give me your most comfy games for pc/emulator
only the comfiest!

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/597910/
youtube.com/watch?v=3Zhpw3jiEtU&list=PLCF623632D0B21AF4&index=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Banished

good choice, played this so much as a kid

is this some sort of city builder or something like the guild?

small-ish scale city builder, but at the beginning prepare for some wipes. When you get a hang of it it gets extra-comfy.

I prefer the aesthetic of age of empire 1 instead of age of empire 2.

thanks, will look into it

never got into the second one, just played the first+expansion but i agree

Anno 1404. You can find a couple good torrents for it. Cities Skylines is also pretty comfy.

How far do I have to get into Anno 1404's campaign before the AI stops hassling me every two seconds?
I don't need reminders on how to build farms every couple of minutes.
Should I just skip it and jump into continuous play?

Are there any non-strategy comfy games?

Yoshi wooly world
Its the most comfy thing ever its just so soft and fluffy while having a cool color palette for most of the game so its not super bright

Fisher-Diver

Elder Scrolls games are comfy, despite having objectively shitty gameplay.

true

Atelier Sophie
theHunter Call of the Wild
European/American truck simulator

store.steampowered.com/app/597910/

:^)

Little Big Planet 1 and 2 are pretty good, and very relaxing. It's only on PS3 though. I don't really know about the third one, I've heard it's okayish but I've never played it

Patrician 3

I expected No Man's Sky.

Some more non-traditional comfy games:

Taking a non-combat approach and just roaming/exploring can be extremely relaxing.
Relaxing music, beautiful world design, go at your own pace gameplay.
Put on your favorite comfy music and explore the universe.

I only played up to x2 but the OST for these games was always pretty comfy already imo.
youtube.com/watch?v=3Zhpw3jiEtU&list=PLCF623632D0B21AF4&index=1

I prefer real model kits

Colobot
SimCity
Deer Avenger 4
Inside
Prince of Persia 3D
VA-11 Hall-A

Any early Harvest Moon
Fantasy Life
The Hamtaro GBC games

Sacrifice
Blood
Nox
Comix Zone
Earthworm Jim series
Pharaoh, + Cleopatra Expansion
I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream
Dune (1992)
Blitzkrieg
Theme Hospital
FlatOut 2

More weirdly comfy games that have no business being this comfy:

#1 most relaxing autismbuild game. I don't even like autismbuilds and I just adore Factorio.
Occupying that weird point in time where 3D had finally gotten really good, but wasn't at the point yet where everyone was trying for hyper realism (that just ends up feeling dated a couple years down the line). Driving around and listening to the radio in a cynical, cartoonish representation of Jew York, Miami, or LA is just great.
Comfy music, relaxing hub worlds with an exploration component, very few levels with time limits, so you can explore them at your own pace and just take in the nice scenery.

X3 is a huge step up from X2, but the accompanying learning curve is fucking brutal. Eventually it sort of "clicks" with you and then you're playing the comfiest spess game in existence.

which one?

I've only played 1 (DX for the re-release). 2 is supposedly the better game, but I don't know how comfy it is.

my nigga

If you actually want a good video game, get something else

Did they fix the problem with the fact that you couldn't make a custom mission with all the parts?

games where you can import your own music can be comfy

whats stopping you from disabling the bgm and using a music player of your choice?

because this thread is about being comfy in a game and not about alt-tabbing out of a game to figure mess with an external player. It's a totally different thing when the music comes from the game and mixes with the ambient sounds of the game.

On that note, EuroTruck Simulator 2 is prime comfy. Still haven't tried American Truck Simulator but know it only contains the southwest, which pales in comparison to the midwestern landscape.

Risen, Gothic and Gothic 2 are comfy as fuck, but only while you're hanging out in town or have already cleared the world.

Daggerfall can be pretty comfy.

M&M6-7 much better.

Isn't that tower from AoE 2?

By that same token, Port Royale 2

Watching my village slowly approach inevitable famines due to old people isn't comfy

I enjoy playing Skyrim with loads of hunting and wildlife overhauls. It's nice to turn off the UI and enjoy being comfy innawoods.

What game is this?

Which is better - Cultures or Northlands?

My summer car

Only the comfiest. I couldn't think of any others than these three though.
Spoiler alert: Ayesha is the best Atelier

Friends of Mineral Town was a pretty good HM game as well

That's comfy till you hit about 300 people then it becomes Famine/Cold Extinction Simulator.

you can murder that drunk asshole in the green car

Another Wonder Life is objectively a better game.

Transport Fever. It will make you feel like an old dude playing with trains, but watching your trains go from station to station transporting goods and continuously expanding your business is really comfy. It also has good music.

This looks so much better than P4 and PR3. Dont undertand why devs dont use this anymore.

Oxygen not included, while still in alpha, has some simularities to Rimworld and looks really comfy.

the earlier games are fine, but random dragon encounters ruined any chance of Skyrim achieving comfy-status for me. You would have to install a mod on PC to disable them. On console, even GTA is a potentially cozier experience since coziness-killing, aggro random encounters are avoidable.

So run away, faggot

Cultures 2 is my favorite in the series.

Running from dragons isn't cozy, user. Are you okay in the head?

Terraria, Starbound

Is Stardew Valley comfy?

it's extremely comfy.

So do you want city builder shit, or do you want ANY comfy game?

Pirate (don't pay for incomplete shit and don't give liberals money at all) The Long Dark for a comfy as fuck experience.

Eh, is it really worth playing? What makes it stand out.

I found the setting and soundscape really made it for me. The world's a little dead (only a few animals and no NPCs yet, but I haven't checked for months), it's only sandbox and a few challenges (the winter storm one is the best), and the main story will just be more liberal cocksucking bullshit, but I never cared.

Besides, you're pirating it. It's not like you lose anything.

So comfy I want to gouge out my fucking eyes.