Parents convince me that I should go to bed earlier and fix my sleeping schedule

What are some nice, somber, relaxing games that are fun to play during the night?

Its a game called "Get a Job and move out of your parents place you fucking NEET"

Just sleep you moron.

I live in a very small Wisconsin town, moving out isn't a viable option right now.

You woke up at the correct time for going to bed that early. Go to bed at 10pm and you'll be right.

Where do you think we are?

It can vary between timezone, but 8 to 4 is a good time to go to bed, because you are very like to be close to maximzing your daylight that way.

Any atmospheric game with lots of exploration go very well with it, I also find multiplayer shooters to be great as you play a few matches and pause as the sun comes out

How can a time be too early to do something productive?

user please.

i saw the sun rise once
it was horrible

depends where you live and who you live with but making noise at 4am wont make you very popular.

How the hell do you even do this? I can't even be asleep by 3 if I'm trying from 12

It's 4am and I'm lifting weights tbh

Living in an apartment made out of paper sounds awful.

A half full can of beer isn't considered a "weight".

Same. Rent's too fucking high to live on your own out here. Every fucking place wants $1500 a month plus utilities no matter how big or luxurious it is. The shitty broken down studio apartment that should be condemned costs $1500 just as the luxury 2 bedroom apartment does. It's a bunch of bullshit.
My current job usually only nets $1300-$1500 in a month. Much more economical at this point to just pay the $500 my parents want in rent every month and save up money on the side.

Millennials has been cutoff. If there's any underages on the board they're this new kind of cancer called Centennials.

I get 4 hours of sleep in every ~36 hour period, and I never even feel tired. I should probably be dead or something. That, or "sleep requirements" are another jew conspiracy to keep the goyim complacent and unconscious for 1/3 of his life.

Just go to bed at 11 and wake up at 7 like a normal person.

Go to bed, Trump..
How you manage to fall asleep at 8 is beyond me, OP.

this shit leaves me dead tired for some reason even though ive been doing it for months.

You need to learn what words mean.

Millennials actually refers to people born in the 80s and 90s.

I wake up before 4am myself. You can do what I do and curl up into a fetal position and have a good cry. Otherwise: you can do what I did in middle school and have a Game Boy with Mole Mania in it by your bedside.

You may be underage but that's not important right now. I just really want to smash that ouya.

Are you alright with fitting into a garbage can?

I work afternoons/evenings, so I give no fucks about muh daylight productivity.

8 is i think earlier than is necessary user
try going to bed at 10:00 p.m., maybe you'll wake up at 6:00 a.m. instead

Worst thing I've ever did was fixing my sleeping schedule.

Millenials are people born in 1985-1999. 2000+ is Generation Z.

Depends who you ask. Used to be that 1982 through 2000ish was Generation Y, which was the term used before "millennials" was invented. I think it's more of a social thing. I was born in 1986, but because all my cousins are older (no siblings), I was drowned in 80's culture, making me much more like a Gen X kid.

Ironically, they've all gone on to be reliant on technology and play normalfag games.

I see what you did there OP.

2000+ being Gen Z is probably a more modern interpretation, then.

Gen Z has kinda fallen out of usage. The real issue is that succeeding generations used to be actually referring to children born by the previous. So the Greatest Generation (20-30s) beget the Baby Boomers (50s) who Beget Generation X (70s). It was all very vague and not reflected on hard yearly cutoffs, being at first intended to only reflect an explanation for the post-war "baby boom", when all the soldiers came home and got down to business.

Well, millennials or Gen Y or whatever you call them came after Gen X, but Gen X was still too young to be having kids at that time, only being in their late teens or early 20s; people are waiting longer to have children these days. So what happened is you had an entire decade or two of kids (people who are best reflected by the term "90's kids") who were neither born from "official" Baby Boomers, nor from Generation X. They have no identity, so they invented Gen Y to cover that gap.

So now, in the last ten years Gen X really IS having children. I think it makes sense to call these kids true "millennials" as in, "children born in the first 20 years of the new millennium", but some think it should be "children who GREW UP in the beginning of the new millennium", so it got retroactively applied back onto Generation Y. They also said "fuck it" to the whole 20-year cycle thing, and so "millennials" can variously mean anyone born in the last 35 fucking years.

It's really quite a clusterfuck.

That's a full eight hours, gramps. Just go to bed at 11:00 like a normal person, retard.

when are we going to get a dungeon meshi videogame

This is probably the begining of autism, but it kinda warms my heart that in the tan universe Ouja got Toaster PC as a boyfriend.

That's why I do it now, tbh. I've just moved from Holla Forums to every board.