaction.png (696x301, 31.31K)

Take your meds, kiddo

there needs to be an amerimutt edit of some scene or screenshot from that movie

Attached: La bandera tachonada de estrellas.webm (640x360, 10.47M)

dont tell me what to do, kike

Yeah because big pharma did wonders for all of those school shooters.

Every xkcd comic. How has more harm been done by people concerned over moral decline, exactly? If anything, people trying to supersede to old morality with some new utopianism is where the real carnage starts.

he means hitler because hitler did the eugenics and fought social decay and that's bad because hitler did it i learned this in public school thanks

If we take the accepted mainstream narrative as truth.
Traditionalism - 6 million Jews dead in German camps
Utopianism - 60 million Christians dead in Communist camps

Is what this boils down to. I always disliked the comic simply because the author mistakes snark for intelligence. Always so quick to prove how right he is, the comic is nothing but a platform for fellating his ego, which explains the low-effort drawings.

There is always societal decay and people always rise to fight it, that is the reason those problems get solved in the first place. It's like this guy thinks this shit always straightens itself out without any kind of interaction. I understand that his problem are people that overreact, but he thinks that simply identifying the problem means people are overreacting. I get the feeling he is the kind of person who will dismiss an idea simply on the basis of it not being his own, in other words, a contrarian for contrarianism's sake.

Anyway, I enjoyed Idiocracy right up until it became reality. This assburger cannot say anything that will prove me wrong.

Sorry kiddo, but one Jewish life is worth well over a million g*yim lives.

except that wasn't real communism so it doesn't count

welcome to western politics in the current year, goy, just one long masturbation session

Attached: 1417891694040.gif (500x935, 1.94M)

I wonder if Randall ever sits in the rape dungeon he made for the woman he's too beta to imprison in it and cries while masturbating furiously. I know I do

Attached: 9b09f2633d75f851fe98bdb6d3b0281c2ffdff14823b4bc9fea56b7e056b1800.png (686x235, 66.88K)

1st and second pic.
wew lad. i read a few of his things back in the day i liked his What If series but never anything else. Classic beta male, white knight what a fag.

both reddit and xkcd started in 2005

if you have some time to spare and want to laugh, check out the forum thread for that first comic: forums.xkcd.com/viewtopic.php?t=31442

here's a sneak preview

Attached: nice guy.jpg (2033x989, 257.38K)

Where is the fucking argument?

It truly astonishing how he can suck himself off with the head this deep down his own ass.

You don't need any arguments when the opposition is literally a nazi.

But… they are the fascists! I don't understand.

Just nu/tv/ cucks and reddit really meme about it being about Trump. As a Brazilian, I really know the true about that movie…

How did you manage to become more or less literate?

I watched only half of an episode of Rick & Morty

More harm by people panicled by societal decline vs societal decline? So suicides on the rise, drug death on the rise, child rape on the rise, trust is declining, crime rising but hey, at least its better than people who point it out!
Especially in ex colonies. Because africa is so much better after whities left.
And sure education standards dropping like flies, universities accept application based on darkness of the skin, but hey at least grades are up! Because its illegal and racist to fail a student, unless he is white. Best proof is universities who teach people to be like xcsd!
And sure, woman studies do not teach woman that they cant have kids after they are 40, but its not important, having healthy kids is racist and they dont need kids anyway. Their body their rules, so biology can fuck off!

Trump's America folks

Jesus dude. You are the coolest monkey in the jungle.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1910x1000, 98.6K)

except the low IQ third world is out breeding every first world country, and inside every first world country, high IQ men and women are having a kid in their 40s having some diseased, autistic, useless fruitless kid who cost millions of dollars of their masters degree career money to keep alive, while immigrants come in and shit out 10 kids that the state welfare office pays for

I thought that dobson is the cuck in webc world but damn this is raw cuck shit, nigga.

shit movie

Well congrats you just freaked me the fuck out, kiddo.