How Horizon: Zero Dawn accidentally became 2017’s most important game

web.archive.org/web/20170301205811/http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/gaming/horizon-zero-dawn-game-interview-review-guerilla-games-2017-latest-preview-a7605551.html

Looks like one of the most SJW games ever made, goes to show how big they are in this industry, sadly.

Bonus: neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1348869

That's until Zelda steals its spotlight and the Aryans Link and Zelda trash those multicultists dreams.

Is this gonna be another Last of Us situation where a decent game is put on a pedestal for using basic storytelling techniques?

Let's not forget that NoA is full of SJWs, I wouldn't be surprised if they changed some of the dialogues in the game to be more "progressive" or feminist.

sagay

I'm a complete retard, should I buy it, Holla Forums?

It's like you're intentionally taking the bait. There's nothing about Horizon that makes it something that'll change the world. It's mediocre as fuck Far Cry but in 3rd person set in a world with an above average gimmick. It'll be forgotten in weeks.

Nope, that one doesn't even have a good story, it will be put on a pedestal for tackling subjects like environmentalism, automation and feminism.

Should've guessed. I keep forgetting what a redditor hive this place is.

Fuck NO

It's a sign they're colluding to push a narrative (again). Watch the 20 different social justices "independently" claim the same shit as everyone forget this crap in a month.

Can you embed this?

Who wrote this crap… could it be ? Yep it's some rabid cuck.

IIRC they got slapped down after all the complaints for FE: Fates alone. I haven't played the new pokemon yet, was that filled with pozzed shit?

Ah, yes, Horizon: Zero Dawn™! I sure love these threads about Horizon: Zero Dawn™, it sure is SJW, darn them, and very buzzworthy! Just never forget, user, about Horizon: Zero Dawn™ coming Feb 28 2017, exclusively on Playstation® 4™!

fuck mark for allowing actual open marketing spam, he's probably accepting shekels since his parents dropped him

forgot

I don't think Pokemon is translated by the treehouse.

Since we're having a cut and paste thread anyway, you might get a kick out of this.

Sigh, it's becoming tiring to post it's, almost every thread there's someone posting Nigga, Jew, Cuckchan or being rude to other people.

Why don't you go suck some cock?

Who gives a shit about this generation? Just tear it down, depreciate it, anti-meme the masses care for it until it crashes and burns and we can cuddle up and warm by the fires.

**Only homo if you lean and white, I don't make any promises if you're the kind of "might as well get raped kinda dude who lets another guy stroke his hair/plays the genital comparison game in his youth which grooms him for deep dark fantasies", people like you deserve every bit of estrogen in the water as well as a fullblown Sweedish salami Switzerland session. I'm just doing the part for the local ecosystem and feeding on your weakness, your prostate calls to me in sweet incomplete-womb bliss.*

Checked

First-party games tend to become very cheap over time. I'll consider it when it's dropped to like 10 or 15 bucks.
Aside from that, it looks very mediocre. Nothing new or exciting, robo dinosaurs aside.

What is this shit?

Why doesn't anyone make a AAA game that is based on looking at things practically/ morally justified bad guys/ geoplitics/ racing/ regular enemies are bosses/ family is important/ gays are seen as disgusting/ swords, guns AND magic in the same universe/ pet chicken follows you around?
Is that all too much to ask? How many sheep do I have to count before Holla Forums makes a cool vidya that isn't just a funny meme to compete with SJWs?

Wow, just wow.

What the fuck am I reading

GET THE FUCK OUT OP, DO YOU TAKE US FOR IDIOTS? NOBODY HERE TALK LIKE THIS

Sure is one of us :^^^^)

Nice

Check 'em

Found the cuck. Fuck off, nigger.

MARK

The game is 12 hours long WITH pointless open world padding and shit, the story is completely retarded, and the political message is a total garbled mess that can be best deciphered as "MEN BAD. WOMYN GUD."

This game won't even be talked about in a week after Zelda and the Switch are out.

The best part is SJWs are tearing this game down because of Native American culture appropriation.

Sorry, lads. Forgot to sage.

I guess they couldn't even find a good acronym for "FUCK"

Fucking hell OP needs to die in a fire. If only Mark took more hands on measures on cuckchan crossposters and started choking the life out of them in meatspace this would make the board a better place.

Holy shit this is painful

just off yourself

This has to be bait.

I haven't seen a half-chan tier comment like this since well, half-chan.

I've reported quite a few just to see those reports dismissed. The shilling and the decline is real. Soon we'll see them defending this as;

You wanna know why nobody gives a fuck about this place? It's because most people here are a fucking joke who keep saying stupid things like "Jews are evil", "Niggas aren't humans", "Hitler was right". If only gamergate was a movement with a good rhetoric that didn't need to appeal to those stupid memes, perhaps the media and other people would take this place more seriously, the site doesn't even show up on google searches anymore ffs.

Sorry for the good poster for having to read this, I just needed to get that off my chest.

good, now kill yourself

Too obvious.

both games deserve to crash and burn.

How are any of these things stupid?

OH NO

(another set of dubs dubs checked)
Weird because no matter how many times this game's name is repeated I just can't remember it.
Mark should wordfilter this to "FOTM: Zero Interest" or something.

Good paste.